All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd: Cheerleaders'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
darkdance69darkdance69about 9 years ago
Enjoyed it (like always)

This is an amusing story and a nice power fantasy. It is not realistic on any level, but it is fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice!

Can hardly wait for the next great chapter!

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 9 years ago
Great story.

This is one of the better mind control stories I have seen on here .A very hot read . 5 out of 5 from me .

writerjabwriterjababout 9 years ago
Mom waiting in the wings

Oh my another fun Silkie Romp!!!

FragBot3000FragBot3000about 9 years ago

I'm enjoying the story, but I'm curious - Becky was sprayed but several times in the story she didn't immediately obey Brandon's suggestion, and a few times it seems like she lied (or at least didn't tell the truth), both of which seem drastically different than the way that Carrie reacted to him in both chapters. Was there a reason for this, or was it just an oversight? Not a deal breaker or anything, but it does take me out of the story when it happens.

bimbomombimbomomabout 9 years ago
amazing

I am loving these stories, and I can't wait for more

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 9 years ago
Thank you.

I was hoping this would be continued. Thank you for doing so. I look forward to seeing who Brandon gets next.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
Please use it on mommy

Then use it on the boss and have the boss take care of their finances so the family never has to work again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please please please make him spray his mom, too. Maybe he gets a taste for milfs with his neighbour first, then moves on to his own mother. Or maybe he uses the spray to keep her quiet about what's going on at home with his sister?

BladenessBladenessabout 9 years ago
Love it

SSL strikes again with an amazing story. :)

Absolutely loved this chapter. Felt very short but every moment sweet. The dialogue felt genuine and the dynamic between each of the characters kept things interesting. I liked Becky the most since she still has that hint of manipulative freedom despite being under control. If Brandon fell for her charm then it would get very interesting. I really liked how Brandon treats his sister as it kind of shows years of pent up (sexual) frustration. Overall excellent execution with zero fluff.

I am looking forward to what you have in store with the bully and his mom. I hope to see some cuckolding type vengeance while using the MILF. Might be fun if the drug was used to just used to bring out intentions beneath the surface rather than just overtly controlling their actions. Plenty of interesting things could be done

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Part 3 asap

please do the other two chapters soon....

also love to have a about Mom

such a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Go gay

Jasmine - again a really hot story. I'd recommend you go gay with the next one. If the spray works on both sexes, it could be a great way for Brandon to explore his sexuality and fuck Mitch.

Great work. Keep it up.

-Straight but Curious

MiniwandMiniwandabout 9 years ago
Please don't go gay

This story is great and would be ruined for a lot of reader if you add gay sex. The only time I'm disappointed when a story of yours comes out is when it is a gay one. I understand you enjoy writing them but don't start mixing gay sex in your other stories.

This story is well done and I liked how Brandon regained control when Becky tried to steal it. I'm looking forward to chapter 3 and how he is going to dose his mom. We don't know much about her so maybe she doesn't need to be a bitch. He can give her generic instructions to make her happier and she ends up wanting her son. Just a thought.

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 9 years ago
Awesome

This must continue. Please make sure he follows through on the threat of making the looser find another box to eat at school. However you proceed you need to keep these 2 sluts around. Just awesome writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
go gay

Maybe keep it to a sorry for those who don't want it in there, but a bi humiliation aspect would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Brandon, probably has a bitch for a mom as well to turn into his fuck toy, then he probably has some bitch ex-teacher to turn into his personal sluts, not to mention Becky's bitch of a mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
...

Yea... Rape and slavery, that's hot...

Fucking disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well written story

Maybe Brandon wants to be a social reformer as he sees the plight of black boys turned down by white bitches too good for them. Becky and Cassie,wull become submissive fuck toys to black studs,aided by a black bitch of a girl getting revenge for racial discrimination in social settings. Other white cheerleaders can be sucked in this mess with burning assholes. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
NICE

This story is fucking awesome!!! Keep it Up!!!

P.s. Please make it so that people stop "COMING" but start CUMMING. Lol, Kinda threw me off.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 9 years ago
continuity.

He said "you will be addicted to MY cum." Not cum in general, HIS cum. I checked. Also, I thought that was a delightfully twisted idea...giving her an addiction that can only be satisfied by her own brothers cum. Sad to see that continuity error retcon that fun plot element. Nice story otherwise!

-Anubelore ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please continue

So far so good! I hope you continue this "Revenge" series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more

cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Like when???

I want to know how long we have to wait for the next installment comes out? My guess is NEVER! I hope I'm wrong.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 9 years agoAuthor
LOL

Hi

Not sure I love the negativity of the above statement, but Ironically part 3 is out tomorrow (May 27th)

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Great story. Would love more like this.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Oh my!

This is so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Boring as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
😋

Soaking Wet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

what are you, a five year old? nothing here to see but brats.

xkencxxkencxabout 4 years ago
Pathetic

He is mad at the world for him choosing to be a loser, a gym membership isn't expensive. So now he has a drug that allows him to rape people, because that is what sex without consent is, RAPE. Add the fact that he doesn't give a shit about his sister other then getting his rocks off, he is the main character you hope gets hit by a bus. Or maybe even raped himself. How erotic would control be when he has none?

AspieGirl88AspieGirl88almost 4 years ago
I’ve never heard of a nerd who couldn’t count! LOL. 😂

"Give me your panties,"

"Excuse me?"

"It was only three words, were they actually all that confusing?"

Sorry, but I definitely counted 4 words there! Or did he just say that to confuse her even further? 😏

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty good

not a huge fan of mc having women he's fucking fuck other men but otherwise pretty good

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Never understand people condemning non con in a mind control story

Ignore the guy acting all indignant. Don't know how you can read a story tagged as mind control and be so disgusted by mind control. Obviously the protagonist isn't someone you are supposed to like it is kind of the point. Great story.

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

the story keeps its hot sexy pace.

thank you

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

This story has really degenerated badly from a promising start/ Brandon has turned himself into a degenerate asshole, debauching his sister completely as petty revenge for her being sassy to him. And he has tried out his Control Spray on one of her Cheerleader "Friends" who turns out not to be a friend but an abusive slut. And asshole Brandon just gets himself off with them while using his control. I hope by the time this story ends that brandon gets more than a taste of his own medicine!

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

The story has improved with this segment, as the Nerd now goes after his sister's cheerleader friend Becky in a way that has some upward learning curve to it, from his first experimentation with his sister. So Becky gets an easier ride, and he uses her own egotism to his advantage, and now it looks like he has to do something with his mother, who has stumbled in on him doing the asses of both girls! Good luck to him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 2 even better than part 1, ant wait to see what comes next!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

I definitely agree with your comments PapaGolf414. I’ll say no more⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is so hot. I love it

OpenWordsOpenWordsalmost 2 years ago

I despise when writers turn heroines into anybody's cum rag. One of the highest values a woman has is in reproduction. If anybody can fuck her, impregnate her, she has ZERO value. Less then zero actually. Because raising another man's baby is for pathetic simps/cucks...

Are my points of view misogynistic? Possibly... But I'm not wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder what would happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was going to rate this 2, but since OpenWords' comment, you've raise to 4 :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally agree to OpenWords comment. The mc has total control of the women but still let's them fuck anyone then the next day he'll fuck them. What a total cuck. Sloppy seconds lover. Disease fvcker.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

438. This story is definitely interesting to read, but using two females against their wills and morals may be taking it to a. new level and now it appears more are going to fall. My goodness. What will this school teacher writer think of next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This needs a continuation of the story maybe were the cheerleaders all wind up pregnant with his daughters and years later they are cheerleaders and also smarter than there mothers

JohnSimmsJohnSimms11 months ago

I wish 'Carrie, after you retrieve my load, snowball it back to Becky. Becky you will love receiving cum from Carrie whenever she offers.'. Ahh well, fun story....look forward to more revenge!

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing your work.

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

A little over the top, but hilarious!! Looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good humiliation fantasy so far. Some times you say that the "orders" will last a lifetime other times you say they are just temporary, which is it? And as one of the comments below suggested at times it goes a little overboard with the "orders".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

To bad he can't finish the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...