Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabine is surprised by her lover's sympathetic feelings to Serina, but then again, they are one and the same. "Well this explains a lot about how my poor Princess of Cats was losing her mind. It was you who was causing her issues!"

Serina frowns a little, "Kind of, but not maliciously. We needed to accept each other, and we've done that; we won't have any more issues caused by me." Serina spends the next hour or so, explaining what went on and how she made the deal with Cobalt.

Sabine is running her hand through Serina's long, pink-streaked hair, "This is just crazy. It all makes sense, but holy shit, Freyja's gonna have puppies when she finds out."

Serina replies, "Yeah, it's a little weird, like one-in-a-million chance of it happening. But here we are, I don't mind hanging back, watching the Cobalt show; it's never boring, for sure."

Sabine taps her fingers together in her cute, nervous, anxious way. "So you got Cobalt to agree to let you meet Freyja, huh."

Serina taking in a sharp breath, "Yeah, I'm nervous. I mean I have to meet someone who's nickname is the Goddess killer! It's not the tickle champion, it's the fucking Goddess killer!"

Still coming to grips with there essentially being two Cobalts in her Cobalt is a little weird. Sabine gently places her hand on Serina's cheek, giving Serina a gentle kiss on her pouty, black lips. "Now cutie, do you mind bringing my soon-to-be wife back."

Serina nods enthusiastically, grinning as she runs her hand through her hair, "End scene!"

The baby-blue streaks and electric-blue eyes return to Cobalt Kodachi.

"So Tidbit, you met Serina, huh?"

Sabine, running her hands through her lover's hair, kisses her deeply. "It was a really interesting conversation. But let's hit the pool. I wanna enjoy my time with you and I'm glad you're back."

"Thanks Tidbit, that means a lot." Cobalt returns the kiss, and grabs her lover's hand as they head to the pool.

Following behind Sabine, Cobalt feels the bikini that Sabine laid out is really disappearing between her peach-shaped rear end. Taking in the feeling of her very revealing swimwear, the Kodachi warrior, known as Cobalt, can't help but smile watching the purple-spiky-haired woman. The one who stole her heart, and has become Cobalt's whole world. She wonders if that's what her mother had planned all those years ago when she paired the two together for life in the Aibo ceremony.

Emerging from the ranch house, the sounds of Domino singing Lionel Ritchie's 'All Night Long' (mood funk remix on YouTube) accompanied by Tasha working in extra beats on her mixing board, hit Cobalt like a gunshot between the eyes. Her absolute love of this song and dance makes her grab Sabine by the hips, and begin to dance to the sultry tone of Domino singing. Moving along the pool, Cobalt is lost in the moment, dancing with Sabine. The Princess of Cats grabs a red solo cup filled with margarita mix. Scanning the pool, Cobalt sees her mother, the Queen, lounging in a very comfy pool chair, being attended to by her sierva.

Sissy, Serina and Bunny are engrossed in conversation, which they seem to be thoroughly enjoying. Trixie, Bex, Tabatha, Vicious and Deedee are swimming around the pool, splashing each other, having fun, indulging in drinks and mirth.

Almost out of thin air, Sherry smashes her chest into Cobalt's back, giving Sabine a mischievous grin. Sabine gives Sherry a quick kiss on the lips and a more in-depth, passionate kiss to Cobalt. "I'm going for a swim. Sexy, play nice with Sherry. She missed you, too."

Caught a little off guard, Cobalt grins, watching Sabine sprint off to jump into the pool with a cannonball-style move; breaking a party rule of getting pool water into the swimming girls' drinks, to an orchestra of eeks and screams.

Sherry, now dancing with Cobalt, is grinning from ear to ear. In her sing-song voice and teasing tone, "Looks like we have a wedding to plan, and many, many tortures-- I mean activities-- to plan, as well." Sherry's silver hair is highlighted by the soft glow of the pool lights. "You'll be an amazing blushing bride."

Cobalt struggles to keep her blushing under control. "I'm sure you and Sabine will come up with all kinds of very unique, girly, tortuous plans to put me through."

Sherry, with a mischievous giggle softly says, "Oh, it's all I can think about. It's all I can think about, it gets me so fucking excited."

Finally succumbing to her own discomfort, Cobalt turns a slight shade of pink. This new assertive attitude is refreshing to see in the once-mousy girl Cobalt had rescued from her unfortunate situation. "Careful, little one, sometimes pulling on the tiger's tail isn't a smart idea."

With a quick movement, Cobalt has a handful of Sherry's hair and her neck bent back, exposing its nape. Sherry lets the cutest moan slip from her silver lips. Sherry's body begins to quiver under Cobalt's intense gaze. Leaning in closely, taking in Sherry's body spray, it tickles the Kodachi princess's nose. Cobalt feels Sherry's body quivering against her athletic build.

Whispering softly to Sherry, "Your body betrays you, little one. It seems you long for me. I'll bet I could make you climax right here, right now."

With a yanking motion on Sherry's neck, the very orgasm that's been at the breaking point, finally spills out of her tucked-in cock. Releasing Sherry, Cobalt strides to the food that Sabine seems to be fussing over. The banquet that's been played out frantically, Sabine checks each dish, making sure it's seasoned to perfection.

Cobalt grins, "Whoa, did you do all the cooking, babe?"

Sabine being snapped out of her hyper focus-like state, "Huh?! Oh yeah, Cobalt, Trixie asked me to. She said she missed my meals and wanted me to make the food. I've never cooked this much. I hope they will enjoy it!" Sabine is blushing at her sudden burst of braggadocio.

Sabine, knowing her love's tastes, hands her a ready-made plate. "I premade your plate. Enjoy, babe."

Almost drooling on herself, Cobalt grabs up the plate, picking at the ribs. "Holy shit babe, these ribs are amazing. You went with a dry rub over a sauce, and damn, they're practically falling off the bone." Between bites, more kudos, "Damn babe, you've come a long way from that time we almost burned down the kitchen in home-ec."

Both girls laugh at the memory of almost burning down the home-economics room on their first adventure together. Sabine wraps her arms around Cobalt's waist, nuzzling her neck from behind. The purple-haired Kodachi thinks to herself, holding her lover close, "I'm glad Cobalt's back. I've missed her, even though she can be a moody pain in the ass."

Sabine regaling the tale of the kitchen explosion, admits it was the six months of pizza and takeout that made her snap, and start her desperate desire to learn to cook, and over time, Sabine's become quite the chef.

The stampede is almost instantaneous to the announcement that the food is ready. All the attendees come descending down onto the food, like wild hyenas after a lion pack kills a wild zebra, eating all they can.

The conversations all mix together, in a mixture of laughs and music. Sabine grins, watching her friends and loved ones enjoying a great meal; she takes pride in the compliments and requests for more.

Sabine, feeling a warm hand grasp her collar, turns staring into Freyja's chest. Cobalt's mother, the golden-eyed goddess herself. "Sabine of I just wanted to give you my compliments on this fabulous meal you've cooked for us."

Sabine curtsies, knowing it's completely unnecessary and a bit of an inside joke between the two. The purple-haired duchess replies, "Thank you, my Queen. I can't believe you got Cobalt to wear her tiara!"

Smirking, Freyja replies, "She asked me to bring it. Something about really fucking up and needing to show someone she was truly sorry."

Sabine blushes upon hearing that her often self-centred love truly went above and beyond to make the proposal special.

Sabine offers a slice of pie that she had hidden away special for the Queen, marking the time for the others to bring out the desserts now. For the briefest moment, the Queen's royal facade is broken when she realizes that Sabine has made her famous Peanut Butter pie.

Regaining her composure, Freyja asks, "Is that your infamous Peanut Butter pie, Sabine?"

Sabine nods with the most prideful grin, "Yes, Freyja, and the first piece by royal decree goes to you."

With a quizzical look, the Queen of the Kodachi, known as Freyja of the faint smile, retorts, "I do not recall making such a decree."

Unable to stifle her laughter, "I believe your daughter made it. I believe the royal decree was that the first piece of pie is to be given to the highest ranking royal first. I think this was her attempt to get the first piece of pie for herself."

Freyja can't contain her laughter, "That does sound like my little Kitsune, I mean Cobalt." Grabbing a margarita from a serving tray, she offers it to the Queen. Freyja politely declines, requesting a soft drink.

Cautiously, Sabine hands the Kodachi's queen a soft drink. "Wait, wait, wait. Cobalt's love of drinking comes from this woman, internally pointing to Freyja. Something is wrong if she's turning down booze."

Slyly, Freyja rubs her belly, showing she's currently pregnant.

As Sabine starts getting the idea, her eyes go so wide, Freyja rushes to cover Sabine's mouth to stop her from screaming the announcement. Hissing, "Shhh, Murasaki, I haven't even told Kitsune yet."

Murasaki is the pet name given by Freyja, to whom is also known as Sabine. Sabine softly asks, "Have you thought of any names?"

Giving her faint smile, Freyja's mood softens from her heightened dread to a soft motherly feeling. "I'm thinking Juniper Yuri Kodachi."

Sabine smiling from ear to ear. "So, Juniper Yuri Kodachi; it's a pretty name. Have you thought about how our Princess of Cats is gonna take the pregnancy news?"

