All Comments on 'Revenge on My Ex Ch. 01'

by Red_phoenix_dark_wings

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, very enjoyable.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***UGH!!!!! bad news. Sorry!!

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
ALPHA TO SUB.....HOW DID HE KNOW

who needs revenge or a reckoning. and why. TK U MLJ LV NV

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

I hate these kind of stories...They show a lack of control, and frankly a "pussy attitude". If the writer would have written the beginning with a submissive girlfriend..i would stopped reading, however at last he would have made the effort to udentify the theme. self serving load of crap from a writer whose fantasy is to have infilcted something because of his weak ........

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disagree with all the negative comments. This was so fucking hot! Especially how you refer to her as "the bitch."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this was shit

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, one could tell why she was his ex. Too bad she did not stay away but she will pay for her reasonings. Kind of hope that she realizes that she needs to really get away and make sure he does not follow (if you get my drift).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed_phoenix_dark_wings@Red_phoenix_dark_wings
After being a longtime lurker, I decided to publish some of my work. I am always open to feedback, especially ways the story or my writing can improve. Also, I am interested in collaborating with other writers so please reach out if you have ideas! I am mostly into noncon/relu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES