All Comments on 'Revenge of the Bullied'

by Robert_Flaye

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Robert_FlayeRobert_Flayeabout 2 years agoAuthor

The character Gloria is actually inspired from Arcane's Vi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep going let him take the whole family

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is ASMR? Or CFNM, ENM and SPH? Honestly, I've been looking at porn for more then half my life, and off the top of my head I couldn't tell you what any of this means, and you expect people to know what they are? I had to read the story to remember that CFNM had to do with crushing someone's balls. ( I think, it's not my kink so I don't look it up. Since I don't look it up, and it's a rare fetish unless your looking for it, I immediately lost all interest. )

If your going to give a warning to readers please explain what some of the unusual kinks are.

rorr82rorr82about 2 years ago
Doesn't make sense

Let's start with the fact that unless his family has no sense of morals idk any family that would let a girl jus get out the car n fuck with her cousin while he posted along the roadside? 6.5in is bigger then the avg dick size so unless his cousin n friends only fuck pornstars they wouldn't think he was small n how would the whole house not awaken after kicking in a door specially if the room was in between the aunt n other cousins rooms? Why wouldn't she put up more of a fight after he forced his way into the room after she already countered his moves when fighting before? Sorry but this story is no better then 2 stars

Robert_FlayeRobert_Flayeabout 2 years agoAuthor

Replying to rorr82:

1) His family has no morals because it's a fantasy.

2) 6.5 is big. But Gloria calls it small to fuck with him. It is clear that she likes him after he forces himself on through. That probably wouldn't irl because again, it's a fantasy. A fantasy as in sex fantasy, not lotr.

3) I didn't even mention anywhere whether the other house members were awaken or not. I didn't and I still won't because it would be spoiler for Chapter 2.

4) She won the first fight not because she's stronger but because of the technique. She puts him into a headlock and pins him on the ground before he can react. Then she flips him around and strips him before he can register the fact that he's lying on top of her.

She doesn't put up much of a fight in the 2nd round after he grabs her pussy. She stops struggling because she wants to be taken by him. Again, it's a fantasy.

I was following the principle of "Show or tell". The motivations of the characters are revealed through their actions and decisions, not words. I'm sorry if you didn't enjoy it, next time I'll write a story, I'll make sure to describe everything. Thank you for your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Y’all it’s just a story they wrote you don’t gotta be as hateful. I enjoyed it, kinda wished for more foot fetish action

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Keep writing and do not let haters get you down.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

"It's hard to admit, even to myself, that she nonetheless had a hot bod that could make any guy instantly hard."

- One Paragraph later -

"She could easily take on a boy or two, and kick them down a peg. Sitting there supporting a boy cut, wearing a sleeveless hoodie, her arms were covered with tattoos. Her tight sweatpants made her thighs pop out."

...yeah... *cough*... I'm... instantly so hard right now. I can't imagine any man not being turned on by THAT...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous