Revenge on the Diner Waitresses! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The facilities are in the back, sir." She informed me. I was still blissed out from my orgasm, so I said nothing, just got up, dressed and followed her directions to her bathroom that was decorated with images and items from Jane Austen era English life. It was all actually rather tastefully done, so what might have been a scary revelation of an obsession was just a homage to a passion. In the room where people shit. Go figure. When I came back out to the living room, Helena was sitting on the couch, with Bianca between her legs eating out her pussy with abandon. Helena's hands were trying to get a hold of Bianca's short grey hair. Bianca's back was bowed with the effort of pressing her face all the way into Helena's pussy.

"Oh God, Oh God, yes...yes! Please!!" There wasn't much of an English accent to Helena's begging as she writhed and wriggled under the lash of Bianca's tongue. Bianca still had all her clothes on, but she slender figure was undulating passionately under her sundress, and I watched as one of her hands pulled her dress up over her ass, slip under her panties and began to play with her own pussy. Bianca began to buck and twitch to the pleasure she was giving herself.

"I've always wanted this...always...always! Caroline makes me suffer before I get it. But this is.. is... Oh! Oh! God! Yes, suck me, suck me right there!" Helena was running her hands all over Bianca's head, shaking and trembling all over her body.

What the hell was that? Caroline was a waitress at the diner where we all worked. The waitress who was the lead asshole of the Diablas, the main target of all my blackmail and manipulations! So, that's how far Caroline was willing to go, all the way to sexual exploitation. How evil!

"Oh god yes, tongue fuck me, tongue fuck me!" Helena's screaming brought me back to the scene before me. How evil? How evil was this, I asked myself. But as Helena came for what was about the third time, I couldn't really figure out who was exploiting who anymore. The absurdity of it all made me laugh out loud.

Bianca picked her head up at looked at me, her sexy thick lips glistening with Helena's pussy juice. She licked her lips and said lustfully while catching her breath, "Greg, please tell me you can get it up enough to fuck me, please."

My cock twitched at the words. Yup. I answered by almost jumping to get behind Bianca. I stripped off my clothes and got ready to fuck that senior pussy, but she stopped me, pivoted around on her knees so she was facing my hardening dick head on. "Here, you may need a little lube with an old chica like me." She took my semi hard cock in her mouth and furiously slobbered her mouth and lips all over. In a few seconds, I was completely hard.

"Show her what you can do." I gently told Bianca. Bianca did a take to me, with a wicked smile on her face, and then did a take to Helena, who was watching Bianca with her small eyes as wide as I had ever seen them and one hand on her pussy, diddling her clit. Bianca smiled wider to see she had Helena's rapt attention, and then turned to my cock and swallowed my cock all the way to my balls and held my entire cock in her mouth and throat with a tremor or the tiniest of gags, her nose deep in my pubic hair. She then withdrew slowly, like a magician doing a trick, and leaned back on her haunches, gasping for breath.

Helena's hand was flicking even faster hard on her clit. "Bianca, how do you...how did.. wow..."

"Mind over matter, my dear." Bianca answered smugly as she leaned back into Helena's lap. "Now I want that pussy juice to run down my chin, baby."

"Oh yes, pleasepleaseplease." Helena whined, writhing in her seat.

"Greg, you can fuck me now." Bianca said softly, getting back to business by flicking the tip of her long pointed tongue directly on Helena's now swollen clitoris. As Helena began to moan non-stop, I parked myself behind the petite Latina, and placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I rubbed the head up and down her slit, feeling it's warmth and wetness. As I slowly slid myself into her, Bianca began to wiggle her ass back and forth. She reared up from between Helena's legs, her hands on Helena's pale thighs.

"Fuck, it feels so fucking big!" Bianca said, gasping for air. She turned around to look at me, her face slick with Helena's wet pussy. "Be, oh shit that feels so good, be careful, Greg, I haven't had any in a while, but put it all in...yes....YESSSSS!" She screamed and flopped over into Helena's lap as I more of my cock into her. Helena was wide wide eyed and fascinated at the sight. Tentatively, she put the hand that wasn't pinching her nipple on the back of Bianca's head, moving it back towards her pussy. Bianca responded immediately, pressing her sweet moaning mouth hard on Helena's mound.

"Ohhhhh God, yes! Yes, do it! Do it you filthy little thing! Yes!" The roles had switched. Helena now put both her hands on Bianca's head and had took control of the hot Latina's mouth and tongue, and Bianca did not seem to mind one bit. Helena lifted her hips, bucking into Bianca's slurping mouth, all sense of propriety had disappeared from the huge titted Helena as she ground herself against the sultry grandma between her legs. I kept slowly fucking that petite pussy, letting Bianca move back and forth as she wished, to ensure I wouldn't hurt her. My hands roamed all over her ass and back, every inch of her felt soft and giving. Her caramel colored skin was a beautiful contrast to Helena's almost milky white body.

Bianca's short body meant I could reach out and touch Helena, if I stretched. So I leaned over and got a hold of one of her nipples, making Helena gasp and open her eyes from the mask of ecstasy that was on her face. I pulled on the nipple, making her sit up a bit, and then got her other nipple in my fingers, making her sit up more, allowing me to not stretch so far out. Helena was gasping in lust and excitement as I pulled on her nipples in short little tugs, quick pinches, and long gradually increased pinches all the while fucking Bianca and Bianca sucking on Helena's pussy. Helena's eyes were now glued straight down, staring at my thick cock sliding in and out of the grey haired pussy.

"Are... are... are you going to cum in her?" Helena asked almost involuntarily. She sounded a little drunk, but that's just because I was caressing and squeezing her tits while Bianca sucked on her clit, taking the little lady part gently between her teeth, which made Helena squeal as I answered her.

"No, I'm going to come all over her back and your tits."

"Oh...yes...yes." Helena's eyes got serious, and her mouth twisted into a lustful grin. "Fuck her until you cum and then shoot it on us both!" Her transformation from frumpy waitress into slutty porn director was a boner multiplier for me, and my cock stiffened as I sped up a little, and a little more. Bianca's muffled screams told me I had hit maximum velocity.

"I need to put my hands on Bianca. Helena, grab your own nipples and pinch them as I did. That's it, good. Now pull your nipples out from your body, yes, that's it!" I had my hands on Bianca's slender ass and my cock was near to explode with the hot fire of her cunt. My eyes drank in the passionate scene of I held out for as many strokes as I could, and then pulled out and shot my load on Bianca's back and Helena's stretched out tits, an act that triggered a trembling and shaking orgasm in both Bianca and Helena. The ladies collapsed where they lay, and I staggered to my feet to go clean up. When I got back, they were both lounging on the couch, smiling and half asleep.

As Bianca and I packed up to leave, I asked Helena a very important question.

"Helena, did you like what happened here tonight?"

"...yes." She squirmed in embarrassment.

"Would you like it to happen again?"

She stopped squirming and thought about it. "Yes."

"Then I need to to keep quiet about all this, and do nothing until I tell you. Ok?"

"Sure, yeah. Um...I was wondering....um..." She smiled and twisted in her seat, her embarrassment flooding back with the redness in her cheeks.

"Helena, you just had a threesome with a grandma and a 21 year old man. What could you possibly be embarrassed to ask me about?"

She looked at me, and laughed a lovely relaxed little giggle that made her twice as pretty. "That's a good point. I want to do the Jane Austen thing again. Can we?"

I smiled, and took her hand in mine and brushed the top of her fingers with my lips. "Absolutely.", I said.

"Good. Because you owe me a forfeit."

My smile grew.

12