Revenge of the Bikini Cheerleaders!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dexter thought it was a pretty significant miracle that he hadn't crashed the car yet, or missed a turn on the way to Addison's place. It wasn't going to be a long drive at this rate, but he kind of wanted to see how this would play out.

"Do something about it..." Addison grumbled softly, to herself. "I can do something about it... I *do* know how to have fun..."

She turned her attention to Dexter, slowly shifting her body to better face him. The look of consternation on her face evolved quickly into a playful determination. She parted her lips, licking them gently as she looked down at the bulge in the front of his shorts.

"Do I look like fun to you?" Addison asked Dexter, bluntly.

Considering the curvaceous body of this light brown-skinned goddess sitting next to him, it was easy for Dexter to reply, "Very."

Addison smirked, looking back to Gwen. "See? He thinks I'm fun."

"*Thinks*," Gwen emphasized. "You can think anything about anyone... fucking prove it."

While not normally one to enjoy watching girls fight, the way this one was going, he thought he could make an exception. Especially once Addison let out an exasperated sigh, and forcefully pulled her bikini top up and over her tits, revealing them to him bare.

"There, you happy?" Addison challenged Gwen.

"I don't know about her, but I'm happy," Dexter chuckled, trying to keep his eyes on the road while also getting a good, long, hungry look at Addison's bare tits.

Her nipples were a few shades darker than her skin, prominent and hard, with wide areolas. They looked like the kind of tits you could get lost in for days, sucking and licking at them and making Addison moan. From experience, he knew that she was almost certainly a loud one in bed, and that if given the opportunity, he would very much like to make her squeal.

"Good," Addison replied. "Then you're really gonna love this..."

With a slightly shaking hand, she reached over and grabbed his cock through his shorts, almost causing him to swerve slightly on the street. Those pretty eyes of hers went wide with shock as she looked to Gwen.

"He's fucking huge!" Addison exclaimed, reaching over with her other hand to pull at the ties of his shorts.

"I could've told you that... I saw him stand up after Brooke got off his lap, you'd think he had a tree trunk in there ready to tear a hole in his shorts," Gwen laughed, before moaning as she kept fingering herself.

Addison licked her lips, hungrily. "I need to see this... I fucking need this and... HOLY SHIT!"

The lucky timing of a stoplight allowed Dexter to arch his back to better let Addison tug his shorts down, freeing his erection. As a man who had long been proud of his cock, he always enjoyed the moment when a girl saw it for the first time, and Addison's reaction proved no different. Getting her first look at his thick, 9" cock with its prominent, full head, she looked like she might have been shocked into silence.

"So, he's got a big cock, why don't you do something about it?" Gwen challenged.

Addison licked her lips, looking uncertainly from Gwen to Dexter, before looking back to his cock.

Quietly, to herself, she whispered, "So much bigger than Kyle's..."

Addison shook her head decisively, then said, "Fuck it."

And it was at this point that she dove in with her mouth wide open and sucked half of Dexter's cock into her mouth with one expert bob.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed, having some genuine trouble keeping the car moving straight as she messily slurped on his cock.

Addison's full lips were clearly well-suited to the task, as he soon found his cock to be in heaven from her thoroughly enthusiastic treatment. She may not have been an expert, but the way her lips felt as she bobbed gently on the first few inches of his cock, combined with the way her tongue swirled energetically over his head every time she bobbed up, he could hardly complain. Addison knew how to suck cock, and she knew how to make it feel fucking amazing. With every bob she took a little more at a time, moaning softly as she pleased him, before she was soon taking his entire length into her mouth and down her throat with each bounce.

"Holy shit... holy fuck..." Dexter groaned, looking from Addison, to Gwen in the rearview mirror. "My mother always warned me about Regan Hills girls..."

"Yeah?" Gwen taunted, still squeezing her tit and fingering herself. "That we were all hot-bodied sex maniacs who would drag poor, young, innocent men like you astray?"

"Uh huh..." Dexter groaned, taking one hand off the wheel so he could put it on the back of Addison's head and better control fucking her face.

"Pretty fucking accurate, I'd say..." Gwen laughed, fingering herself lustily.

