Revenge of the Bikini Cheerleaders!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That actually put a lot of puzzle pieces together that Dexter needed. Blair Valley and Regan Hills High Schools were longtime rivals in... well, pretty much anything that anyone could be rivals in. Football mostly, but any sport that they could go head-to-head in, any academic contest, hell, even decorating for Homecoming and similar events, the schools would go all out in competing with each other even when there was really nothing to compete over. Even Dexter was overtaken by a swelling over Blair Valley pride when it was mentioned that these girls went to Regan Hills High, but that feeling was overtaken by the swelling in his shorts that Brooke was still enthusiastically rubbing against.

Brooke looked up at him with innocent eyes, though it wasn't difficult to tell that her thoughts were anything but innocent. It was almost enough to distract him from where he was and what was happening.

Putting Deirdre's temper together with some Regan Hills cheerleaders did provide the context he needed, and started to paint a picture of why these girls might be here.

He replied, "So... uh, that makes some sense, why there would be tension between the two of you."

"You don't know the fucking half of it," Gwen glowered, her eyes going over toward the collection of Deirdre and her friends' purses and looking very much like she wanted to steal from them.

Gwen continued, "We were just hanging out here, minding our own business and having a fun fucking beach day, when Deirdre and her other cunt friends-"

"Gwen! Language!" Sasha interrupted. "We're making a new friend here..."

Dexter shrugged. "I'm not offended. It *is* accurate. Deirdre and her friends are exceptional at being cunts."

Gwen laughed. "See, Sasha? Even he agrees."

Sasha rolled her eyes. "Fine, let me be the crazy and diplomatic one while you finish the story, Gwen."

Gwen grinned. "I will! Like I was saying, the Blair Valley cunts came up on us when we were playing volleyball and said they wanted our court. Kaitlyn and me, were the ones here who really know how to throw the fuck down, we told those bitches to fuck the fuck off and go fuck themselves and I think there were some other fucks in there too because we both like saying fuck a lot. The Blair Valley cunts didn't like that, though, and said that the court and the ball and all that stuff was theirs now, when we'd brought it all ourselves!"

"Well, actually, like, Addison brought it, 'cause she's rich and's got all the good stuff," Brooke corrected. "But the rest of that's true."

"Whatever," Gwen replied, shooting Brooke an annoyed glare. "We told them to fuck off some more-"

"And said a lot of totally creative and other not so nice things," Brooke interjected.

Gwen rolled her eyes. "Am I telling this story, or do you wanna? Because I can tell it better."

"Sorry, sorry..." Brooke giggled. "I mean, I can tell it better, but you're all hot and bothered by it, so, you know, you finish it while I continue totally enjoying my seat."

For good measure, she wiggled her ass against Dexter again, something that he had no reason to complain about.

Gwen sighed. "Anyways, Kaitlyn and me could've made a fight of it, but Addison and Sasha were all, like, 'there's too many of them' and 'we'll get our asses kicked' and 'there's cops over there and I don't wanna miss the first day of school being in jail' and all that shit, so, we didn't fight, and your sister and her friends got to be all cunty and win that shit without needing to throw a punch or even grab some hair."

Now it was Sasha's turn to sigh. "There *were* more of them, and they *would* have kicked our asses."

"Also, jail's bad," Brooke admitted, enjoying wiggling her ass on Dexter some more.

Gwen shook her head. "I mean, you're wrong, but, think what you think... I'm just sayin' that we lost because *some* of our group didn't wanna fight some bitches who needed fighting, so your sister and her friends just stole *Addison's* volleyball stuff and kicked us out, and it got us all sore."

"Some of us are sorer than others," Sasha interjected, before turning to Dexter. "As you can tell... but the point remains the same. Your sister and her friends wronged us, and though our temperaments are kind of all over the place about it, the general tenor of things has us not in the best moods."

This felt like something that could have been predicted, but that didn't mean that Dexter had to like it. Still, he'd spent so much of his life taking crap and cleaning up Deirdre's mistakes, what was one more?

He rubbed the bridge of his nose. "I'll talk to Deirdre. I don't know what I'll say, or what it'll take, but... I'll get your stuff back. She shouldn't have threatened you, or taken anything, or... honestly, she shouldn't have been anything that makes her who she is. That was a real shit move she pulled on you there. I'll get your stuff back, maybe even get an apology if I threaten to leave them here without a ride, and I think I can make this right."

