Revenge Tickle

Story Info
Nephew gets tickle revenge on aunt.
2.8k words
4.26
44.8k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Matt, what's the meaning of this?" Aunt Kristin asked. I had her tied up naked to a gynecologist style chair.

"Remember how you used to tickle me when I was younger. You and those two friends?"

"Wendy and Cathy?"

"Yes them. Well, now it's payback time. I'm going to tickle you. And since I'm 24 and in medical school I bought a gynecologist chair online like the one I'll use one day just to see how it works. I probably won't be tickling my patients, but you never know."

"Look this is highly inappropriate. I'm your 40 year old aunt and your mother's sister. Does she know what you're doing?"

"Well, you should have thought of that before and no she doesn't. I waited until she went out of town. Why do you think I invited you over? Now be quiet, I have tickling to do."

Then I grabbed her foot and started tickling it. Aunt Kristin jumped and started laughing like crazy. I tickled both feet to her suffering, but my delight. Then I slowly worked my way up her legs to her knees. Behind the knee was really ticklish, but hard to get to. When I got to her ribs her nipples were really hard.

She begged me to stop when I let her catch her breath. I would, but only for a minute or two.

"You seem to be enjoying it," I said tweaking her nipples. Aunt Kristin moaned. "Are they ticklish?" I asked tickling her c cup size boobs and fat nipples. Then I leaned down and started sucking on them and flicking the nipples with me tongue.

"How much are you really enjoying it?" I asked reaching down between her legs. She was soaking wet. She had a little landing strip and I tickled that and the outside pussy lips teasing her, slowly moving my fingers closer to her clit but never touching it. Then I slowly worked my finger up and down her slit and finally slipped it inside.

Aunt Kristin gasped and her eyes popped open. "No! We have to stop. This is wrong." She said in between moans.

I finger fucked her while tickling her feet. Soon she came with a huge orgasm. I let her rest as her body twitched and recovered from her orgasm. I left her alone for a few minutes, then came back with some supplies. When she saw what I had her eyes bugged out again.

"Who knew my nephew was such a pervert?" she asked. But I noticed her nipples getting hard again, so who was the real pervert?

First I secured the blindfold, while giving her a kiss, something I always wanted to do. Then I spent the next half hour tickling the crap out of aunt Kristin. Bringing her close to several orgasms but never giving her one. Then I ran the ice over her body. Paying close attention to her breasts and nipples. Sometimes licking it off, sometimes letting it run down her body. Then I simply tickled her some more. Using various styles and hardness of my fingers. Sometimes lightly tickling her, other times really digging in.

Finally it was time to finish this. I had had my fun and if things went my way it would end with an orgasm of my own.

"What's that noise?" Aunt Kristin asked, when she heard the buzzing.

"I thought we'd finish with a bang, or maybe a buzz is the right word," I replied. "It's a vibrator."

"A vibrator? Who's vibrator? Judy's vibrator?"

"Yep," I said laughing, turned it on and put it right into aunt Kristin's armpit.

"Oh my God!" she said in between laughing. "You're totally sick."

Okay, so maybe I am the perverted one, using my mom's vibrator on my aunt. But a) it's my mom's vibrator and b) aunt Kristin was getting hard nipples and a wet pussy from the looks of things, so, I think we're both equally perverted.

I ran the vibrator around my aunts nipples while I licked her pussy and flicked her clit with my tongue. It didn't take long for her to come again. I tickled her for awhile then moved the vibrator down to her pussy. I told her I'd let her come if she'd give me a blowjob. By this time she was so turned on I could have asked for anything and I think she would have said yes. I'm pretty tall and my cock was lined up right to her mouth. Aunt Kristin didn't even hesitate. She started sucking my cock like it was a contest. The harder I pushed the vibrator against her the harder she sucked.

Suddenly we both came within a minute of each other. She swallowed my come and squirted all over the floor.

After I untied her she actually gave me a hug and thanked me for the best afternoon she'd ever had. Little did I know that she was plotting her own revenge on me.

About a week later aunt Kristin called and asked me to come over and help her with some things she needed put in the attic. I of course went over without question, telling my mom where I was going. Even though I'm 24 and in medical school, I live at home to save money.

After I was done aunt Kristin poured me a drink and it wasn't until I was almost finished that I realized it tasted kind of funny. Then I saw Cathy and Wendy walk in and the last thing I remember is getting up to run.

When I came to I was the one who was naked and tied up on one of those massage tables. My legs were raised up and spread apart. "He's up." I heard Wendy say even before I opened my eyes.

I blinked and looked around. Yep, surrounded by three women totally dressed while I was buck naked and tied down. This was either going to be really good or really bad.

"You didn't really think I'd let you tie me up naked and tickle me for hours on end with getting my own payback did you?" Aunt Kristin asked.

"Well, yeah, I kind of did," I replied.

"For a doctor you're not very smart are you?" Cathy asked.

"Oh, he's not a doctor yet," I heard another familiar voice say. It was, of course, the voice of my mom.

"Hi Mom," I said.

"Hi son," Mom responded. "If you tell me you didn't do what aunt Kristin said you did we'll untie you and let you go."

I looked at aunt Kristin and knew she'd told my mother everything. I also knew it would be worse if I lied and besides I'm just too honest. Besides my sick perversions, I was raised to at least be honest. Damn Mom teaching me responsibility and honesty!

"It's all true," I said.

"Well then ladies, lets get in position and exact some punishment for my wicked son's behavior."

Wendy and Cathy went to my armpits, while Mom and Aunt Kristin went to my feet. Without preamble or warning they all started tickling me at once. The sensation was overwhelming. I jumped and thrashed about, which caused them to laugh hysterically.

Soon Wendy and Cathy moved to my stomach and ribs and Mom and Kristin to my legs and knees, which were totally accessible. I'm not sure which they thought was funnier the fact that I was laughing so hard or that my cock was flopping around like a fish out of water. Plus it was starting to get hard. I guess just the thought of four women touching me, even if two of them were relatives and they were fully dressed, turned me on.

Yep, I'm definitely the pervert.

"We were going to stop," Kristin said, stroking my cock. "But you seem to be enjoying it."

Soon they had all gathered around my feet and took turns stroking my cock and tickling my balls.

"How about you asshole? Is that ticklish?" Wendy asked, running her finger across my asshole. I jumped and burst out laughing. All four women laughed and suddenly I had four hands on my ass tickling it. '"How about inside?" Mom asked and slipped her finger in my ass tickling it. I moaned and my cock actually got harder.

"Oh my God his cock is really hard," Cathy said stroking it. Then she slipped it in her mouth. "Mmm taste good too." They all took turns sucking my cock while Mom fingered my asshole. Then Mom and Kristin traded places and Kristin finger my ass while Mom blew me. Cathy and Wendy went back to tickling me. It didn't take long for me to come. And just like her sister, Mom swallowed every drop. I closed my eyes in pure bliss.

When I didn't feel or sense anyone I opened them. All four women were gone, but I could hear them in the other room. I closed my eyes again, thankful for the rest. I wasn't sure what was coming next but I was sure it wasn't over yet.

"You might want to open your eyes. You'll probably never see anything like this again," Mom said.

All four women were gathered around me totally naked. Wendy the redhead had big breasts and big areolas. Cathy the blonde, also had big breasts and very pink nipples. Mom's boobs were bigger than Kristin's, but not as big as Wendy's or Cathy's. She also had brown fat nipples and freckles.

Mom and Kristin tickled my cock balls and asshole while Cathy and Wendy let me suck on their boobs and nipples. Then they switched. They went back and forth for a while, tickling me the whole time.

Kristin walked up by my head and held up something for me to see. "Look familiar?" she asked, holding up my mom's vibrator. Then she turned it on and started running it all over my butt, balls and cock. Then Mom started licking and tonguing my asshole and that's all it took. I started coming like crazy. Wendy and Cathy licked the cum from my body and cock. Then Wendy sat of my face and told me to lick her cunt and get her off. Cathy licked my ass balls and cock. Mom and Kristin were eating each other out, I couldn't see them but I could hear them. I wasn't worried about coming again, but I was rock hard. Cathy was a great cock sucker. Swirling her tongue around the head and licking up and down the length. Finally I got Wendy off sucking on her clit and slipping my tongue in her ass. She and Cathy traded places. Wendy had a different style to cock sucking. She powered up and down the shaft, bobbing her head like a spastic woodpecker (no pun intended). Cathy and Wendy both shaved their pussies and the smoothness was nice and velvety. Cathy moved her cunt over my face, making sure I licked all of her. I also tongued her asshole and when I flicked her clit with my tongue I soon had her coming with a huge orgasm.

