Revenge on My Ex Ch. 06

Story Info
After delivering a savage beating, I learn a shocking truth.
9.2k words
4.26
23.4k
19

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers. This chapter, while not necessarily the last in this series, will set the stage for any future sequels. Again, this is a rape-fantasy, NON consensual story (although that might change throughout the story, you'll have to see) so reader beware. Thank you to those who have taken the time to offer constructive criticism on the previous chapters. I hope you all enjoy. -Red Phoenix

The next morning, I woke up early, around 5am. She was asleep next to me, curled up with her long reddish-brown hair spilled over the pillowcase. I got up and walked downstairs to make myself a pot of coffee.

It had been a little over a week since I had taken my revenge out on my ex. Since then, I had molded her into a compliant sex slave. But I woke up with a sinking feeling this morning. Last night's events had truly shaken me to the core. I knew I was past the point of no return. In the back of my mind, I thought this would eventually end with me being hauled away in handcuffs facing multiple charges of rape and kidnapping. But 'I love you'? It didn't make sense. Maybe she was fucking with my head. Maybe it was a weird Stockholm syndrome. Either way, I knew I had to go back to work. It was Monday. God fucking damnit.

I had a couple options. I could imprison her in some way, but I knew she would eventually be expected at work. For the past week I had used her cellphone to make excuses for her absence. A single text about flu-like symptoms got her out of work for a week. But I knew my time was limited.

My other option was to try and bargain with her. Maybe use last night to my advantage. Maybe if it was a weird Stockholm thing, she would let it go. Slim chance. If there was one thing I knew about my ex, she would eventually get even.

So, I chose my final option: I left her cellphone on the kitchen table and left for work. I briefly imagined myself being tackled by a SWAT team with my coworkers watching aghast. I thought about what I would say to my family. Would my trial be publicized? I couldn't think. I had to work. To have one last normal day. Maybe I wouldn't be arrested until I had one more drink of whiskey after work. Maybe I should have thought about that before I decided to enact my revenge fantasy.

With each excruciating hour that passed, I became more surprised that I wasn't behind bars. Then around 1 pm I got a text...from her.

A: What would you like for dinner tonight sir?

This couldn't be real. What was her game? Surely, she was not this brainwashed after only a week that she would choose not to escape given the chance. I decided to see where she was going with this, so I texted back.

J: surprise me. But it better be good. And I expect the house to be spotless.

A: yes, sir

J: and I haven't forgotten that you weren't up to serve me breakfast this morning

A: yes, sir. I know you will have to punish me for that

What game is she playing? Blackmail or? Either way I just have to wait and see what happens tonight.

When I got home that evening around 6pm, she met me at the door with a smile and a glass of scotch. I gave her a confused look, but it didn't faze her.

"Dinner is almost ready. I'm sorry, sir. Permission to speak, sir?"

"Permission granted." Then I used her name. For the past week I had almost exclusively called her 'my bitch' so that made her snap to attention. "Why didn't you turn me in? You have your phone. You've had 8 hours."

"Do you really think this was the first opportunity I had to escape? Or to turn you in?" She smiled a little.

"Wait, so...?" My head was spinning. What about the party?"

"When you were in the other room, Justin asked me if I was really ok with all of it. Actually, all the guys did at one time or another. I know you think they're loyal to you, but they're my friends too." She couldn't help but smile at the shocked look on my face. She continued, "I admit, the first day was...rough. It was hard, horrible. I mean, but... I can't explain it. We dated for four years, and I always felt like something was missing. I didn't respect you. We toyed with BDSM but...I don't know. There's some part of me that likes not being in control all the time."

"You mean...this past week, you liked it?"

"Not all of it. Sometimes it was hard and humiliating. But," she blushed, "it's been some of the best sex of my life. I think we can make it work... if you want to."

My head was spinning. This was too good to be true. I sat down at the kitchen table, and she sat across from me. "We need to talk about ground rules."

"Of course."

"You want to be in a relationship with me, as my girlfriend, is that correct?"

"Yes."

"You understand that I will still discipline you as I see fit?"

"Yes, sir"

"What if I cross the line?"

"Would you ever put me in real danger?" She asked.

