Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling up the rest of the outfit, and securing it around her neck. "Oh shit, this thing's got a built-in collar with a lock. Once locked, I can't take it off until it's unlocked." Securing the collar and its little purple bowtie that covers the collar and leash loop. Secured in the outfit, Cobalt runs her hands over the material, noticing the craftsmanship and fine detailing she missed before. The stitching was done in a complementary blue, making it look more like the outfit was etched together, the sheer-blue parts were a lacy design of stars and little skulls. Finally, she slips on the six-inch stiletto strap heels. They actually have little skulls on the strap end and over top of the heel with little blue bows. "These shoes are kinda cute. Did I just think some heels were cute? Fuck, this body is messing with my mind and increased hormones."

Slipping on the heels, smirking, "Fuck, I thought my legs looked good in the stockings but these heels are doing a number on my ass and legs."

Picking up her phone, "Eve, can you patch into the store's speakers for music."

The program simply replies, "Absolutely, Cobalt. What do you want to have playing?"

"How about Saving Abel's 'Addicted'."

The first chords of the song begin playing, when the door to the dressing room bursts open.

"I'm so addicted to

All the things you do

When you're going down on me

In between the sheets

Oh the sounds you make

With every breath you take

It's unlike anything

When you're loving me."

Strutting out of the dressing room in her lingerie, Cobalt grins ear to ear, seeing Deedee's mouth drop open, as she sways to the beat of the music. Grabbing a chair, she moves her hips seductively at Lucy, whose eyes are about to bulge out of her head. Motioning Lucy to come to her, the poor sales associate is besotted by this moving ball of raw sexuality being displayed; Cobalt sits the bespelled girl in the chair.

"Oh girl let's take it slow

So as for you well you know where to go

I want to take my love

And hate you till the end."

Lucy, now sitting the chair, when Cobalt straddles her, dancing on her lap, running her hands over Lucy's curves, watching Lucy's poor lip quiver in lust and wanting to kiss this chaotic entity that's crashed into her mundane life, in her mundane job. Seeing the lust beginning to burn in the young woman's eyes, would engulf most people. Cobalt just plays with the fire, like a skilled fire dancer coaxing the flames to burn higher. Slipping off her lap, our Princess of Cats does a sexy spin lying back against Lucy.

"Are you enjoying your lap dance, Lucy?"

Cobalt grinding her butt into Lucy's crotch, running her hands up Lucy's legs, her skirt riding up as the Princess of Cats' fingers play along her thighs.

The stuttering Lucy, "My god, who are you?"

"It's not like you to turn away

From all the bullshit I can't take

It's not like me to walk away."

Doing another spin, so Cobalt's face to face with Lucy. "I'm the woman that wants to fuck you in that dressing room." Slipping off Lucy, Cobalt gives her a deep kiss and whispers, "I'm so fucking wet. Follow me, if you want me."

She headed back to the dressing room, swishing her ass, further tempting Lucy to join her. Lucy shoots up, almost tripping over her own feet, to follow the Kodachi back to the dressing room. Watching the whole thing go down, Deedee stops recording, trying to pull herself together.

"Holy shit, that was fucking hot, and hell, I'm sending that to Vicious. Fuck me, they weren't kidding, Cobalt's something else. And they way, way, way underplayed what she's capable of."

Grinning like Scar from the Lion King, "Can you help me out of this please, Lucy."

Lucy's poor hands tremble, as she undoes the collar keeping the outfit on. Helping this wild woman out of the outfit, Lucy undoes the straps, helping Cobalt slip out of the outfit, but not before Lucy's eyes catch the glistening wetness that's formed on the Kodachi's pussy. Lucy's straight she has a boyfriend "My boyfriend's gonna fuck me into next week when I get home!"

Rising slowly, Lucy takes in the semi-nude form of the Princess of Cats. Pouncing Cobalt pins Lucy against the wall. "You're cute, and also you are wearing entirely too much clothing."

Blushing, Lucy begins fumbling with her blouse's buttons before a spark of confidence gives her the courage to kiss this kinetic ball of sexual energy, wrapped in what looks like a teenage girl. One could mistake her for her little sister. Lucy gets her blouse open, revealing a very sexy black-lace bra and a pair of very erect nipples, shining through her lacy number. Lucy reaches back, unhooking her bra, letting it fall to the floor with her blouse, and blushes topless.

"Iv...I've....never been with a woman before," she gasps, as the cool air hits her erect nipples. Wiggling out of her skirt, Lucy's black g-string is covering very little, but it's fucking sexy. The blue-streaked badass remarks to herself, "I kinda hope Deedee picked a few of those g-strings for me to wear."

