Revenge Pissing Pt. 02

Story Info
The girls continue to extract their wet revenge.
1.2k words
4.5
10.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers

The next day, the Managing Director's daughter, an attractive if not somewhat scatter-brained twenty-year-old also named Lizzy, joined the girls. At first she couldn't believe what she was hearing but soon warmed to the idea of being able to spray her piss wherever she liked in somebody else's house.

That night all four of them went back to the empty house with their bladder's first to bursting. First off was a joint pee in the front room as they had done the first time around, each girl stripping off completely naked before going to squat in a circle in the middle of the spacious living room. The new Lizzy was all of a giggle, hardly daring to believe that her friends were serious and that it was instead just a wind up, a belief she clung to even as the four of them sat on their haunches with the plush red carpet lying between their parted legs. Lizzy was dying for a piss and was almost tempted to start releasing her pee regardless of what the others intended, and it was a wonderful sight when the other Lizzy's pussy lips parted and began to spray the carpet with a deluge of hot jetting piss. Rebecca and Tina where not long behind, their respective pussies opening to let out similar fast flowing streams of hot pee. It was that with three other girls taking a piss around her that the younger Lizzy started a wee of her own. From the base of her hairy muff shot a fast jet of spraying piss that immediately began to splatter over the carpet, forming an ever-growing damp patch as she continued her naughty wee.

The front room filled with the soft hissing of the girls continuing their toilets, each of their pussies spraying the carpet with a flowing shower of hot clear piss. The Managing Director's daughter could not believe her luck for this was so much fun and she could not wait to try something else, an event that soon came to pass. Tina was the first to ease up with the force of her spraying piss fountain before the other girl's followed suite, young Lizzy being the last as she was so full of piss that she just wanted to keep on peeing until she was fully spent. Standing up from her pee squat, she was very conscious of the droplets of urine covering her legs and bare bum cheeks, a similar sight to the others.

'We can pee anywhere we want to?' she asked brazenly.

'Anywhere!' said the older Lizzy.

'Right I'm off for another pee,' said Rebecca not willing to wait around. The new Lizzy eyes lingered on the blonde-haired girl's naked buttocks as she ran to leave for the stairs.

'I think I'll just piss over the wall,' said the older Lizzy, turning to do just that. A couple of long strides later and she was standing to the wallpapered wall with her naked legs spread and her bum cheeks on full display. A moment later and she had begun to pee, the flowing stream of pattering urine most obvious between her legs as she traced her pussy fountain over the wallpaper.

'I'm going to take a piss in the conservatory,' stated Tina, 'How about you?'

'I think I'll follow Rebecca and go for a pee upstairs,' answered Lizzy, unable to wrest her sight from the piss stream flowing between the other Lizzy's long, creamy legs. A large stain had formed on the wall where Lizzy had peed, growing ever bigger as the brunette continued her toilet.

'There's something I've always wanted to try,' added the younger Lizzy with a sly grin. With that, they parted company, leaving Lizzy continuing to vandalise the wall with her flowing piss fountain.

Practically springing up the carpeted stairs Lizzy discovered a very naked Rebecca squatting over the wooden landing floor with a hot stream of pee squirting out of her pussy slit and forming a playing fountain that landed over the carpet that was hungrily absorbing her hot urine spray.

'Hello Lizzy, would you like to join me?' even as she asked the question the flowing stream of piss leaving her semi shaven cunt began to wane before dying away completely.

'Yes, I'll add to your puddle,' replied Lizzy gleefully putting aside her initial desire to take a piss in the laundry basket. Without hesitation, she moved to take up a squat by the side of the naked Rebecca taking a quick glance at the other woman's small but perfectly formed tits. Then with her bare bum cheeks hovering over the floor she started to pee, sending a hot stream of flowing piss out from her lower lips and onto the very same damp stain made by her work college.

'This is great fun,' she giggled, still eagerly pissing over the carpet between her parted legs, watching as her flowing pussy fountain splattered over the damp puddle made by Rebecca's earlier leak. A moment later and a second spray of piss joined Lizzy's as Rebecca started to pee again, her piss stream fatter that Lizzy's slender shooting spray of hot urine.

'Later on we are all going to go into the bedroom and take turns pissing in the wardrobe. It was Lizzy's idea', said Rebecca, her firmly fixed on the two pattering fountains of hot piss covering the carpet between their respectively parted legs.

'That sounds like fun,' giggled Lizzy trying at the same time to hold back on some of her piss. After one last little pee squirt she managed to seal her pussy hole ready for her next shared naughty toilet.

After lots of water to top up their bladders, the two naked women rushed into the bedroom before clambering onto the double bed, moving up the duvet so that their pussies were poised over the pillows they were about to decorate with their hot, wet toilet streams.

'Ready?' giggled Rebecca even as she sent a quick flowing arch of piss from her pussy lips to play over the pillow between her bare legs.

'That's cheating,' complained Lizzy but not before she too had had a quick piss over the fabric of the pillowcase nestled between her legs.

'How about we pee in his bed?' giggle Rebecca, sending another quick stream of piss over the already sodden pillow.

'Ok.' Said Lizzy after laughing, her own pussy lips parted to allow another stream of her own pee to escape.

After the Managing Director's daughter had removed all her clothing and joined Rebecca under the sheets, the two girls erupted in fits of laughter as they started to pee in short bursts. It was lovely and warm as the wetness spraying from their pussies soaked into the fabric, a fact that turned them on immensely. They were in the middle of fucking when Tina discovered them, going to clamber onto the bed before allowing an arching spray of piss to leave her cunt as she trained her piss spray over the two intertwined lovers. Once spent, she quickly made to join in, clambering into the thoroughly piss drenched sheets. Having the Managing Director's daughter's tongue tracing the length of her pussy crack was possibly the best thing that had happened to her in a long time and more than made up for her cheating boyfriend.

To be continued...

leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers