Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls of Bubblegum inc deal the choices they've made
19.3k words
5
2.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2 Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess

By the tiger's tail Or we live and die by our choices!

Cobalt sits at the vanity in her baby-blue 'Alice in Wonderland' dress. Deedee is doing the 'Princess of Cats' makeup for a meeting with Lain tonight, giving her a very youthful, kid-like look. Strapping both Sorrow and Heartbreak to her legs, Cobalt feels less awkward in this punishment dress from Sabine. Meanwhile, the tormenting egg goes to work, getting the usual cool-and-collected-if-not-usually-drunkish Kodachi all hot under the panties.

Taking a step back, Deedee looks over her work. "You look absolutely amazing, boss."

Not amused, the Princess explains, "It's penance from Sabine. She knows how much I hate shit like this, immensely."

Deedee looks confused and asks, "Then why send it ... and my outfit, too?"

The Kodachi replies, with a smile crossing her face, "She's letting me know she loves me, but she's still incredibly pissed at me."

"Cobalt ... you have a strange relationship."

"Don't I know it, Deedee. Don't I fucking know it."

Reflecting on the trip from Blackstone to the Crimson Swan, the pair reflect on the trouble Deedee got the pair into.

**********

Behind the wheel of the '67 Impala, Deedee is enjoying the roar of the engine, as it howls down the highway. Her blue-streaked compatriot, known to her friends as Cobalt, sits lost in thought, watching the trees fly by on the highway. While they're cruising, her thoughts drift to her love, her mate, her partner, her Sabine. Chuck Berry's 'Johnny B Good' blares from the radio.

Deedee gets the daydreaming warrior's attention, "Hey boss, the car needs a fill up and I need a bathroom." The Kodachi just nods her agreement.

Very unique businesses are come across when traveling the back highways. The black Impala pulls into Rowena's 'Last Stop Rest Stop'. Cobalt looks over the business combo— a strip club, a gas station, and a diner.

"Excellent choice, Deedee, definitely my kind of place."

Exiting the vehicle, the Princess of Cats leaves Deedee to fill the car up, while she checks out the strip club.

A well-built man, rocking a mullet and a flannel shirt, is thrown flying out the front door. Three people, who best can be described as extras from the movie 'Deliverance', follow the thrown-out man. Cobalt thinks, 'Yep, definitely my kinda place.'

The blue-streaked badass watches intently, as the three square up on the fallen man. She follows the action, waiting for the moment, wondering if she needs to step in. It's a fine line between an ass-kicking and permanent brain damage, after all.

The three local yokels begin circling the downed man. From bits and pieces of the conversation, it seems captain mullet accused the three of doing something to his little sister.

You want to give them a chance to fight fair? Or, at least, wait to see if mullet can handle it?

Strolling like a jungle cat on the Serengeti, the battle-tested Kodachi speaks fiercely. "Gentlemen, and I do use that adjective loosely, it would be in your best interest to walk away, now."

The three swamp people look at each other, confused. The sudden interruption, by the stunning women with blue-streaked hair and blue eyes, dressed in ripped jeans, cut-off shirt and her fingerless gloves, is something entirely new in their world. They do not even notice she stands with the confidence backed by skill and sharpness of mind.

The three swamp boys snarl, that they'll just as easily kick her ass. The first one, wearing a white wife-beater and shorts, introduces himself as Junior LeRoy.

"Now listen up, little girl, this has nothing to do with you. Chance Pettimore has thrown some very serious allegations our way, soiling our good name. Now, around here, that's a serious offense that we have to rectify. So, I suggest you take that cute, little ass back to your very nice car and be on your way!"

Shrugging her shoulders, "I truly appreciate the compliment on my ass. But I'm going to have to decline the rest of your request. Leaving a man to be pummeled isn't really my style."

Junior LeRoy turns to his two siblings, "You think she'll make good stock."

The second brother, wearing dirty blue jeans and a scruffy flannel, going by the name Fit, replies, "She's a bit on the skinny side for my taste. I need more cushion for the pushin', if you catch my meaning."

The last brother, Leeroy LeRoy, just laughs like a hyena on meth. Nodding agreement with his brothers, his dirty overalls are stained in grease and blood. He is truly disgusting in look and smell.

Speaking to Cobalt, Junior sneers, "Aren't you kinda young to be partaking in this particular establishment. What are you, like seventeen years old?"

Having issues of coming to grips with her current physical change, the Princess of Cats retorts, "Imagine just how embarrassing it'll be when a little girl kicks your ass!"

