Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cobalt growls, "Fine, but I refuse to spend more than two hours looking for a dress, and I don't care if we find one or not. Two hours is all of my patience you get."

Smiling, Deedee excitedly begins dragging Cobalt to Nordstrom's, "I'll take it." The two head to Nordstrom's, passing a very familiar CCs boutique, causing a shiver to run down Cobalt's back. "Fuck, these things are becoming franchised, ugh!" "Seriously, are these stores becoming popular?"

Deedee, caught off guard replies, "Yeah, Blackstone had a deal in place; they supplied a lot of the outfits for the girls."

With an incredulous look, Cobalt responds, "I hate this store." Heading to Nordstrom's, the pair are greeted by a very well-dressed, older woman, who looks annoyed at the two women entering the store. In a very condescending tone, she informs the two that HotTopic is on the other side of the mall.

Knowing Cobalt has very little patience, Deedee steps in front of her, chuckling.

"You are too funny, did you hear that, Boss? She is too funny. No, you see, she's looking for an exquisite evening gown for a special occasion."

Cobalt, annoyed, is tapping Sorrow the dagger, that Sissy had forged for her, (*full story in Rise of the Bubblegum Princess 2 and so we fight.) looking visibly annoyed.

"Listen, my BOSS is like two, maybe two-and-a-half, seconds away from ripping your clothes off and dragging you naked around the store. Because, believe me, Cobalt is a vindictive bitch, so shelf the attitude, or get us another associate."

The salesgirl smiles, "You're a feisty one. This way ladies," escorting them to the formal-wear sections. Deedee's like a kid at play, she's lost in conversation with the sales associate, as if they are long lost buddies now. They selected a few dresses that they had Cobalt try on, and the race against the clock is ticking.

When Deedee sees it, she deems it as the perfect dress. It flows around Cobalt's curves like she's wrapped in it. So low cut, her belly button shows, and the back is completely revealed. The slits in upper waist would flash her panties, if she were to wear any, but this dress doesn't allow that. It shimmers in purple and blue, depending on how the light hits it.

Looking at her reflection, even Cobalt is amazed at the gown. "This really is perfect. Sabine's gonna love seeing me in this." A little smile creeps across her blue-lipsticked lips.

"Breathtaking, boss; absolutely breathtaking. This is the one for sure." The sales associate agrees that she looks amazing in this dress; she says there's a jewelry package that goes with it and asks if she would like to try them on. Cobalt blushes and nods, showing that she really wants to please Sabine, and make up with her big time.

The sales associate returns, bringing the jewelry accessories and it's as if the fashion gods have smiled on this protiagle woman. The jewelry is perfect; flowing, long earrings that complement her hair, and a diamond and sapphire encrusted choker takes this outfit to the next level. "Holy shit, boss. This is it, like this is so it."

Nodding her own agreement, the duo is thrilled to have found the ring and dress for what's going to be an epic party and proposal. With a little chit chat from Deedee to the sales associate, the dress and jewelry are all purchased and bagged up, finally freeing our Princess from her most hated of things, that she has to do from time to time.

Sitting around the dining room table, Chance explains, "The LeRoys have a gator farm, here," showing it on the map. "If we come in from the swamp here, we can blitz attack and rescue service. Depending what's going on, maybe this is a rescue or a home invasion; either way, it's finished tonight."

Cody speaks up, "It also has to be tonight, it's when the LeRoys go upstate with whatever it is they sell out of that gator farm, besides some really good shine. So, if anything, we will have the superior numbers."

Looking over the map, Cobalt agrees that an airboat is the best way to do this.

Nodding, Cody offers up his family's airboat for use, "I'll get it ready for us."

Deedee hops up, offering to help Cody get the boat ready. Not hiding his huge grin, Cody accepts the offer, and walking out together, Cody and Deedee head off.

Chance looking at Cobalt, "And you're okay with this?"

Flopping into Chance's recliner, Kodachi shrugs, "She's a big girl. She can handle her own affairs, my life is far too goddamn complicated as it is."

Getting her tactical vest in place, Cobalt checks the straps and her zip-ties. Making sure Sorrow and Heartbreak are properly secured to her legs, her ripped jeans and skull T-shirt are reflected in Deedee's choice of dress for this mission.

Running her hands over the denim, "God, boss, it's been years since I wore jeans and a T-shirt; it's almost like I'm a boy again, L-O-L."

Cody, looking over Deedee's supple booty, "You can be anything you want, but you still look like a girl playing boy, babe, then a boy playing at being a girl," giving her a sweet kiss on the cheek.

Blushing, Deedee quickly thanks Cody. The quartet board the airboat, with Cody driving it. "Man, I wish this was a swamp tour, but I guess it's time for business."

The airboat takes off, ripping down the river toward the LeRoy farm. The Princess of Cats has her long, raven-coloured hair with blue-streaks in a tight braid, whipping behind her. The party hits the dock, outside the LeRoy homestead, which causes Junior LeRoy to come investigate. Where he finds the sudden unexpected arrival of the woman, who so thoroughly humiliated him at the bar, steps onto the dock, placing her ear buds in, blasting AC/DC's 'If You Want Blood'.

The Princess of the Kodachi clan is locked in the zone. Seeing Junior rushing at her, only causes the warrior to grin, as, with the grace of bullfighter, Cobalt spins, shoving Junior sailing off the dock into the murky swamp water below. This gives Cody and Chance the opportunity to rush past Cobalt, to intercept Fit LeRoy and Leeroy LeRoy. Watching the Pettimore boys engage with the LeRoy boys, in what Cobalt, watching with a very attentive Deedee, could describe as fighting, if fighting was considered flailing your arms around at each other. Strolling past the four combatants locked in sloppy combat, with a quick shove, Cobalt sends Fit and Leeroy headed into the murky swamp water with Junior.

Cobalt gives the three soaked LeRoy boys a sassy wave, "Now, Chance and Cody go secure any firearms and let's look over this shithole from top to bottom."

The true nature of the LeRoys is quickly discovered, as they find Camilla, chained by the neck and ballgagged in the kitchen. She cowers in a corner, hoping to not draw attention to herself. Chance, seeing his sister naked like a dog, with a locked dog collar and tail plug shoved up her ass, rushes to his sister's side, comforting her. Cody quickly grabs the landline and calls the local sheriff. Grabbing a set of keys off the wall, Cobalt tells Deedee this is where they exit 'cause her name in police files is an absolute no go.

Chance after freeing his sister, gives a high-five to Cobalt and Deedee, and says they'll clean up the mess, so they can hit the road. but that they'll always have friends in the Pettimore family.

Cobalt, still addressing Deedee, sitting at the vanity while Deedee works her magic, "And next time, you won't be so quick to lend our services out."

"You know I've apologized like a thousand times right, and you fucked like half that town," Deedee says, while finishing the last touches on Cobalt's pigtails and makeup. "Now for these devilish panties. How do these work again?"

"Well, Deedee, they work by a cellular signal, I imagine, and are set to Sabine's phone. For updates, the collar in the box is like a Fitbit, it tracks heart rate, excitement levels; basically, this toy's going to keep me horny all night. It's to make me remember that she has not forgiven me yet."

Excusing herself to finish getting ready, Deedee says, "I've said it once, and I'll say it again, you have a strange relationship," before leaving Cobalt alone. The Princess of Cats looks over Lain's file one last time. When Deedee comes strolling out in a leather mini-dress, looking like an extra from a S-and-M music video. It's sexy, and definitely gives off an air of danger about her.

Shaking her head, Cobalt thinks to herself, "Leave it to Sabine to think of a leather outfit, for one of the most submissive people she knows."

Strutting in with confidence, Deedee says, "I look fabulous." Doing a little turn, "Let's not keep Lain waiting on us, I feel this is going to be so much fun," almost skipping to the door.

The Princess of Cats normally doesn't wear this type of dress with a pinafore. Its satin material caressing her body feels incredible, and the stockings are cute, too. The white stockings with little black bows, the length of the skirt is mid-thigh; I don't think this is what Lewis Carroll imagined for his Alice. Her little black heels have blue bows on top, but the blue isn't that classic blue of Alice in Wonderland, as it's matched to her own blue streaks.

Even in this silly Alice dress, Cobalt still oozes apex-predator energy, especially when she's in a pissy mood. Strolling up to the Crimson Swans elevator, the duo is stopped by security, checking the key card Cobalt hands over. Swiping the card, the pair is on their way to the Swan.

The Swan radiates opulence and excess. It's easy to see how you could get lost in its elegance, turning a blind eye to the injustices occurring around you. Heading straight for the bar, Cobalt orders a couple shots and her usual Long Island iced tea. Slipping beside Cobalt, Deedee orders a cosmopolitan, taking the shot she's given. "So boss, what are we drinking to?"

With a wicked little grin, Cobalt raises her glass. "TAKE WHAT YOU CAN AND GIVE NOTHING BACK!" The girls down the shots.