The three girls exchanged a quick smile between them, and Brooke wiggled her ass a little more insistently against Dexter's growing erection. She was well aware of what effect she was having on him, but she wasn't close to slowing down on him. Her gyrations were making it hard to focus, and while Dexter could have easily picked her up and set her down wherever he wanted to, he was enjoying the contact too much to even think about doing that.

"What's... what's all that smiling for?" Dexter asked, holding back a groan. "You look like I just said some magic word."

"Oh, it's not a magic word per se," Sasha clarified.

"But it's really, really, *really* close to what we were hoping for! Like, pretty much exactly!" Brooke exclaimed, bouncing up and down on his lap slightly.

"I'm... not following you," Dexter replied, though with this trio of hot girls surrounding him, he could certainly come up with a few ideas for how he'd like this to go.

Gwen took over explaining, "Well... we were thinking about a lot of different ways we could respond to what Deirdre and the others did, mostly car related, like letting the air out of the tires and keying some fucked up shit into it, but when we got one good look at you and realized it was your car and not theirs and that'd be kinda fucked up, we all changed our minds and kinda had the same thought about how this should go..."

"Oh yeah?" Dexter replied, not wanting to let his imagination get away from him. "What's that?"

"REVENGE!"

This declaration came from a new arrival, a girl so hot that it felt impossible to keep his jaw from dropping. With a similar tight body to her friends, this lightly tanned, 5'3" girl had a beauty that was simply mouthwatering. Her gorgeous face carried clever brown eyes and a full-lipped smile, all framed by long, silky black hair. Her body, especially displayed in this skimpy black bikini she wore, would have stopped traffic, with long, firm legs, a juicy ass, and round, DD-cup breasts that threatened to burst through her bikini top at any moment. Though stunning in a way that pushed all thoughts from Dexter's mind, he knew to be cautious around her... she had a certain meanness to her that she seemed to share with Gwen, but a clever intelligence that her dirty blonde friend certainly lacked.

"Come on, Kaitlyn... isn't *revenge* a little strong way to put it?" the other girl who'd come along with the dark-haired stunner proposed.

This girl may not have been quite as jaw-dropping as Kaitlyn to Dexter's eyes, but that didn't mean she wouldn't have turned a lot of heads. A Latina just slightly shorter than her friend, she had a kinder, friendlier, and no less beautiful face, with expressive dark eyes, curly black hair that fell to her midback, and thick lips that looked like they took easily to smiling, even if they were more turned in a look of concern at the moment. If it was possible, she was also somehow curvier than Kaitlyn, with a thick ass and enormous, E-cup breasts. Her black bikini did a much better job than Kaitlyn's at holding back the tide of such intense curves, but that didn't mean it didn't look impressively tight on her.

Kaitlyn sighed. "It's strong, but it's also right, Addison, because that's what we need now, some fucking revenge."

Kaitlyn looked Dexter over quickly, then turned her attention to Brooke, who still sat blissfully excitable in his lap.

"Is he?" Kaitlyn asked, darting her eyes down to his groin.

"Totally!" Brooke giggled, grinding on his lap again. "Completely and totally!"

Dexter looked around with anticipation and confusion. "I'm still kinda lost here."

Addison and Kaitlyn joined their friends on the towels.

Sasha sighed. "I was hoping to handle this a little more diplomatically, but since she's here and clearly been waiting for the perfectly dramatic moment to jump in... Dexter, meet Kaitlyn Pruitt, our ringleader for the day, I guess."

Kaitlyn laughed. "When Dakota's not here, there's no 'ring' to it. I'm just the leader."

She said this with a confident, smooth arrogance that not even Gwen blinked at. Dexter had grown up knowing a lot of girls like Kaitlyn, and had even dated a few, too. She was probably a lot of trouble, but he also knew she was probably a lot of fun.

Sasha cleared her throat. "...and this is Addison Gonzalez."

The curvy Latina smiled at him, a little bashful. "Hi. I know you probably hear this a lot, but you're really, really, hot."

Gwen rolled her eyes. "Smooth, Addison."

Addison humphed. Dexter grinned.

"I've heard that some, but it never hurts to hear again," he said, smiling his charming smile and nodding to Addison, loving how much it seemed to make her blush.

Dexter turned his attention back to Kaitlyn. "And while it was a pleasure to make your acquaintances, that doesn't change how lost I am."

