Revenge of the Bubblegum Princess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cobalt takes a long pull from her wine bottle, never really taking her eyes off the porn-like sex Tasha and Trixie seem to be having.

Freyja, finally seeing the two lovers locked in an intercourse of limbs, licking, sucking and biting things, says, "Well, Trixie's really into what she's doing. I mean, I thought I had a impressive chest,but fuck me, seriously, Trixie's tits are massive. She's very exuberant in her techni--"

Quickly cutting her mother off, "Mother, please. Discussing Trixie's cunnilingus techniques is not a conversation I wish to have with my mother. And yes, Trixie's chest is massive; I believe she's a natural K-cup."

Looking sympathetic, Freyja apologizes, "Sorry, Kitsune. How are you handling being turned back into a teenager?"

Taking another pull from her wine bottle, the daughter answers her mother, "The loss of height and muscle equals loss of strength, and that sucks. But I've become so much quicker in reflexes and speed. It's not a horrible trade off; oh, and my tolerance for alcohol went to zero again, so it doesn't take as much to get drunk."

Freyja shakes her head in a dismissive, humorous way. "Leave it to Kitsune to find the silver lining in a bottle. You truly are your mother's daughter, aren't you."

Laughing, Cobalt spits the wine out she was about to swallow, coughing a little.

"I'm gonna need this newfound maturity in our next conversation. You are my daughter and Princess of the Kodachi. I am pregnant, my little Kitsune. You're gonna have a little sister, named Juniper Kodachi."

Mouth agape, her daughter yells, "MOTHER!!! Fuck me! Seriously? Mother,you couldn't use a condom or Plan B for fuck's sake!"

Slapping her daughter on the back of her head. "I know you are being you, but don't. I'm already hormonal from the procedure of getting pregnant."

Giving a skeptical look to her mother, "Procedure? Don't you mean sex?"

Sighing, Freyja replies, "No Kitsune, Juniper is the first of the N7 Children. She's been designed to be perfect, from her looks to her latent abilities, she's the first of the next generation."

Looking at her mother suspiciously, with a hint of satisfaction. "Well, it looks like you've got your perfect successor to the throne now."

Sipping from her cup, Freyja in her most sincere motherly voice, replies, "Actually, I'm still holding out hope you'll be queen one day, and I can retire to Fuji. But I've been told I should back off and just let things happen..."

Anger was now seething through the Princess of Cats, "What! Seriously, now you back off on the idea of me being the next queen. Well, I've been told some things, too. I love you, mother."

Hearing her daughter say she loves her, catches Freyja off guard. It's been many years, and many insults flung in anger at each other, since she's heard that from her daughter. "I love you too, Kitsune."

The tension between mother and daughter isn't gone, but the healing has begun. Freyja hands Cobalt a large red envelope with silver penmanship declaring Merry Christmas. P

Cobalt slowly opens the envelope to reveal the deed to an amusement park in Louisiana. Suddenly excited, she wonders, "Wait, so I own this amusement park!?!"

Hugging her daughter, Freyja explains in more detail that, yes she owns it, but the clan will be helping to renovate it and will also be using it as a base for operations in America. "I've already had all your stuff moved to the new base; all your stuff has been set up in your new living facilities."

"This is very unlike you, mother. Why do I feel you're about to ask for something and I'm going to hate it?" Cobalt asks in a suspicious tone.

Freyja gives a sharp whistle, drawing a third woman to join the two Kodachi already on the roof. Emerging from the ladder is Jessica Wild, but Jessica's natural, crazy, frantic energy almost seems to be muzzled; it still follows her like light trails, but it feels muted.

Cobalt with an evil grin, watches Jessica approach. "And what do you have in mind, mother? You know I don't like her, after her betrayal."

Jessica growls, "I was given orders. The deal was brokered and the Stones' freedom and safety was nonnegotiable! You pretentious bitch!"

Cobalt feels her anger go cold, going to her special, dark place. "Listen, you discount-wish version of a Kodachi. I'm gonna beat you 'til I'm bored of beating you, then I'm gonna take a break and come back and beat you some more!"

Freyja interrupts the pissing contest. "Here's how it's gonna go. You two, are gonna fight to get it out of your system. Because like it or not, she's your new partner in all your missions, Kitsune. Think of her as your personal bodyguard from now on."

"Now, I know you're pregnant 'cause it's definitely affecting your brain if you think I'm working with that CUNT!" Cobalt growls in Freyja's direction.

Freyja, knowing her daughter well enough, continues, "Jessica is invoking a personal challenge to you, dear daughter."

Cobalt is shocked her mother is using a personal challenge in her trademark arrogance. "Does Jessica even know what a personal challenge means among Kodachi?"

Freyja goads her daughter, "She's given me a proxy for her interest in clan affairs, Kitsune."

