Revenge on My Ex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Did you orgasm from this?" I asked.

"No. I...am I allowed to? I mean, if I could?"

"Not without my permission." I answered.

"Sir what if someday...I can't help it?"

"You have to ask my permission regardless. I will take it into account if you truly can't help it. But that's another specialized training we're going to work on. Maybe in a month or so. You obviously can't handle too much too soon. Your dumb cunt brain can barely handle this." I said to her. She hung her head in shame. I still loved to humiliate her. I knew it was wrong. I knew she had more than paid for her mistakes last week, but I still had residual anger and I loved taking it out on her.

She served me dinner and sat down to eat with me. She started to button her shirt back up after she sat down.

"I didn't say you could do that. I want to see your pathetic slave tits while I eat." I said as I took the first bite. She stopped buttoning and let her tits remain exposed as she ate dinner. I turned the voltage up so I could see her squirm and suffer throughout the meal. She was only able to eat a small amount of her dinner by the time I was finished. She remembered the rule that dinner was over when I finished eating. She cleared our plates and started doing the dishes.

"I don't want you using the dishwasher. That's a privilege you earn when you start remembering the rules a little better. All the dishes need to be washed by hand." I told her.

"Yes sir." She filled the sink with hot soapy water and started her work. I watched her from the table. I could tell when a hard shock hit her nipples because she would have to pause and sometimes brace herself. I tuned up the voltage even more.

"Ahhrrrrggg ahh ahh!!!!" She dropped a dish back into the sink with a crash.

"You fucking dumb cunt!" I got up and stood behind her. "Keep washing these dishes! If you stop for any reason, I will take that anal hook and hang you on the back porch and let you sleep there tonight.

She knew I was serious. She continued to wash the dishes as I stood behind her and delivered shocks to her nipples.

I reached a hand down into her panties and found that she was soaked. I started rubbing her clit. Another shock. She bucked against me.

"You're such a dumb cunt. You can't focus on your one job. You can't even wash a dish properly for your master." I growled in her ear as I drew circles around her clit. She dropped the cup she was washing and tried to quickly retrieve it. I delivered a brutally hard shock and pinched her clit. She let out a guttural moan and bucked her hips back into me.

"You obviously want to be hanging by your asshole tonight." I said.

With that I shocked her again with a steady rhythm of medium shocks. She fought through the pain and continued washing the dishes. I laughed at her and teased her clit.

"May I come sir?"

"First of all, you don't have permission to speak. Second, no. You do not have permission."

I stopped rubbing her clit and backed away. She started crying and I laughed at her. "You pathetic fucktoy. You think you deserve to come? Ha! That's hilarious."

She finished the last dish from dinner and began drying and putting them away. I continued teasing her tits. When the last dish was safely put away, I turned the voltage all the way up and gave her a long shock. This brought her to all fours, collapsing on the floor. She screamed in agony. I kept on. She reached for the clamps but, sensing unauthorized removal, they delivered an even higher voltage shock.

"Oh my god. Master! Have mercy! Have mercy! Master!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!" She rocked back and forth on the floor. God, does it get any better than this?

I paused the shocks for a moment and got down next to her on the floor. I pulled her hair back roughly and made her look at me.

"I am the only god you worship now. You got that? You will worship my feet every morning and my cock every night. You'll pray every day that you please me, and you'll beg for my forgiveness when you inevitably fuck up."

She could barely speak but she managed to nod.

"Now worship at my feet."

She bowed down at my feet and worshipped me, kissing my feet. The whole time I toyed with her nipples.

"Now worship my cock," I commanded.

She made her way up and unbuckled my belt. She started sucking my cock and used her hands to match her rhythm.

"Look at me." I said. She looked up at me while she choked on my cock. I grabbed the back of her head and made her deep throat me. I fucked the back of her throat hard. I knew she couldn't breathe but I was so hard I knew I would come soon. I turned up the voltage on her nipples. She tried to scream but I fucked her throat harder. I felt myself coming in her mouth. I held her head steady while I pumped my full load into the back of her throat. When I released her, she fell to the floor, and I realized that the clamps were still shocking her at full force. I laughed at her as she gasped for air and writhed on the ground.

Finally, I stopped shocking her and allowed her to get up.

"Crawl to the bedroom and bring me your anal hook."

I could see the fear in her eyes. She was wondering if I was really going to hang her outside overnight.

Dutifully she did as I asked. She crawled to me and gave me the anal hook. She turned around and lowered her head to the floor, presenting her asshole to be impaled. I made sure to shock her tits while I slowly worked it in. I loved watching her asshole try to resist but I always won in the end.

"What do you think you deserve tonight, bitch? Do you deserve to sleep next to your master in the nice soft bed?"

She hung her head. "No sir. I deserve to spend the night hanging by this hook."

"At least you're not completely stupid. Do you think your nipples deserve a break overnight?"

She hesitated. She didn't want to give me the wrong answer and be further punished.

"My tits deserve to be trained by you master, whatever you decide."

"Good answer. Your tits are rebellious little creatures, aren't they?" I flicked her left nipple. They were so sensitive right now.

"Yes, sir."

"Your tits need to learn submission, just like you do."

"Come on. We're going to bed." I made her crawl in front of me as we went to the bedroom. I could tell she was excited that I wasn't making good on my threat of hanging her outside overnight by her anal hook. But she forgot that the first day I had installed a chain in our bedroom for various purposes as well as a dildo that was mounted on the wall at an angle.

I led her over to the chain and hooked one end to the end of her anal hook. I began to tighten it, pulling her up off the floor by her asshole. Soon she was standing in her tiptoes, any movement making her asshole be fucked deeper.

"I think this will do overnight. At least I can keep an eye on you. Safety first. I can't let any wild animals come and ravage you while I sleep." I laughed at the shocked expression on her face. "I know you know better than to argue with me."

She said nothing but she didn't have to. I knew her so well. I saw that look just for a fraction of a second and then it was gone. The look of absolute defiance. Before I even knew what I was doing I hauled back and slapped her hard across the face. She didn't even have time to react, she just took it full force. It made her totally lose balance and all her weight made her come down on the hook. She knew exactly what she had done and tried to rectify it by not looking up at me. She hung her head and just took it.

But I wasn't done. This bitch would learn, no matter how long it took. She wasn't working tomorrow so she didn't need a good night's sleep anyway. A lesson in humility would be much more useful.

I reached around and grabbed her by her round ass and picked her up with her ass cheeks spread. I positioned her over the dildo that was mounted on the wall. Her eyes got wide. She was going to be double penetrated. Her asshole was already on fire, I could tell. I knew with both of her holes filled she would be in misery all night. Plus, I was going to keep her nipple clamps on auto.

She tried to relax as I lowered her down onto the massive dildo. Her cunt was wet from the constant nipple stimulation, but the large, mounted dildo was still stretching her uncomfortably. When it was about halfway in, I looked at her and grinned. She knew what I was thinking.

I moved her up and down, making the dildo fuck her. Violating her this way was so satisfying. She was humiliated and this time she was blaming herself too. She could have walked away but she chose this. Now she would have to endure this torture indefinitely.

After making her fuck the dildo for a few minutes, I abruptly dropped her the rest of the way onto it. She tried to brace her fall but the chain on the anal hook prevented that, and she ended up being fucked doubly hard in both her pussy and her ass. She screamed out in pain. It annoyed me so I shocked her nipples again.

"Keep it up, cunt. See where that gets you."

That look came back. That fucking look on her face. I recognized it so well. When we used to fight there would always be a turning point in the argument when she went into full bitch mode. She is harder to break than I thought. This will be fun.

This time she knew I had recognized it, so she let loose. I guess she figured she had nothing to lose. Admittedly, it was the stupidest thing she could have done, but it actually amused me. And it made me erase any guilt I was having about the punishment she was about to ensure.

"You think I'm pathetic?" She spat, "Look at you! You have to chain me up and beat me to feel like a man? Wow that's pretty lame. Does that make your cock stand up? A real man does-" before she could finish, I delivered a shock at full force to both nipples. She convulsed, making her impale herself further on the dildo and anal hook. She screamed. I left the nipple clamps on at full force and I went to get my supplies.

What should I whip my bitch with today? Belt? Cane? Riding crop? Paddle?

Honestly, I wanted to bend her over and beat her ass with a two by four. I'd have to devise that for later. For now, I decided on the riding crop.

I laid into her, whipping every exposed part of her body, save her face. She tried but failed to block me with her hands. Eventually I got tired of her meddling, so I tied her hands above her head and attached them to the chain. Now she was completely defenseless. I whipped her tits, her stomach, her thighs. She screamed and begged me, all the while the clamps shocked her sore nipples. She bucked against the huge dildo in her pussy and hook in her ass. She lost all propriety, any sense of shame. She begged me, pleaded with me, threatened me, called me names. That just added fuel to my fire. Finally, she hung in a heap on the wall. I was exhausted from delivering such a long and savage beating so I could only imagine how she felt.

"Sir.." she didn't even lift her head.

"Don't bother with an apology. This is going to take weeks to make up for. Maybe months."

I went to bed, leaving her hanging on the wall, helpless. I went to sleep to the sweet sound of the nipple clamps starting to milk her tits and she softly cried for mercy that would not be given.

The next morning, I woke up feeling refreshed. I had checked on my bitch a couple times throughout the night, and she was holding up. By holding up, I mean she was impaled on a huge dildo and anal hook and her nipples were in constant torment, but otherwise she was no worse for the wear. She certainly had none of that rebellious spirit that had overtaken her yesterday evening.

I released her and she slumped to the floor. She kissed my feet and I thought I barely made out a whisper thanking me. Good, she remembered that rule.

"I have to go to work. I want you to take the day to recover. Think about what you did and what you'll do differently."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, sir."

I realized I still had the nipple clamps on auto mode. I turned them off and took them off one at a time. Her nipples were sore and abused. Knowing that she would feel this for a long time gave me great satisfaction.

I had a normal day at work. Since we had worked out the logistics of our relationship, I felt calmer about the whole situation. I decided to text her around lunch.

J: How are you holding up

It took about 30 minutes to get a reply

A: I'm really sore but I think I'm ok. I've been napping most of the day.

J: You need your sleep after that beating. That's not to say you didn't deserve it.

A: I know I deserved it. I don't know what came over me. I can't believe I talked to you that way.

J: Yes, well I believe it. It's not in your nature to be compliant, which is why this is more fun.

I noticed the dots appear then disappear several times, so I knew she was typing something, then erasing it. I knew there was something we needed to address.

J: I've been thinking a lot about what you said the night of the barbeque

A: Oh really?

J: yeah. We'll talk over dinner tonight.

A: What do you want me to make?

J: Just wear something nice. I'm taking you out.

A: On a date?

J: yeah on a date

A: :)

That evening I came home, and she greeted me with a glass of scotch. She was wearing an elegant black dress. I was glad to see none of the bruises on her thighs were visible, and her legs looked shapely in her black stiletto heels. She was wearing her choker necklace, of course, and wore her long auburn hair down in big curls.

"You look beautiful." I said, and kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you." I noticed she didn't say 'sir' which was fine with me. I wanted to have a normal evening for once.

I showered quickly and put on some black dress pants and a blue button-down shirt. I had made reservations at her favorite Italian restaurant, Vincenzo's. When we arrived, I noticed several men looking at us while we walked to our table. I couldn't help but feel a surge of pride, knowing she was mine. Completely mine.

We enjoyed dinner, making small talk. As much as I talked shit when we were in master/slave mode, she was actually one of the smartest people I knew. She kept up with world events and was a gifted conversationalist. Throughout the night she found ways to flirt with me, touching my arm from across the table, running her foot up my leg. She was driving me wild. I wanted to bend her over this table in front of everyone. But I had come here with a purpose.

"Listen. What you said the other night. Did you just say that because I made love to you? Whatever you say, I'm not going to punish you for it. I just want the truth."

She put her wine glass down and paused before answering.

"I said I love you because I do. You can take that however you want. I've never stopped loving you."

I was stunned. I couldn't think straight.

