Revenge on My Ex Ch. 02

Story Info
Now that I'm past the point of no return, I make some rules.
3.4k words
4.26
42.1k
29

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, this is a work of pure fiction, containing NON-consent. If you want a mild bdsm tale, look elsewhere. All characters are over 18.

Later I sat on the couch sipping a beer while she knelt in the corner, facing the wall. I honestly didn't know what I was going to do next but I wasn't going to waste this opportunity. For all I knew she would press charges so if that was the case I might as well enjoy myself for a few more hours.

I decided to take this sex slave thing to the next level. She had always had that fantasy but I knew in reality she would fight me. She was compliant now but submission was not her nature. That's what made this more fun.

"Come here." She crawled over to me and looked up. "Did you look at me without permission?"

"I'm sorry, sir." She immediately looked down. I liked this. I should have used some of these techniques when we were together.

"Let me see your ass." I positioned her over my lap on the couch. Her ass and the back of her thighs were swelling and bruised. As I stroked her, I could feel her wincing bit she didn't complain. Good girl, but we'll see how obedient you really are. "Does it hurt?"

"Yes, sir."

"What else are you feeling?"

She almost looked back at me, but stopped herself. "I...I hurt all over. I..."

"Everywhere?"

"N-no. I...my ass and thighs are sore. My pussy is sore. And...and my face." She started crying. My anger had subsided but I still loved having her under my control. Oh, the things I'm going to do to you. I rubbed her bottom and gave it the tiniest pat. She gasped in air and gripped the side of the couch. I knew she must be extremely sore. "Please, sir...please!" It was barely a whisper. She really is my bitch now.

"I can do whatever I want with you. I can beat your ass again," I said as I heard her hold her breath with fear, "I can throw you on the bed and rape your ass. I can make you be my human footstool for the next six hours." I slid one finger in between her thighs. "I could give you one orgasm after another until you don't know if you're in pleasure or pain and you're begging me for mercy." I put one finger on her clit. "What are you going to say?"

She lifted her ass so that her clit would rub against me more. "Yes, sir."

"That's right. You're going to obey me. You don't have a choice."

I made her get up and follow me to the bedroom. I made her crawl in front of me. If nothing else, I was consistent. I made her get on the bed and tied her legs to the bedposts so that they were spread apart. Her head was close to the edge of the bed. Perfect level to facefuck her. As I tied each arm to separate bedposts, I could see the fear in her eyes. I could tell she was debating if it was worse to comply or to fight me and risk another vicious beating and rape.

When I had her secured, I took out my phone again. I couldn't resist a few pictures of her spread eagle. She struggled against her restraints and protested. "Please! Don't take pictures!"

"Did you hear what I said, bitch? First of all, you don't speak until spoken to. Second, don't you dare question me. That's two things you're going to be punished for." I took off my belt. I could see her eyes get wide.

"I'm sorry. I...it won't happen again!"

I laughed. "We both know it will." I need something besides my belt. "I'll be back. I would say don't go anywhere but..."

I left the room and started looking for something smaller, and more pliable. I found one of her purses with a thin leather strap for a handle. This might work. I cut it off the bag and inspected it. I tested it against my arm. It had a bite to it. This will leave a lasting impression.

When I came back, she was shaking in fear and anticipation. "I'm going to punish you. If you choose to fight me, which I'm sure you will, you'll find out how much worse this can get. Otherwise, you can endure your punishment and maybe I'll even give you a reward when we're done."

I unzipped my pants. I was rock hard again. Seeing her completely vulnerable just did something to me. I wanted to completely ravage her right then but I knew this would be better.

"You going to suck my cock like your life depends on it. As long as I'm satisfied, I'll go easier on you. If you start getting sloppy, lazy, or God forbid, rebellious, well, you'll see what happens."

She looked up at me and nodded. I laid the leather strap on the bed and took both nipples in my hands while she started sucking my cock. I loved playing with her nipples but this was absolute heaven. At first, I let her suck me, then I couldn't take it anymore and positioned her head so I could facefuck her. She choked and gagged on my cock and I watched her legs kick against the restraints.

I pulled out and gave her a second for air. "You bastard!" She gasped. This fucking cunt. I honestly didn't know what I expected.

With that I shoved my cock back into her throat and started facefucking her with renewed energy. She bucked against me, but the restraints held and her legs stayed spread wide. I picked up the thin leather strap on the bed and whipped her pussy.

I could physically feel her trying to scream with my cock in her mouth so I thrust harder. I lashed her pussy again, mixing it up with whipping her inner thighs and nipples. God this is hot. I came in her mouth, making her swallow every drop. I kept whipping her until I was completely spent.

When I pulled out, she was coughing and crying. I decided to see what she would do. That would determine my next step. This is too much fun.

To my surprise she started licking my cock clean. I wonder how far this will go? I started whipping her pussy again, but slower this time and not as severe. I could tell it took everything in her but she continued. Her pussy and thighs were battered and she writhed with each blow.

I finished this punishment with a final blow straight on her clit. It took everything in her not to scream and beg me to stop.

I walked around her room, searching the drawers. Finally, I found it, her vibrator. She had used the same vibrator since when we were together.

"Here it is." I plugged it in and set the silicone head on her clit. I tied it to her thigh, made sure it was secure, and turned it on. She moaned. I knew she was sore. Hell, her pussy and ass were beaten raw. Now she's going to learn a different kind of pain.

"I'm going to go run some errands. I'll be back to check on you in a few hours." The look on her face was priceless. Strung up, completely spread eagle and helpless. I could tell her first orgasm was coming so I gripped her nipples. Her release was ragged and complete. She thrashed against the bed and screamed.

I could tell she wanted to rest but the vibrator continued. She was already starting toward her next climax. "This is going to be a long couple of hours for you. I'm almost sad I'll miss it." I left as her second orgasm shook her and she screamed.

I spend my day shopping for supplies for the next few days. Taking on an unwilling or reluctant sex slave actually takes some planning. When I came home, I went to the bedroom to check on my bitch. She was convulsing from what was probably her hundredth orgasm, her eyes in the back of her head. She was lying in a mixture of what appeared to be her pussy juices and possibly urine. I walked over and turned off the vibrator and she went limp. I knew she was still breathing and every once in a while, she would twitch. I untied the vibrator and her restraints. She did nothing to fight me. She was like a rag doll. I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom and put her in the tub. I showered her off, the whole time she just moaned.

I dried her off and laid her on the couch. She immediately passed out. Now to plan.

When she came to, she found a metal collar around her neck. It could almost pass as a necklace but it was sturdy and could only be released by a key which I had. She groggily strode to the kitchen. I noted that she wasn't crawling but I decided to let it slide this time.

"We're having company tomorrow and you need to get this place clean. You can start with washing the sheets that your dirty cunt soiled."

"Yes, sir." She looked scared and confused. "Some of the guys are going to come over and watch the game. You're going to serve us." I waited for her to react.

"Yes, sir." She hesitated.

"You may speak."

"Will I be serving you...?"

"As my slave."

"And your friends?"

"I am your master. Nothing happens to you without my say-so."

"But what will they think?"

"I told them we were experimenting with BDSM and they were cool with it." She seemed slightly relieved. "Now you have a lot of work to do but I wanted to go over the basics. This is not a contract that you consent to. You don't have a choice. You can refuse and see how that goes for you." I paused and let that sink in. She flinched, her body a reminder of what could happen again if she disobeyed.

I presented her with the following rules and told her over the next two weeks she would be expected to memorize them. She would have a two week 'grace period' in which forgetting would result in a lesser punishment. However, willfully rejecting the rules would have the same punishments. Her punishments would vary according to the infraction.

1. You will speak only when spoken to. If you need to ask a question, you will remain in front of me with your head bowed until permission to speak is granted. In the case of an emergency, you may say "Sir."

2. You will reply with "yes, sir" and "no, sir" in a respectful manner. Any hint of disrespectful tone will be punished immediately and severely. Master is an acceptable honorary as well.

3. You will accept all duties and punishments without question.

4. When I enter the room you are expected to stand and face in my direction with your head bowed. If I have no use for you, I will carry on my business and you will be allowed to as well.

5. At any time I snap my fingers you are expected to kneel at my feet with your head down to the floor and await further instructions.

6. The house will remain tidy and clean at all times.

7. Your body's pleasure is mine to give if and when I deem appropriate. Any attempt to masturbate or pleasure yourself will be severely punished.

During sex you must ask for permission to come. If permission is denied and you still come, you will be punished.

8. Any attempt to change a punishment will result in a more severe punishment

During all sex acts and punishments, you are expected to crawl instead of walking upright. This solidifies your place and reminds you that you are, in every sense of the word, a bitch. At any other time if I snap my fingers and say "down" or "crawl" you will immediately drop to your knees and crawl until you are told otherwise.

9. In public we will maintain a 'normal' relationship appearance. However, infractions, disobedience, and disrespect while in public will be dealt with, sometimes immediately.

10. All Rules will be maintained in the presence of guests unless otherwise stated. You will take orders from guests and their word is law unless it directly contradicts mine.

11. You will eat meals with me but you will serve me first. Only after I have taken the first bite you may eat. When I am finished you are finished and you are expected to clean up unless otherwise stated.

12. Guests may participate in your punishment as I see fit.

13. If I punish you for a particular infraction, when I am finished you will thank me and tell me what you have learned and how you are going to improve

She looked over the list. I could tell she had so many questions. I could tell she thought this had just been a crazy weekend that would be over soon but now reality was sinking in. This was her life now.

Over the next few hours she cleaned the house and we had a chance to practice some of the rules. I would walk into a room and she would stand and face me with her head bowed. She even assumed her submission position when I snapped and crawled on command. Her body was still bruised from today's beating but tomorrow would be the real test.

After eating dinner, I relaxed for a few minutes while she did the dishes. I told her we were going to bed. When we got upstairs I discovered that she had never washed the sheets like I had told her to.

"How am I supposed to sleep on that?" A huge stain remained on the sheets where she had been tied up and forced to come for hours.

"I'll change them."

I slapped her. "Down!" She dropped to her knees. I snapped my fingers and she dropped even lower.

"Tell me what you just did."

"I spoke without being spoken to sir"

"What else?"

"I forgot about a chore you told me to do."

"You're going to change these sheets and then I'll decide how to punish you."

"Yes, sir."

She got the sheets changed quickly and reported back to me. I didn't think I'd have to use the collar so soon but honestly, I should have known.

I had installed a large metal hook to the wall in the master bedroom. It was large enough to thread a rope or chain through. I attached a chain to her collar and threaded it through the hook on the wall which was about a foot and a half above her head. I pulled it just enough that she was on her tiptoes and secured it to another hook on the floor. I handcuffed her hands behind her back. I could tell she was getting nervous because she was breathing faster and I could feel her heartbeat increase.

I pulled out electrical nipple clamps that had a remote on them with settings from 1-10 in intensity. I attached the first to her right nipple and she whimpered. She wanted to beg me not to do this. She wanted to see if I could possibly have mercy on her. I attached the second clamp to her left nipple and she whimpered again. I knew her nipples were still sore from my abuse earlier today.

"Let's try these out." I turned the control to '1' and delivered a shock. She was visibly shaken but it didn't seem to hurt her too badly. We'll see what you can handle soon enough.

Then came the last part. I pulled out a very large dildo. Her eyes widened and she began shaking her head in but she didn't dare defy me. She hadn't realized that I had installed a mount on the wall behind her specifically for toys like this to be attached. I walked over and installed the large dildo so that it was sticking upward and out from the wall. When installed it was about waist high. I pulled out some lube and put it on the tip of the dildo.

"I can't." She whispered hoarsely, staring and the massive fake cock.

"You are being punished and this is part of your punishment. And I assure you, you can." I lifted her so that her legs were on either side of me. She struggled a little bit but with her handcuffed arms plus the collard chain made her 'fight' virtually useless. As I lowered her down, I watched her eyes. She was expecting the dildo to slide into her pussy but I positioned her so that it would impale her ass.

"NO!!!! You bastard! Not this! PLEASE!!" She screamed. We had a lot to work on. I positioned the dildo at the tip of her asshole and let gravity do the work. As I released her, she screamed as the dildo violated her tight asshole. I may have been a little cruel and slid her back and forth while I lowered her down. The chain around her neck tightened until she was on her tiptoes impaled on the wall by a massive dildo in her ass. She cried and I knew there was nothing she could do to relieve her discomfort.

I laid on the bed and enjoyed the view for a few minutes. She forgot the rules and tried to beg me for mercy. She almost looked cute perched up there with her hair in her face and her breasts pushed forward. Then I remembered the nipple clamps!

"Look at me. You are being punished for disobedience and disrespect. You will remember this when you think of doing it again."

She was as still as possible. "Yes sir"

With that I delivered a shock at '3' She gritted her teeth and braced against it. I played with her, changing up the pattern so that she couldn't predict what was next. Next I turned it up to '6'. I watched her face as I delivered the first shock. She screamed and convulsed. Her writhing caused her to further impale herself on the dildo and she screamed again.

I continued, watching her squirm when I shocked her. Any movement just made her impale herself further but she couldn't help it. Her pain was making me so hard. I laid back and started beating one off while I watched her.

When I was finished, I turned off the nipple clamps and walked over to my fucktoy hanging on the wall. She whimpered and hung her head, completely limp. I unchained her and she came down from her tiptoes due to sheer exhaustion. However, this positioned the dildo further up her ass. She was still handcuffed and she took all of it involuntarily. I didn't want this to end. I reached down and stuck a finger in her pussy. She was wet. "Who's a wet slut for me? You didn't enjoy this did you?"

She didn't know what to say so she stayed silent. I knew she was wet because of the nipple stimulation. She couldn't help it. Her humiliation made this better for me. I uncuffed her hands and started to lift her off the dildo. When I released her, she fell to the ground in a heap. "Go clean yourself up and then get in bed." She crawled towards the door. The nipple clamps were still in place and I couldn't help myself. I delivered a shock and listened to her moan and cry from the bathroom. She crawled back and got in bed.

"What are you forgetting?"

She took a minute and then remembered. "Thank you, Sir."

"And?"

"I...I was being punished for disobeying you. And being disrespectful. I'm going to do better....Sir."

"That's right cunt." I took off the clamps and looked over her body. She was swollen and bruised all over but her body still made me hard. "Suck me off and you may go to sleep. If you don't do a good job, you're sleeping on that thing" I motioned to the dildo still mounted on the wall. The fear in her eyes was priceless and she bent down to suck me. I came hard in her mouth, making her swallow every drop. "Good girl. Get some sleep. You have a big day tomorrow."