Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess Ch. 04

Story Info
The conclusion of the revenge arc.
10.1k words
5
3.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4 Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess

Hey it was like this when we got here!

Sissy, Selena and Bunny are getting dressed. Selena, picking up her own dress, says, "These are really nice, incredibly quality and craftsmanship." Selena runs her hands over the pale-pink Qi Pao-style dress. Some say cultural appropriation; Selena's always believed it to be cultural appreciation-- finding beauty in the styles of other cultures. The dress hugs Selena in all the right places, doing a little turn, Selena gives a smile. "This looks amazing on me, so not only does the Queen kiss amazingly, she also has impeccable style."

Unzipping her own garment bag revealing a Princess-cut soft-pink dress. The slightest of smiles cracks the stoic Sissy. "Candy's fashions are high end, for sure. I've wanted this dress for ages. I don't think I've even told anyone about wanting it."

The petite blonde picks up her garment bag, seeing a beautiful, white panel dress that accentuates all her curves and the legs for days the blonde has.

Jumping in on the conversation, Bunny interjects, "I think the Queen of a country has a lot more resources than we do, so her acquiring information really shouldn't surprise anyone."

Selena kissing Sissy's lips. "She's right you know, Sissy. I'm sure there really isn't much out of reach for Freyja."

The three budding lovers continue to help each other get dressed, finding that Freyja always includes the accessories.

Deedee clutching her garment bag, is trying to find a place to get dressed for the upcoming concert. It's not every day you get a private performance from a pop star and a queen. Deedee's garment bag is draped over her left arm, while her left hand is clutching her makeup case.

Opening the door to a spare bathroom, unaware it's actually occupied by a distraught Vicious Woods, causes Deedee to freeze up. Next to Cobalt, Vicious is the strongest person Deedee knows. Hanging her bag on the back of the door, and setting her makeup case on the counter, she quickly embraces Vicious.

Stroking Vicious's hair, she asks, "Hey Vee, are you doing okay?" Deedee grabs some tissues, and quickly cleans up her mentor's tears and snot.

Quickly trying to regain her composure, Vicious greets Deedee, "Oh hey...You're getting ready for the concert, too?"

Deedee nods. "Yeah, all the free rooms are taken. I was hoping to use this bathroom. You don't mind, Vee?"

Vicious having pulled herself together, "Yeah, yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I wanted some space from Sherry."

Deedee notices Vee's garment bag and makeup case are also sitting on the counter, ready for Vicious's use.

"Hey Vee, are you really okay with me taking Sherry's place, and Sherry leaving to rejoin Cobalt?"

Pulling her shirt down, while standing up, Vicious addresses the Sherry situation. "Sure Deedee, what's on your mind?"

Opening her own makeup case, Deedee begins applying the look to complement the yellow dress that she's been given; with Deedee's fair complexion, the yellow will pop and really bring out her hazel eyes.

Vicious, approaching the counter, begins her own preparation for the concert. Vicious knows the color of her dress is green like the six inches of color on her medium-length hair.

Meticulously applying her makeup, Deedee asks, "Are you okay with Sherry stepping down, and me taking her place as your vice principal, Vee?"

Pulling her shirt and pants off, Vicious replies, "It hurts that she says we're still together, but let's be real-- this is a breakup, and yeah, it sucks, but as long as she's happy, I don't want to be the cause of her being unhappy."

Deedee slips her arm around Vicious's waist and draws her in. "Things could be fun between us, you know."

Vicious is caught a little off guard at the sudden attitude shift in the once very timid Deedee. But being around Cobalt, whose charisma is infectious, has a way of pulling the best out of those around her, by just being Cobalt.

Smiling at Vicious, Deedee changes the topic to a much lighter subject. "So I've never heard Trixie sing, is she any good?"

Vicious, laughing, responds, "Well, Trixie was a pop idol, mainly an internet sensation, but she can sing. But, myself, I'm curious to see how good Queen Freyja is, and what she and Cobalt will get into with each other."

"Wait a minute you said Cobalt's mother is Queen Freyja, like a queen-type Queen 'cause that would make Cobalt an actual princess, and not of cats!"

Turing to Deedee, Vicious simply responds with a simple, "Yes, she is a legit princess."

With the tension now completely broken, Vicious and Deedee finish getting ready for the concert and subsequent party starting right after.

*******************

The girls have all gathered around the front of the stage in anticipation of the concert.

Sabine, glancing around, nudges Domino, "Hey, I haven't seen Cobalt since Sherry dragged her kicking and screaming from the throwing ring."

Domino shrugs. "Nope, Freyja, Trixie and Cobalt are missing. I'm sure Cobalt's with her mom getting ready, she's probably got a part in Freyja's performance. I'm sure Sherry's somewhere torturing the poor girl! Did Sherry really request to come back and be Cobalt's personal maid again?"

An impish grin crosses Sabine's purple lips. "Oh yes. This is only phase one in operation-- make Cobalt very sorry she's an idiot!" Laughing in her online-evil-genius persona, Sabine can only help but smirk.

Domino, for the first time, may truly realize that pissing off Sabine can be very bad for you, and the growing concern for Cobalt's fate causes a little worry in the large warrior Domino.

The twilight is casting a natural light show that's illuminating Trixie, with her burning-red hair of fire, her long curls blowing behind her. A look of determination glistens in the singer's emerald eyes. The cut of Trixie's dress looks amazing, stretched across Trixie's gigantic bust. she approaches the mic stand, as the cacophony of applause comes to a quiet, almost eerie, silence.

Trixie, ever the show woman, softly begins the first few notes of Sia's 'Rainbow', when the band kicks in, causing the girls to erupt in screams of joy at the singer's stage show. Trixie's carefully laid-out song has brought the concert to a ruckus start. Usually, at a normal event, you want to build to a fever pitch, but this is such a mini-concert, it can break the regular rules and go hard the whole show.

Trixie, taking the mic, addresses her friends and others in attendance. "That first song was dedicated to the girls of Bubblegum Princess Inc!"

The girls erupt in screams of happiness, settling down enough for Trixie to continue. "This next song is to a very special, blue-streaked pain-in-the-ass, who will always be my favorite person in the whole world!" P Picking up the simple acoustic guitar, Trixie begins playing Lynyrd Skynyrd's 'Simple Man'.

Cobalt is standing, wrapped in a giant box. "This was a much better idea on paper than in reality," a very uncomfortable Cobalt remarks to herself, hearing Trixie's haunting voice singing 'Simple Man' changing the lyrics slightly to be more in line with Cobalt being a simple woman.

Cobalt feels the box being moved. The girls finally catch sight of the giant wrapped gift coming onto the stage, as they enjoy the hauntingly beautiful lyrics of the Lynyrd Skynyrd song.

Feeling the weight of her tiara, the Princess of Cats grumbles to herself, "Every girl wants a tiara, Cobalt. Every girl wants to be a princess-- not if they new how fucking heavy the goddamn thing is, and uncomfortable to wear as a added bonus!"

The final words of 'Simple Man' hang in the twilight's haze. Ever the show woman, Trixie begins addressing the girls. Turning her attention to Sabine, she takes the hand of the purple-haired Kodachi, guiding her to the giant wrapped present, which is wrapped in pearl-white with a purple ribbon and bow.

Sabine, looking over the massive box, can't help but wonder what the hell is going on, "Why do I feel this is one of Cobalt's hair-brained ideas!" Tentatively touching the box, the simple motion begins bringing the crowd to a screaming pitch of encouragement to rip it open. "RIP IT OPEN, SABINE!" the girls cheer in unison.

Sabine finally rips the box open, to reveal Cobalt in her tiara, wearing the most jaw-dropping evening gown Sabine's ever seen. It's a mixture of Cobalt's trademark baby-blue color and Sabine's own purple color. It clings to her every curve, like a second skin, flowing around her like wisps in the wind. Cobalt's makeup is next level, drawing her pouty lips into a mesmerizing look, only to be topped by the Princess of Cats' electric-blue eyes.

Taking in the sight of Sabine, momentarily robs Cobalt of her breath and voice. The Kodachi warrior had fallen head-long in love at her first sight of the purple-haired Kodachi, known as Sabine. Quickly gaining her composure, Cobalt begins to go to a knee to propose to her love, her life, her world.

Sabine, seeing her love about to propose, stops her from kneeling, and puts her hand out, asking for the ring.

Surprised by her partner's sudden action, Cobalt hands over the ring box timidly to a waiting Sabine. Who promptly begins her own proposal, asking Cobalt to marry her at their wedding; she's the bride to Sabine.

Being caught off guard by Sabine's sudden reversal of her proposal, but always adaptable, Cobalt rolls with Sabine getting down on one knee and proposing to her. The girls are all in a fever pitch, screaming and cheering. With a huge grin, Sabine places the first treasure on Cobalt's finger, as the Princess of Cats agrees to marry her love.

Sabine is shocked to see her lover for the first time in what feels like forever. "Oh my god, Cobalt is in a gown and her hair and makeup are perfect. She's really trying to make it up to me!" So many thoughts rush through Sabine's head, the main one being that this is her opportunity to swerve Cobalt and make this wedding Cobalt's punishment for running away.

Cobalt, seeing her lover's face light up seeing her in the box, can't help but swoon feeling Sabine place the ring on her finger, as the two lovers embrace in a hug and kiss.

Sabine kisses Cobalt again. "Silly girl I'm proposing to you, you know we're technically married already, goofball. So honey-bunny, will you marry me!"

Blushing Cobalt agrees to the proposal, taking Sabine by the hand. Trixie begins going into her final song 'Hold My Hand' by Lady Gaga.

Pulling Sabine in tightly, the two begin their serenaded dance. Cobalt, smiling, whispers to her lover, "So this is my elaborate over-the-top way of apologizing to you, Tidbit."

Sabine, smiling ear to ear, replies, "It's very you. Your idea, a wedding, huh?"

"Yeah, Tidbit. I want you to have a special day that's all about you, babe."

Placing her head in the crook of Cobalt's neck, feeling Trixie's melodic voice wrap the lovers in a blanket of intimacy few couples share, Sabine whispers back, "Every day with you is a special day, my princess. I can't believe you're wearing your tiara, you hate that thing."

Cobalt kisses Sabine's lips, in a way only true lovers can express. "For you, my love, I'd do anything my love."

Repaying the kiss with one of her own, "You know, Cobalt, I'm gonna spend the next however long we plan the wedding, torturing you with girlie requests that you can't turn down. Dress fittings, spa days, oh so many opportunities to torture you, my love."

Holding her lover's gaze Cobalt smirks, twirling Sabine in the dance. "Yeah, I've got a lot of apologies to make; it seems like you're just top of the list."

Trixie continues moving in rhythm with Cobalt and Sabine, who are staring lovingly and deeply into each other's eyes.

Bex and Domino are both awestruck at the sight of their compatriot warrior wearing her tiara. Domino nudges Bex. "Holy shit, Cobalt's wearing her tiara, Bex!"

"I know, Domino. I think she gets that she really hurt Sabine and messed up big time. I think the Princess of Cats is growing up, and I'm kinda proud of her."

Sabine gives Cobalt another kiss, "I forgive you, CK, but you better not ever pull this shit again. I absolutely love the wedding idea. I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it."

The final notes of the song hang in the air, falling off causing the rest of the girls to rush Cobalt and Sabine in a stampede of hugs and congratulations. Trixie, regaining control, begins the shooing the mass of giggling, laughing girls off the stage. "Ladies, we still have another performer, so it's my honor to give the stage to Freyja Kodachi!"

Sabine, taking Cobalt by the hand, leads her to the front of the stage, waiting for Freyja to take the stage and begin her performance.

The fading lights illuminate the approaching Freyja, her long black hair adorned with its dark-blue streaks shimmering, flowing behind her like wisps in the wind. The orange light seems to make the statuesque beauty's golden eyes twinkle, giving off that air that royalty has taken the stage. Her matching makeup is done to really show off the golden gown she's wearing; it's the same color of Freyja's eyes. Freyja begins singing 'The Best is Yet to Come' by Frederica Putti.

The first few notes of the haunting melody hang in the night air, almost dancing on the wind.

Do you remember love? The heartbreak of love?

Nothing now but music of the night.

I am forever in love.

A lover with a fault.

A lover with a fault.

Allow it and you will have it.

Allow it and love will be.

Can you still remember

When little things made you happy?

Domino, having worked her way beside the two lovers Cobalt and Sabine, swaying to Freyja's song, gets nudged by the six-foot Domino. "Holy shit guys, congrats on the engagement!"

Both girls reply with a thank you, doing that couple-kissing-nudge-mack thing to each other.

"But seriously Cobalt, how good is Freyja? I mean Trixie has albums and the music reps constantly try getting her to sign up with a label all the time. But I lived on the island and no one ever mentioned the Queen's musical prowess."

Always having been so proud of her own mother's musical talent, Cobalt teases, "Just wait, Domino. Freyja's just getting started."

The song is an emotional rollercoaster, taking the listener on a flow of lows and highs. From happy to sad, Freyja commands the stage like a true professional; commanding all eyes on her, capturing their gazes with every movement, note, and simple gesture.

The girls erupt in an exploding sound of applause and yelling for Freyja's first song. Graciously thanking the crowd, Freyja begins her second song 'Red Fraction' from Black Lagoon performed by Amalee.

It's a very rock-and-roll sounding song. Freyja's graceful movement becomes more hard and aggressive to the thunderous sound of the drums. Her shaking her braid on stage is getting the girls completely amped up.