Jessica looks bewildered. "Hold on. First, who's Kitsune? And second, why does this personal challenge sound like it's a bad idea."

Focusing her anger on Jessica, with her half-black-half-yellow hair of curls framing her button nose and pale-brown eyes, Cobalt declares, "Well, the answer to your first question is I'm Kitsune; my mother Freyja's nickname for me. The second question's answer is, it's a like a personal request, a gamble if you will, but if you lose a personal challenge, you become the personal aide of the loser, for however long the winner decides, or you can challenge out of it after a year."

Jessica, letting the terms of the bet settle in her mind, tries maintaining her bravado.

Freyja interrupts again, "So, the terms are-- if Jessica wins you forgive her and she becomes a member of your crew. And if you win, Kitsune, Jessica becomes your personal assistant doing all the stuff you don't want to do for a minimum of two years."

Beaming at the chance to really make Jessica suffer, Cobalt accepts, "Okay, mother. You've got a deal. I accept the personal challenge."

Jessica is slightly confused by the whole interaction between the two women. "Wait, wait, wait. So, I'm gonna fight Cobalt, and if I win, she's gotta drop her grudge and be my bestie; if I lose, I become her personal bitch for two years minimum?"

Freyja nods her confirmation, that Jessica, indeed, understands the stakes. "See Kitsune, Jessica understands the stakes. Now, for the rules-- no death, no permanent injuries, broken bones are acceptable, but can we try not breaking each other apart, ladies?"

Raising her eyebrow suspiciously, Cobalt yields, "Fine. This is stupid, but you'll just make it a royal decree, so there's really no getting out of this, for either of us."

Jessica smiles, showing a flash of that formerly frantic energy starting to bubble up. "Sounds like we don't have a choice, but I can't deny I'm excited to get a rematch against you... Kitsune."

Flashing her teeth in a growl, "You don't get to call me Kitsune, only mother and she knows I hate it." Cobalt gets into a fighting stance. Cobalt uses a more traditional style of karate. Jessica, following Cobalt's lead, gets into a fighting stance that mirrors a snake ready to strike.

"Be careful what you ask for, Jessy!" Cobalt stares down Jessica, watching her with a hawk-like stare. Jessica rushes at Cobalt, striking at her with flat-palm strikes, trying to hit Cobalt's eyes. Cobalt, using her elbows to strike them down, and then uses that momentum to strike Jessica in her left shoulder.

Jessica catches a punch to her shoulder, realizing that Cobalt has become much faster than she previously was, and she was fast before. Not to be beaten, Jessica attacks again, using a flurry of kicks catching Cobalt's side, causing the blue-streaked woman to wince in pain. Gritting her teeth, Cobalt realizes her opponent is stronger than she anticipated; Cobalt realizes Jessica could win if she isn't careful. Pressing her attack, Jessica strikes again with another fury of kicks; Cobalt slips through the kicks, catching Jessica's side with a return kick of her own.

Jessica catches the full blast of Cobalt's kick. It's not the power she can generate, it's Cobalt's speed that's deadly; causing Jessica's side to explode in pain, as she tries slipping away from the striking Cobalt. Jessica wonders what she can do to turn the tables; it's not that she hasn't gotten hits in. It's that she can't get good hits in; they barely connect, or are in desperation to keep Cobalt's much more precise and lethal strikes from hitting.

Freyja, watching the two women fight, is actually impressed at both how quickly her own daughter has adapted to her new body. And that Jessica actually has a lot of talent. Jessica needs some critiquing to tighten up her forms, but the savagery and ruthlessness is evident.

The Queen of the Kodachi knows her daughter well enough, to know that Cobalt has set Jessica up in a trap. Jessica must not fight in weird places, as her surroundings awareness is piss poor. Freyja knows what Cobalt has planned; she's laid the trap and her daughter is about to spring that trap. P

Sure enough, Cobalt yells, "SHO-RYU-KEN STRIKE!" Using a palm strike, Cobalt connects, hitting Jessica in the stomach, sending her off the barn roof into the pool below.

Hitting the water with a flat-back smack, Jessica gives Cobalt the finger. "Fuck, you win, bitch. I think my spleen is broken."

Cobalt looks down at Jessica. "Enjoy that now; tomorrow, you're my bitch for the next two years." Turning around, Cobalt has missed her mother approaching, who whispers to Cobalt, "Almighty push!"

The blue-streaked Kodachi, known as Cobalt, sails through the air, yelling, "I hate you so much, mother!"

Cobalt hits the water just after Jessica exits the pool. The sight of two women flying off the roof hitting the pool causes the party to turn its attention to the now-drenched women.

Sabine, putting her controller down, waits 'til Cobalt is out of the water. Sabine sprints, tackling Cobalt back into the water, with a curse of "GOD DAMMIT, SABINE!"

Laughing, Sabine kisses Cobalt in the pool. She's rather intoxicated, and may, or may not, have smoked a bunch of weed, too. Smiling ear to ear, Sabine loudly declares, "TAKE ME TO BED OR LOSE ME FOREVER!" Kissing Cobalt passionately, to the cheers and applause of all the partygoers, including a grinning Jessica.

**********

Cobalt kisses Tabatha, while Sabine smashes her body against Cobalt's back, running her hands over her lover's body. Trembling, at the prospect of having sex with Sabine and Tabatha, Cobalt's excitement is very evident, as she feels the clasp on the back of her bikini top being undone, freeing her modest chest.

Cupping Cobalt's breasts, Sabine says, "Baby, I want to watch you get fucked by Tabatha." Cobalt turns to say something, but feels a finger silencing her. "There's more tonight. I want you to submit to us-- to Tabatha and myself. You've been drinking. I know you're horny, and I know what you crave when you get like this. All you have to say is 'yes, mistress.'"

Biting her lip, the proud Kodachi, being fueled by margarita mix and wine with a whole lot of horny, can't help but softly agree. "Yes, mistress."

Tabatha is gobsmacked that Cobalt is willing to be submissive to her and Sabine. It blows Tabatha's mind, like holy shit, the Princess and singer to fuck her. Holding her excitement in, Tabatha's kisses Cobalt deeply, feeling the Princess's open mouth eagerly accepting her tongue.

Scampering off, Sabine grabs a baby-blue collar with 'Princess' inscribed on it, the metallic pink loop for a leash to clip onto. Slipping the collar around Cobalt's neck, Sabine secures it in place. Cobalt, being thrown off by both Kodachi giving her their utmost attention, feels Tabatha nibbling on the Princess of Cats' ear. Being swept away, another mewling sound slips from Cobalt's blue-tinted lips. Having removed Cobalt's top, Sabine begins removing Cobalt's bottom, taking the last little bit of clothing off her lover. Cobalt's dark-blue hair, with its light-blue streaks, is such a contrast to Tabatha's bright pink locks. Both Kodachi are locked in a very intimate moment.

Tabatha runs her hand down Cobalt's athletically taut body, slipping a finger between her puffy glistening pussy lips. Drawing another meek mewling moan from the Princess of Cats' lips. Tabatha slips her free hand up Cobalt's back, grasping a handful of her hair, yanking it back, drawing the mewling to a yelp-like moan of pleasure.

Sabine is fixated watching her lover being handled has so physically, it really gets Sabine's pussy flowing; she's fighting her basic instinct to shove her hand under her bikini top,and yank her nipple piercings hard, so very fucking hard.

Pulling her shirt off, Sabine kisses her lover's neck. "Oh god, baby. That's so fucking hot." Sabine reaches around, pulling on Tabatha's nipples. "I wanna watch you fuck this Princess slut."

Tabatha moans into Cobalt's eager mouth, "Oh fuck me. You bet, Sabine. I'm gonna fuck this slut stupid." Looking directly at them, the Princess of Cats blushes at hearing Sabine and Tabatha calling her a slut.

Tabatha's taut body is almost trembling with anticipation at the bounty laid before her; it's not every day you get to play with the Kodachi princess.

Taking the opportunity to take a seat in a comfy chair, Sabine wiggles her cute little ass out of her bottoms, kicking them off, lost in the growing swimsuit pile. Taking a seat in the chair, Sabine spreads her legs, gently playing with her pussy, watching Tabatha lead Cobalt to the bed on all fours.

Tabatha is groping Cobalt's ass. "Hey Sabine, how do I get Cobalt to meow again."

Cobalt hearing Tabatha's request, fires back, "Don't you fucking tell her, Sabine. I mean it."

Quickly, Tabatha strikes Cobalt on the ass a few times in a playful punishment. "Hush you!" scolding Cobalt's protest, as one would a small child causing further protest to be silent.

Tabatha comes to the sudden realization that Cobalt actually gets off on being spanked. The Princess of Cats can't help but instinctively wiggle her ass at Tabatha, a very subconscious movement, inviting more spanking from Tabatha. It's not the pain that is such a trigger for Cobalt; it's the feeling of being at someone's mercy that really makes her sexual intensity hit an eleven.

Sabine moans while pulling her nipples sharply. "Put your finger in her ass, Tabatha!" Before Cobalt can object, Tabatha, having lubed her finger in her sopping-wet pussy, slips her middle finger deep into Cobalt's tight little asshole. This causes Cobalt to give into the traitorous sound of her mewling moan.

Finding endless entertainment in causing Cobalt embarrassment, Tabatha begins wiggling and working her finger to see if she can make Cobalt mewl some more. Using her free hand, Tabatha caresses Cobalt's ass, before giving her another quick set of spanks, then giving the pinking handprints another gentle caress. This causes Cobalt to moan; the Princess of Cats can't seem to stop the mewling moans from escaping her blue-tinted lips.

Tabatha spreads Cobalt's cheeks, and begins plunging her tongue deep in Cobalt's ass, flicking her tongue deep within the Princess of Cats' anus. The blue-streak-haired Kodachi, feeling Tabatha's tongue deep in her ass, had no idea that Tabatha, with her hot-pink hair, was so fuckin' kinky and dominant. Slowly, Cobalt's own hand, as if on autopilot, has found its way to her very wet snatch.

Sabine furiously masturbates, watching Cobalt being handled by Tabatha, she thinks, is so fucking hot. "God Tabby, your tongue is so deep in Cobalt's ass, you kinky, kinky, kinky slut!" Sabine feels her first of many climaxes tonight. The pleasure running through her body causes a slight tremble in her limbs, upon hearing the breathy mewling moans of her blue-streaked princess.

Tabatha, while taking in Cobalt's slightly pinkish ass, pulls her bikini bottoms off, kicking the article of clothing to be lost among the assortment of Cobalt's clothes. Tabatha's pink puff of pubic hair is glistening with her wetness, trapping her womanly aroma. Taking her bikini top, she slips it around the back of Cobalt's head, pulling her into Tabatha's cotton candy-like pubic fluff, as Cobalt begins lapping at Tabatha pussy, licking fiercely like a woman searching for the last drop of water in the Sierra.

Tabatha begins moaning, feeling Cobalt's tongue explore every nook and cranny of her dripping pussy, pulling the bikini harder, grinding her pussy into Cobalt's face. "Lick my pussy, Cobalt. Lick it, oh fuck, lick me."

Sabine licks her fingers clean, and plunges them back into her pussy. Watching Tabatha grind her pussy into Cobalt's face, Sabine is enjoying the show. "Fuck Tabby, that's so goddamn hot. I'm gonna put my strap-on on." P

Hearing Sabine talking to Tabatha, Cobalt wiggles her ass at Sabine teasingly.

Reaching into her bag, Sabine pulls out her purple strap-on, the trusty sex-toy that has been a staple in the lovemaking between the two lovers. She adjusts the harness and her end of the toy, making it sit against her pussy, so the pumping motion will also grind against her own pussy. Sabine, caressing Cobalt's body, approaches Tabatha's mouth, offering her the phallic toy to suck on, in preparation to ravage her lover's wet hot little box.

Tabatha places her lips on the dildo's head, pressing them firmly against it. The pink-haired Kodachi rolls her tongue over the tip of the sex-toy, giving Sabine her best fuck-me eyes. Then she licks her way from the base to the tip, using her tongue piercing to flick the tip a bit; sliding the toy all the way down her throat, her nose resting on Sabine's pubis region.

Sabine caresses Tabatha's cheek, then pulls the toy from her mouth with an adorable pop. Cobalt, still licking Tabatha's pussy, feels Tabatha legs lock around her head, grinding her pussy on her face even harder. "Fuck Cobalt, you're mouth is magic. I'm so close, so close, a little more."

Grabbing the lube from her backpack, Sabine pours a little on her toy, coating it with a nice shine. Seeing Cobalt's ass sticking out at her, it is making an irresistible target. "Baby, your ass is making an irresistible target."

Hearing her lover's proclamation, Cobalt wiggles her ass at Sabine, teasing her to actually strike her very spankable ass. As Sabine pours the poppin'-cherry lube on Cobalt's ass, Sabine is taking great pleasure in not warming up the cool liquid. She hears a muffled yelp from her lover's face buried between Tabatha's creamy thighs, tongue deep in Tabby's pussy. Rubbing the toy between Cobalt's very wet and ready pussy lips, she's teasing her clit by rubbing the toy across it.

Nibbling on Cobalt's ear, Sabine whispers, "I'm going to fuck your tight little ass, Cobalt. I'm gonna fuck you 'til you squirt your goddamn brains out, my little slut!"

Cobalt, hearing her lover's declaration, lets out a mewling moan muffled into Tabatha's pussy. Cobalt rolls her tongue deep into Tabby's love tunnel, rolling it around, lapping up the nectar that's flowing from Tabatha's pussy.

Sabine begins teasing Cobalt's ass, drawing muffled moans from her lover's very busy mouth before Sabine plunges the toy deep into her lover's ass causing the most salacious muffled moan. Sabine thrusts into Cobalt's ass causing the other end of the toy to push back and vibrate against Sabine's own clit. The three lovers seem to be in complete sexual harmony. Sabine's own growing sexual climax seems to flow through Cobalt, and crash against Tabatha.