All Comments on 'Revenge Pt. 02'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Nice follow up to the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes please

Chapter three. Chapter three. Chapter three. Would be nice to see Clara, or Heather, top another girl for Steve.

Jdavis77Jdavis77about 4 years ago
Ok

I was good but she used her brother again and this time got her boyfriend to go with her just to get a new girlfriend I know maybe it's me

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Good, But

Another good chapter but I agree with Jdavis that his sister used him after a 4 month hiatus and it seemed selfish, hot but selfish. You really came out of left field with Clara lying about Marcus and getting him kicked off the football team.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Well this was a sweet story honestly. I loved how supportive the parents were. Why did the sister look for a boyfriend though when she had her brother? Also, the whole 'fuck me, cum in me, and leave, no questions' thing was kind of off putting. I see no reason why she couldn't have just been upfront with him about the situation, he did help her the first time she tried to get revenge xD Why keep him in the dark the second time?

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

The story is a little fucked up and the description of the sex was pretty thin to be very erotic, but still good enough for 4 stars.

Rustyy_nutRustyy_nutover 2 years ago

No. Very fucked up and emotionally Heather is a skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could go without the immobile sister getting fucked but otherwise a very dark and wicked ending.

redlion75redlion755 months ago

Ruined it for me. Bringing outsiders into the mix could be a disaster

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Revenge Previous Part
Revenge Series Info