Surveying the club, Cobalt's taking it all in, when she's interrupted by a French maid greeting the two patrons, "Hello, my name is Tegan, the mistress is expecting you." She addresses Cobalt, who's doing her best to look like a non-threatening, girly girl, but she's failing— imagine a lioness in a big, blue dress, you get the idea.

Tegan hands Cobalt a small blue box. Confused by the gesture, the Princess of Cats opens it, revealing a blue, stuffed kitten toy.

"Um, thank you, Tegan, was it?" This causes a smile to form on the strikingly beautiful maid's face, nodding her affirmation to Cobalt. "Looks like my cover has been blown, fucking Sabine and this goddamn dress!"

Tegan with a little laugh, "No, the dress actually made me doubt it for a good couple minutes; you practically radiate that you're dangerous. And I've heard a great many things about the Princess of Cats, and have been looking forward to meeting you, as well. Do you like your gift?"

Remembering the stuffed kitten, "She's cute, did you make it yourself?"

Tegan replies that she in fact did make it and its name is Ryoki. Motioning Cobalt to follow her, "My Mistress awaits, please follow me."

Cobalt whispers to Deedee to go and do her part, "Find me later. I'll more than likely be with Lain." Escorting the warrior to a more exclusive part of the Swan, to Lain's private section. As she escorts the Princess of Cats to the party, Cobalt takes in the opulence; it's obvious Lain knows about wealth and extravagance. But to the Kodachi, known as Cobalt, it pales in comparison to Freyja's standards; she quickly scans the crowd.

Two women stand out like sore spots to an already pissy Cobalt— Jessica fuckin' Wild and Amanda goddamn Stone. Of course, why wouldn't they be here. Seeing Cobalt's mood sour, "Mrs. Cobalt, my mistress requests this be neutral ground by all parties; the Stones and Princess Network have both already agreed."

Growling, "Fuck, fuckin', fuckity fuck, fuck. Fine. Agreed, but the only thing I agree to is no physical violence. I'm insulting those cunts all fucking night."

Tegan quickly hides her face to not be a bad host. Replying to Cobalt, "I think it will be a very interesting night." Internally, Tegan's thoughts go to, "The stories don't do her justice, she truly is the goddess of chaos."

Seeing an opportunity to flip the script on the two cunts, in a sexy, sweeping motion, the Princess of Cats sweeps Tegan around the waist, bringing her dance partner to the dance floor; yelling to the DJ to play 'MWTWB' by Amalee.

The song's beat begins, and its lyrics begin to echo.

"You're always going to be the villain in someone else's story

That's their fault for pissing you off in the first place

Mirror mirror, on the wall

Who's the baddest bitch of all - it's me

No need to think - no need to think

Mirror mirror, on the wall

Who's the baddest bitch of all - it's me

No need to think I know it's me"

The song's beat hits hard, with Cobalt taking Tegan around the dance floor like a predator stalking its prey in the Amazon.

Tegan is a little taken aback, at just how truly graceful this uncouth woman is. Moving along together, Tegan begins to truly grasp what an amazing dancer the little blue devil really is. The dance is doing things to Tegan's body, that she thought only Lain could previously move in her. Blushing, the normally reserved maid turns red. The dance seems to draw every eye in the place, watching the two intently.

Grinning, the Princess of Cats whispers to Tegan, "You're blushing."

Smiling brightly, "Am I, Mrs. Kodachi?"

The blue-streaked badass pulls Tegan even closer, "You seem like you're having fun." Before Tegan can respond, the duo is interrupted by a tap on Cobalt's shoulder.

Turning, she comes face to face with Lain, standing with a couple of shots. "May I cut in?"

Tegan does a quick curtsey, "Yes, ma'am. If you'll excuse me, I have duties waiting for my attention." With that, Tegan scampers away.

Lain rubs the top of her shot glass, "So what do you drink to, Cobalt?"

The Princess of Cats holds her shot up, proclaiming the Kodachi motto, "Take what you can and give nothing back!" slamming the shot back.

Lain quickly takes the lead, as the first few notes of 'Kiss by a Rose' by Seal begins playing. Lain begins leading in a waltz with a wicked grin, "You can dance to this, can't you?"

Cobalt flashes her trademarked smirk. This dance starts with a proper bow, pulling Lain in close with the heat of her breath, nipping at Lain's neck. "Do you want to lead or should I, m'lady?" the smirking Cobalt replies.

Lain, caught off guard by Cobalt's apparent knowledge of the finer things, offers to let Cobalt lead, and that, she does; guiding Lain along the floor, as if they were gliding on ice. "So, Cobalt, what brings the famous agent of chaos to my door?"