He lunges at her in a rage. The valiant warrior simply side steps the charging lummox, sending him tumbling with an arm throw. He sails to the ground with a crunch sound, and a quick kick to his face, makes sure that he isn't getting up quickly. Seeing their brother utterly humiliated, Fit and Leeroy rush, throwing wild punches. Blocking and slipping behind Fit, Cobalt simply shoves Fit into Leeroy, they both crash on Junior. Now, all the LeRoys are in a heap.

Cobalt stands over the fallen LeRoys. "This is your chance to grab your pal and get the fuck out of here. He's slightly concussed, but if you want to press this issue, I can arrange ambulance rides for all of you! And you three idiots don't strike me as the investing-in-health-insurance types."

Fit and Leeroy untangle themselves from each other, slowly picking up Junior, carrying him to their truck and taking off, as their yelling, colorful language, and local profane sayings fade with distance.

Finally finished parking, Deedee comes running up. Checking on the downed man, Deedee helps him to his feet. Cobalt keeps scanning the parking lot for further potential threats. The slightly tenderized Chance, in apparent frustration, lashes out at the two Good Samaritans.

Deedee quickly squelches Chance's anger, and explains that he can't help anyone from a hospital bed, after all.

He mumbles, "They would have confessed, eventually."

Shrugging her shoulders, "Well, it's awfully difficult to hear a confession when you're unconscious. Secondly, let's say you got the confession. What then? You have affirmation and your word that they admitted anything at all. You didn't really think this through, did you."

Turning away from Deedee and Chance, the blue-streaked badass saunters into a very unique establishment. She is greeted by a very attractive brunette with brown eyes, wearing a name tag with 'Babette' on it, her pentagram shirt says 'Rowena's Place'. Her red-leather short-shorts and fishnet stockings greet the, now, party of three.

Seeing a regular among the two very irregular customers, Babette asks, "How many in your party, ma'am?"

Flashing her pussy grin, "Two, beautiful."

Chance, finally regaining some composure, interrupts. "No Babette, we need a table for three."

Deedee long shrugs sheepishly to Cobalt, who looks annoyed, but doesn't correct the change.

Popping her gum, Babette asks again, "So, two or three, ladies?"

Still working the charm on Babette. "Three is fine, Babette. I'll write it off as a charitable act."

She escorts the trio to a table that's definitely secluded; it's off in the darkest corner. Babette's cute ass, wrapped in red leather, is definitely catching a certain Kodachi's eye.

Giving the blue-streaked Princess a little side glance, Babette asks in her cutest voice, "What's everyone drinking?"

Chance blurts out, "Three Jager bombs and a pitcher of hurricanes, Babette."

Popping her gum, Babette asks, "Is that okay with everyone? Chance seems like he wants you to try what we're famous for."

Deedee, smiling, acknowledges that the orders are fine, especially since Chance's paying for them.

This brings a smirk to the Princess of Cats' lips. "Gonna have to give Deedee some credit for that move."

Moments later, the drink order is placed on the table. Deedee looks oddly at the weird shot glass. The realization of Deedee's inexperience with drinking goes off like bottle rockets pop to Cobalt.

"You've never really drank before, have you, Deedee?"

Responding back to Cobalt, shaking her head, "No. I've had wine at Blackstone, and beer with my Dad, but I was seventeen when I was taken, and I was captive through those birthdays, so no."

Cobalt puts an arm around Deedee, lifts the shot glass, and yells, "TAKE WHAT YOU CAN AND GIVE NOTHING BACK!"

She taps her glass to Deedee, they tip the drinks back, smiling and laughing. Poor Deedee coughs and cries out, causing Cobalt to burst into a fit of laughter.

Seeing his opportunity, Chance begins talking to Deedee, about why he thinks the LeRoys have his sister. Ignoring the sob story, Cobalt watches Babette's cute ass go around the club.

Hearing the beat of Def Leppard's 'Pour Some Sugar on Me', the Kodachi begins dancing around her table. Her movements don't go unnoticed. Quickly, other patrons and entertainers notice the Princess' little sideshow. Seeing her opportunity, the Princess of Cats sweeps up Babette in her arms, with a little gasp from her cherry-red lips.

Taking charge, Cobalt begins dancing with Babette in a version of dirty dancing that's got Babette grinding herself on Cobalt's leg, as she moves both of them to the beat. The inhibition and passion begin to burn in the brunette's eyes.

Chance sees his childhood crush completely bespelled by the young warrior. Deedee laughingly reminds him to shut his mouth, and to start breathing again. Finally, he just asks Deedee, "Hey cheri, how dat blue-streaked girl get Babette to dance like dat."

Having heard Sherry and Vicious talk about the crazy sexual energy that flows off Cobalt Kodachi, Deedee isn't surprised to see it in action. However, the stories underplay her abilities.