The girls are yelling, jumping, and dancing. Domino yells, "Holy shit, Freyja's a fucking rocker!"

Bex is taken aback a little by her lover's hidden talent. "Well, this is new, looks like my queen still has secrets I need to discover!" Staring longingly at Queen Freyja, Bex is lost in her thoughts and lust. The conclusion of the second song doesn't bring the amped-up energy of any of the girls down.

Ever the show woman, Freyja takes the mic, and addresses the crowd. "I was supposed to sing three songs, like Trixie. This being her home and her concert, and allowing me to sing and to even go last, I'd love to sing with my little Kitsune's friend Trixie."

Domino with a scrunched face asks, "Who the hell is Kitsune?"

Hiding her laughter, Sabine informs Domino that Kitsune is the nickname Freyja has for Cobalt; that she only uses it when she forgets she's letting her guard down.

Domino raising an eyebrow. "Really? Kitsune, huh."

Cobalt glares at her. "Don't even think about it, Domino."

Freyja continues, saying that the duet is from 'Grease', one of Cobalt's favorite movies, the song being 'Your the One That I Want'. Trixie swaggers up to the stage to join Freyja, carrying a second mic.

Domino is almost salivating. "Man, it's like early Christmas-- two things to tease Cobalt about, or should I say Kitsune, hahaha. But seriously, 'Grease'? I wouldn't have ever guessed that."

Cobalt with her trademark smirk crossing her lips. "I was ten when 'Grease' was my favorite, and careful, Domino, I know where you sleep."

Sabine, kissing Cobalt's cheek, mediates, "Calm down, Kitsune. You'll always be the Princess of Cats to me, babe."

Returning the sign of affection back, Cobalt replies, with her ever-so-cool way, "Thanks, Tidbit."

The two performers on stage draw all the attention, with Trixie doing Olivia Newton John's parts and Freyja doing Travolta's. Seeing a chance to screw with Domino, and paying her back for teasing the Princess of Cats about her mother's nickname for her, grabs the big warrior's hand, dragging her off to dance. Even with Domino's size, Cobalt moves the six-foot giant with grace and ease. Taking a hint from Cobalt, Bex takes Sabine in her arms, and begins dancing to the song. Others are cracking open the bottles of champagne, announcing the kickoff of the party is right now...

8==========])

Cobalt pulls her tiara off, setting it back in its box; then slipping the First of Treasures ring in the box with her tiara. "This ring will look amazing on your finger, Sabine."

Sabine, hopping on one foot, is getting out of her heels and stockings. "I can't believe Freyja gave you the First Treasure as a wedding ring for me!" She pulls her dark-blue bikini bottoms up her toned legs. "That ring is amazing. I never thought I'd see it, let alone be wearing it." Slipping her top on, Sabine gives the bikini a few tugs and pulls to make sure everything is in its place and every place is where it's supposed to be. She then turns her attention to helping Cobalt out of her dress.

"Hey Tidbit. We have to talk, and this is kind of our first time we've really been alone."

Sabine helps Cobalt out of her dress. "That sounds suspiciously serious coming from you. Please don't say something that will ruin this night, it's been amazing so far."

Putting her best reassuring grin, "It's not bad. It's just I have some stuff I need to tell you about, babe." Kissing Sabine's lips, Cobalt grabs her own bikini, a white one. Holding up the white thong, Cobalt grumbles internally, slipping the bikini bottom on.

"So I left because I was losing it. Something was broken in my mind. I've fixed the problem, but I have to introduce you to someone."

Sabine gives Cobalt her please-don't-say-stupid-things look. "Okay, I'll bite. Who do you need to introduce me to?"

Cobalt shrugs, giving a sympathetic look to Sabine. "I guess there really isn't any easy way to do this, so let's just jump in the deep end. It's showtime!"

Cobalt's electric-blue eyes begin to soften, churning, turning into a pale pink. Cobalt's baby-blue hair streaks are changing to being pale-pink streaks. When the change is complete, Serina Kodachi stands before Sabine.

Sabine is in a state of utter shock, seeing her lover's hair and eyes change to pink; she seems almost a completely different person now.

Serina, laughing, waves her hand in front of the catatonic Sabine. "Seriously? Sabine, snap out of it. You gonna be okay?"

Quickly regaining her composure, "What the fuck is going on? What the hell...!"

Taking Sabine's hands, "Okay, deep breath, deep breath."

Sabine, pulling herself together, asks, "Okay, so you're Serina Kodachi, and Cobalt's still in their just chillin' out?"

Serina, with a hint of laughter shining in her eyes, answers, "Yeah, she actually went into the private room, she doesn't know what's going on. She wanted to give us some privacy to talk."