Revenge of Adesh Ch. 02

Story Info
Aj is sent to get trained by a Prostitute.
1.9k words
4.18
3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early in the morning, when I was up, I saw my mobile phone and there was a message from an unknown number.

[Hi slut, good morning, I will be late, I want you to find a call girl. I will speak to her and let you know about today's play]

I was shocked after seeing the message. What did he intend to do? Though I wanted to close this and escape, inside, there was emotion that wanted more of this.

I started browsing online, it was really hard to find genuine call girls, when I found some, I forwarded the details to my master. He rejected most of the girls whom I suggested. After what looked like hours, he finally narrowed on one girl.

It was noon and I had ordered food and was enjoying my down time when my phone started ringing. It was my master. I picked up the phone immediately.

"Hello Sir"

"Hi Slut, hope you are relaxing well, had lunch?"

"Yes sir, just finished my lunch"

"Good, just a small question, is your status above a call girl or below?"

I was bewildered with the question, my mind was confused, because, this could be a trap, but it could be a casual conversation too.

"I think I am above call girl's sir"

"Hmm, you seem pretty confident there, that's good. As you know, tomorrow is Friday, I had planned a small adventure and training for you."

My mind was racing fast, numerous questions started piling inside my brain.

"Okay sir" was all I could manage because of the fear.

"I have booked a hotel for two nights and three days, you will be joined by the call girl whom you found in the morning, I will mail the instructions that you have to follow. Relax and enjoy.

"Okay sir" I said, I was excited about the prospect of fucking a woman, even if it was a call girl. I was eagerly waiting for the instructions but it was late at night when the mail from my master arrived at my inbox.

"Hello Slave,

This would be the first part of your training. Don't worry too much, it would be fun and entertaining. Pack a set of clothes and all amenity stuff. Reach Hotel Vermont at Yelahanka before 6 PM and wait for the girl to arrive, from there, she will take over. Have a nice time.

Master"

Rest of the day went as normal. The next morning started and went slow. I did not get any information from my master. I had a good lunch and at 4, I went out and started my journey to a new experience.

It took some time for me to reach the place, the hotel was rather old, but looked fine. I went in and told the receptionist about the booking, after checking the documents, he handed me the key for the room. The room was on the top floor, so I took a lift.

The room was of good size, it had a queen size bed, a study table, TV, a small mini bar. The washroom was quite large with a western closet and shower.

I waited for half an hour and then there was a knock on the door. My heart started racing fast, at last, I would lose my virginity, I was excited and pumped up, my cock started raising slowly. I walked to the door and opened it allowing the girl to enter. She was dark skinned, but looked fabulous. Her hair was let loose and she wore a one-piece blue dress. A pair of high heels adored her feet. She had a trolley with her, which she placed on top of the small table. She did not even bother to look at me.

"Hi" I tried to initiate the conversation, but there was no response from her. She locked the door and went ahead doing things as she pleased. I was pissed off and was losing my temper, I walked to her and yanked her, but what happened next was a shock. She turned around, slapped me on my face, punched on my stomach, kicked on my nuts which made me fall down and grab my balls. All happened in just a fraction of a minute. I was in severe pain, she casually walked in front of me, her feet just inches away from my face.

"Kneel" was her command, but I was unable to move. She bent down and grabbed my hair and pulled me up, the pain on my head made me obey her, I still held onto my balls and was still in pain. She crouched down such that her face was in line with mine.

"Don't make noise, what is your name?" she asked.

"Aj" I said, still suffering from pain.

"Aj, you thought of getting into my panties, don't you?" she said and smiled.

I held my head down, but she held my chin firmly and showed me the video where I was giving a blowjob to my master. I felt humiliated, tears trickled down my cheeks.

"I know what you are 'faggot'" she said with a smile on her face.

"You will obey all my commands, if not, I will just call your master and he will be happy to take care of you.

"Noo, please... nooo" I started pleading.

"If you don't want me to call your master, you would behave and obey me the entire time you are here. And you will call me "ma'am" from now on, do you get it faggot?"

"Yes ma'am" I said. The way she treated me turned me on, and somehow it felt good.

She sat down on the bed and gestured to me to kneel in front of her.

"Aj, you will learn a lot many things in these few days, so make sure your mind is ready to take the load."