"You know I wouldn't." I was serious about that.

She looked up at me from across the table. "I meant what I said last night. I know you didn't say it back and that's ok. But I meant it. I want this. I've wanted this for a long time."

We spent the next few hours discussing the terms of our relationship. She agreed not to press any charges in exchange for my word that every month I would check in with her and allow her to walk away free and clear if she wanted. In the meantime, we would resume our relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend in public and in most other ways we would have a master slave relationship at home. Most importantly, we established a safe word. She understood that use of the safe word would not automatically get her out of her punishment, but it would signal to me that I was getting too close to her limits, or that she was close to being seriously injured.

We agreed that my authority was final and that she would submit to all rules and punishments as I saw fit as long as she remained in the relationship.

Finally, around 8pm we had worked out all the details.

"I guess the only thing left is your punishment for this morning."

"Yes, sir" she lowered her head.

"Go put on your shelf bra, corset, and black thong. Crawl to me and present yourself on your knees with your tits out, hands behind your back."

She hurried to go change. I gathered the tools I would need for this particular punishment. I loved her shelf bra. It was an underwire push up bra with half cups that left her nipples totally exposed. They looked like they were perched on a shelf, ready for me to torture.

She did exactly as I asked and was presented in front of me. I snapped my fingers. She immediately assumed her submissive position with her head bowed deep to the floor.

I walked behind her and looked at her ass sticking up in the air. It was beautifully marked from the savage beating she had taken last night. I pulled her thong to the side and inserted the tip of an anal hook into her asshole. I could see it pucker and try to resist but I pressed forward. I heard her panting and trying to bear it. It was a large hook with a huge bell-shaped head that I knew would be painful. As I pushed it past her sphincter, she let out a wail. I got it fully inserted then grabbed her hair and lifted her back into the kneeling position. I pulled her ponytail back until her head was positioned in an awkward stretch backward. I secured her hair tie to the end of the anal hook. Any head movement she made would cause her to painfully impale her own ass. She moved several times to try and make herself more comfortable, but it resulted in cries of pain. I tied her hands behind her back.

I laughed at her kneeling before me, completely helpless in this painful position. "You're a pathetic bitch, you know that? Look at you. I should leave you like this for days. Make you beg me for your every need."

I was standing over her and the position I had her in forced her to look at me. When she tried to avert her eyes, she impaled herself again, making her cry out.

I laughed at her again. I was enjoying this too much. I sat down on the couch and started playing with her nipples. At times I would be gentle but then I'd give one or both of them a hard squeeze. That would make her writhe, and she would accidentally fuck herself with the large anal hook in her ass.

"God you're pathetic. Fucking yourself in your tight little asshole because you're such a whore. You love it when I torture your nipples, don't you?"

"Yes, master," she whispered.

"What was that bitch?"

"Yes, Master!!!"

"I'm going to play with these nipples for as long as I want. You know why? Answer me."

"They belong to you sir."

"That's right. I own these." I held her right nipple firmly and flicked her left nipple, watching it respond to me and harden under my touch.

"Look at these. You really are a slut, aren't you?" She glanced down at her nipples as best she could without completely impaling herself. She saw both of her pink nipples were hard against my touch. I tweaked them again.

"Did you know that some women can orgasm from nipple stimulation alone?" I asked.

"Yes. I never have. I think I've come close before....years ago when we were dating."

"I remember. I played with you for hours. Eventually....what happened again?"

Her cheeks turned beet red. She remembered too. "I begged you to fuck me."

"This time you won't be so lucky. This is your punishment after all."

"Yes sir. Thank you, sir."

I got out the shockable nipple clamps and applied them. She inhaled sharply as each one pinched her. I could tell she remembered with fear from the last time she was forced to wear them. Good. Half of the fun is the psychological torture.

I turned them to a medium intensity and started delivering random shocks to her nipples. I laughed as she screamed out in pain, then screamed again from the pain of the anal hook.

"That's a good bitch." I got out the riding crop and traced it over her breasts.

"No. NO! PLEASE SIR!"

"Do you think I'm stupid?" I growled at her and whipped her across her right tit.

"No sir!"