Between the hot blonde fingering herself in the back seat and the huge-titted Latina who was currently deepthroating him, Dexter felt like he was going to lose himself at any moment. What had been a pretty fucking crappy day so far had improved immensely in a matter of minutes, only improving further when Addison pulled his hand from her hair and pulled it down to grab one of her massive tits. He squeezed the massive, soft breast, pinching her nipple and loving the way she moaned appreciatively around his cock. Her enthusiasm only seemed to increase as he began to finger her nipple, flicking and pinching it.

"Uh, we're here," Gwen grunted.

When you're getting a blowjob, most other considerations in the world kind of have a way of fading into the background. As a guy who'd had his share of roadhead in the past, Dexter liked to think he was more capable than most, and would be able to make the correct decisions at the right time.

He hadn't anticipated Addison Gonzalez's oral skills, however, and as she engaged in a thoroughly enthusiastic and utterly sloppy blowjob, he was positively distracted, feeling the pleasurable pressure building inside of him as he felt near the edge.

"DRIVEWAY ON THE RIGHT!" Gwen yelled, annoyed.

Brought somewhat back to reality, Dexter slowed down and pulled into the indicated driveway, practically slamming on the brakes before putting the car in park. That nobody got thrown out of their seats felt like a miracle, but one with its own unpleasant downside, as Addison soon pulled his cock out of her mouth and sat up.

"Ooh, we're here!" she exclaimed, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"But, but..." Dexter complained, looking down at his cock.

Addison smiled, leaning in and kissing him quickly. It was a nice kiss with her full lips, and the light darting of her tongue into his mouth, so he calmed slightly.

"Come on, put that thing away, we'll have much more fun inside!" she replied, pulling up her bikini top before opening up the passenger door and stepping outside.

The way she skipped along playfully, you wouldn't have had the slightest clue how dirty she just was... but the way her body jiggled, he knew that he would make sure she was good to her promise.

As he readjusted his shorts and put his cock away, Dexter eyed Gwen in the rearview mirror as she too readjusted her bikini to look about as respectable as he imagined she was possible looking, licking the fingers she'd been fucking herself with clean with a slight groan.

Locking eyes with him through the mirror, she said, "Yeah, we can be bitches, and teases, and all that shit that's bound to piss most guys off, but if you can man up and have some fucking patience for us, we'll get you behind closed doors and fuck you like no other bitch ever has. So, are you gonna sit there whining about Addison not making you cum, or are you gonna storm inside and show us bitches what you can do with that tree trunk between your legs?"

Holding her gaze, Dexter grinned darkly into the mirror.

***

After giving himself a moment to calm down, and for Gwen to rejoin her friends, Dexter got out of his car and entered Addison's family beach house through the front door.

It wasn't one of the bigger or newer beach houses on the street, but it was clean and every bit as nice as promised. It looked like the kind of place that a family with some money might visit four or five times a year and have cleaners come by every other week or so in the meantime just to make sure it was in good shape.

It wasn't exactly in the best shape now, from the line of bags, shoes and sandals by the front door, to all of the takeout boxes and bags and stray beer cans and liquor bottles that appeared to have been slowly overtaking the place. It looked like a few parties had gone down here in the time these girls had been staying here, the kind that Dexter wouldn't have minded joining in on, especially with the air conditioning humming as it was on such a hot day.

These girls did seem to keep things a lot cleaner than most of the frats he'd partied at, at least.

He found the place weirdly empty for how eager these girls seemed to be to get him over here, and for a moment, at least, that feeling that this might be a trap kicked in.

Then a bouncing blonde head peered out from a nearby doorway, breaking into an enormous smile.

"Yay, yay, yay! You came!" Brooke squealed, bouncing down the hallway toward Dexter and jumping up to wrap her arms around his neck. She smothered him in enthusiastic kisses, her lips leaving quick, light traces against his own as the hyper blonde tried to smother him.

Thankfully, Dexter found her kisses delightful, and that it was all too easy to kiss her back.

Especially once her hands started squeezing his erection through his shorts.

"Mmm, you're totally huge!" Brooke exclaimed, kissing him deeply.

If that was how she wanted to play this, then Dexter could play along. He reached behind her, untying her bikini top and pulling it off of her, freeing her tiny A-cup tits. They may have been modest, but they looked cute as hell on her, and feeling her nipples digging into his chest might have only made him harder.

"Yeah... your friend Addison blew me in the car ride over... didn't finish the job, though, so, yeah, I'm probably pretty fucking hard right now," Dexter explained, grinning roguishly and gently thrusting against her hand.