For the first time in Sabine's memory, the purple-haired Kodachi sees a moment of unsureness flash across Freyja's face before her normal face of strength returns, with a slow deep breath. "I'm not really sure how Kitsune will take it, but I plan on telling Cobalt tonight, maybe after she's had a few."

Sabine nods, still trying to recover from the shocking revelation that the royal family is growing. "You know Cobalt is gonna have kittens about this, right?"

Sabine's attention was drawn to Tasha, who was getting a new bear going on her turntables, while Sissy and Selena are trying to drag and plead for Cobalt to put on a performance. Feeling the heat of embarrassment rush to her cheeks, Cobalt selects the song 'Thunder' by Gabry Ponte, Lumix, Prezioso.

Cobalt begins the dance with an arabesque, pointing one foot out slightly higher than her body on one foot, moving into the penché, raising on to her toes with her other leg pointing straight to the heavens. The onlookers gasp, watching Cobalt's poise and grace on display, then slipping into a complex footwork combination hitting the beat.

Jumping up, Cobalt hits the beat, shaking her hips to Thunder's infectious beats. The party attendees gather around, clapping and cheering the impromptu performance from Cobalt Kodachi. Playing to the crowd in a playful and cute way, dancing has always given moments of joy to the oft-sullen warrior, known as Cobalt.

It's been many years since the Queen of the Kodachi has seen her daughter perform. Bex has slid beside her Queen. Freyja, never taking her eyes from her daughter's performance, greets her, "Hello, my love."

Bex, being caught long before she reached striking distance to the queen, gives the queen a mischievous smile. "I swear I'm gonna get you one day, my Queen."

Freyja with her namesake smile, "Only in your dreams, my love."

Bex watches her lover watch her daughter's performance. "My Queen, do you regret what you had done to Fiona, Cobalt's dance teacher?"

Freyja, never taking her eyes away from the performance of her daughter, sighs, "Only every day, my love. I made my Kitsune into a warrior, but her true calling was that of a dancer. She's the next queen, and we don't always get what we want when we have royal obligations."

Bex quickly apologizes to the queen, only to be reassured she took no offense. The two lovers stand in silence, watching Cobalt's performance finish with an impressive single-arm cartwheel into a jumping leg flip. Tasha seamlessly blends in Nikki Minaj's 'Starship' to a thunderous applause for Cobalt's performance.

The blue-streaked black-haired Kodachi catches her breath when Bunny, Sissy, and Selena rush up to Cobalt, excited and gushing at her performance before breaking off to dance themselves. Deedee and Vicious follow suit onto the dance floor.

Tabatha, seeing an opportunity, slips her arms around Cobalt's waist. "Can I have the next dance, beautiful?"

Caught off guard by Tabatha's request to dance with her, and still high off the endorphins of her performance, the Princess of Cats agrees to Tabatha's request. The pink-haired warrior pulls Cobalt close into a passionate embrace.

Tabatha smiles, while dancing with Cobalt. "I always forget how amazing of a dancer you are."

Never having her fill of compliments, Cobalt graciously accepts the compliment. "I hear you've done pretty well working with Freyja. Your family must be proud of your new status."

Playing it cool, Tabatha fights to keep her poker face on. "Thanks princess. I, um, kinda have something to confess to you."

Cobalt, reading Tabatha's vulnerability, softly replies, "I didn't know my role of princess was one of religious capacities," giving Tabatha a warm smile.

Blushing, Tabatha tells Cobalt about the time she caught her masturbating in the shower.

Cobalt is now blushing a little. "It's not the first time that's happened and I'm sure it'll happen again," the Kodachi princess laughing at the story.

Sabine, seeing Cobalt and Tabatha warming up to each other, slips her arms to cup Cobalt's breasts, smashing her own tits against Cobalt's back. Tabatha following Sabine's lead, smashes herself against Cobalt, effectively trapping the princess between herself and Sabine.

Sabine in a sultry voice, asks Tabatha, "Oh Tabby, are you trying to get into my princess's panties, are you?" Sabine runs her fingers down Cobalt's stomach, slipping her fingers into her bikini bottoms, slowly tickling her lover's lower lips, feeling Cobalt's very wet and ready pussy.

Fighting to keep her lewd sounds from escaping, but Cobalt fails when the first of her mewling sounds rushes past her blue-tinted lips.

"HOLY SHIT! She really meows when she gets going, huh, Sabine."

Cobalt blushing, thinks to herself, 'I hate that stupid quirk of mine.' She responds, "HEY--!"

