Revenge on My Ex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would I feel trapped?"

She bit her lip and stared forward. I reached over and turned her face to look at me.

"Why would you think I would feel trapped?"

"I was eight weeks pregnant, you idiot!"

"What?!?!" My mouth went completely dry. How could she keep this from me? Then I had another terrible thought. "What happened to the baby?"

She started crying again and hid her face in her hands.

"Tell me. Please. I deserve to know." My voice was calm, gentle now.

"After the fight I didn't know what to do. I finally decided I was going to tell you no matter what and we could figure it out together, but then..." She choked back a sob, "I had a miscarriage."

"Oh my god. I had no idea," I closed the distance between us on the truck's seat and held her while she sobbed. "I'm so so sorry."

"I was so angry at you, even though it wasn't your fault. The doctor said it wasn't anyone's fault. That it just happens sometimes. But then I thought you cheated on me with Jen, and I took that as a sign to just call it quits."

Everything started to make sense. That horrible month of fighting that ended in our breakup. The months leading up to it she had been distant. I had too, considering I was getting high, or blackout drunk almost every night of the week. No wonder she had questioned our relationship. She was looking for a life partner to co-parent with while I was living out my own version of Animal House.

"God, I was an idiot." I said, stroking her hair, "I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault. I should have told you sooner. I'm sorry."

"No, you have nothing to be sorry for." I realized the full weight of this realization, "I attacked you. Raped you. I've been punishing you because of the rage I've felt. And the whole time, I'm partially to blame." I felt nauseous. I deserved to be shot. How could I live with myself?

"It's water under the bridge now." She said, wiping her eyes. She pulled down the sun visor and checked her mascara in the mirror. "Can we go home?"

"Yeah," I said and started the engine. We drove in silence for a while. Normally I would have reached for her hand to try and comfort her, but I hesitated after the bomb she just dropped on me. I couldn't imagine that she wanted me to touch her ever again.

When we got home, I followed her into the house.

"I'm going to take a bath," she announced, her emotions hard to read.

I didn't say anything. There was nothing to say. A few minutes later I heard the water filling the tub upstairs. The bathroom my friends and I had tortured her a little over a week ago. The wave of nausea hit me again. I had to tell her I couldn't go on like this. I know she said she wanted this, but who could want this? It wasn't right. I went upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Come in," she called.

I opened the door hesitantly. She was sitting on the side of the tub, testing the water. Her nipples were erect, but I could see they still were pink and had evidence from the abuse I had made her endure just last night. Her thighs, abdomen, and buttocks were striped from the riding crop. She stood up. Her body, beautiful as it was, showed all the evidence of my abuse. She looked at me, almost seductively, and ran her fingers over her breasts down her abdomen. She stepped into the tub and knelt down, both hands on the rim facing me.

"Come here," she told me, never breaking eye contact.

I was pulled forward until I stood two feet away from her.

"Strip." She commanded.

I couldn't help but smirk. It was so rare for her to take control like this, it was surprisingly hot. How could I say no? I started to pull my shirt over my head.

"No. Unbutton it. One button at a time."

I did as she said. Slowly I revealed my upper chest until my blue shirt was open with my white t-shirt underneath. I took it off and dropped it on the floor.

"Now your t-shirt."

I took it off and stood in front of her. She reached her right hand down in the water and used her left hand to graze her left nipple, making it stand up.

"Take off your belt next."

I did. I could feel myself getting hard.

"Now your shoes and socks." She said as she drew circles around her left nipple. I saw her right hand move and I knew she was rubbing her clit under the water.

I slowly stripped, until I stood before her naked. At this point I was fully erect, but I kept my hands at my sides. I hadn't stepped forward.

"I want you to watch me. But you can't touch yourself unless I say so," she said, looking up at me with an evil grin.

I nodded my agreement.

She worked her right hand under the water while her left continued to stimulate one nipple then the other. Her breathing was getting more erratic until finally she gripped the edge of the tub and let out a small gasp. God, I was so turned on. I felt my erection throbbing, but I fought to keep control.

She recovered from her self-induced orgasm and knelt again in the tub.

"Come here."

I slowly closed the distance between us until I stood in front of her. My cock was so close to her mouth, I could feel her breath, hot against it. She reached out and put one hand on each of my thighs. Her hands were hot from the bath water and the stark contrast from the room air was startling but felt amazing. She looked up at me and, without breaking eye contact, licked the shaft of my cock. She teased me like that for what felt like hours. When she took my cock fully in her mouth, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I almost came undone right then. My knees were braced against the edge of the tub, luckily for me, because I wasn't sure I could stand upright completely unassisted.

She worked my cock expertly until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Please!" I called out, involuntarily.

She stopped and looked up at me.

"Should I let you come?" She gave me that evil grin again.

"You bitch." I said breathlessly.

"Get in." She told me and I climbed in the tub with her. I laid back and she straddled me, holding onto the sides of the tub. Her face was two inches away from mine and I felt her breath hot on my lips as she lowered herself onto me. She made the smallest noise when she felt me enter her and I loved watching her face. I remained still so she could ride me at her own pace. First, she moved up and down slowly, achingly on my cock. She found her rhythm and began moving a little faster. I held onto her waist and lifted my pelvis to meet her, matching her pace. Her breathing came faster, and I knew she was close. I reached up and held one side of her face. We locked eyes and she bit her lower lip. The first wave hit her, and she inhaled sharply as the orgasm overtook her. She leaned down and buried her face in my neck as her hips continued to rock against me. I felt her clenching around me, and I matched her orgasm with my own. I bucked my pelvis up and used my free hand to grab her hips, pulling her hard against me. She cried out into my neck and then bit me on the shoulder. It wasn't a hard bite, but it made me buck harder. She released me and rode the final wave until she collapsed against my chest.

"Jesus Christ." I said, when I could speak again. She lazily looked up at me. The warm water felt so good against my skin, but not as good as her lying full body on top of me.

"You liked being my sub, didn't you?" She smirked and then started planting kisses along my jaw.

"I can see the appeal," I laughed, "that was something else."

Eventually the water started getting tepid, so we dried off and headed to bed. I realized the last time she had slept in the bed with me was the night of the cookout. The night she said, 'I love you.'

We laid down next to each other. She had this annoyingly infectious way of curling right into me in the most adorable way. I wrapped myself around her and my mouth was close to her ear.

"Hey." I whispered.

"What?" She whispered back.

"You know I love you, right?"

"I know." she whispered, and nuzzled down into me, falling asleep.

I laid awake for a while, with mixed emotions. The past week and a half had been a roller coaster. We still had a lot to work out, but the point was, we were working on it. I still couldn't believe I wasn't behind bars, as my momentary lapse in judgement should have landed me there. But the weeks following had led us here. I stroked her hair, still in awe that she wanted to be with me after everything I had put her through.

Yes, I owned her, but she owned me too. I could never be free of her, nor did I want to be. I was finally ready for the next chapter in our lives. As her master, as her boyfriend, maybe someday her husband. One thing was for sure, I thought as I looked down at the woman sleeping in my arms, she would never be my ex again.