All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd: Stuck-up Aunt'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep 'em cumming

As usual it was another tale with great sex and general fun for everyone, laughed my ass off at Parker and his instructions.

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 8 years ago
Another great story

Had been looking forward to this for a while. Kinda wished you hadn't written Becky out of three story, and had filled us in on how Sister completed her task to eat pussy at school the day after Becky was sprayed, but otherwise quite well done. Hope you get back to some of that before you end this story line. Can't wait to see how you wrap up everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Whatever happened to the idea that Brandon was using the drug to get his job back?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I am a lil bummed 1 female is dangling on the edge

Great story yet again, thanks for the pleasure so kudos to you and the editors! They did miss one thing not sure if you can edit stories here as I'm used to a site you can... so forgive me if you can't. This last page; *When Carrie finally pulled out of Lisa, she ordered, "Suck my cock, bitch." * common error glad to see you are humans and not trying to over do it with the characters as it was at a very exciting area in your writing I'm sure, however it was Elizabeth the mother not the little sister.

Thanks again love these lil cat and mouse stories you have for the nerds! ^_^

OtakuReaderOtakuReaderabout 8 years ago

You had a good thing going with the sister, her friend, and even the bully's mom, but it got fumbled into the same common mom, now aunt, incest story line. I agree with the anonn commentator, they story was to be based on how he got his revenge on his old boss, now it's just about mom and aunt. Very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I loved it

I loved this story almost as much as my brother my master! Ill admit the aunt was fun, but the best part was before she was introduced

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

"I didn't make you enjoy sucking cock". "I only gave you two eternity commands: loving cock and craving cun"...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It feels really sad for the husband. Cheating wife that'll now divorce him. At least add that she'll take no alimony or any of his possessions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Great series, can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You are the best writer in literotica hands down.

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69about 8 years ago
Great Story

Please add next chapter soon 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

beanburner69beanburner69about 8 years ago
soon

I hope the final cum's out soon. Have enjoyed reading and rereading these stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more !

Great story , can't wait for the next part .

When will that be out ?

Please let us know.

Thank You

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 8 years agoAuthor
authors note

Hi all,

A ending was written, but it was very bad and disjointed.

So I am starting over...hopefully this summer.

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Can't wait

Love the story line. Can't wait to read the last chapter. I'm going to be sorry to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I

So hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing!!

Best story yet, cant wait for the sequel!!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy

Very yummy ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Keep writing this kind of story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love you

I don't know how you managed to pull it off but great work on combining BDSM life and science together. I am a dom myself but this makes me want to have a dom to control me. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

This series is so sexually magnificent that my cock exploded half way through and stayed hard the whole time reading my it. I feel like I am there and I wish I were so I could get sprayed and become part of this twisted sex house. I don’t need sprayed to crave cock or cum or getting my ass fucked because I already am horny all the time but all those lifelong orders really turn me on. Thanks for that story and the series on revenge

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

amazing story continues

just love how they keep getting everyone and you keep some the their mind not controlled so its a bit more to suffer.

excellent

Thank you

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

Unnecessarily Degenerate.

It is hard to imagine how Aunt Lisa could have been so bad to her older sister over her lifetime as to deserve the Sentences she has received from Elizabeth and her niece and nephew in this Chapter. All three of her closest kin are now degenerate control freaks, ready to ruin Lisa's life forever by becoming their sex slave. Where could the justification for any of that come from? I continue to read this story in the grim hope that somehow justice will be done to Brandon (And now also to his degenerate Mom.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read this whole series. The concept is highly erotic, but to be honest The only story that's worth 5 stars is "cheerleaders". The rest are three to four stars at best sometimes even two. The mom and her ridiculous personality shift is when I think the story starts falling apart. I think the Arthur should have left some women and authority figures alone as to use as morality comparisons and comedic back drops for humiliating situationa for the mind controlled women. By the end of the series it didn't seem to matter who was sprayed and who wasn't everybody was a female slut or a deluded male. Maybe that was the author's intention, but I liked it better when he was taking the Ella enchanted concept and applying it to erotica, but that's just me. The "cheerleaders" chapter alone is worth the entire series so for that I salute the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave all of your storise 5 stars. Those who are complaining seem to not remember these stories are fantasy. They are well written with lots of imagination. The sex is hot and imaginative. Love the fact you give them cravings they can't resist.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

441. I thought there was a wicked, twisted mind at work here. Seducing the aunt/sister is one thing, but a lifetime of being submissive to the family is something else. There must be a lot of hate involved for the family to be so nasty. How do you get along with your real family?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is no surprise Silk stocking lover is always an amazing writer. I love her incest stories.not so much her lesbian ones.but I am just not into that. But she needs to keep right on with her creative and beautiful mind please keep writing for us.thanks.

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Deliciously over-the-top. I do wish the mind control didn't have that permanent effect, but it was temporary for like a day, but the effects lingered. Almost like a hangover after-effect, where the person was able to process the changes and adapt to the real truths they were shown when their inhibitions were stripped. I think that could have made for a far more compelling and interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, way over the top. Making Parker do what he was instructed to do (way, way over the top) will destroy him but Brandon does not care about that at all. I felt some sympathy for Brandon when he started but not now. Too bad really, a good mind control story at first. Average at best now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...