All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 168 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bravo! Bravissimo!!

Insightful, thoughtful, constructive. Could be included in a text on the study of personality. (It would be interesting to hear a woman's take, though). The best I have read on Literotica.

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Emmaish

Erotic Romance - a new category.It reminded me a bit of Jane Austen's "Emma", particularly the heroines slightly bumpy journey from nowhere to somewhere, helped along by a mixture of her fundamental goodness and honesty. That sounds a bit wet but you made it convincing.Very very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Terrific

Terrific, top quality piece of work. A good story, with some good sex.

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareover 19 years ago
Incredibly well done.

I'm working on a longer-than -usual story for literotica right now. If it's 1/10th as well done as this one, I'll be satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing

This is an amazing story. Not only is the plot development extraordinary, but the characters (s0 far) seem real and identifiable.

I assume that a sequel is in the works.

It would be interesting, though, if you make Ashley's family not stereotypical (i.e. they don't automatically reject Jeef because he's poorer than they are, or a nerd, or Jewish).

Looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sequeal

This is one of the best stories I have read on here in such a long time. Rarely does a story come along that is about life. With all it's twists and turns, a story that leaves you feeling warm inside. Knowing that there are writers out there with imagination and heart.

If there is any story that has been on Literotica that deserves a sequeal, this is it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Little Disappointed, RPSuch

It's a bit too cliched, especially about the part about the nerd being praised by all these party girls.

And the narrator doesn't have much of what the "nerd" would eventually need: deeper intelligence beyond the superficiality she's been exhibiting throughout, from high school to college (the present point in their lives).

By her account -- via RPsuch --- she said she's very attractive, or beautfiul, so much so smart[er] boys would flock to her, including the "nerd", whenever she lift her finger.

From what I've been able to glean, she's not developed much of a deeper intellectual curisoity for any substantial things; (her wealth might have played some mitigating role in this lack of passion for intellectual development, because she knows, with her beauty and wealth, and connection, she could pretty much get all the attention from men [as well as women] she wanted).

The "nerd" --- perhaps beginning in his late 20s and likely for sure by his mid 30s --- would likely get tired of her lack of intellectual curiosity, with so many intelligent women out there, who can be also very social, attractive, and not as superficial as this narrator.

(And vice versa: She, too, would likely get tired of him, because while she thinks parties with fancy people and exchanging fluids with different people constantly are highly erotic, mind-stimulating activities, he might think reading Wordsworth, Blake, Marlowe, Browning and thinking about light cone and cosmology is the stuff that makes life fulfilling! LOL)

ScribblerosScribblerosover 19 years ago
Bit sentimental and all that.

This was a bit touching story. Not very erotic, but certainly well written.

tacobctacobcover 19 years ago
good

I liked this story a lot, disappointed that it ended so quickly! Some constructive criticism though: we will see one or two flaws in our nerds and his "Bradified" family later on,

right? I'm with the poster above that the narrator needs some redeeming qualities soon, in order for the attraction to be mutual. Hopefully we'll get to enjoy the confrontation between her and her 'friends' at the party when she introduces the nerd.

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersover 19 years ago
Wow! I'm glad I followed the good 'comments' trail

Articulate, clever, humourous and sexy. What more could a girl ask? I must disagree with someone's comment as I found the tale to be highly erotic. The subtle seduction through words, then action was cleverly crafted. Your story reminded me of a 'nerd' of my own in my past who is now at MIT. Knowledge is a good thing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
erotic in the true sense of the word

I really enjoyed reading this. I even learned something about myself whilst reading it. A great plot, insightful character analysis, and very sexual material - but it doesn't 'feel' like porn. Erotica at it's best!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful

I have never felt compelled to post a comment before, though I am on Lit all the time. This is true and classic erotica at its best. It wasn't just all sex, the readers actually got to know the characters. This is a beautiful story and really deserves a sequel. I hope you write more about Ashley and Jeff!

weefsterweefsterover 19 years ago
Standing O!!!!!

Like a great novel, I couldn't "put it down". If there's a sequel, I hope you're hard at work writing it cause I can't wait! Wonderfully written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This certainly grabbed my attention.

This was so good that at times I found myself going back and reading parts over just to make sure I took everything in. I'm having a difficult time trying to put into words exactly how this piece affected me other than to say this has to be the best story I have read by anyone in a very long time. Most of the time I read something and afterward it is pretty much forgotten but this will definitely stay with me for a while. I would be interested in any follow-up pieces you might add to their story. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very good tale

A truly fabulous story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I agree.

I was a nerd that found a 10 47 years ago.I still don't know how it happened but your story brought it all back to me.Thank you.

Huckleman2000Huckleman2000over 19 years ago
Really well done!

At first, I had the sort of second thoughts that I had when I read an extended story (elsewhere) where the guy started out as a software guy seducing the neighbor nymph, then her mother, then her friend come to visit, then he turns out to be a Delta Force guy, and everything he says and does is perfect and so the women all become a willing harem for him. um, yeah.

At least in this story, the girl falling in love with the nerd taught HIM a thing or two as well. It was a bit "disengenuous" that Ashley didn't recognize him as "Little Willie" right away, although I suppose that was a measure of just how superficial and opportunistic she was at that earlier point. Still, it was what? 3 years? Hmmm...

I'd be interested to hear what women have to say about this story. I thought it was great! I'm also a former National Merit Scholar, who befriended lots of hot girls, but never got to the point that Jeff did. Is this just a nerd's fantasy? Do women like Ashley even read Literotica?

At my age, I don't think it matters much anymore. But I'm still curious. And for that reason alone, I really liked this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
omg

it was perfect until it ended so sudden. i really wanted to read more. i could have sat here for hours on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

I have been part of this website for years, I enjoyed many stories in here. But yours truly stands out, by now I am probably just repeating what my precedents have said. I haven't voted on a single story in all my years here, but yours was just an instinct to do so :o) . Great quality writing, hope to see more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best story I've ever read here

Just a wonderful story as a story. The sex was minimal, but erotic and not at all gratuitous. I'd rank thi story with the bestcouple I've read out of hundreds on the site. GREAT JOB. Thanks.

cwbuddycwbuddyover 19 years ago
A little disapionted????

Ashley is by no means "stupid" she was just getting by the easiest way she could, wich of us don't, but in meeting Jeff she takes stock of her life and relises that it is all wtong. Wrong friends, wrong parents, evan the way she has been treating people. I agree that the transformation is not close to complete and another chapter of this fine story is due, Oh please, please please, let there be another chapter.

I believe there is an Ashley who would fit in with Jeff and his family but it will take allot of work on her part.

Thank you rpsuch for a wonderful story, I don't read this site much anymore but I am glad I found this story. It's stories like this that are the reason that I read this kind of stuff. HUH???

CW

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW! more pls.

What I really appreciated about this story was that it had a lot of detail in it which made it all the more hotter and believable. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I could have kept reading!!!

"The nerd wins in the end" are some of my favorite stories. Mostly because I am a nerd too. I was never popular.

This was a very intellectual and well written story.

If you read this, I want you to know that I never post comments, but you deserve it. This story was better than most on here (if not the best). I hope you make more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great!!

This story is amazing. The blend of erotica, and story telling is wonderful. I would love to read more about them. Have you ever considered writing a sequel to this story? If not, you should. This is one of the best stories I have read on this site. I think this is my first time leaving a comment, but this story really touched me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Now this is erotica not pornica

In the tradition of the best writers of erotic fiction, the Anais Nins and Henry Millers, this story engages more than the lust button. Not that I mind pornographic writing and lust for it's own sake, but a story that engages mind and heart like this is rare and a jewel worth praising so I'm adding my voice to the accolades!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
BEST

I really wanted more.I could have read and read. One of best stories on Literotica.

Blue_SixBlue_Sixover 19 years ago
Hello

Thumbs up I enjoyed this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please Don't Stop!

This is such an amazing story. I hope that you continue with it. I am waiting with baited breath...

IRISHLASS1983IRISHLASS1983over 19 years ago
Please continue this story

PLEASE PLEASE continue this story, I really enjoyed it and want to see more. PLEASE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for a very readable and enjoyable story. Definately one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent Story!

You are an extremly talented writer! I cannot wait unil you finish this story. I will be watching for the ending, or perhabs just the second chapter and will continue to watch for other any other submissions. Thanks for sharing your talent! I will continue to wonder about Jeff and Ashley! Please hurry! (Wait, didnt I just read about how patience can make things even better??) Thanks again!

mrkcasmrkcasover 19 years ago
Excellent

This is one of the best stories I have read to date; I was totally engrossed from the beginning. I will definitely be checking for more chapters, if there are any? I hope there are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Best

This is absolutely the best story I've read on this site. Are there more coming?

rgraham666rgraham666over 19 years ago
I wanted to see?

who knocked me off the top of the 'Most Comments' list on the Feedback Portal.

And having read your story, I'm not the least bit surprised. It was an excellent piece of writing.

The main character was very well delineated, her growth in the story logical and compelling. The male protagonist and secondary characters were well done, each quite individual, not created by rote.

The settings were described in good detail and easy to imagine.

That was a very, very fine piece of work.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Stuff... Waiting for more

Fantastic story. A quick read because of a great flow and interesting, engaging characters. I hope there is more to come.

sacksackover 19 years ago
a colossal miscalculation...

This story is rendered totally unbelievable by the dialogue. Even smart nerds don't talk like a walking Webster's Dictionary...consider the following "gem":

"when you come up with one of those great quips, do you analyze the preceding syntax and context? Do you sift through all the implication and determine which would make the best philosophical, political, or socialogical humor?

OH PUHLEESE!! NO ONE, even Mr. 200 IQ, talks like this in real life. Elsewhere in this story, the affected(and very boring) dialogue just makes the characters caractures of themselves, and hardly believable at all. The ice cube discussion after sex was also bizarre....where does this author live, on Jupiter? I hope the next installment uses more real life dialogue that doesn't make the characters sound like intellectual robots. Nerds have passions, coarseness, and flaws, just like the rest of us. They in no way resemble the plastic, pedantic, ultra analytical people in this story. What a disppointment!

HenryDavidThoreauHenryDavidThoreauover 19 years ago
Concur with Last Critic's Critique

Even Chomsky doesn't talk like that (like that teen genius and Ashley)! In fact, the "big man" uses only the most elementary expressions.

While it is very endearing and romantic, as some have already observed --- (& it's even believable to some decent story, esp. about the kid's mother making sure he stays within-grade as he moves through grade-school years, which is very smart [smart mom, as the boy he himself said],,,, which reminds me of a REAL LIFE stituation of a 12-year-old guy who finished at one of the University of California campuses [double-majoring in mathematics and biology or something like that] being sent back [by his parents] to learn socialization in junior high school) --- as some of other posters have also observed:

The author's MAKING these two highly intelligent teens reaching for more than they could possibly, comfortably grasp at their respective tender ages. It'd been more believable if the guy was in his early twenties and the young woman was in her mid to late twenties, both having gone through a few relationships, living in the "real world" outside of the school environment; or say, both were completing their graduate/post-graduate degrees,,,

But at this point, to say there are girls and young college women, linning up to have a good time as well as sex with the teen genius, as he memorizes texts without taking notes,,,, but none is jealous [in fact, one woman is talking about said young man's conquest to another, thus with the end result being a few young women willing and able to serve his needs, to have him sexually stimulate them],,, as he's so generous with his awesome sexual techniques [learned from books!],,,, and he's all cool about it,,,, using ice cubes and chinese-styled massage to locate their pleasure spots, ranging from vagina to the neck to head head,,,, to send maximum the feedback in the brains via the nervous system ---- well, that's a bit far-fetched! lol!

But, hey, this is LITEROTICA!! And any thing can happen! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Unrealistic fantasy, so what?

The text was, shall we say endearing? I'll concur in some respects with the preceding critique of the story,the main character is unrealistic, living the life nerds around the world dream of living: exhibiting great sexual prowess and popularity without having to relinquish our natural intellectual superiority (humouros jab). Still, as I so succinctly phrased in my title, why is it such a problem that a fantasy is unrealistic? Also, I'd like to point out that some people do talk as overly intellectually as the characters in this story do at some points, perhaps not at all times, but was it not established that this young man is something of an idiot savant? All in all, it is an enjoyable work, though it will not exactly go down in history as a classic 21st century epic. My, I seem to be rather circumlocutious today. Conclusively: Yay rpsuch, you clever pseudonym you, your story is pleasantly sophisticated, enjoyably romantic and fits my metaphorical palate like an equally metaphorical glove... A palate-glove that is.