Lucy strokes Cobalt's waist, watching the Kodachi in her stockings and heels, while she stands in nothing but her g-string and three-inch pumps. Cobalt takes Lucy's g-string, seeing the manicured pubic triangle. Lucy's a natural redhead, and she's very wet, as the crotch of the panties trails a line of cum at the over-excited state. Gently running a finger between her puffy lips, the Princess of Cats gathers some of Lucy's nectar, tasting it, purring, "Delicious!"

Quivering at the dominance being shown, the trembling woman moans in absolute delight at the promises to come. Lucy throws abandoned out the window and takes Cobalt's nipple in her mouth, suckling it like a hungry babe.

Left to her own devices, Deedee roams the store, finding a matching purple set of cat ears and a buttplug tail, putting them with the rest of the purchases. She also finds a purple and blue leash for the collar. "I've got to somehow get the leash to Sabine secretly to really surprise her highness."

Moving through the racks, Deedee catches sight of a more-mature-looking woman returning to the store; her long black hair is neatly put up in some very expensive hair Kanzanshi, keeping it all in place. Her power walk says owner, and her attitude says no foolishness tolerated. "Shit that has to be Lucy's boss. I'm sure getting pussy on the clock isn't store policy! Fuck! Fuck!"

Entering the store with an air of confidence and superiority, suspicion begins creeping into her face. In a moment of brilliance, Deedee intercepts the older woman, who's shocked. "Hello, welcome to the Silky Doll. Have you been helped?"

In response, Deedee raves about all the help that Lucy's been giving and still giving, fighting back a widening grin, but thinking quickly. "She's working with a very big-ticket sale, handling it personally." Pointing to the mountain of purchases at the cash register, "Oh, and that feature set is also being purchased."

Tapping her chin, looking to the changing rooms. "I think I know what's going on, and I'll wait," grinning at Deedee.

Cobalt, taking Lucy's chin in her fingers, "Are you a brave little girl?"

Trying to look away, but the strength of Cobalt holds her gaze. Lucy, in a mousy voice, whispers, "Yes, ma'am."

With the confirmation from Lucy, Cobalt uses her quickness to get behind Lucy, pinning her arms behind her with only her left arm; positioning herself and Lucy in front of the full-length mirror.

From behind Lucy, Cobalt's voice becomes like silk, warming Lucy from the inside, coaxing her inhibitions away. "Look at yourself in the mirror. Do you see that wanton slut staring back at you with green eyes? Looks like you are, indeed, a real redhead."

Lucy, gasping at the overwhelming sensations flowing into her and her own reactions coming back, gasps, "Yes, I see her, I see the slut!"

The Princess of Cats runs her fingers along the well-manicured mons pubis of Lucy. Trembling to the touch, Lucy's pussy is responding, in releasing even more vaginal transudate, making her ever more ready to get fucked. Slipping a finger between a pair of very hungry pussy lips, gathering some of Lucy's honey on her fingertips, Cobalt draws the most mousy, lewd, begging sound she's even heard. Bringing her fingers to her lips, Cobalt licks them making sure to moan into Lucy's ear, nibbling it gently. In a husky and breathy tone, the Kodachi moans into Lucy's ear, "You're getting excited, aren't you, SLUT!" putting a little anger on the insult.

Lucy, seeing herself acting and behaving in ways that an hour ago would have been unimaginable, in a sensual tone, moaning, agrees, "Yes... yes... yes, fucking yes, you're making me so fucking horny and wet. I'm a slut. I've been unmasked and shown my true self."

Lucy whimpers a little, feeling the hand move from her pussy and where she really wants the attention. A sharp tug to her nipple causes a squeal of pain from Lucy's pale-pink lips. With lips quivering, and making the most pathetic sounds, the redhead begins begging for attention to her pussy. "Please, Cobalt. Please, touch my pussy."

Cobalt runs her hand down Lucy's tummy, teasingly slowly, and this only further drives Lucy's begging of, "Please, touch me," to continue.

Slipping fingers between her puffy pussy lips, Lucy gasps in pleasure at the vaginal stimulation by Cobalt slowly working her hand over Lucy's pussy. "Look, Lucy. Look at how wet and hungry your pussy is, and how turned on you are; this is your true self. Pulling the mask you hide behind, off— showing your true, lewd face and desire."

Lucy experiences the most erotic, sexual experience of her life. Feeling the volcanic orgasm building deep within the recesses of her sexual desire, the flame burning deep, has burst into a raging inferno, threatening to burn her entire sexual identity to ashes. Nibbling Lucy's ear, she whispers, "This, Lucy, this is your true self!"

Slipping two fingers deep into Lucy's very soaked twat, with a lewd, slush sound, the Kodachi's two fingers slide in with no resistance; Lucy's hungry pussy almost sucking them in. Pulling them free from her pussy, Cobalt's fingers glisten with Lucy's nectar, as she places her fingers on Lucy's lips.

Cobalt with her very dominant sexy voice tells Lucy to open her mouth and stick out her tongue to lick her fingers. Complying, the retail redhead begins trying to lick the honey-coated fingers, whimpering at her failures, when Cobalt moves her fingers away, teasing her more. "Beg to suck my fingers and taste your pussy on them."

With no hesitation, Lucy begins begging to suck Cobalt's fingers; she wants to lick them so badly. "Please ma'am please let me lick your fingers clean."

Finally relenting to the begging, she gives her fingers to Lucy, who suckles them, licking desperately for positive affirmation from Cobalt. "You're doing very well, my little slut. Look at yourself, Lucy. Look at you suckling my fingers, like a slut baring yourself in this moment."

Licking the fingers, sucking them like she would her boyfriend's cock, Lucy can barely recognize the actions of the woman in the mirror. Is this her true self, or is she just being swept away in the tsunami-like moment, with this wild woman to god knows where. Looking into the mirror, her thoughts betray Lucy, "Is that really me? the begging slut aching to have her pussy violated."

Knowing she has Lucy well past primed for her climax, Cobalt begins playing with Lucy's clit. Internally screaming, finally Lucy's unable to contain her moans of sexual release. "Oh fuck, Oh fuck of fuck!" This is the spark that ignites the volcanic-like orgasm that crashes through her body like a hurricane battering the Gulf Coast. Only Cobalt holding Lucy up, kept her from collapsing into a heap of mush on the floor. Releasing her arms, the Princess of Cats pulls Lucy into her arms in a tight hug, slowly caressing Lucy's hair, comforting her.

"Hey, you okay, Lucy? I didn't push you too far or too hard, did I?"

Still trembling in the hug, catching her breath, "God no, that was the most fucking intense thing I've ever done!"

Lucy, catching her breath, pounces on Cobalt, pinning her to the ground with a thud. The redhead with a twinkle of mischief in her eyes, kisses the Kodachi's blue-lipsticked lips, driving her tongue deep into Cobalt's open mouth. Trapping Cobalt's naked body under her own boobs smashed together, nibbling Cobalt's neck, Lucy says in a sultry voice, "We're not done. I want more of you, Cobalt. I want to remember you forever."

Surprised at how quickly Lucy has turned the tables on the Kodachi, it's cute seeing her aggressive side. Kissing Cobalt's neck, nibbling and licking her way to the Princess of Cats' very erect nipples, pinching them firmly; pulling and teasing the wild woman, who strolled into her store this day. Cobalt can't help but mewl like a kitten, at the pulling of her nipples; encouraging Lucy to play more with the blue bounty lying spread legged before her.

Lucy kisses her way down Cobalt's athletically toned frame, running her lips and fingertips daintily along Cobalt's pale skin, planting little kisses along her hip bone. Moving along to the Princess of Cats' lower stomach, draws a giggle from the smeared blue lips of the Kodachi. Instantly seizing the opportunity to press her counterattack, Lucy launches an all-out assault on the shocked Kodachi, causing the girliest 'eep' to escape her lips.

"Please, hahaha, please, Lucy. You have to stop. I'm too ticklish right now, hahaha!"

Laughter being contagious, Lucy joins in on the laughing fit. Deedee slowly turns to the dressing rooms, as the laughter seems to be getting louder. "Okay, the sex sounds weren't too loud, but laughing and is Cobalt giggling? That bitch doesn't giggle!"

The laughter seems to bring a new quizzical look to the manager's face and no part of Deedee's stalling attempt is going to keep this woman from that door. Using her master key, the manager slash owner of Silky Doll, opens the dressing room door, revealing her associate, Lucy, naked in a lurid embrace with a blue-streaked woman.

Trying to keep a grin off her lips, the manager simply addresses Lucy, "This will be counted as your lunch break, and you're to return to work immediately."

It's not the first time Cobalt's been caught having sex, but it is being caught in a tickle fight. "If Domino ever heard about this she'll hold this over her worse than the spaghetti incident."

Sheepishly, the two gather their clothes. Trying to hold onto a modicum of self respect, the Kodachi refuses to give in to her blushing cheeks, and head held high in defiance, joins Deedee and Lucy, who's so red, she's brighter than her red hair. The featured lingerie is twenty-five hundred dollars, not including all the accessories with it. Totalling up the whole purchase, it comes to thirty-eight hundred, making sure Lucy and her boss receive a two-hundred-dollar tip. Deedee quickly gathers the shopping bags, and the duo leaves the store, hearing a very happy owner, praising Lucy on her customer service.

Walking backwards, so she can see Cobalt's reaction, "So Cobalt, do you normally make such cute girly sounds when you laugh? Or is it only when the great and powerful Cobalt gets bested in a tickle fight with Lucy the sales rep."

Growling a little at Deedee, "Don't be jealous that the cute redhead laid down for me and you're all cock struck for Cody bitch."

Catching Cobalt blush a little, Deedee teases and pushes a little more, still playing with the Princess of Cats. Seeing her embarrassment and being vulnerable and girlie, a sadistic grin keeps across Deedee's lips, "I wonder what Domino would say if she heard you were giggling and being tickled by some little girl."

Cobalt, unamused, gives Deedee her keep-it-up-chuckles look and the you-may-wake-up-with-no-eyebrows look.

Changing the subject quickly, "So you're thinking of proposing to Sabine, huh? But aren't you two already married by Kodachi standards?" the pixie-haircut Deedee asks, with genuine enthusiasm.

Cobalt chews on her bottom lip when nervous. "Yeah, I hurt her badly and I know she's not taking it well. I'm hoping a dream wedding will show her I'm truly sorry."

"Well, you are in luck, Cobalt. Part of our Blackstone training was in jewelry appreciation and styles; that I, myself, received high praises in. I think I can definitely find something amazing for Sabine."

Upon entering the Snatched Jewelry store, an Italian man stands at the counter, welcoming the duo. Having discussed this earlier, Deedee takes the lead, and greets Mr. Ritchie, "My boss, here, is looking for an engagement ring for a very special lady in her life, and we want the best."

"Absolutely ladies, give me just a moment." Walking to the back, Mr. Ritchie is fetching the you-can't-afford-it box, that's mainly for show and clout of the store; the cheapest ring in that box is forty thousand. Setting the ornate, black box down on a purple satin scarf, he opens the box, revealing some of the most exquisite and expensive rings Deedee's ever seen. Sure Blackstone has kept every girl in very nice jewelry, but it has been more quantity over super-high quality. Deedee's eyes go wide looking at the prices, "That's a—"

"No, it's not," Cobalt says" cutting off Deedee, "that's exactly what I'm looking for."

Regaining her composure, Deedee and Cobalt see a beautiful ring that has a unique cut sapphire, trimmed in little star shaped purple diamonds, all weaved together in platinum and titanium. Simultaneously, the girls react, "THAT ONE!" laughing at each other's excitement.

Suspicious, Mr. Ritchie replies, "Um, ladies, that is a one-hundred-twenty-five-thousand-dollar ring." With a scoff thrown in at the end.

Cobalt, grinning, sets her black American Express card on the counter with a deadpan stare, and simply says, "Wrap it up nice and pretty for me." Looking faint and hand trembling, Mr. Ritchie picks up the card, rushing off to make the sale of his life.

"Holy shit, Cobalt. Like, what's the deal? You spent a quarter-of-a-million dollars in a blink of an eye. What's the deal?"

Shrugging, Cobalt simply responds, "I'm a princess from an island nation. Money really isn't an issue, personally. But I try running my business on my own earnings. I've used my money to start it and keep it going."

Returning with her card and her purchase, Mr. Ritchie thanks the two ladies profusely, saying if they need anything in the future, that his card is in the bag. Leaving, Deedee's still just stunned at the nonchalant way Cobalt acts about some things, and how she takes others.

With a look of relief on her face, Deedee pulls Cobalt in a direction that is not the exit or where they parked.

"Hey, the car's back in the opposite direction."

With a pleading look, "I know but you need a really pretty dress, something shocking and awe inspiring to propose to Sabine in, with some six-inch heels for sure."

Looking less than thrilled at the prospect of more shopping, this does not please Cobalt at all. "Why do I need a dress? I'm sure I've got dresses I can wear."

Deedee stops pulling Cobalt. "Okay, how do you plan on proposing? 'Cause you want to make it special and Christmas isn't that far off. Trixie's been talking to Sherry about having a huge Christmas party at her place. You could be in a present that Sabine opens, in your amazing new dress, all glammed up."

Scrunching her face, the Princess of Cats reluctantly agrees that Deedee's not wrong. "Fine, we will look for a dress. Then, we are out of here. I fucking hate shopping."

With an unamused face, Deedee condescendingly replies, "Seriously? You fucked a smoking-hot redhead. Sounded like you two enjoyed yourselves."