After she climbed off me it was Mom's turn. She climbed on my face and told me to make her feel good. I shoved my tongue in her pussy as far as I could, making her jump and squeal. Then I felt someone climbing on my cock. I couldn't see who, but soon figured out it was Wendy as I could see Kristin and Cathy out of the corner of my eye. I concentrated as hard as I could on getting my mother off, but Wendy was taking some attention away with her extremely wet pussy. She wasn't very tight, but really wet and the sloppy noises could be heard above her and my mom's moans, grunts and occasional screams. Soon both women came hard and my face and cock were cover in cum.

Next Kristin sat on my face while I fucked Cathy. She was tighter than Wendy and a couple of times I almost lost it, but she slowed down and wouldn't let me cum. Kristin had the smallest ass and I soon figured out than I could make her cum just by licking her asshole. I did lick her pussy and suck on her clit just to keep it interesting, but a few licks in the right spot and she shuddered and came. Cathy's pussy gripped my cock like a vice when she came and it pulsated for a few minutes, keeping me trapped inside her like a stubborn pearl in an oyster. Next it was time to fuck Kristin and lick Wendy. Kristin was both tight and wet. I slid right in, but had to work to get all the way inside her. I wanted to see if I could make Wendy come without touching her clit. So I concentrated on just her ass and pussy. I plunged my tongue in her pussy like a jackhammer and did the same to her asshole. It seemed to work because she was soon coming. Kristin came shortly after.

They all decided to tickle me some more while they recovered from their orgasms. I was still rock hard with blue balls.

"I guess it's your turn to cum now huh?" Mom asked climbing on top of me. I slid right in her pussy. She had a Bermuda triangle patch of pubic hair. After we got a rhythm going, she leaned forward so I could suck on her breasts. Pretty soon I felt three tongues on my balls and asshole. They must have done the same to Mom, because she jumped and looked behind her. Then smiled and gave me her tits to suck on again. Mom's pussy was wet and tight and we seemed to be in perfect harmony. I could feel my balls tightening up and Mom was screaming in my ear and then we were both coming in a huge orgasm. I unloaded deep inside my mother's pussy and she squirted her juice down my cock and onto the table.

As soon as Mom got up Cathy and Wendy came over and took turns licking my cock clean. I had started to go soft, but when I saw Kristin licking my cum from Mom's pussy, I got hard again. They all noticed and took turns sucking my cock. I asked if I could fuck them all again and they all agreed, staring at my stiffening member.

"Untie me first, please. My arms are killing me," I pleaded.

Soon I was untied and working circulation back into my arms and legs.

I had them all bend over the table. What I didn't say was that I was going to fuck them all in the ass. Wendy was first. When I started licking her asshole she soon figured out what I was up to. When I thought she was going to protest, I simply pushed my cock gently in her butthole. After a couple of minutes she started to get into it and when I rubbed her clit she really got into it. She soon came all over my hand, her ass squeezing my cock. I slipped out of her and she turned around and winked at me. Cathy was next. I slipped my cock into her really wet pussy and got lubed up, then pulled all the way out and slid right in her tight asshole. she squealed and jumped, but after a few seconds got into the rhythm and started groaning and panting heavily. Wendy helped me get her off. I fingered her, while she rubbed her clit. Knowing Kristin had the smallest ass, I whispered what I was going to do.

After wetting her with my tongue I very slowly slipped my cock into her tight asshole. Once the head was in, the rest was easy, though I still went slow. Wendy and Cathy fingered and rubbed her clit until she too came very quickly. Last but not least it was Mom's turn. By now it wasn't a secret about what I was doing. Mom's pretty sharp. She simply reached behind herself and spread open her butt cheeks for me. Aunt Kristin slobbered on my cock, while Cathy and Wendy licked Mom's asshole getting it ready. While I fucked Mom in the ass, Cathy and Wendy got into a sixty-nine and licked each other to orgasm, and Kristin grabbed the vibrator and moved it between my cock and Mom's pussy and clit. Finally she just held it on Mom's clit and when she had her orgasm, her ass tightened on my cock and I shot my load deep inside Mom's ass.

Afterwards I collapsed on the couch totally spent. Then I looked over and saw Kristin licking my cum from Mom's asshole.

Yeah, I'm the perverted one.