Revenge of a Perverted Witch Ch. 04

Story Info
Val shows the golf pro who's boss.
3.2k words
4.48
5.3k
6
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val and Luna were up with the sun the next day. "It's another beautiful sunny day on Academy Street." Thought val.

"I think I'm in the mood for a golf lesson today Luna." Val said to her loyal furry friend.

She did a short search on her computer and found the following; Ridgewood Country Club - golf lessons, appointment only. Val picked up the phone, called, and made an appointment for later that day. She noticed "Charlie West" was the only golf instructor at the club.

"Come on Luna, help me pick out an outfit that Charlie the pervert golf pro might like."

Knowing Chip's dad has a taste for much, much younger girls, that's how she would dress. Val thought. She pulled out her black Mini skirt. She then chose a white, long sleeve C-thru spandex top. The shirt was clearly two sizes too small for her, but it stretched nicely. The spandex top fit very tightly over Val's 36-D tits. They actually stood out as two individual breasts, and without a bra, her hard nipples were very hard to miss. She chose a white pair of Brazilian cut bikini panties that stretched tightly across her ass, and little anklet socks. A pair of athletic tennis sneakers, and her look was complete. She stood and modeled her outfit in front in front of her full-length mirror. She noticed she only had to bend over slightly, and her tight pantied ass was fully visible.

"Perfect, what a little slut you are Valerie." She chuckled.

She drove over to the country club, and pulled up to the valet stand. As she stepped out, Val spread her legs and gave the teenage valet a long look at the tiny white panties covering her crotch. He stood with his mouth hanging open as she handed him the keys and walked into the Pro shop. There were several middle age golfers in the pro shop as she entered, all of them turned and stared as the voluptuous witch walked up to the counter.

"HI." Val said to the counter clerk. The name is Valerie, I have a one o'clock golf lesson with Charlie." She said.

The middle-aged woman glared disapprovingly at Val, eyeing her from top to bottom.

"Yes miss, wait over there, Mr. West will be right out to get you."

As she waited she browsed the shop, bending over to check the price on a lower shelf item. Her entire ass was exposed to the men standing across the room, and she knew it. She heard a muffled "Damn" coming from one of the men. To everyone in the room she appeared as she truly was, a sexy, well- built 30 something old woman, dressed like a slut. But to Charlie west, in his mind she will look like a barely 16-year-old whore.

Charlie West entered the room, walked over to Val and introduced himself.

"Wow." Thought Val. What an incredibly handsome man. She thought. But damn, his mind is easier to control than his idiot son's."

Val let him see her body from the neck down as it truly was. But as far as her face, she had him see the face of a cute, 16-year-old blond girl, with blond hair and a pony tail. Charley would remember everything, just not Val's true face.

"Ok miss, why don't we go to my office to talk about what we are going to learn today."

"Yes sir Mr. West." Val said. Val followed Charley into his office, and put her shoulder bag purse on the floor next to her.

"So, Valerie, is this your first golf lesson?" asked Charley.

"Yes sir Mr. West." Replied Val, using a sugary girlish tone.

"Valerie, please call me Charley, all the girls around here do."

"Ok Mr. Charley." Replied Val trying to be cute.

"I need you to fill out a registration form before we start. Sit here at my desk and wait while I go get one from the front desk."

"Sure Mr. Charley." She said.

Val took this opportunity to look around the office. First thing she noticed were two blinking red lights concealed in his book case.

"Omg, he's got concealed cameras in here. What a bastard." She thought.

She checked the drawers to his desk. One drawer was locked. She saw a set of keys on the desk, and tried them all until she found the one for that drawer. When she opened it, she found several pictures of him and very young girls engaged in various sex acts. Blow jobs, tit fucking, doggy style sex on the desk, even a few shots of him having anal sex with girls who were clearly under the age of 18.

"I think I might have to hang on to these." She thought.

She took the pictures, put them in her shoulder bag, relocked the drawer, and waited.