"Then why did you break up with me? WHY?" I fought to keep my voice down and not make a scene.

"Are you serious? I thought it was obvious." She looked at me with a furrowed brow.

"Enlighten me." I was so shocked I didn't know what to say. She had ended things so suddenly, at least from my perspective, I never got an answer. The suddenness to which she ended things was part of the reason I had held onto my resentment for so long.

"You cheated on me," She said coolly, "with that Jen girl."

"Where did you hear that?"

"I didn't need to hear it from anyone," she stared at me and went on, "I could tell as soon as you fucked her that something was different."

"First of all," I deliberately lowered my voice, "I never fucked her. I never fucked anyone else when I was with you."

She didn't look too surprised. She looked as if she knew I would deny it. The truth was I had almost cheated on her with Jen. We were having an extremely rough patch and Jen lent an open ear. We ended up kissing with some heavy petting. Yes, it was a moment of weakness, but in hindsight staying faithful didn't get me anywhere either.

"It doesn't matter anymore. If you did or you didn't."

"Well, I didn't," I swallowed the rest of my wine, "but I did come close. If you remember correctly, that was after we had had that huge fight when you came to visit me at college."

"I remember." She barely whispered.

"What was that fight about anyway? It didn't seem like such a big deal at the time, but I guess that was the beginning of the end." I gave a halfhearted laugh at the irony and took another bite of my steak.

"I'm sorry, I have to -" Before she finished her sentence, she got up and quickly walked away, heading outside.

What the hell was that? I couldn't wait for the check, so I threw a hundred on the table and followed her outside. It was late summer, and the warm air felt too pleasant in contrast to the unfolding drama happening in my life. I followed her to my truck in the parking lot. I could see she was crying but she turned away from me, as if to hide her tears.

"Hey," I reached for her arm, and she flinched. That wounded me more than anything else could have. She really thought I would be rough with her at a time like this. I guess I couldn't blame her after what I had recently put her through. "Look at me." I lowered my voice and spoke to her gently. "I'm not going to hurt you. I promise. Just talk to me."

She turned around and I saw she had tears streaming down her face. She looked at the ground and hugged herself in a defensive stance. "I'm sorry. I know this was supposed to be a nice date."

"Don't worry about that. Here, let's get in the truck and we can talk. It's ok." I managed to coax her into the truck. Where I was parked gave us plenty of privacy.

What the hell was going on? I wanted answers, but I also didn't want to scare her away again. God damnit. I was falling for her again. I might 'own' her in the bedroom, but she still had power over me. My fear of losing her again was proof of that much.

Once we were in the truck, it took a few minutes for her to calm down enough to talk to me.

"I'm sorry," she said again, "I haven't thought about that time for a while. It just brings up so much. You know."

"Yeah. For me too. I mean, obviously I didn't take our breakup very well either."

She laughed a little and that broke some tension. She opened the center console and grabbed a napkin to blow her nose. Finally, she was able to speak.

"I guess it's time to tell you everything," she said and took a few breaths to steady herself. "You're right that that weekend was the beginning of the end. It was about a month before you graduated. I came up to stay with you for the weekend."

"Yeah. I remember we got into a huge fight because I said I was going to take the summer off to travel through Central and South America." I remember my senior year in bits and pieces. I had pretty good grades and I knew I'd be working at my dad's company, so I pretty much partied my entire senior year. Looking back, I definitely could have been more responsible, but at the time I thought her criticisms were a little harsh. After all, I was 25 and I had my whole life to settle down.

"Yes. You told me you were going to South America right after graduation and had already bought the tickets."

"And I invited you to go with me. I didn't understand why you were so upset."

"I thought you were going to propose. I thought that's what the big surprise was you were talking about! Then to find out you wanted to go on a drug and booze filled trek through the Amazon!"

"You thought I was going to propose?" This was news to me. I mean, yes, I did want to marry her, but at that time in my life, I hadn't even considered proposing. This apparently was the wrong response. She went completely silent and stared forward.

"Listen, I was young and dumb. I didn't know that's what you wanted. Besides, why didn't you say something?"

"What was I going to say? I didn't want you to feel trapped."