"You obviously think I'm stupid. That I'd forget the rule about trying to beg to lessen your punishment?"

"No. No sir. I forgot. It was my fault."

"So, you're either a dumb cunt, or a rebellious cunt. Which is it?" I whipped her across her left tit, making her scream and convulse. I turned up the voltage on her nipple clamps and gave both of her nipples a long shock.

"I asked you a question, bitch."

"I'm a dumb cunt. I'm a dumb cunt daddy!"

I whipped both her tits now and gave her a long shock.

"It's Master to you, dumb cunt. You only get to call me Daddy when you stop being a dumb cunt. Do you understand or is that too much for your dumb cunt brain?"

"I.. I..ye..ohh!!!" She moaned as I shocked both her nipples again.

"I'm sorry sir. I won't...do...it..aga....OHHH! AHHH!!!" the dumb cunt screamed again.

"You can't even answer a simple question. How are you going to remember a few simple rules? Huh?" I taunted her, whipping her tits, reaching out and squeezing one at a time, and then shocking her with different voltages.

"What are you being punished for?"

"I didn't get up in time to serve you breakfast. Sir."

"Is this going to help you remember not to make that same mistake again?"

"Yes, sir."

I whipped both her tits several times in rapid succession, hitting her nipples at least a couple times. She screamed in pain. "

"You're not a very fast learner, are you? Maybe you like being tortured. Huh bitch? You like the site of your tits on display for me? Ready to be abused?"

She didn't know what to say so she stayed silent.

"Some really dumb cunts take a long time to train. I guess that's going to be you."

I turned the clamps up to the highest voltage and gave her a continuous shock. She screamed and convulsed, eventually falling to her side. I knew she couldn't help it, but the more she moved, the deeper the anal hook went into her asshole. As she writhed and moaned at my feet, I laughed and whipped her bottom and legs. Finally, when I stopped the shocks to her nipples she was sobbing.

I reached down and grabbed her jaw, making her look at me. She gazed at me reverently.

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

She managed to choke out, "I'm a dumb cunt for forgetting your rule about getting up early to serve you breakfast. I'm a dumb cunt for begging for mercy when I know I won't get any. I'm a dumb cunt for calling you Daddy instead of master or sir when I haven't earned the right to."

"I'm satisfied with that answer. But this just proved that we have more work than I thought. You'll sleep with the anal hook in tonight. It won't be removed until I remove it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master"

"Now go do your nightly chores and go to bed. You're sleeping on the floor tonight."

I could see her eyes sink. I almost felt bad for that part, but I needed to reestablish my complete dominance over her.

I unfastened her hands so she could do her chores, but the anal hook and the nipple clamps stayed in place. I watched her try to complete certain tasks that I knew would be hard wearing that equipment. Finally, when she entered the bedroom, I could tell she was wondering if I would really make her sleep on the floor.

I snapped my fingers, making her assume her submissive position. The sudden movement made her cry out as the anal hook readjusted itself in her ass.

"Crawl to the foot of the bed." I commanded.

She obeyed.

"Lay down on the floor like a good bitch."

Again, she obeyed.

"These nipple clamps are to remain on overnight, do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"I want to show you something because I think your dumb cunt brain doesn't know how to obey simple directions." I put the control on one of the auto settings and placed the control down. "Try to remove one of the clamps."

She reached up and touched the clamp on her right breast. Without me pushing any buttons, the clamps delivered a brutally hard shock to both her nipples. She screamed and shook with pain. The shock brought her to tears again. I was enjoying this more than she'd ever know.

"They are designed to detect unauthorized movement. When you try to remove them in auto mode...well you see what happened."

"I won't sir. I promise."

"Shut your mouth, cunt. I need my sleep."

I slept well that night knowing my bitch slept uncomfortably at my feet where she belonged.

The next day I woke up and walked downstairs. I was greeted with a hot cup of coffee and a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon. My bitch had laid out my clothes for work and they even looked freshly ironed. I could get used to this.

She had her own breakfast in front of her and with great effort, managed to almost sit normally across from me, despite the large hook that was still in her ass. I noticed that she waited until I started eating to begin her own breakfast. She remembered that rule.

"You're going to work today?"