Brooke squealed, then dropped her mouth open in mock surprise. "She did that to you? Oh, that wasn't very nice... that totally wasn't very nice at all... come on, let's fix that..."

She grabbed him by the hand and led him to a nearby living room of plush couches, a handful of bookcases that might just have been there for decoration, and a large flat screen TV. If he weren't being led in here by a petite, pigtailed girl who looked like she got all of her fashion advice from Barbie, he would have been interested to look around more, but when Brooke dropped his hand, and then dropped her skirted bikini bottom to the floor, there was only one thing he was interested in looking at.

"I know I'm, like, tiny and all that, but I got a great butt, don't I?" Brooke said.

For emphasis, she reached back and slapped one of her round, full ass cheeks, leaving the room echoing with a satisfying SMACK! She was very right about her ass, as it was impressive for a girl as small as she was. Dexter couldn't help but reach out and grab it with both hands, massaging her ass as she moaned and cooed and leaned her head back into him.

"Got an *amazing* ass," he whispered into her ear, dropping his voice into a pleasant growl.

Brooke giggled. "That's nice, but... not what I had in mind."

She stepped away from him, turning around in a light twirl and allowing him to see her completely naked for the first time. His eyes drifted down her pert tits, across her tight abs to her cute pink pussy, given a particular exclamation mark by her light thatch of blonde pubic hair shaved into a heart.

He chuckled at the sight, simultaneously surprised and unsurprised.

"And what *did* you have in mind?" he asked.

"This!" Brooke exclaimed.

She dropped down to the floor in an impressive side split, before rotating her legs and hopping up onto her knees in front of him. Eagerly, Brooke grabbed at the waistline of his shorts, dropping them to the floor and leaving him completely naked in front of her, his erection almost smacking her in the face.

"Oh, hell yeah!" Brooke squealed, reaching up and grabbing his cock with her tiny hands, steadying it before sucking it into her mouth.

Dexter moaned in surprise as she eagerly sucked down his cock, inhaling most of his length in one go, before bobbing back and forth and taking more in. She was quicker and more precise than Addison, avoiding much of the mess that the busty Latina seemed to enjoy, and also sucking down his entire length much quicker. Seeing such a tiny girl with his immense cock buried down her throat, her shimmering green eyes bright and cheerful, her lips stretched to the max (though no doubt she would be smiling, if she could), it was so sudden and intense that it was almost surreal. She was quick and efficient, bringing him back to full strength, and a fair bit past that, as her pigtails swayed and she seemed to have hardly a care in the world.

Between Brooke's efforts and the blowjob he'd gotten from Addison earlier, Dexter knew that he could get too close, too fast, if he didn't take control of this sooner rather than later. He grabbed her by the pigtails with both hands, pulling her off of his cock as she looked up at him, her lips still working and sticking her tongue out hungrily as she kept trying to get more of his cock.

"You like that fucking cock?" he taunted.

Brooke nodded, her tongue still trying to lick at his head. "Uh huh..."

"Would you prefer it down your throat, or with me taking you on the couch over there?" Dexter asked.

She withdrew her tongue, looking up at him, beaming with the world's brightest, most brilliant smile.

Dexter bent down to pick her up in his strong arms, tossing Brooke over his shoulder as he held onto her legs. She giggled and laughed, running her hands over his muscles as he carried her to the nearest couch in the living room, then tossed her down onto her back on it.

Brooke kept giggling, looking up at him in some awe as she spread her legs and fingered her pussy. She already looked impressively wet, and as she spread her lips for him lewdly, he could only look on with hungry eyes, idly reaching down to stroke his cock in anticipation.

"You're pretty big!" she stated, smiling broadly. "And I'm, like, about as tight as it gets... I've fucked plenty of guys, plenty of *big* guys, but you got a lot of them beat... I think I wanna see what you'll do to my pretty little cunt. I think you might destroy me, but, like, that kind of being destroyed might be soooooooo fuuuuuunnn..."

Brooke slipped a few fingers into her pussy, fucking them deep inside of her as she giggled and moaned. "Come on, don't you, like, wanna see if your cock'll destroy my cute little pussy?"

Normally, Dexter was the kind of guy who liked a little bit of conversation before he climbed on top of a girl, but he was so charged up at this point, and this naked little nymph was pushing every button he had that could be pushed, so he didn't waste any time.