EpheEpheover 19 years ago
Aw.

Granted, Jeff was too perfect to be true, but there's a reason we call this fiction without a 'non'. And this deserves a five. This was... the loveliest Erotic Couplings I've ever read by far. It's got depth. And my favorite quote was the one about life being so much easier when you're ignorant. It struck a chord. I hope you continue with this...

Ephe.

EpheEpheover 19 years ago
Aw.

Granted, Jeff was too perfect to be true, but there's a reason we call this fiction without a 'non'. And this deserves a five. This was... the loveliest Erotic Couplings I've ever read by far. It's got depth. And my favorite quote was the one about life being so much easier when you're ignorant. It struck a chord. I hope you continue with this...

Ephe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Way, Way to much story line and not enough sex

I thought it was long and not very hot at all. Cut the story line in half and you have a 10 degree story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another user comment

I think prehaps with a few adjustments you have a great romance story, i was captured by the characters in this story as in 'Death by Fucking'. I think as other people have commented though, that 'Jeff's' character would have been more endearing with less high brow dialogue. I very much enjoyed your story. 5 out of 5.

SwiminloverSwiminloverover 19 years ago
nurturing and endearing story

there was something very nurturing and endearing about this story. I was also kind of like slow drawn out sex. The kind that we can savor once in a while and allow to drive us crazy and enjoy the anticipation all at once.

It may not have been the most realistic storyline but it was very entertaining nonetheless, and most of us could probably identify some with one character or the other or ... even both.

LKinkoLKinkoover 19 years ago
Excellent story

Truly enjoyed the character developments.

There should be more to this story? Any more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Terrific!

Thanks for such an excellent story. The first story of yours I read was "Clark Kent or Superman?" and that was earlier this evening. It was so different than anything I've read on Literotica. I was intrigued by it and had to know a little something about who wrote it. When I took a look at your bio and story list, "Revenge of the Nerd" caught my eye, and I'm glad it did. It's a well-crafted story, and the characters really came to life for me. And I liked how you managed to throw in some social commentary too. There's so much more here than just sex, and that makes the sex parts even better in my opinion. I agree with the person who made a favorable comparison of your story with "Death by Fucking." Once again, thank you from a grateful reader. Can't wait to read more of your work.

mondliecht57mondliecht57over 19 years ago
amusing

An amusing story, predictable, but still made me laugh out loud at some of her vocabulary, especially when having sex. Still chuckling. Fun to read. There were a few of his sentences that made me raise my eyebrow. Does a college kid really talk this way? But hey it's fiction and still good reading. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Story with good sex

Not just sex but a well developed story that you can get into. Nice building of characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
rite a sequel

sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thanks.

I came seeking a story to reawaken my passion and found one that truly helped me remember the truth behind the quandries of young lonely adulthood. I really identified with your story, as a guy that is passed over for the rich and talented. Your work was inspiring, well presented, and deep. However, I did feel that the last section lacked the same depth, developement, and committment you exhibited in the first four pages. Regardless of that, the beginning not only was very educational, but provided me with hope that my sexual plight will someday be over. I look forward to reading more of your stories, as you are my new favorite author. Best wishes.

~Insomniac~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding,

as usual. Just wanted to let you know that your ability as a storyteller and writer are truly appreciated. They are always very well written, plotted with excellent character development. While your sexual interludes are arousing, they seem almost an extra bonus to the story you are telling. I truly hope that we get to read many more of them in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
from the nerd

i loved your story because it really showed that the smart, quiet people are the ones you should watch out for. i liked the story line too- just the right amount of each element. there definitely should be a sequel!

PAPATOADPAPATOADalmost 19 years ago
NIce Read

This was a fun story. You left it off at the right point. Keep writing the good stuff.

lalailalaialmost 19 years ago
Greeat!

What a very good story. Well written, funny, great characters. Sexy! Would you believe, I learned some anatomy and accounting lessons while reading this story? Okay it was just the anatomy. :) Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful, funny, perfect

I would've never come across a story like this, had it not been for the title. It's so much more than erotica it was a bit of art. It was wonderful, funny, smart and caliente!

;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Highly enjoyable

While the lack of sex has clearly been off-putting to a few of your readers, I place myself in the majority of people who thought this was an excellent piece of writing. It's not appropriate for getting your rocks off, so to speak, but it's a pleasant read with characters who show enough depth to be engaging.

My favorite part of reading this had to be watching Ashley's character develop. It's rare to see a character so dynamic in such a short story, and even rarer on a site such as this which while some excellent writing can be found, the majority of it is the Big Boy hamburger.

Thank you for providing some quality entertainment. I will certainly read more of your writing and if I enjoy it half as much as I enjoyed this, it will have been worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Its AMazing, Pionering

Now heres a story worth this site.

Its not about the sex, its real.

Truthfully one of the best stories ive ever read

Amazing Job

Xman72357Xman72357over 18 years ago
Great story.

You should write a sequel. There are so many items you left up in the air including whether they actually get together.

nightangel960nightangel960over 18 years ago
great story

any chance that you can give a sequel? I wanna see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

I would like to see a sequel as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
PLEASE....

I completely agree with the last comment a sequel would be great!! Take your time though this is a great and loving story it will be hard to top or match.

Orion623Orion623about 18 years ago
Terrific

Wonderful character developement. The story line is a standard but the writing and the sense of humor the author shows to us puts this offering head and shoulders above the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic

A great story with real characters. The sex is good and so much a part of the story that it seems a natural development instead of the reason for the rest of the narrative. I want to see more of these people and get to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sequel!!!

Sequel!!!!! Sequel!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

what a beautiful tale of yin & yang - mixed. i loved the setup with the athletes, and then the beautiful young woman. great stuff!

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Such a moving tale...

Of how much each of us can be enriched by others, but,

alasm trapped in prisons of our own making, so rarely do!

datadyndatadynover 17 years ago
Well done

A tale of this calibre need not flowery praise, so I will just say - WELL DONE

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeuerover 17 years ago
A Must Read

Great storyline and charecters. Excellent charecter development. This story takes you in and makes you smile. It comes full circle; you begin wondering where the author is going and are fully sated by the ending.

Awesome work!

Thanks rpsuch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfect!!

I just reread this story and it is just perefect!! I wish you would consider writing a sequel so we can all find out what happens as she evolves into a much better person and falls deeper in love with her herd. Thank you for a wonderful story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A superb piece of literature.

Initially, the type of stories I used to enjoy reading on Literotica were concise and contained little depth. However upon stumbling on this little gem, I've established entirely new expectations of what a good erotic story should be like.

"Revenge of the Nerd" is an incredible narrative depicting Ashley's transition from a heartless ice queen to someone with a little more consideration and graciousness. Both her and Jeff were written with startling believability and most importantly, were relatable.

Reading some of your other works, you have an innate ability to draw the reader in and keep them interested until the final words. The only qualm I have is of personal preference and that's the ending which is left widely open for a sequel of some kind. But I do understand that is the beauty of it.

Enough of the liberal applications of flattery. Great characters, great storyline, great piece of literature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So this is

So this is where all the good authors of Literotica have gone... you have to search and find them, go to top lists and then read all their stories. Smile and enjoy them. Unbelievable, You wouldn't believe how many good authors there are by what's being posted right now. How I wish the old authors of Literotica would come back. But at least in the meantime, we can go back and read their old stories.

Thank you, author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I love it, seriously!

Wow...this was just...wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
FANTATSTIC STORY

FANTASTIC.its great to get what we come to the site for LITErotica !!

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Sublime

Not often do I find myself at a loss for words to describe how good a story is. I've read this fine tale by rpsuch numerous times and still can't put into words everything that it makes me feel. Maybe it's because I'm a nerd too, and I had the good fortune to fall in love with a lady who was way too good for the likes of me. I still don't know how it happened but I'm glad it did.

<P>

Thanks, rpsuch, for a wonderful story that resonates with my soul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The ULTIMATE

The ultimate in all areas: sex, love, romance, you name it. The plot is incredible. WHo wasn't a nerd in love with a hot chick... this was reading a dream come true and amazing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thank You

I enjoyed this story so much. I think I fell in love a bit myself what incredible characters.

acs_1acs_1almost 17 years ago
Delightful

I really enjoyed the effort and planning that went into creating this tale. A great little story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting Perspective

I appreciate the time invested in this story, it is a fine piece of art. Some skillful writing here like where he had to explain the principles of accounting to her. Hope this leads to improvements from all authors. Better still, I hope we get to see the end of the story, how did she present herself to him? Did she ever dissolve her warped view of life? And of course, how did the society react to their little get together? Still, I can't help saying: this is WONDERFUL!

GirlOnTopGirlOnTopabout 16 years ago
:)

I really enjoyed this story.

At first i was abit put-off by the girl sounding so full of herself but obviously, there was a reason for this.

most definately one of my favourites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great

I think this is one of my all time favorite stories. It is funny, serious, happy and sad. Great work! How about we revisit this couple at a later date?

PinkSashayPinkSashayalmost 16 years ago
Majestic

You make me want to write better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Good!!

Just a delightful story, wish there was more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Good story

The best story i have every read on LIT, i hope there will be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
best story I have ever read on this site

I hope there are more of this story coming! The author must be extremely inteligent. I like that there is a story that doesn't focus on looks and size, but more on personality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enlightens, Entices... makes you SMILE

This was a joy to read... well done all around... the structure, the pacing, the writing... all great. One of the best stories on Lit. A smile creeps across your face until the story ends by which point you find yourself beaming in what may be called a cutesy, moral sexual enjoyment of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
\m/

one of the best stories 've read till date :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What happens next??

I've read this at least a half dozen times. I still want to know what comes next. This was just too good of a story to be left hanging up on a cliff of possible futures.

It suspect that writing the next chapter in these two people's lives would be difficult; I know I could't even come up with a plot. But I hope you have thought about the possiblilities and will do the decent thing of continuing their story.

Thanks,

Ken

darkseraphdarkseraphabout 15 years ago
Amazing

A truly beautiful story.

MEinSoCalMEinSoCalabout 15 years ago
Good job!

Very well thought out, great character development. Normally I don't care for longer stories but this was an exception. Just wish the physical interactions (sex scenes) could have been more descriptive and somewhat lengthened. Other than that, like most have said, one of the better stories on here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
keep this story going

Great Story! you are incredibly smart and i can tell a real thinker. I enjoyed reading this very much. It covered all aspects i just need an ending to the story..It was to good to not keep going with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant

For me this is real erotica, not just a quick jerkoff story. It was very very sensual and it really blew my mind just how sexy you made the whole thing without protracted sex scenes. It almost makes me feel like an intruder to the inner workings of a fledgling romance. Sweet to see but you feel as if your presence slightly cheapens the whole affair.

I really hope the rest of your stories are like this. If they are then a sequel may be worth doing!

Blackrose64Blackrose64almost 15 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!

Just want to say wow!! A well written, thought driven work is hard to find in this kind of sight, but you did it. Keep up the good work and I hop to see more entries.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW!

Just plain ..... WOW!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

Very well written and interesting story. It'd be great to see another chapter to this story.

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteover 14 years ago
Oh My God

Wonderful story. You have a true gift for story telling and the passion that came through knocked my socks off. Literally, can't find them. I loved this story because i can kinda relate to Ashley and her situation. Well her in the end with this guy. Anyway, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Only one word - Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank You

Not just well written but beautifully educational. I learned so much reading this story and even feel a different view on life in general and how this new style can relate to sex and love. Thanks so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

best I have read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovely.

This was a wonderfully written story. Very sweet :) best I've ever read. I've always thought intelligence and needing to know why things were the way they are is important. Simply lovely.

lindtchillilindtchilliover 14 years ago
Excellent

Not only sexy but actually a great story too. Unusual round these parts! Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

I don't think I have ever read something so beautiful on this site in my entire life. The way in which the story was told, the people you used, it was nothing short of fantastic. Thank you so much for showing us the beauty in everything, including sex.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous