Revenge of Adesh Ch. 03

Story Info
Aj tries to escape from his Mistress, but ends paying more!!
1.7k words
3.63
2.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

I looked at all the rubber cocks stuck to the wall using suction cups, tears streaked down my cheeks and I felt so low and humiliated. I kissed the smallest of the lot and started licking from the fake of the rubber dildo, somehow, I was more aroused than when I was licking my mistress pussy.

I was onto the third dildo when I heard the main door slammed shut. My heart started racing and my mind looked for an opportunity. I got up from the floor and walked to the door. When I turned the nob, it opened without struggle. Slowly I peeked out to make sure that what I imagined was what happened. That is my mistress has gone out. When the cost was clear, I walked out and looked around. My old clothes and shoes were nowhere to be found, but there was a bag with my mistress clothes.

After going through her stuff, I found a pair of innerwear - a white panty and bra, a skirt and a top and a long coat. Something in me pushed me to wear the slutty clothes, once I was in them, I looked myself in the mirror and felt that I was better than before. But as a caution, I wore the overcoat and went to the door, which as expected was locked, but as she had forgotten a spare key card, I used it and walked out.

I walked nervously towards the service lift and went to the lower basement parking; from there I was excited about the building.

It was dark outside and took some time for me to adjust, I started walking as fast as I could. When I turned towards a side street, a few transwomen were making lewd jokes. I was cautious, as things could go bad at any moment. Though they made catcalls, I walked past them and excited the street through the other side.

I crossed the main road and started running towards the next street, which was completely deserted. As I was contemplating which way to go, I felt a hand on my back, panic struck me. My breathing became intense and I could feel tremors of fear. The person behind grabbed my shoulder and turned me in a swift moment and pressed their lips on mine. It took some time for me to realise what was happening to me. But I did not allow the fear to show on my face.

I understood that it was one among the transwomen whom I passes on the way. I was pissed off, I pushed her away from me and kicked her groin, turned back and ran as fast as I could.

As I slowed down, I was sure that I had overrun her. I was near a major highway and many trucks were moving towards their destination. Though I was afraid, I did not have any option. I looked at my attire and it covered what I was wearing inside. I tried waving some trucks, but it was not an easy job. After a while, I pick-up truck slowed down beside me. The driver was very courteous, he asked me to hop onto the rear bed of the truck. Once I hopped on, he started driving off.

I was happy and relaxed. I allowed myself to lose focus and closed my eyes.

*****

There was a knock on the door of the truck bed and the driver told me that my destination had arrived. I opened my eyes and smiled for the first time. It has been really hard the entire week. I stretched myself and got up from the floor of the truck bed. When I hopped out, the cool breeze of the morning caressed my skin.

"Hello AJ!! Welcome back".

My mind snapped and my heart stopped, fear gripped me again. Slowly I turned to face the owner of the voice.

"Mistress" was all I could tell. I hung my head in shame.

"A very good try bitch, you almost slipped out of my hands, but fate has it that you will never escape this" A slap landed on my cheek!

I looked at her as if I was defeated. She grabbed my hair and pulled me closer, "never disobey me bitch" she said in my ears.

She then tried pulling off my coat, but my hand automatically went towards them to protect myself.

"Wow, you are resisting again, look here Aj, if you don't allow me to do what I please, I will make sure that you walk naked to our room." She said and waited for me to respond.

The implication of her word hit me and I released the grip on my coat. She then proceeded to remove them from my body. I was left with a short skirt and tops that belonged to her.

"OMG Aj, you look really pretty in those, I never expected you to be a sucker for such a good dress, we will get more for you later, but now, it is time to head back to the room." She said and proceeded to wrap a new collar around my neck and pull me with the attached leash. I hung my head in shame and followed her.

She dragged me through the main lobby, people were looking at me and whispering to their neighbours--my cheeks burned in shame. Rather than taking the lift, she took me through the stairs, and by the time we reached the room, I was beaten.

She unlocked the room and pushed me in.

"Back again to box one, I guess," she said and asked the truck driver to come in as well.

"Bitch, what you did is unacceptable, you will surely be punished for your actions, I am also sure that you did not finish your activity which I had ordered you to do?"

"Yes mistress" I responded with a weak voice.

"This was a test and you failed miserably, but a lust slut like you is expected to do that. But if you do this again, the consequences will be severe."

"I am sorry mistress" I said and began to cry.

"Don't cry whore" she said and pulled me closer. I could feel her warmth, she hugged me tightly and kissed my lips, which was divine and I started getting horney. She then pushed me down made me be on my knees and spat on my face.

"Get him ready for me my slut" she said and went to bed. The driver walked towards me, he was only wearing his boxers and his hardon was visible through his boxers. My mind snapped and I was eager to look at how beautiful his cock would be when he was close to me. He pulled my head and pressed it against his groin, I could feel the length and breadth of his shaft.

"Time to serve me AJ," he said and pulled his boxers down revealing his hard, long and thick cock.

I bent forward and planted a kiss on the crown of his cock. I started licking from the base to the top, just like how I learnt the previous night. Soon, my mouth was filled with his cock, and after some time, the mistress pulled my head away.

"He is ready for me whore; you are supposed to finish your task which I had assigned to you yesterday," she said and pushed me into the bathroom. I was now back again staring at the fake rubber dildos, but this time around, I knew that there was no escape, I accepted my fate and went on to work on the fake rubber dildos right from the smallest one.

A moaning noise from the adjacent room encouraged me to keep working on the cocks. When I finished the last one, the bathroom door opened and the driver walked in. His cock was glistening with his cum and mistresses', he sat on the commode and pulled me closer.

"It is clean-up time slut" he said and shoved his cock into my mouth. This time, he was rougher, he fucked my mouth like any other hole and soon a thick load of cum ended up in my stomach. He dressed up and left me alone with my mistress.

My service was again called upon for cleaning my mistress pussy and taking away all the driver's cum.

When I completed my task, I was allowed to take a rest for some time. Completely naked, with my leash wrapped around the base of the commode. My hands and legs were also tied so as not to give me any option to escape.

I must have been asleep for quite some time, but when the bathroom door opened, I was shocked. A cleaning maid entered the room and screamed when she saw me naked and tied to the commode. But soon she was back to normal.

She helped me out of the lock and took me to the hall. My mistress was nowhere to be seen. She handed me a bottle of water and pacified me.

"Can I know how you ended up like this?" she asked with genuine concern.

I took a deep breath and explained the events that led me to be in this predicament. But I avoided mentioning why I was blackmailed in the first place.

She patted me on my head, but then slapped me hard.

"I know what you are here, and I have got a special incentive from your mistress to use you as I please."

I looked at her in pain, "what should I endure." I thought to myself.

"Now, get up and clean the entire room and washroom. Once done, kneel near the bed. I will be watching you." She said and started watching some shows on the TV.

I started cleaning the room, sweeping it first and mopping the entire space as the final step. Once I finished my task, I knelt beside the cot.

I was completely drained, but she was just starting, I was made to clean her feet with my tongue. I worshipped her feet, armpits and ended up making her cum at least three times. Before she left, she tied me back as how I was before. She then slipped an envelope between my legs and left the room. I struggled for some time but finally was able to sleep.

To be continued