Climbing on top of Brooke, Dexter spread her legs further with his thighs and leaned down into her, kissing her passionately as his body melted into hers. She moaned with his attention, kissing him deeply and reaching down to grab hold of his cock. He broke the kiss, looking down into her eyes as she rubbed his cockhead against her wet slit.

Fuck, she was cute. Dexter had been with a lot of girls, and doubted that he'd ever be with another who was quite as cute as Brooke. She lay there, looking so genuinely *excited* to take his cock... and when a girl looked up at you like that, you could never deny her.

He pushed his cock forward, the head pressing firmly against her tight, wet lips. Though it seemed like she might be too tight for a cock of his substantial size, she rocked her hips against him, giving him the ideal angle for penetration, and with a little extra coaxing (and plenty of their mutual lubrication for good measure), he pushed inside of her, feeling the unbelievably tight embrace of her pussy as his cockhead and several more inches pushed inside of her.

"Oh... fuuuuuuuck..." he moaned lowly, still getting accustomed to the tightness of her pussy.

Brooke, on the other hand, was far less patient. "Yay! Yes! Feels so... totally... amazing! More! More! Give me more, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!"

She might have asked nicely, but she had no intention of waiting for an answer, locking her ankles behind his ass and pulling him forward with her remarkably strong legs. Dexter groaned as inch after inch disappeared into her cunt, feeling greater pleasure as each inch of her hot, wet pussy embraced him, until he was buried to the hilt inside of her.

Dexter shivered, closing his eyes for a moment. "Fuck... you weren't kidding about how tight you are..."

Brooke giggled, massaging him with her inner muscles. "I, like, barely ever lie, at least when it comes to fucking, 'cause I love fucking soooo much..."

She leaned up to kiss him, squeezing his cock with her pussy again and encouraging him to get moving with her legs.

Chuckling, Dexter replied, "I think I'm beginning to get the picture..."

"Get whatever picture you want," Brooke giggled, "I just wanna get fucked by your huge..."

She emphasized her point by squeezing his erection again. "...fucking..."

She squeezed him one more time, before kissing him playfully and finishing, "...cock!"

Dexter grinned. If the tight little blonde wanted to get fucked, fine, he was going to give her the fucking of a lifetime. He pulled his cock almost all the way out of her grasping folds, leaving most of the head inside, then drove it back home. Brooke squealed, her mouth first dropping open in light shock, before a huge smile overtook her face.

Squealing was a nice start, but Dexter hoped to make her scream by the time he was finished.

He began driving into her with a fury, trying to make up for all of what he hadn't done with Addison earlier, pumping into Brooke as she squealed and cursed and smiled up at him, taking everything he had to give her as if she did this sort of thing every day. It was equal parts infuriating and impressive, only pushing him to go harder and harder as he truly drove into the tight, blonde slut.

"Oh, that's nice, that cock's nice... give it to me! Harder! Harder! Fuck me harder! Come on, you can fuck me harder than that, I know you can *totally* fuck me harder than that!" Brooke moaned, still sounding perfectly perky through her whiny neediness.

Dexter had thought he was giving it to her pretty hard already, and he might have been annoyed by her insistence if she had been any other girl. There was something about Brooke, though, something so inherently cheerful and sweet that he couldn't actually be angry with her, instead just using her motivation to summon reserves of energy he didn't know he had as he jackhammered into her.

This proved to be something of a challenge, though, when he felt a presence pressing in behind him, as another nude body melded against him, pressing some large breasts against his back.

"Should've known that Brooke would've gotten to you first..." Gwen said playfully, nibbling on his ear.

Dexter was undeterred, though the feeling of Gwen's hard nipples, and the undeniable moistness of her pussy, rubbing against his back was enough to drive him even wilder.

"Awww, come on, Gwen, it's not like, ya know, that you didn't have a chance! I just jumped in and seized my moment!" Brooke giggled.

Fiercely, Gwen grabbed Dexter's face and craned his neck backward, forcing her lips onto his. Her full, soft lips melted against his with a delightful fury, as if Gwen were trying to leave her mark and make sure that he knew exactly who he was making out with, and what she could promise him that Brooke couldn't. It was an impressive kiss, and one that he would have given his full attention to most of the time, but being balls deep in a sweet and sexy blonde of Brooke's caliber had a way of making sure you knew exactly where you were.

123456...8