"Yes sir."

"You are going to wear those clamps today under your bra at work. They run through an app we both have on our phones. I can see if anyone tries to remove them or if they lose signal because they're too far away from your phone."

She looked at me, aghast. "Sir, I'm not questioning your authority... but"

"But? You better be careful what you say next." I gave her a medium intensity shock that was enough to make her sit at attention.

"Will I be able to work?"

"This is to remind you that I own your body. I will have it set to deliver low shocks throughout the day. With enough discipline, you'll be able to work normally and even carry in a conversation while it goes on. However, if you try to remove them yourself, well, you know what happens."

"What about the anal hook?"

"I'm tempted to leave it in... but I don't think your dumb cunt brain could handle that all at once. Come here and bend over like the chattel you are."

She came over and I removed the anal hook from her asshole.

"Go shower and get ready for work. And clean this off." I handed her the hook.

While she was in the shower, I turned on the automatic settings for her clamps. It was designed to rotate shock patterns randomly. Sometimes one pattern would go on for ten minutes, other times it would deliver a single shock to one nipple. I heard her moan while she showered. This would be a fun day. Too bad I wouldn't be able to see all of it.

We finished getting ready for work and I told her I'd be home around 6 as usual. I knew she got off work at 3 so I expected dinner to be ready when I got home.

That morning I checked the app several times. I could see she had not tried to remove them...yet.

Around lunchtime I sent her a text.

J: how's your training coming along?

A: It's hard sir. I don't know if I can make it.

J: you will, or you will suffer a far worse fate. Or do you want me to turn up the voltage now and your coworkers can see you flop around like the pathetic slave you are?

A: No sir! I won't try to remove them. I'll take whatever you give me sir!

J: good. You might want to get to a private place because I'm about to remind you who's the master in this relationship.

A: Yes sir. Please give me a minute to get to my desk at least.

J: ok but you have to call me on video chat.

A: calling right now

I answered the video chat and saw that she was alone in her office. I could tell the door was locked behind her.

J: put your phone on your desk so I can see you and unbutton your blouse and I can see your tits

She did as I asked. I could see her tits were sore from all the abuse. The clamps were still firmly in place.

J: Who's your master? Who owns those pathetic tits?" I turned up the voltage and delivered a brutal shock.

A: yyyyyoooouu arrrrreeee...masterrrr! Ahhhhh!!!

She held onto the edge of her desk and shook. I watched her tits bounce up and down as she tried to control her moaning and crying. It was everything she could do not to scream but I knew she didn't want the rest of the office to hear.

J:"You want your coworkers to know what a dumb cunt fucktoy you are?"

A:"N-no, s-sir!"

J: no?

A: I mean...yes.

J: yes?

God, this was fun. Why did it take me this long to discover this aspect of our relationship? She wasn't so high and mighty now. She was a braindead fucktoy, waiting to be used by me. I owned her, inside and out. This was what our relationship was missing the first time. I couldn't wait to see her tonight and find new ways to torture her.

A: n-n uhhhh

J: God you're pathetic you dumb cunt.

She was crying now and holding onto the sides of her chair as her tits continued to pulsate. I loved watching the tears stream down her face, knowing I was causing her nipples to ache.

J: get dressed and get back to work. And for God's sake, clean yourself up. I can't have you looking a mess at work. I won't have a sloppy bitch, do you understand?

A: Yes, sir.

I turned down the voltage and returned the settings to automatic and ended the call. I looked down and realized I was rock hard. I went to the bathroom to relieve myself, thinking of all the ways I could use my fucktoy tonight.

When I got home from work, my bitch greeted me with a drink. I smelled something delicious coming from the kitchen, so I knew she had dinner ready.

"How did you manage the rest of the day?" I asked as I sat down and sipped my whiskey.

"I think I would have made you proud sir."

"Let me see your tits"

She stood in front of me and unbuttoned her blouse. I could see the clamps through the silk of her bra. She unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor. The clamps were still on automatic and right now they were giving her shocks that almost milked her tits.

"Very nice," I said, "what did you think about?"

"That these are your tits to do with as you please. I am your slave and your fucktoy and I have no right to object to any punishment or torture you see fit."