Revenge Sex

Story Info
What goes around comes around revenge for cheating.
1.9k words
4.13
13.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
verbiage55
verbiage55
47 Followers

At the time this happened I thought it was "sweet revenge," but looking back on it I'm now ashamed of myself for doing this. It was a mean-spirited and pointless action on my part that I now deeply regret. I should have just moved on... and while I'm sorry I did this, it's a very memorable event for the deviant character displayed by all parties involved.

I guess if you want to believe "what goes around, comes around" you'll probably think this was justified revenge. I've never told any friends about this even, because I would sort of like to purge myself of this. I recorded this as it's such a cinematic story and one of my most vivid sexual memories even though it happened almost 40 years ago.

I have never believed that confessing my "sins" to anyone was a valuable exercise. And, I always felt that "counseling" was a waste of time -- for me anyway. I am sure it helps others. However, I once agreed to attend couples' therapy under pressure from my then girlfriend.

She was my first long-term girlfriend, and the first woman whom I lived with. I was working and she was still in graduate school. As undergrads we had agreed to have an open relationship early in our romance. We both took advantage of this agreement and swapped partners with another couple and also each slept with several other people.

But after a year of this, my girlfriend said that she was not happy in the open relationship. She felt it was not working for her. She realized she wanted more love than sex and wanted to focus more on "us" without distractions and complications. She told me it made her uncomfortable, jealous, and very sad to think of me in bed with other women, touching them tenderly, arousing them and "loving" them.

She said the thought of me going down on other women made her especially uncomfortable. It was too intimate. She wanted me to reserve that intimacy for her. So, she asked if we could return to monogamy. I did love her and agreed to do so; and I did stop having sex with all other women entirely, just as I had promised.

Almost a year passed and although I was tempted many times, I continued to be faithful. Then by chance I discovered that she was secretly fucking her graduate advisor. I was working while she pursued her master's degree. I dropped into the graduate student offices one day after work as I was supposed to pick her up. I arrived early and discovered her office door was open, but she was not in. I decided to wait in the lobby and come back on time. As I walked down the hall, I heard a woman moaning in another office as I passed. I stopped to listen at the closed door like a pervert. I recognized her voice. I knew her orgasm sound well. There was a name plate on the door -- her graduate school advisor. I left silently. She would have to find another way home.

This devastated me. Not so much because of the sex, but because she had specifically asked me to return to monogamy and clearly did not do so herself. I felt like that request was worse than the cheating. I confronted her when she got home and told her I wanted to break up.

She said she would break off the "affair" and she begged me to go to couples' therapy with her to work this out. I reluctantly agreed.

We had a female therapist who talked to us together for the first couple of sessions, and then ultimately spoke with each of us separately. She was roughly our age. We were in our late twenties and the therapist was in her early thirties. We told her everything about our open relationship experiment, and the history of what followed. She seemed a bit too interested in all the sexual details -- specifically that my GF was most troubled by me going down on other women. Odd focus. Even odder that she asked so many questions about what transpired. She seemed to focus a lot of attention on my love of cunnilingus with my extra-curricular partners. I assumed she pursued this because that was the thing my girlfriend cited as making her so upset and the emotional catalyst for reverting to monogamy.

When I attended my first solo meeting, it was just like the couple's sessions. But therapist asked me to detail specifically what I had been doing with other women. I sat on a low sofa and the therapist sat in a straight back chair in front of her desk facing the sofa as she spoke with me. One difference I noticed was she was wearing a skirt. She had always worn pants and a jacket to every meeting with the two of us. I thought nothing much of this until she crossed her legs. She was not wearing underwear. Since the sofa was low, I had a rather clear view of her pussy when she crossed her legs. She did it once, quickly and continued to look at me and talk naturally so I thought it was my imagination that she was not wearing panties, and it was not an intentional flash. As she asked me more sexual questions, she uncrossed and re-crossed her legs again several times. Obviously not an accident. But I still ignored it and acted normally.