With a look of seriousness crossing the Princess of Cats' face, she doesn't hesitate. "I'm here to decide the fate of your business's future. Well, I'm not, but someone is currently deciding what should be done."

Lain, with a deep sigh, "I know you don't like it. I take my girls, but I save them from very bad situations."

Cobalt replies, "Shhhh, that's the only reason I haven't rained hell down upon you and this place. Someone is going to make the judgement."

Looking surprised, "I was told you weren't a reasonable woman. That's a very fair reaction, but you do know the Stones are offering to back me, as well."

Laughing, "Trust me, Lain. Oh Lain, you don't want to be in bed with the Stones. They abuse their girls. I'll introduce you to Sissy. She's a friend of mine. They broke her emotionally, on top of physically. You're not like them, trust me. You actually love your girls, the Stones don't even know what those words mean."

Cobalt sees that her words are hitting Lain hard. She's coming to Cobalt's side. The Princess of Cats feels two new sets of eyes are tracking her every movement. Catching a glimpse, Amanda is following her movements. With a look of absolute lust, pushing that from her mind, she is getting lost in the moment with Lain.

"You're really an amazing dancer. I usually lead, but oh my, I'm in heaven, Cobalt."

The duo laugh and Cobalt responds, "I just enjoy dancing, that's really it, L-O-L." The laughter is broken when another tap on Cobalt's shoulder breaks the dance up.

Turning around, Cobalt is greeted with a very unusual surprise— Amanda Stone. "May I cut in?" asking Lain, motioning that Amanda would really like to dance with Cobalt.

A very confused Kodachi answers, "Wait, are you wanting to dance with me, or Lain?"

With the look that only a Stone can give; the 'Are you that stupid,' to Cobalt.

Still shocked, "Wait, we hate each other. Why would you want to dance with me?"

Looking dejected, Amanda smooths her blouse down. "Never mind," and turning to leave, Amanda begins to depart. With the shots and bad judgments Cobalt had already made, she does the most monumentally stupid thing in stopping Amanda from leaving. She escorts her back to the dance floor, then the next song begins, and is somewhat appropriate for the two now dancing— 'I Hate You, I Love You' by Gnash.

"Feeling used, but I'm still missing you

And I can't see the end of this

Just wanna feel your kiss against my lips

And now all this time is passing by

But I still can't seem to tell you why

It hurts me every time I see you

Realize how much I need you

I hate you, I love you

I hate that I love you

Don't want to, but I can't put nobody else above you

I hate you, I love you

I hate that I want you

You want her, you need her

And I'll never be her"

With a mix of lust and rage filling Amanda's eyes, "It drives you wild, doesn't it? To be so attracted to someone you hate so much!"

Cobalt's own eyes reflect the same lust-filled rage. "What about you, you're being pulled into my chaotic nature. Like a moth to my flame."

"The spiteful rage we cast at each other, Cobalt, the venomous looks we give each other; we've obviously gotten to each other, it's not something I thought I'd let happen again."

The two continue the dance, like two lovers looking to stab each other at the most opportune time. The music changes to 'Cry Little Sister' from the Lost Boys soundtrack. More shots consumed, more tension; Cobalt and Amanda sniping at each other. Cobalt's been affectionately calling Amanda 'cunt' all night. Amanda returning the favor, calling her a 'slut' all night.

Jessica who, is utterly shocked that the two bitter rivals are behaving in such a way, thinks it's comical. The drinking and dancing continue, when Jessica finally approaches Cobalt, "Hey, C."

Now really drunk, and in her zero-fucks mode, seeing Jessica attempting conversation, she says, "Oh, fuck no. I'm gonna need something way stronger to drink, to talk to this fucking bitch! Barkeep, I'm gonna need the illegal shit; break out the strong stuff!"

The barkeep hits a button, flipping a section of the bar, which becomes a chemistry set. Methodically, he prepares the Absinthe. Jessica says she'll take one, unbeknownst that Amanda has also taken an Absinthe. Jessica knows the party is about to get real.

Tipping back her drink, Cobalt downs her Absinthe. The warm alcohol courses through her veins, when the ever-familiar pink fog rolls into her vision. The warrior smiles, in preparation for what's to come.

The fog curls around, spilling away from the golden-haired beauty with green eyes and a splash of freckles, on what can only be described as the face of femininity.

For just the briefest moment, the Princess of Cats' breath is stolen from her mouth, like a Fae stealing a kiss from a fair maiden.

The woman known as Rose Oberlin, makes her way through the fog that seems to dance away, as she approaches, falling in behind her like a wedding dress train.