Kaitlyn slapped her hands on her knees playfully. "It's all good, we did kinda gang up on you, so I'll break it down... or Sasha can... even if I'm the leader here, we're both kinda the brains of this operation."

"Hey!" Brooke exclaimed, her voice taking on a particular tone of ditzy indignation that would have probably annoyed Dexter if he didn't find the beauty in his lap so hot.

Kaitlyn rolled her eyes. "I said the brains of *this* operation; we all know you and Sasha are the brains overall."

"Ah, okey dokey!" Brooke said. "Then carry on... whoever's, like, talking here."

Kaitlyn and Sasha exchanged glances, and with some unspoken language they shared, Sasha clearly decided to take this one. She took a breath, and then began speaking in a perfectly confident, even tone, as if she had spent time rehearsing this particular speech.

"So, yeah, your sister and her friends messed with us, and we're not the kinds of girls you mess with, I think you got that already... and while there's a lot of destructive and even illegal stuff that we could totally do under the circumstances, after seeing you and how dissatisfied you looked with how this day was going, we came up with what we thought would be a much more exciting alternative that doesn't really get anyone in legal trouble, would be a lot of fun for you, and also allows us our revenge. We'd really like you in on this plan, and we think you'll be happy with it, too," Sasha explained.

Given the way that Brooke continued to rub against his groin, Dexter wouldn't have required a lot of convincing to do pretty much anything at this point. "Go on..."

Sasha straightened herself out, as if she were preparing to give an important speech.

That it happened to make her breasts look amazing was a nice bonus.

She said, "Well... you look and sound miserable, and we want to get our revenge on Deirdre and company, so I think we can help each other. You can help us, really, by packing up all of your stuff and driving off, leaving your sister and her friends behind here to sort their own way home. Maybe even get some good sunburns in the process too, since that wouldn't be a good look for any of them."

"A terrible look..." Addison said, sounding a little regretful, before remembering why they were here. "But they deserve it, don't they?"

Dexter had a hard time disagreeing with their logic. It was a tempting way to get back at his sister and her friends for making his summer vacation a living hell... but it wasn't exactly danger free, was it?

"And since I'm putting my neck out there and sure as shit going to get in trouble with my parents for pulling this, what's in it for me? You said there was a part of this I'd like," Dexter said.

Sasha looked around her group of friends, before locking eyes on Kaitlyn. "I think you're the most qualified in explaining the rest of the plan."

Kaitlyn smirked. "Damn right, I am..."

She turned her attention to Dexter, and toward Brooke sitting in his lap, not hiding for a second that she was leering at him and thinking some properly dirty thoughts.

"Well, it's like this. All of us have been spending the last couple-few days hanging out at Addison's parents' beach house..." Kaitlyn explained.

Addison felt the need to jump in, "It's a really nice place, plush furniture, stocked fridge and liquor cabinet, huge TV, lots of nice beds, fancy as hell and... I'm not good at describing this, am I?"

"You're doing fine, Addison!" Brooke replied, peppily.

Directly ignoring Brooke and Addison, Kaitlyn continued, "...yeah, all that stuff's pretty fun too, but the best part of it is the privacy since it allows us to party like we want to, and believe me, we're five bitches who *really* know how to party. We think you should ditch Deirdre and her friends, and join us. Instead of watching towels and purses and whatever and acting like a chauffeur when that would be a fucking waste of all your talents, you come with us to Addison's place..."

Kaitlyn's smile took a dark, thoroughly pleasant turn as she lowered her voice, "...and you can spend the rest of the day, and the night, and maybe even tomorrow, fucking all five of us until none of us here can walk straight. Fuck us again and again and again, any position, any combination, any hole... and believe me, we're flexible cheer sluts, we do fucking anything and *everything*. We'll make this the best end of summer party anyone's ever had, and you'll be right at the center of the action."

Dexter's eyes widened as this suggestion graduated from a delightful fantasy to an almost certain reality. He looked around to each of their faces one at a time, trying to see if this was a joke, and finding out that all of them looked serious. Kaitlyn and Gwen were certainly enjoying the revenge of it, while Addison and Sasha seemed to take their own, less mean amusement from the setup, and Brooke... well, Dexter had a hard time imagining Brooke being capable of anything but being a peppy and perky smiler, and she seemed to be having the time of her life grinding against his cock, so she was truly hard to read, though she certainly seemed enthusiastic when sex was involved.