I decided that she was getting off on the stories a bit. She was clearly intentionally teasing me with quick peeks of her pussy. I then concluded she was just a bit freaky herself and should not be doing couples' therapy. Or, perhaps, I doubted, was this some kind of weird therapist technique to make some point about my own faults in the relationship. Either way, I decided that I was not going to be baited so I continued to act naturally and ignore her "unintentional" snatch displays.

At that point I realized I could smell her. Not the scent of her pussy, but her perfume. I think she had perfumed her inner thighs and each time she crossed her legs it omitted a hint of vanilla, musk and sandalwood. That bouquet was not an accident, and the scent was arousing me mostly because I realized she spritzed there for this very purpose. Her pre-meditated decision to do that before therapy excited me. But still I acted perfectly calm and normal.

Then she started to question me about my feelings when I had sex with "other women." She probed for information about how I felt about pleasuring random women orally. She wanted to know if it was important to me that I provided them oral orgasms before I had sex with them. I admitted that was always my goal. That was something I had already told her in the couples' discussion. So, I knew now she was aroused by this. This was not therapy. Nor was it a test of some kind. It was seduction.

Then she asked me something even more obvious... she wanted to know if it was important to me to know that these women were wet before I went down on them. When she asked that question her legs were not crossed. And she slid forward on her chair just a bit and opened her knees just bit and maintained this position... I could not see her pussy in this pose, but it was no longer a hint. It was literally an open invitation.

I took it. What was the worst thing that could happen?

I dropped off the sofa onto my knees and put my face between her legs. Without hesitation, she pulled her skirt up and spread her legs further. I ate her until she came. I wanted to fuck her, but she refused me that when I started to unbutton my jeans.

I have discovered that there are a variety of types of women's preferences in oral. Those that prefer clit teasing and those that really like direct clit sucking. Then there are women who love finger stimulation of the g-spot while giving oral and those that find fingering an unwanted distraction once the clit stimulation is underway. This woman was purely clit focused. I quickly figured out she did not want fingering and she was not interested in the slow buildup of teasing your way to the little button. She wanted to be sucked off. And sucked hard. And after a break of just half a minute she was ready to cum again, and again. I gave her a triple and stopped. She left a puddle on her chair. Then she scheduled the next session as if nothing had happened and kissed my pussy-scented face before I left. Weird!

Out of pure curiosity, I came back for two more sessions. Both went the same way. They started with her probing me with erotic questions and ended with me on my knees sucking clit until she came. I was somewhat offended that I was paying this woman for the sessions and then servicing her sexually without even an orgasm for me in return. Yet, it was still a perverted pleasure and ego boost for me.

For the final visit I asked my girlfriend to pick me up at the therapist's office. She said she would wait in the lobby until my session ended. I heard someone outside the door while I was eating the therapist. But she probably heard nothing over her own moans. When I left no one was waiting in the lobby but I knew my soon-to-be ex-girlfriend had been listening at the door. Payback is a bitch. When I got home, my girlfriend immediately begged for forgiveness. She was smart and knew that I did this on purpose to make a point. She knew it was revenge for how I had discovered her affair. She said she "forgave me" and wanted another chance now that we were "even." But I broke up with her on the spot. I told her I could not get past her requesting monogamy when she had no intention of following that herself.

I met the therapist in her office one more time as scheduled. I told the therapist what had happened; that my girlfriend had been listening outside during our last session. She turned white. She was beside herself with fear that she would lose her license, career and her livelihood. Now she begged me... pleading with me not to tell anyone about what happened.

I told her I had no intention of telling anyone. And I didn't think my girlfriend would either. I explained if my girlfriend did file some kind of formal complaint against her, I would deny it ever happened. It would be her word against ours, with no proof. So, the therapist had nothing to worry about. She looked very relieved.

Then I said, "There is one thing you have to do, in return for my silence."

Expressionless, she assumed she knew what I meant. She immediately approached me and dropped to her knees in front of me.

I simply said, "No. Remove your skirt." She stood and did so in silence. No panties as usual. I spun her around and bent her over her desk. I unzipped my jeans and fucked her hard and rough without a condom. I came very quickly. The funny thing is, I think she came too.

I withdrew, zipped up my pants and left. I never saw her again. Naturally I didn't pay for my last session.

verbiage55
verbiage55
47 Followers