When Charley returned, he handed Val a form and a pen. She filled it out, and handed back. Charley reviewed the form, signed the bottom, and put it in a file on his desk.

"Just 16 years old?" he asked.

"Yes sir, I just turned two weeks ago. Does that matter?"

"Oh no, In fact it's a good thing. I prefer to start my students early, before they have a chance to develop bad habits."

"I'm glad to hear you say that Mr. Charley. I've had a few boys my own age try to teach me, but they were not very good. I need an older mature man to show me. Older men seem to do everything better."

"Yes they do Val, Older men do a lot of things better than boys. I hope I get a chance to show you."

"Oh, you will Mr. Charley, I've been known to let older men show me a lot of new things." Val said, obviously flirting with man now.

"Well, as a first lesson, I like to start with putting. The proper putting stroke can be taught right here in my office. There's really no need to go out on the putting green, or course yet."

"Ok charley, you're the boss, I'm here to learn, I'll do anything you want."

"Wow, anything?" An astonished Charley replied.

"Oh yes Charley, anything. I want to be Instructed by a man with strong arms and superior teaching abilities. "Val cooed.

"OK then, let's begin. The first thing we need to do before playing golf, is to limber up. Get your muscles loose. Why don't you stand up, and face the wall. Put your arms over your head, and twist side to side."

Val obeyed. When she lifted her arms, her skirt rose up, exposing her panties and half her ass. She began a twisting motion from her hips, that caused her already bulging tits to strain even tighter, bulging through the thin c-thru blouse she was wearing.

"Like this Charley." Is this what you want me to do?"

"Perfect." Said charley, his voice cracking. Now I need to you to bend at the waist, and stay bent over for 10 seconds to loosed those back muscles."

Val bent over as far as she could. Her ass was now in complete view of her instructor.

"Can I stand up yet charley? Can you see if all my muscles are stretched out yet?"

"Not yet Val, I want get a good close look at those muscles."

Charlie bent down, and examined Val's tight ass, her panties stretched tightly across both cheeks. He put both his hands on her hips, and then lightly raked them across Val's ass. When Val was instructed, she stood up and faced him. She immediately noticed his cock was fully erect, and bulging through his slacks.

"Ok next we're going to work on your stance, and grip." Charley instructed. Stand in front of me, face the wall, and take this putter."

Val did as he said. Charley got behind her, wrapped his arms around her, and gripped both her wrists. His body barley brushing against hers.

"Now, grip the club loosely, and begin a pendulum motion. Swing the club slowly side to side."

Val bent her knees slightly so her ass stuck out a bit, and did as her instructor asked. Charley moved closer to Val, so that she could now feel his body in direct contact with hers. She swung the putter from side to side, and subtly began pushing her ass back into charley's groin.

"Is this right Charley? Is this how you like it, I mean is this how you want me to do it?" Val corrected herself.

Charley was now fully embracing Val, His head on her shoulder inches from her ear. The throbbing cock in his pants gently brushing against Val's fully exposed ass.

"Oh yes Val, exactly like this. You're a natural at this, do you know that? He whispered in her ear.

"Yes I do Charley, I've had quite a few older men tell me I know what I'm doing."

With that, Val gently pushed her pantied ass against the hard cock in her instructors' pants. She then began a slow grinding motion against the bulge in his pants.

"Should we move on to the next part of the lesson yet?" Val asked.

"Oh no Val, this is fine." Grunted Charley. Let continue with this drill for a bit longer."

Val increased the pressure against Charley's throbbing cock, grinding her ass up and down the shaft of his straining manhood. Charlie was now gently rutting Val's ass, no longer trying hide it as golf teaching stance.

"Oh my Mr. Charley, I don't remember golf lessons being so sensual, or feeling this good. Is this how you teach all the women here at this golf club?"

"Oh no, only the very, very special ones like you." Would you like to try a more aggressive approach to my lesson plan Val?" Charley whispered in her ear.

"I'm not sure Mr. Charley. What do I have to do for that?" asked Val.

"Well, it involves the student taking her first lesson with only her panties and bra on." It allows the student to swing freely, without the restriction clothes sometimes cause. Lied Charley.

"But I'm not wearing a bra Charley. Val replied.

''Well, I'm sure that won't be a problem. It will mean even less restriction of the golf swing."

"But Mr. Charley, I'm only 16 years old. Couldn't you get into trouble if someone found out?"

"Normally I'd say yes, but in this case, I think I can trust you. And if you promise not to tell anyone, neither will I." The deviant replied.

"Well, I might consider it Charley. I mean if the golf lesson didn't end up costing me anything, I Might take all my clothes off. And I probably would let you do anything you want to me. I have been told I take direction from men very, very well. How does that sound charley?" Val cooed.

"Sounds like we got a deal baby." Charley replied eagerly.

Charlie turned, and locked the door to his office. He turned back around and watched his 16 slutty golf student slowly strip herself naked. Val kicked off her sneakers, and slowly shimmied out her tight mini skirt. She then pulled her blouse over her big tits and threw that on the couch. She grabbed her two tits and squeezed them together, as she locked eyes with the older man. She walked to within inches of Charley, looked up at him, holding her tits together.

"Do you like what you see daddy? Are my tits big enough? Does this turn you on Charley?"

Charley was only able to utter "Uh Huh."

"What do you want to do to me daddy? Do you want to fuck me Charley? Is this making your cock hard?" Val seduced.

Charley stood unable to move. He was clearly in a state of primal lust. Val reached down and undid his belt, then unzipped his pants causing them to fall down to his shoes. Charley stepped out of his slacks puddled over his shoes. Val reached out and grabbed his cock with one hand. She walked over to the desk, pulling Charley along by his stiff cock.

"Omg, this man's cock is only 5 inches long. Chip certainly didn't get his huge cock from this side of the family." Val thought.

"Do you want me to suck your cock daddy?" cooed Val in her little girl voice. Or would you like me to pull my little panties down so you can lick my wet cunt?"

Without saying a word, Charley put his hands on Val's shoulders and gently pushed her to a kneeling position. She reached up, grabbed his tiny balls and slowly slid his cock over her tongue and into her mouth. Charley groaned as Val slurped on cock, sliding his unimpressive cock in and out of her mouth. She squeezed his balls tightly, and felt his knees buckle slightly.

"Is this how you like it daddy? Does this feel good?

Charley began thrusting his hips, and grunting like animal.

Valerie grabbed Charlie by both ass cheeks, and pulled his cock into her wet mouth over and over. Then Valerie pulled away from Charlie's cock and stood up.

"Do you want to fuck me now Charley? Do you want to hold me down, make me spread my legs, then ram that big cock of yours into my tight young cunt?"

"Yes, yes you little slut. Sit on the edge of my desk, Daddy's going to fuck you now." Charley blurted.

Val did as she was instructed, spreading her legs wide as she locked eyes with the older man.

"OK big boy, FUCK ME." Val commanded in her most seductive voice.

Charley moved into position and pushed his dick into her. He obviously was beyond any foreplay. He began fucking his young student like a dog in heat. Over and over he thrust his tiny cock in and out of Val's wet cunt. Val moaned a few times acting like she was actually enjoying it.

GIVE IT TO ME DADDY, GIVE ME THAT HUGE COCK. FUCK ME LIKE A LITTLE SLUT, TREAT ME LIKE A WHORE." Val yelled.

Charley intensified his fucking, and Val sensed he was about to cum. She reached up and pushed him back.

"Oh Charley, you can't cum yet, I want to try something you will really like."

Val stood up, and maneuvered him to a face down position on top of his desk.

"Close your eyes daddy, and give me 1 minute. Charley did as he was told. Val quickly reached into her bag and pulled out a double dildo strap on harness. She also took out a pair of leather hand cuffs and a ball choke gag. She put on the dildo harness and inserted the vibrating inside dildo into her wet cunt. She then pulled Charlies two arms across the desk and locked both his wrists in the hand cuffs. Before he could resist, she locked the other end of the cuffs to the handle on his locked desk drawer.