The fear of getting in trouble with his parents was certainly there, but given the fact that it wasn't that difficult to get in trouble with them, that wasn't enough to dissuade him for more than a second or two of consideration. Facing Deirdre's wrath for leaving her and her friends' stuff behind (especially if someone did decide to make off with their purses) was something also not to look forward to, but looking at the five girls surrounding him was enough to convince him that sometimes wrath was worth it.

Addison.

Gwen.

Kaitlyn.

Brooke.

Sasha.

All of these beautiful girls looked amazing in their bikinis, and he couldn't even begin to think what they'd look like out of them.

Looking first into Brooke's eyes, before turning his attention to Sasha, the one who had started this all, he had one simple question. "Help me pack my stuff?"

***

Packing didn't take long with the help of five 18-year-old girls motivated by lust and revenge, and soon Dexter had his umbrella, cooler, clothes and the towels he'd contributed to the day packed away in his car. Deirdre and her friends' towels still held their place along the beach, along with all of their purses, and unless one of them came to claim them soon... well, Dexter was willing to bet that someone would find a good new home for them.

While Sasha, Kaitlyn and Brooke piled into the car they'd driven over in, Addison and Gwen joined Dexter in his. They insisted it was to help give directions to Addison's family beach house (even though they all knew well that GPS would have no problem guiding him there), but the way both girls looked at him, he could sense they had their own intentions in the mix as well, especially once they made a mad dash for the shotgun seat, and Addison emerged triumphant in a way that seemed to thoroughly annoy Gwen.

Even though Addison had told him it would only be a ten-minute drive or so to the house, Dexter got the idea that it might seem a lot longer.

"So, you girls pick up strange guys to pile on and fuck often?" Dexter asked as he drove, amused.

"Well, not like *often* often," Addison said, giggling slightly. "But we know how to party. I love throwing parties, when I've got the time and my folks aren't in the way... I mean, most of them we keep our clothes on and just get good and drunk, but sometimes you can't help but get a little naked, or a lot naked, and... god, we've had some fuuuuuun in those, haven't we, Gwen?"

Dexter looked to Gwen in the rearview mirror. The brown-eyed blonde in the American flag bikini certainly didn't seem all that interested in replying to Addison, but she rather enjoyed locking eyes with Dexter. She moistened her lips with her tongue, fluttering her eyelashes at him seductively. Running her hands up her body, she stopped for a good, luxuriant moment of squeezing those immaculate D-cups of hers, groaning softly as she toyed with the fabric of the cups.

Watching this show might not have made Dexter the safest driver in the world, but he was certainly enjoying himself.

Especially when Gwen teased the fabric down underneath her tits, exposing her hard, dark nipples to him. She pinched them, flicking them and groaning audibly.

Dexter had to shift himself in his seat so his erection wouldn't prove too distracting.

"Is she being a slut back there?" Addison asked, turning to look at her friend. "Yeah, total slut. This isn't a surprise. I mean, you're really good at being a slut, but, you couldn't wait until we got to the beach house? You know, where we wouldn't have people looking?"

She looked around at the traffic around them as if to make a point, but considering there was barely any traffic at the moment, Addison hardly made her case convincing.

"Oh, come on, Addison, you call me a slut? That's like a pot calling another pot a pot and thinking it's an insult," Gwen groaned, pinching her nipples again.

"Pretty sure that's not how that saying goes," Addison replied.

"Whatever," Gwen replied, slipping one hand beneath the front of her bikini bottom, clearly fingering herself. "You fought to get a seat next to him, and all you do is sit there calling me a slut and talking about how you party? Fuck, if I'd gotten up there first, he'd be balls deep down my throat by now..."

Dexter coughed in surprise at Gwen's brazenness, and even Addison seemed shocked.

"Gwen!" she exclaimed.

"Addison!" Gwen jokingly taunted back. "You say you know how to have fun, well, fucking prove it!"

"I know how to have fun!" Addison retorted. "I just know there's a time and place for everything, and this... I don't think..."

Gwen's eyes rolled back as she groaned. "Please... I have my tits out and just got two fingers buried up my cunt, and you're there complaining like a prissy little princess when we got a good slab of man just sitting right fucking next to you, when you could be doing something about it!"

123456...8