Revenge of the Bullied

Story Info
Loser fights back and fucks his childhood bully.
3.4k words
3.9
43.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is a work of fantasy and includes elements of CFNM, ENM, Incest, Foot fetish, SPH, and Forced Sex. If any of these topics offend you, do not proceed with reading the story.

*********

I was visiting my aunt after 5 long years. Standing at the doorstep, I rang the doorbell. I had arrived in a cab with decent luggage. I was to stay at her house for a week this summer. I didn't have to wait very long, when Aunt Vicky opened the door and invited me in. She greeted me with a warm hug, and I made my way down the hall after making small talk.

My mom suggested to me that I should take some time off and stay at my Aunt's for a while. She suggested that spending some time in the countryside, a few miles away from the town, might help me connect with nature or something. Well to be honest, it was more of an order than a mere suggestion.

Being a single mother with two daughters, Aunt Vicky was a shrewd businesswoman. She had worked hard to make living for her family when her husband left, and owned a cotton mill in the town. Her two daughters were named Gloria and Peyton. Gloria was my age, 24 years old. And Peyton had recently turned 22. Out of the two, I was good friends with the younger sibling.

As I made my way down the living room, I met with the two sisters. Where Peyton was pretty and petite, Gloria was gigantic compared to me. Being 5'9 myself, she could tower over me at 6'2. Gloria was a former volleyball player, but was built more like a pro wrestler. She had big shoulders, strong legs and arms. It's hard to admit, even to myself, that she nonetheless had a hot bod that could make any guy instantly hard.

As I approached them, I received another hug, this time from Peyton and she gave me a peck on the cheek. Gloria had her earphones on and was busy scrolling on her phone. She looked up at me and threw me a, "Hey! What's up?"

I replied with, "I'm good. What about you?" To which she responded with a silent thumbs up, then she went back to doing whatever she was doing on her phone.

Remember I said I was close with her younger sister? Well I had a love/hate relationship with Gloria. She looked sensational and I'd had a crush on her forever. But she was a bully. When I was growing up, my Aunt and her daughters used to visit my house all the time. From a young age, Gloria used to beat me up every chance she got. The little devil never showed any mercy. I used to run away crying to my mom, but she would just shrug it off. This continued on well into my teens.

Even now, Gloria was known in the family for being tough as a nail. She was dominant, confident, chaotic, and had a swagger to her. She could easily take on a boy or two, and kick them down a peg. Sitting there supporting a boy cut, wearing a sleeveless hoodie, her arms were covered with tattoos. Her tight sweatpants made her thighs pop out. Although it was an amazing view, I was smart enough to not stare too long to get noticed. Not yet at least.

I asked Vicky where I was staying and she led me upstairs to show me my room. I told her after that I needed to unpack and change my clothes to something more comfortable, so I'd like to be excused. She left me in the room. I unpacked, changed my clothes, and proceeded to jack one off in the toilet thinking of Gloria, before making my way downstairs.

Peyton told me to wait a while before my aunt and her get the lunch ready. While they were busy cooking, I went and sat opposite Gloria. She was still on the phone and paid me no mind. It's like I wasn't even there. I sat there while my wandering mind took me back to the times I was constantly bullied and humiliated by her. The worst thing she ever did was when we were 18. Back when she looked like a normal girl.

We were on a road trip, me, my mom, aunt Vicky, Gloria, and Peyton. I urgently needed to take a leak because I had been holding it in for a long time. My mom stopped the car on the side of the road. I got out of the car, and looked for a good spot where no one could see me, but I couldn't find any. My mom said that I should just get on with it already. "You're a guy!" she said. So I walked over to a tree nearby. I had my back to the car, when I opened the front of my shorts, and let the urine flow. What I hadn't noticed was that Gloria had quietly made her way behind me. I was enjoying myself pissing, when I felt someone's arms wrap around me. I turned my head and realized it was her! From over my shoulder, she was looking right down at my dick. I immediately tried to move away from her to hide my thing, but she had me in a bear hug.

Then to my surprise, she spun me around and exposed my dick and balls to everyone. And everyone, including my own mother, burst out laughing. Her arms were wrapped over my arms, so I couldn't even cover my dick with my hands properly. Everyone had an unobstructed view of everything I had to offer from only 7 feet away. Not to mention that I was still peeing. Then in the middle of all this, my shorts fell down to my feet as I could hear the sounds of howling, clapping and cheering. Gloria then let go of me and ran back laughing.

I tucked my dick back in and ran after her. When we reached the car, she told everyone that, "it's about this big", while she was making a gesture with her pinky. Everyone was laughing out loud. I tried to deny it with all my might but it was useless. The damage had been done. As we drove off in the car, my cheeks were flushed red from the embarrassment. I was silent with rage but everyone was all grins and giggles. My mom sat in the driver's seat next to me, she laughed a bit and covered her smile with her hand, as if that would help.

I was quiet and did not jump into any of the conversations. I was upset but to everyone around me I must have appeared angry. No one mentioned what just happened but every time they smiled or laughed I could swear it was directed at me.

But that was back then. Cut to the present day, I'm older, much stronger, and a good looking young man. I had spent the last 3 years working my ass off in the gym. I was still angry at her for the humiliation she put me through all those years ago. And I was definitely planning on exacting revenge on her this week. I didn't know how, but somehow. I wanted to show her what I'm made of.

After Peyton and Aunt Vicky were done cooking, they called me to come have food at the table. The lunch went pretty smoothly. Aunt Vicky is a great conversationalist, we talked about usual stuff, she asked me about my mom and how she's doing, stuff like that. After lunch, I retreated back into my room. I needed to devise a plan to take my revenge. This was the major reason why I decided to come visit.

###

A few days had passed and to my discontent, nothing had happened. Forget about revenge, Gloria had just been ignoring me for the most part. We had some interactions, but mostly she was either out the house, or on her phone at home. I was starting to get desperate... until that night.

Gloria had just returned from a night out and had brought her girlfriends over. They were sitting in the living room. Aunt Vicky and Peyton had gone to sleep in their rooms already. I made my way downstairs and entered the living room to grab my phone's charger. I looked all over the room for it, when one of her friends, Arianna said, "Hey shorty, right here". She held the charger in her hand for me. The girls started giggling at her comment. I ain't even that short to begin with. I fired back, "Put your manners back in!".

The laughing suddenly stopped. Everyone were in complete silence for a moment, when Arianna said, "The fuck?! You ARE short as fuck dude"

"And you're fat as fuck!", I snapped back. Which in retrospect, I shouldn't have.

The girls got upset and slurs were flying all around me. Gloria intervened, "Hey pretty boy, say sorry!"

"What if I don't?"

Gloria stood up from the sofa and confronted me with, "No one disrespects my friends at MY house. Do it or I'll strip you naked in front of everyone and show 'em how short you really are, if you know what I mean.". I looked back at her buddies and they were just as shocked as I was.

Her comment shook me for an instant. But I wasn't gonna go down without a fight. Plus I didn't want her to think she could still bully me. I looked her right in the eye and said, "Go to hell".

As soon as those words came out of my mouth, Gloria wasted no time as she pulled her arm out and grabbed the back of my head. She shoved my head under her armpit and put me in a front headlock. I tried to free myself but she tightened her grip, making it difficult for me to escape. I couldn't believe it, she was manhandling me in front of everyone. After all those years, I was still no match for her. I was struggling to shove her off me when she pulled me down on the ground with her. She was on her back on the floor with my neck at her mercy. I was panicking, grunting, and kicking my legs. I grabbed the arm that was around my neck and started to twist it in response. Gladly her grip loosened and I found myself on top of her strong body, attempting to grasp her wrists, but it was only a matter of seconds until I was flipped around and straddled with her massive breasts swaying inches from my face.

Gloria then let go of my wrists, slid down between my thighs, and grabbed the waistbands of both my jeans and briefs, trying to pull them down. I grabbed the fabric of my jeans and tried to draw them back up when she revealed my pubes and was ready to pull them over the base of my penis. She wouldn't get me naked! After maybe half a minute of struggle I slowly felt my briefs being pulled down by a stronger force and uncovered my package.

It was humiliating beyond belief. It must have been amusing for everyone in the room to see a wannabe tough guy get his ass handed over. I could hear gasps and chuckles all around me. I turned my head around to see how the ladies were reacting, most of them had their mouths open, and eyes wide open. Some of them were covering their mouths, while others were openly grinning or giggling.

After pulling my garments around my knees, Gloria pressed my chest with both her hands to keep me in position. Gloria was looking at my cock after 5 years. She laughed like a maniac as she remarked, "Oh shit, so you still haven't hit puberty yet. Now I understand where all that pent up aggression comes from." I was devastated. Tears were running down my cheeks as I stopped struggling, and layed there in defeat and embarrassment.

What I didn't see coming was when she grabbed my dick with two of her fingers and her thumb, and moved my dick around in all directions. "She was touching my dick!" But before I could feel any better, having been stripped and humiliated by my former tormentor, Gloria then took hold of the end of my t-shirt and pulled it over my shoulders, and completely off me. In her last rapid move, she pulled both my pants and briefs completely off me. There I layed on my back stark naked with my childhood bully hovering over me with a malicious grin all over her face. And a bunch of women standing around me, enjoying my nakedness.

My cock was already half hard from the touch and rested on top of my belly. Gloria then removed one of her heels, lifted her bare foot up, and slowly placed her foot on top of my naked cock. Her toes touched my cockhead first, then she lowered her ankle on my balls. Her soft sole was resting on my genitals when I looked up at her.

"Maybe try a little harder next time", she said, making a gesture with her index finger and thumb when she spoke the word 'little'. Her index finger and thumb were just a few inches apart. To my horror, I could feel my cock getting harder by the second underneath her pale foot. As much as I didn't want to, she too noticed my state and commented with amusement, "ha ha, looks like someone likes getting stepped on".

She lifted her ankle, and started to rub her toes up and down my engorged cock. The smirking Gloria kept moving her foot up to my tip, all the way down to the base of my cock. Even though it was the most insulting thing that had happened to me, her soft foot caressing my cock was sending shivers up my spine. Her touch was angelic. Additionally, the fact that this was going on while everyone in the room was watching us in awe and amazement, and my aunt or Peyton could walk downstairs at any moment, it was too hot to handle. I didn't want to escape this moment, ever. But it did come to an end when she suddenly lifted her foot off my skin, throwing me out of my weird ASMR experience.

She had her foot in the air, hovering over my now twitching cock, when she literally slammed her foot on my rock hard cock and balls, and pressed it as hard as she could. I grunted in pain but at the same time, ejaculated all over my stomach. "Oh my god! He cummed." I heard one of her friends say. Followed with, "What a loser!"

This was the ultimate humiliation. I turned on my side and kept my face covered. I was audibly crying like a baby. My cries were filling the space. I completely broke. Lying there naked, crying my eyes out. I heard the footsteps of people walking away. I was feeling so powerless and depressed that I just stayed there. Lying naked on the floor by myself. Not moving an inch.

............

After a while, Gloria came into the room and told me that her friends have left and that I should get up before her mom and sister find out about this. She left saying that. Then suddenly, something happened...

After having been so horribly embarrassed and humiliated, I rose to my feet. My face must have been unreadable but there was intensity in those eyes. I was still naked as I made my way up the stairs. I walked with purpose, it was clear. I knew what I was about to do.

I stood right outside the door to Gloria's room and kicked it open. Gloria was in the middle of changing out of her pants. Standing in her black silk bra and panties, she was shocked to find me in her room. "The hell you want?" She asked. I walked right up to her, grabbed her by the neck, and pushed her against the wardrobe. She tried to fight back but I instantly inserted my other hand down her panties. I started to rub her pussy as I saw her eyes go wild. I could tell that she was shaved down there. As I kept on finger fucking her, slowly and gradually she stopped struggling. She lightly placed her hand on my chest and wrapped the other around my waist.

Our lips were only a few inches away, I could notice the oozing wetness of her mouth. Even after everything she had put me through, it was kind of soothing to be embraced in her arms, listening to the muffled sounds of her breath. She was staring into my eyes as I was fingering her cunt.

Soon after, Gloria was breathing heavily pinned against the wardrobe. Juices were flowing out of her hole. And before any of us knew it, we were kissing passionately while I removed my hand from her neck but now grabbed Gloria's boob from above her bra, all while I had my other hand still busy working her twat. I couldn't believe my luck. Her scent was intoxicating from so up close. It was as if a mere mortal was being awarded a chance to fuck a Greek goddess.

Gloria pulled out her boobs from her bra. Her rock hard nipples were light brown in color. I grabbed a handful of her tits and squeezed them to my delight. Her knockers were so huge that they didn't even fully fit in my hands. My mouth was on the floor as she started to moan. Her moans were tiny, almost silent, but I could hear, "Uffff, Ummmm" echoing around. Gloria turned around and bent over. Arching her back, she placed her hands against the wardrobe and her butt in the air. I pulled her panties down to her knees. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen to finally get to see her nether region. I was as hard as a rock at 6.5 inches.

To say that Gloria's ass was amazing would be an understatement. It was big and round and tight and thick. It honestly reminded me of Emilia Clarke's ass from Game of Thrones, but no, her's was even better. I grabbed the sides of her hips and inserted my cock down her pussy. As soon as I filled her all the way in, I heard an extended "Aaaaaaaah" escape from her mouth. The sexiest woman I've ever known, the one that I grew up with, the one with a perfect hour-glass figure and flawlessly white skin was being fucked doggy style. By me! I was finally fucking her!

"Oh God! Ahh! Ahhh! Ohhh yesss!!" the big girl moaned as she writhed in pleasure from being fucked by her cousin brother she once used to bully. Gloria's large breasts were swaying back and forth in unison to the motions of her bountiful round ass and her swinging hips, wherein my strong hands supported her. At the same time the sound of "Tap! Tap! Tap!" of our flesh slapping against each other filled the room.

"Ohhh fuuuck!" I grunted as I was smacking her wide and glistening buttocks. She then looked back at me lustfully and replied, "Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Yeesss!". Upon hearing this, I began to thrust faster and faster which made her scream loudly from the top of her lungs. I covered her mouth with one hand to avoid making too much noise, after all, we were in the room that's in the middle of Aunt Vicky's and Peyton's room. My eyes were fixated on Gloria's lower body. Her legs were shaking in a way which looked as if she was shivering with cold.

I had masturbated countless times while imagining her nude body but the real thing was much better. I was in a state of euphoria as I shot my warm load inside her cunt. I grunted for about half a minute as my cum filled her sexy body. She too screamed like there was no tomorrow.

After we both calmed down, I pulled out my cock. Gloria fell down on her knees on the floor from exhaustion. Sitting there looking up at me, she then smiled a sweet smile that any guy could fall for. But being the stoic sisterfucker that I am, I turned around and walked right out the room. Leaving her wanting more.