"Chance, my friends say she's sex personified; she oozes sexual appeal like we sweat, it's almost criminal. I once saw her get a straight lifeguard, just for some fun; it was legendary." Deedee points out her movements and how graceful she is. "It's just unfair, but that's life sometimes."

Nodding, Chance can't take his eyes off the pair giving the bar an impromptu show. Drinking from his glass, Chance tries regaining his composure. He continues to relay the incident with his sister and why he suspects the LeRoys in her missing status. Deedee is swept away in Chance's story, she wipes away a few tears, agreeing to help with finding his missing sister.

Babette, melting into Cobalt's arms, snuggles into her neck, and kisses the blue-streaked girl's blue-lipsticked lips. "You're a strange one. Well you know my name's Babette, but I don't know yours?"

Flashing a sexy grin, "My name's Cobalt."

"Cobalt, huh? Like the color blue?"

Still grinning, Cobalt gives a gentle nod.

Looking around, she sees Deedee talking to Chance, "So are you two wild women friends with Chance?"

Chuckling to herself, "Nah, just met him tonight. I believe you saw me save him from getting a mud hole stomped in his ass."

"Well, cutie, I think Chance is using that Louisiana charm on your lady friend to recruit her to help him find his sister, Camilla."

Grinning at Babette, "Well, sometimes we do help people. Deedee is a new partner, I'll let her put her foot in her mouth. Growing pains are a part of growing into a member of our company."

Suddenly, Babette places a firm kiss on the Princess of Cats' lips. "Okay cutie, I've got to get back to work, but I'll come by and check on you in a few." Babette gives Cobalt's butt a gentle squeeze, before bounding off to check on her other patrons.

Watching that cute ass wiggle away, Cobalt turns back to her table ... only to smash right into a pair of F-cup tits. Removing her head from the cleavage, the Princess of Cats looks up into the most serene-green eyes she's ever seen. They are sympathetically taking in the blue-streaked warrior. Curly, dirty-blonde hair frames the face of a loving woman doing her best. She's wearing a G-string bikini that leaves very little to the imagination.

The dancer speaks in a very local accent, "Sorry, sugar, I seem to have smashed into you, are you okay?"

Cobalt, smiling all the way to her eyes, regains her composure, and takes in the sight of a giant chest. "Uh yeah, I'm okay, I was just headed back to my table."

"Well, cutie, I'm Mounds," she extends her hand, with a little giggle.

Taking the hand, giving it a little kiss, and doing a little bow, she replies, "I'm Cobalt, and it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Were you looking for some company tonight, sugar?" caressing the blue-streaked haired woman's cheek.

Slipping past Mrs. Mounds, she shoots an impish grin, "I'm headed back to my table, you're more than welcome to join me, if you'd like."

Having never really been rejected, the normally super-confident Mounds is gobsmacked and left standing mouth agape, as she watches the Kodachi woman bound off to her table. Mounds has never received a dust-off. Never in her experience, has anyone not fallen over themselves for her. "Who does that little scamp think she is?"

Picking up her drink, Cobalt begins reading the room. Chance and Deedee are still discussing something serious.

Chance, noticing Cobalt's return, takes her hand, "Thank you, cheri. Deedee has said you're willing to help me with my sister!"

Cobalt turns to Deedee, who now is looking down at her drink and blushing, as she realizes she may have overstepped her role. She quickly begins apologizing, only to be cut off.

"It's okay, Deedee. Babette filled me in on what you may have been discussing. But in the future, Sabine and I are the ones who select our clients, understand."

"Sorry, boss. I got swept away in the situation, thank you. I really want to help Chance find his sister."

Reassuring Deedee it's fine, Cobalt returns to enjoying her night. Leaving Deedee to get the particulars of their apparently new case they'll be working on in lovely Toilette.

Babette sets down another round of shots, giving Cobalt a quick kiss on the cheek, who downs the shot quickly. The warming sensation flows down the Kodachi's throat, bringing the comforting feeling of an alcohol fog warming her body. When, suddenly, the unfamiliar feeling of a pair of giant boobs crush into the Kodachi's back, followed by a familiar scent of bubblegum body spray belonging to Mounds.

Who says with an enthusiastic voice, "Hey cutie, I couldn't stay away."

The rather busty stripper pulls the Princess of Cats into a very tight hug. The feeling of being crushed by giant boobs is one of Cobalt's favorite fantasies, but being crushed to death, not so much.

"Hey Mounds, um, you're kinda crushing me."

She gives Cobalt a very sincere apology, "Sorry, sugar." She slips her arms around the Kodachi's neck, giving her a very passionate kiss, one that makes your toes curl and promises naughty things in the future.