I looked at her in fear and devotion, somehow, I was compelled to bend forward and kiss her boots. When I did so, she was pleased.

"I guess you are inherently a sub!!" she smirked.

I looked at her, she was kind of hot, she had a very angular face, with the light make up and red lipstick, she looked divine. Something compelled me to surrender myself to her.

She smiled at me and gestured to me to stand.

"Look slut, let me lay out some very important rules for the upcoming days, maybe your master would also enforce them once you are back with him.

First, it is your duty to serve me, so, if I order you to do something, there is no next thought, you are to obey them then and there, no matter who is around you.

Secondly, you will always dress as per my recommendation, and mostly, I want you to be completely naked. You are never to cover your body with any cloth or hands.

Inside this space, you will always crawl on all four like an obedient dog unless I order you to stand up.

When I ask you to be ready for inspection, you are to stand up, stretch your legs wide and lock your hands behind your head and open your mouth."

"Get ready for inspection" she ordered. There was a panic in me, I reluctantly moved my feet apart and locked my hand behind my head. I was more vulnerable now.

"Thwack" a slap landed on my right cheek. "Mouth is to be an open slut" she said and I obeyed.

"For all mistakes, you will be punished, so remember to follow my orders."

She walked around me, inspecting my body as if I were just a piece of artwork, grabbing my ass, pulling my ears. She moved closer to me and looked directly in my eye. A sense of fear gripped me, her beautiful hands played with my cock, pulling me closer. It was kind of sensual, gently she started stroking my dick, the warmth from her body and her soft hands were mesmerising, she pressed her lips on mine, our tongues touched, we smooched, and her pace on my cock also increased, I was enjoying the feelings that run through me. A sense of pleasure and lust filled my mind.

I knew I was reaching a much-needed climax, but then all of a sudden, her free hand grabbed my balls and crushed them causing pain, my mind snapped, she pulled away from me with a slight grin on her face, fear gripped me again and I opened my mouth in pain.

"You thought you could have a happy climax fag?" she said and spat into my open mouth, "don't spit them out, keep your filthy mouth open" she thundered.

"Faggots are not allowed to have pleasure; they are to give pleasure to their owners!! Do you get it bitch" she shouted in my ears, still crushing my balls.

"Yessss Mistresss..." I cried out in pain.

She brought her hand that was stroking my cock towards my face, it was covered with my pre-cum.

"Lick my hands clean" she ordered, I pulled my tongue out and tasted my salty pre-cum from her hand.

"Good boi" she said once I finished cleaning her hand, by the time she left my balls, my cock was limp, but still I had an urge to cum.

"You are never to cum without permission bitch" she said for which I nodded my head.

She wiped her hands on my chest and ordered me to kneel with my knees spread wide exposing my now limp cock, but to keep my hand behind my head.

"Now, this is the position that you will be in when you are called upon.

She walked towards her bag and pulled something out, then she walked directly behind me, she wrapped a nylon black dog collar around my neck and locked them.

"This is just a training collar, once you become more obedient, you might get a better one permanently locked around your neck."

She then attached a leash to the collar and pulled them to make me crawl towards her. She sat on the bed and pulled me closer.

"All the training is making me horney slut, it is time to make use of your mouth, and this would be a training too"

She pulled me closer towards her pussy, which was already moist. She had her pussy hair shaved off, which gave a sensual look to them.

I followed her instruction and started kissing her pussy lips, with each stroke of my tongue over her clit, she moaned more and more, she pushed my head into her pussy and held me in place. I circled my tongue and then started fucking her hole using my tongue,

When she was about to cum, she held my face firmly and her juices covered my entire face.

She took a few moments to compose herself. She then pulled me up and took me to the washroom.

"Look here AJ, though you are a good cunt licker, your master wants you to be a pro cock whore, so, here I have placed five different sized dildos, you are to suck each of them at least for half an hour, once you are done with them, you can sleep on the toilet floor. Also to help you, I have turned on the TV. It has videos of "how to suck a cock", so enjoy your night" she said and smiled. I looked at the fake dildos, they started small, but the last one was really long and thick, my mind started playing tricks, on one hand I wanted to suck and feel the pleasure, on the other I was ashamed, but voice from outside the bathroom made things clear, if I don't obey, the consequences would be bad.