Cut off mid-protest, Tabatha seizes the opportunity to plant a passionate kiss on the Princess of Cats' open mouth, feeling Cobalt's tongue playing against her own. Drinking down Cobalt's exuberant mewling sounds, Tabatha's own pussy is betraying her.

Cobalt feeling the unbelievable pressure of the duel assault. Sabine and Tabatha press the teasing of the Princess of Cats. Sabine slips her fingers in Cobalt's twat, getting it nicely coated with her lover's nectar; then moving her fingers to slip them between hers and Cobalt's lips.

Feeling Sabine's fingers slipping between their lips, both Kodachi react positively, with both licking the finger presented to them. Cobalt has always loved her own taste, and Sabine's; her mind even wonders what Tabby's pussy tastes like. Using her tongue, Tabby pulls Sabine's finger into her mouth, suckling it. Sabine nibbles on Cobalt's neck, cupping her lover's breasts. "Oh god, babe, I want to watch you get fucked by Tabatha tonight!"

Cobalt is blushing. Being on the receiving end of Sabine's kink, always makes Cobalt so very wet. In a moaning, breathy, sexy voice, "If that's what you want, Tidbit. I wouldn't mind."

Pulling on Cobalt's very erect nipples, "Oh, I do. And I also want you to be submissive to us tonight; let us violate you tonight, babe."

Another little mewling sound escapes Cobalt's lips, "Oh god, Sabine. If you want that, I'll do it for you, my sexy little slut."

Sabine gives Cobalt's ass a firm squeeze before she saunters off to mingle among the guests; leaving her longtime lover and partner, horny and thirsty for two very sex Kodachi warriors.

The party is in full effect, there is dancing, singing, and games. Domino and Tabatha are locked in an intense game of volleyball against Bex and Freyja. The trash talking is flowing like fine wine, and the competition is intense. With the girls going hard, neither team wanting to lose to the other. The two teams give it their all-- diving, the digs, the smashes, and are setting each other up for big-time spikes.

Sherry, Sissy, Selena and Bunny are having a girl talk, discussing things they've been up to. Sissy, sitting stoically, adds to the conversation mentioning the big convention happening soon in the Big Apple. Selena's patience and guidance have been indispensable in Sissy's budding new life, and coming into her emotional growth.

Nursing her own drink, Cobalt scans the party, seeing that it's really hit it's full stride with everyone lost in conversation, games and more. Carefully slinking away, Cobalt grabs a fresh bottle of wine, then slips away from the party. Taking her seat atop the barn, Cobalt can see the party and the fields all being illuminated by the full moon.

Sabine and Tabatha are locked in a heated game of Streetfighter Four. Smirking, Cobalt knows Tabatha doesn't stand a chance against Sabine in that particular game. The quartet of girls is dancing and drinking, seemingly lost in passion and lust, each eyeing the group's behavior. Sherry then gives Selena a peck on the cheek, which seems to be the spark to ignite a full-blown make-out session between the four.

Sipping from her wine bottle, Cobalt grins, seeing Bunny really working on Sissy. Bunny's hand disappears under Sissy's pretty, red skirt-style bikini bottom, causing her to turn a shade of pink in embarrassment and pleasure. Selena, catching sight of Sissy begetting a hand job from Bunny, feels Sherry's fingers pulling on the crotch of her own panties, and Selena isn't stopping it or complaining 'cause she's so wet it's almost running down her leg. Pulling Sherry's bikini top down, Selena begins suckling on Sherry's very erect nipple.

Amused at the group of girls getting swept away in their passion, inhibition, and lust, Cobalt looks over the rest of Trixie's property, catching sight of a naked Trixie and Tasha locked in a passionate lovemaking session. Cobalt can't help but feel the twinge of jealousy watching Trixie in Tasha's loving embrace. The frenetic energy is almost visible between Trixie and Tasha, watching their fingers and mouths explore each other's bodies to the fullest.

Tipping back her bottle, Cobalt catches the sound of faint footsteps on the old barn roof. "Hello Freyja," the sullen Kodachi says, after a long pull on her wine bottle.

"Must you call me Freyja, Kitsune!" The exasperated Queen of the Kodachi giving her pain-in-the-ass daughter the most defeated of looks.

"Sorry, mother. What brings you up here, and please spare me your mom jokes for a bit later."

Huffing, a little her signature feint-like smile crosses the Queen's lips, she sits down beside her daughter. "I was hoping we could talk. Maybe curb hurling insults at each other for a conversation, Kitsune."

Cobalt smirks, "I think we can save the insults for our next family dinner."

Sipping from her own cup, Freyja gives Cobalt that look all parents have when they want to strangle a child but also still love them. It's a weird cross between a smirk and a glare. "Seriously Kitsune, we've much to discuss."