Chance is losing his poor mind, the two hottest women in town are essentially fighting over this out-of-towner, like bitches in heat. With a conciliatory pat on the back, Deedee lets Chance know it's just what happens.

"Wherever Cobalt goes, pussy follows. Around half the club is watching us and ignoring the dancer. I've only been traveling with her a short time, but from everything I've seen and heard, this is just par for the course."

With Babette kissing Cobalt's lips, and Mounds sucking on her neck, the buxom stripper whispers, "We should take this to the champagne room, so we can have some private fun."

With that cat-ate-the-canary smile, Cobalt grabs the pitcher of hurricanes. She walks away, arm in arm, with Babette and Mounds. Chance, still amazed that Cobalt managed to charm both Babette and Mounds, watches their cute asses wiggle and saunter to the VIP rooms.

Still nursing her hurricane, when the pixie-cut cutie is approached by a very suave gentleman in black slacks and a black, button-up shirt with a purple tie. His orange-and-yellow hair reminds Deedee of candy corn, with his hazel eyes and cute dimples that makes Deedee blush.

"Well, ma petite, you are a diamond among the rocks in here."

Confusion crossing Deedee's face, she quickly looks around quickly for whom this gentleman is talking about, even though he is staring at her.

With a laugh that feels like cashmere, Cody takes Deedee's hand simply saying. "My cherie, it's you I'm speaking of." Pulling Deedee closer, "My name's Cody and you, madame, are simply enchanting, but what do they call you?"

Tongue tied and flustered, Deedee sputters, "Man...Man...Mandy, but everyone calls me Deedee."

Taking her by the chin, looking into her pale-gray eyes, Cody kisses the stammering Deedee.

Feeling her suitor's rough lips and coarse stubble, is an entirely new sensation. On the velvety-soft skin from her years of a rigid skincare treatment and nightly routine beaten into him by the bitches of Blackstone. Deedee feels as if Cody is stealing the very breath from her lungs; the fire growing in her crotch is simply electrifying. When the first chords of Montrose Rock Candy begin playing.

Chance leans into Cody, "Hey cuz, make sure she and her friend make it to my place; they agreed to help with locating Camilla."

Breaking the kiss with Deedee, Cody agrees. Seeing his cousin is fully engaged with Deedee, and that Cobalt is being serviced in the VIP lounge, Chance sees his opportunity to do a little spying on the LeRoys' farm. Slipping out of the club and into the dark, Chance can't help but smile at what's happened tonight.

Thankfully, the table Babette selected for the girls is in a very secluded corner. Cody pulls Deedee into his lap, nibbling the poor girl's neck, drawing the cutest moans from her pale-pink lips. Cody's hand slowly runs up Deedee's leg, who's lost in the pleasure and has lust boiling over in her loins. When Cody's calloused, rough hands grasp her rigid cock, straining to be freed from its lacy prison, it draws a deep, guttural moan from Deedee's drooling lips.

"My oh my, cherie, you're packing a surprise for me, ehhh."

Deedee, squirming with Cody firmly gripping her cock moans. "Sorry, I should have told you before we started. Cody, please don't be mad."

Giving a few playful squeezes to Deedee's cock, he says, "It's okay, cherie. I don't mind one bit, it's just a little something extra. It's kinda hot, actually!" Stroking Deedee through her lacy prison brings little squeaks from her lips, "Oh, Cody." Slipping her cock from her panties, Cody begins running his thumb under the head of Deedee's throbbing penis.

Kissing Cody deeply, Deedee thrusts her tongue down the suave man's throat, her tongue dancing in Cody's open mouth like a rabid rattlesnake. Breaking the kiss in a breathy voice, "Damn, cherie, now that was a kiss!"

Still gripping Deedee's womanhood firmly, Cody rolls his hand over the tip, gathering the pearl of pre-cum on the tip of her cock, and uses it as lube to gently stroke and fondle poor Deedee's very neglected member; bringing the most embarrassing sounds to expel from her mouth, out of sheer pleasure.

Turning the table on Cody, she decides to begin grinding her ass on his crotch. "Is that for me, Cody? Did I get you all hot and bothered?"

"Oh god, Deedee. You're driving me wild!"

Reaching behind, she quickly fumbles with the zipper on Cody's black slacks. A little work and she's sprung Cody's cock free of its khaki prison. "No underwear. Cody, you bad boy."

"None for me, cherie," slipping his cock between Deedee's very soft ass. "Goddamn, babe, your ass feels great and I haven't even got it in your bussy." Running his hand between her cheeks, Cody feels the star-shaped end of Deedee's buttplug, pulling it free with a 'pop' sound; causing a lewd sound to escape Deedee's pink lips. P