"WHAT THE FUCK? What's going on here?" Screamed Charley.

"Oh hush Charley. I told you we were going to do something you will enjoy. But if you're going to start screaming, and get loud, I'm going to have to put this on you."

Val held out the ball gag, and dangled it in front of his face.

"And if that doesn't convince to you to be quiet, maybe these will."

Val fanned out the explicit pictures she took from his desk in front of him. Almost immediately Val noticed Charley's hard little cock go limp.

"Oh shit." Charley groaned.

"I think your boss the golf pro might be interested in these. And so would the local Police department. What do you think Charley?

Charley lowered his head and replied, "Yes ma'am."

"OK then, why don't you just be a good boy and enjoy this just like all the young girl's in the pictures did."

Val reached into her bag and pulled out her tube of Vaseline. She put a large glob on her thumb and packed it into her submissive fuck toy's tight asshole. She went ahead and put the ball gag into charley mouth, and strapped it firmly to the back of his head.

"I can't have you screaming too loud charley, this is going to feel sooooo good, I can't have you disturbing the golfers in the pro shop." Val teased.

With one smooth thrust, Val slid her strap on all the way into her new sissy's ass. Charley's eyes opened wide, and he grunted at the assault on his ass. His hands and arms strained against the cuff's holding him against the desk. His legs straightened, and he instinctively raised his ass up to meet the cock being shoved into his tight ass.

"Good boy Charley." Val purred. You take a cock in the ass quite nicely. Doesn't it feel good sissy? Why don't you tell me how much you like getting fucked in the ass Charley?"

She released the strap holding his gag, and let it drop onto the desk.

"TELL ME BITCH." She commanded.

"YES MA'AM, I LIKE IT, IT LIKE IT UP THE ASS, FUCK ME. He shouted.

Val slid her cock slowly out, then paused. She switched the vibrate mode on her belt to "High" so that the cock inside her sent strong pulsing sensations against her pussy and clitoris.

She then slid her cock fully into his ass, then backed out slowly. She repeated this several times as Charley quietly groaned with the gentle penetrations. Then she rammed it in hard, and deep. Charlie let out an "Uggg." She paused, keeping the dildo fully inserted. Then she slowly withdrew, and then slammed all 8 inches of her strap on deep into his ass again. Pausing with it deep in Charley's tight hole. Charley's whole body shook with every powerful thrust of Val's huge cock. Again and again, she fucked Charley like a whore. Val looked down, and noticed Charley's limp cock was now hard as a rock again.

"Omg, this little faggot is starting to enjoy this." she thought.

Val picked up the pace and began fucking Charley's ass faster and faster, driving the full length of the shaft deep into her now willing fuck toy. Val felt the strong vibrations from her dildo pulsing in her cunt, bringing her orgasm building.

"YES BITCH, TAKE IT UP THE ASS, TAKE IT LIKE A LITTLE SLUT." She howled.

With a final thrust, she shuddered, and felt her sloppy cunt release. She actually had a squirting orgasm. Her juices shot out of her cunt over the dildo, and all over Charley's exposed ass.

Still gasping, she pulled her still vibrating cock out of Charley's spent asshole. She looked down in time to see his hard cock twitching, then spurt. One tiny load of cum dribbled from the tip of his cock, then another, then with one final spasm, his last load of cum shot against the side of his desk.

"My little faggot just orgasmed un-touched. He must have really enjoyed that. she thought.

Val packed up all her toys, and placed them into her tote bag. She dressed, then scooped up the photos of Charley's prior conquests. She gave Charley a hard, loud slap on his bare ass, and headed for the door.

"The keys to the cuffs are right there on your desk Charley. I'm sure you will have an entertaining explanation for whoever finds you like this." Val said with a laugh.

Valerie closed the door on her way out, and thought;

"Three down, one to go."

Next, The conclusion, Valaria, The Moon Witch's final humiliation.