All Comments on 'Reversal of Fortune'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
cmccoyr2cmccoyr2about 3 years ago
More

Would love to see the story continued.

OnmeEdsonOnmeEdsonabout 3 years ago

Looking forward to more. I would like to see more tattoos, smoking and drugs as the story continues.

aardvarksarepigsaardvarksarepigsabout 3 years ago

Yes, please!! I want to see it all (although not a big fan of the pregnancy part), and I'm anxious to see Stan with a big black cock sliding down his throat while Alexa and Erica watch him submit. The more sluty the better!

I like your style of writing and the descriptive dialog that you employ. The conversational interaction with the characters pulls me right into the scene and lets my mind float with the story.

So, again, yes please, write more chapters (and be quick about it! - LOL)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep to the Sex

Great to see you back.

"How about more tattoos, smoking, drugs?"

Yuck, yuck, and yuck.

Keep to the sex. A little booze is fine, but who needs that other shit? A big turn-off for me. And never necessary to a good story. And you can tell a good story. But can you do it without tattoos, smoking, drugs? Substitute motivations more readers can relate to -- jealousy, lust, anger, lust, submission, lust, money, lust, revenge, lust, desire to be pregnant, lust. I hope you will, and I'll enjoy your work more.

crimfolkcrimfolkabout 3 years ago

Should you write more? Of course you should! Any story writtenby PenPal2001 is always worth reading and I'd love to see you expand on these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved it! More tattoos, more drugs, more debauchery please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please continue

Yes definitely please continue. Stan as a fluffer/ cuckold to his wife and daughter with Wiley and Travis and eating out and getting handjobs from Pam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More about travis and erica please as you mostly skipped their sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved it too!

More Tattoos drugs and more on the pregnancies please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep on writing

I think it's a good story. But I would build a stronger husband (Stan) fighting this situation. If not it will be just an interracial story...

ImSickImSickabout 3 years ago
I love all of your stories

Please keep writing this story or another i would be happy either way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yes please!

Love all of your stories, especially when they involve lots of drug use.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

More tattoos and piercings, loved the boobjob of Alexa. Maybe get Érica one too? Keep writing! You’re simply one of the best in here.

chasvtchasvtabout 3 years ago
Another great story

I love your stories. Not a fan of cigarettes' , you could skip that and make the story and Pam hotter. Would like to see Stan suck Willie and maybe Travis and/or eat their creampies. I like the pregnancy part and expand on that to include Alexes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

absolutely continue. need more cultural adoption. tats, weed, language...maybe some dreads or braids. daughter turns into a hood rat maybe?

DickeredDickeredabout 3 years ago
A Great Start- May We Have More Please

This can be the perfect start to a series. Yes, by all means all of the above.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yes - more

Can you make this like sisters Mister with lots of sex and knocked- up women

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Obviously more tattoos are needed, especially a certain specific tat lol. Pregnancy, and you can’t just make Stan a little bbc slut himself and not go into that more ;)

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanabout 3 years ago

Good start PenPal, love your stories. Love the idea of Alexa and Erica getting lots of tattoos, like BBC only, Queen of Spades etc. Not into Stan giving head to Wiley. Maybe Alexa and Erica can take birth control pills at first and stop taking them later to build up tension with Stan not knowing if his wife and daughter might end up with a black baby. PenPal you are the BEST at BBC Cuckold Erotica period. Please continue this erotic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love it

Maybe more with Stan submitting to willie and Travis. Getting him high and getiing him in panties

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Pam & Erica

If we’re talking possibilities for a sequel, I’d love to see more interaction between Pam and Erica, especially as Erica seems to be on track to become just like Pam. Would be cool to see Pam become a mentor of sorts to Erica.

MainweserMainweserabout 3 years ago
Please moor

can we get more, more of everything you suggested. please

King40King40about 3 years ago
Blacked family

Nice start !

Can’t wait to read the following...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please give us more

I would love to read more about how Alexa intrduce her daughter to smoking and later to drugs too, and also how Stan became everyone's sissy slave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Suggestions

Pam encourages Erica to start smoking.

After Erica & Alexa have given birth, Erica sees Wiley without his suit on at the pool and becomes interested. They begin sleeping together. Alexa becomes jealous & starts fucking Travis for revenge. Both get knocked up by their new lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stan please

Wiley seduces Stan to suck his dick while the wife is watching in totally amazement

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Are we a stereotypical fetish to y’all?

Why the fuck is the N word even here WTF?! This is the most insulting one I’ve ever read. Do you know what braids mean to us? We used it in slavery to hide food and carve maps to escape. It’s ghetto on black wen, but cute on white women? Honestly I thought I could give white people a chance but I hate y’all even more all of you should go to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
great start

love all your stories--would love to see the ladies get tattooed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More Please

Please keep this going !! More with mother and daughter getting slither and more smoking and add some weed. Have try some BBC . Great work and gave it 5 stars !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please continue

By all means continue. I’d love to read about every white woman getting black bred, with perhaps some introspection included by the women on how their looks and heritage will end with them, and the joy of embracing that power. Leave the white guys as simps who willingly get vasectomies to ensure their genetic line ends.

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 3 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous User (Why the fuck...)

There are 12,320 words in this story. 12,317 not counting the N-word. The word is part of the culture, especially in black neighborhoods where people call each other that name constantly and with impunity. It's in much of the popular music on urban radio. If it actually offends you, don't read interracial stories where it is likely to be used occasionally.

ceelaaceelaaabout 3 years ago

Penpal2001 is one of the best writers of this genre of family interracial and after Haley Comes Home, I did enjoy this one. I hope he continues to make it a complete serial as also Haley comes Home. I wish he could improve his output considerably.

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 3 years agoAuthor
Glad you like it!

Thanks for the kind comments and support, Ceelaa and others! I appreciate that you'd like me to write more, but it takes me a long time. It probably took about 50 hours to write Reversal of Fortune. But, encouraged by the comments, I am writing Reversal chapter 2 and I think there will be one more chapter beyond that, unless chapter 2 tanks.

Clarissa72Clarissa72about 3 years ago
Yessss...

Keep it coming. It was a really good read. It seemed like the women both had a revelation about who they were, and who they are as ppl; outside of race. Now, they might not like their current financial situation but, it’s like they are satisfied without material wealth as long as they have each other. (Even the Dad/Stan). Which is different from the usual on here..... A trophy wife that is just glad her and her husband are not in prison and she can grow closer to her daughter. So, yes absolutely continue this story. Its nice that it comes across as more than sex. I don’t know if you intended it that way but great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like the story. For chapter 2 I think you should bring the daughter into the equation more. The daughter starting smoking would be a good twist.

norwegiancucknorwegiancuckabout 3 years ago

I love the story. Please ad a chapter 2. Ad some smoking, tatto and piercing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
hey

You should all be executed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your first chapter was a fun read.

Thanks for sharing

OOAAOOAAabout 3 years ago

AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!! SUPER HOT!!!!!

12bolt12boltover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

I have liked your. Other stories more than this but I see potential

ReaperKingUltraReaperKingUltraover 2 years ago

Great story keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stereotypical cultured white couple, ghetto black man, and the woman he's with is equally ghetto. Many of us our cultured as well. Many of us live in upper-middle income predominately black areas, with a few whites sprinkled in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stan being cock sucker for Wiley and Travis. Stan's cousin and his wife to be sluts for Wiley. Erica still being fucked by Wiley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another story about all of the above

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle5 months ago

Love the story. Please finish their journey and take us where you want it to go. Please finish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES