Reversal of Fortune Ch. 02

Story Info
Erica, Alexa & Stan descend, coping with new realities.
8.9k words
4.35
20.1k
44

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers

Author's note: In feedback and comments from the original "Reversal of Fortune" some readers told me to write another chapter but just stick to the sex and skip all the bad behaviors. Somewhat surprisingly, though, most readers clamored for more of everything naughty and self-destructive. If you like the result, please tap stars to vote, and your feedback and comments are always welcome.

For context, read or reread the original Reversal of Fortune before reading Chapter 2.

It was a weekday. Stan was at his cousin's used car lot, trying to convince a young couple to buy an eight-year-old Toyota. Alexa was working the drive-through at McDonald's, but because business was slow, her boss told her to clock out and go home.

As she drove toward her little old house in what most white people called "the ghetto" Alexa pondered the reversal of fortune that had transformed her family from millionaires to paupers. In just a couple months' time, she had become accustomed to her new poverty-line lifestyle, which was a good thing because her husband had signed a one-year lease, meaning they would not be moving anywhere in the near future. Alexa did take some pleasure in recalling the outstanding sex that she had recently come to know with her black next-door neighbor, Wiley. Those thoughts reminded her that her sweet 18-year-old daughter, Erica, had become sexually active also, with Wiley's son, Travis.

Alexa contemplated how she had feared that the minority neighborhood that they had moved to would have a negative impact on Erica, and it had. Although not yet confirmed, all indications were that Erica was pregnant and would give birth to a mixed-race baby before graduating high school. After living most of her life as a spoiled little rich girl, Erica had assimilated remarkably well -- almost too well -- and she had adapted to her socially depressed surroundings and was well on her way to becoming a "hood rat".

Travis' mother, and Wiley's white common-law wife, Pam, had befriended Erica and her parents. A few days earlier, Pam had demonstrated her amateur hair-dressing skills and transformed Erica's long flowing blonde hair into a head of thick dreadlock-style braids. Besides her appearance, Erica had begun to act and speak in a fashion mirroring the young black people in her new circle of friends. Erica listened to rap music exclusively and her dialect had morphed into a blend of proper English, Ebonics, and gutter slang. Stan and Alexa had always admonished Erica whenever she used foul language, but her cursing and swearing had become so commonplace that her parents gave up on trying to correct her. Erica dropped f-bombs constantly. Just a year earlier, Alexa and Erica were beginning to consider which Ivy League college she would attend. But higher education was no longer an option for Erica. Alexa just hoped that her daughter would graduate high school, realizing that most teenagers in their part of town were dropouts.

Pam arrived home and heard loud rap music blaring from the house. Erica was inside with Travis and two other black teens, one male and one female, smoking weed while lazily lounging around the living room. The music was so loud that they did not hear Alexa park in the driveway.

As Alexa opened the front door, she saw her daughter holding a blunt between her lips, taking a big hit. Erica instantly knew that she was busted and just nonchalantly blew out the smoke. She said, "Hey Mom."

Alexa gasped and yelled, "Erica what the hell are you doing?! Come with me young lady!" As Alexa led Erica to her bedroom for a talking-to, the black girl took the marijuana-laced cigar from her and laughed, saying, "Erica's momma is gonna whip her ass for smoking dope!"

In the bedroom, trying to keep her voice down, Alexa angrily said, "What's the matter with you?! You know that you should not be smoking!"

Erica spat back, "For real, Mom?! You a hypocrite! I know for true that you smoked Pam's cigarettes, so don't give me no shit!"

Alexa fired back, "Well I'm not pregnant!"

"Well, I ain't knocked up neither!" Erica screamed in her mother's face. "My period came this morning, so I guess I musta just been late or somethin'."

"But, Erica, you said you had morning sickness."

"I said I threw up one fucking time! I guess it was just a nervous stomach or some shit."

Alexa breathed a genuine sigh of relief. "Well, Sweetie, you dodged a bullet this time. Let it be a lesson to you. If you don't want to wind up with a part-black baby in your belly you need to get on birth control."

Erica sighed, and in a condescending, haughty tone, she replied, "Yes Mother." Erica left the room to rejoin her "homies".

After Alexa changed out of her McDonalds uniform, she exited the bedroom and found Erica and the three others still hanging out in the living room. Knowing full well that Alexa was watching, Travis pulled a joint from his shirt pocket and lit it. After taking a big hit, Travis passed the joint to Erica, who smiled and took a long pull on the weed while looking at her mother. Erica chuckled as she teasingly held the joint out to her mom. Erica let out a "whoa!" when Alexa grabbed the joint from her hand and brought it straight to her lips, inhaling deeply and loudly. The joint made the rounds three more times. After about an hour of lying around, just being stoned, everyone, including Alexa, rose to their feet and went their separate ways.

Call me White Girl

Erica's reputation for being a party animal and a pothead became well-established in the minority community where she lived. As is common in black culture, her given name was used far less often than her "street name". Erica came to be known as "White Girl". Although she didn't care much for the label at first, she got used to it, and in time she responded favorably when she'd hear someone say "Wassup White Girl?!"

What girls like

It was a day off work for Alexa, who was quick to accept an invitation when neighbor Pam called and suggested that she come over for a beer.

Alexa was immediately surprised to see that Pam did not look her usual, slovenly self. Her hair was shiny-clean and pulled back in a neat ponytail. Her face was lightly brushed with makeup. Lipstick adorned her mouth, and she wore new shorts and a matching print top.

"Pam, you look so nice and pretty today!" Alexa gushed.

"You do too, Alexa, but you always do. You're the most beautiful woman that I know and sometimes you make me want to clean up my act! Just don't get too used to it because I'm still a redneck girl at heart!

After fetching a cold one for herself and Alexa, Pam said, "A little birdie told me that you were a bad girl yesterday and you were smoking weed. If I knew you were into it I would have fired up a joint or my bong a long time ago."

Pam motioned toward the living room and suggested they sit on the couch. While Alexa carried her beer and took a seat, Pam disappeared into her bedroom for a few seconds, then reentered the room and also sat on the couch. Alexa found it odd that Pam plopped down close to her instead of taking up space on the sofa's far end. The close positioning made more sense when Pam put her lighter and a hand-rolled cigarette on the coffee table in front of them both.

"Maybe you'd like to be a bad girl again and smoke a little weed with me," Pam mischievously suggested.

"I don't know, Pam. I don't usually..."

"Oh bullshit!" Pam chuckled. "My son said you had no problem smoking weed with him and your daughter! I bet you're a secret pothead just like me!"

Before Alexa could utter another word, Pam picked the joint up off the table and quickly lit it. She took a long drag, and then another, holding the smoke in her lungs, then handed the joint to Alexa. With barely a moment's hesitation, Alexa took it and brought it to her mouth, flashing a small smile before taking a double drag, just like Pam. When Pam finally exhaled her smoke, so did Alexa.

"I'm so glad that you moved in next door," Pam said as Alexa passed the weed back to her. "We have so much in common!"

Alexa laughed. "I never thought I'd even get along with anyone in this neighborhood, and it is nice that we've become so close."

Pam took another long pull on the joint, then moved her face close to Alexa and signaled that she wanted to "shotgun". Alexa knew the routine, although she had not done it in years, and she brought her mouth to within an inch of Pam's and inhaled deeply as Pam blew a stream of smoke toward her pursed lips. Both women laughed as Alexa exhaled their shared smoke.

"Your turn," Pam said as she passed the joint to Alexa. Alexa took a deep drag and leaned toward Pam's open mouth, prepared to shotgun her in turn. As Alexa exhaled into her mouth, Pam started to inhale then abruptly moved her lips forward, connecting them with Alexa's. Pam anticipated that Alexa would reflexively pull back, so she forcibly kept their lips pressed together in a lingering smoky kiss.

The two women slowly separated and leaned away. Alexa's face displayed shock while Pam's showed slightly nervous hesitation. Pam was hoping that her friend would not be repulsed by her bold move. In the space of a few heartbeats, Alexa began to smile, bringing a matching reaction from Pam. Foregoing another chance to toke on the joint, Alexa and Pam leaned in for another kiss, this one much longer and more passionate.

"I've been wanting to kiss you since the first time I saw you," Pam admitted. "Have you been wanting to kiss me too?"

Alexa smiled at Pam. "To tell you the truth, your husband's big black cock always captured my attention, but right this minute all I want to do is kiss you!"

Filled with lust and high on weed, both women embraced and began kissing more passionately. Pam was the first to probe Alexa's mouth with her tongue, then Alexa responded with hers and the two began Frenching each other like long-lost lesbian lovers. While kissing, they ran their hands over one another's bodies. Pam took hold of Alexa's tee shirt and pulled it up and over her head. Alexa yanked off Pam's top in turn.

Pam attacked Alexa's bra and managed to get it off in mere seconds. "Your big fucking tits make me jealous, Alexa, and you're going to let me play with them for a while!"

"Be my guest," Alexa cooed, "But let's get your bra off too. Your tits are just right -- so natural and your pierced nipples and Queen of Spades tattoo are so fucking sexy! I wish now that I'd had the nerve to get mine tattooed and pierced, back when I could afford to do it!"

Pam took Alexa by the hand and pulled her to her feet. Then she led her to the bedroom and guided her onto the bed. When Pam took hold of Alexa's shorts and began to pull them down, Alexa lifted her ass to make it easier. Pam knew that Alexa was totally on-board with her surprise girl-on-girl encounter when Alexa pulled off her own panties and dropped them on the floor while giving Pam her most alluring smile. Pam looked at Alexa's smooth-shaven vagina and saw it glistening with moisture.

Alexa did not need to remove Pam's shorts and thong. She did it herself, presenting her hairy pussy and bringing her fingers to gently rub her clit. That inspired Alexa to finger herself as well. The two women laid beside each other, each one stroking their pussy, and both began to moan with pleasure. Pam was the first to employ her tongue, lapping at Alexa's entrance. "Ohh Pam, that feels so good!" Alexa droned as she squirmed.

Pam backed away and said, "swing around and let's do a 69." Alexa did not need to be told twice as she shifted atop the sheets and buried her face in Pam's curly cunt hair.

Alexa and Pam were lost in their private world of same-sex lust as they each used their lips, tongues and fingers to pleasure their partner. Alexa was the first to shriek with an orgasm. Pam came soon after, screaming, "Oh fuck, I'm coming real fucking hard!"

Following their orgasms, both ladies stayed in position, planting little kisses on each other's pussy lips. Lifting their heads to smile at each other, Pam said, "that was way better than I ever dreamed it would be, and I have been dreaming about it."

Pam placed pillows against the headboard so that she and Alexa could sit up and snuggle with each other while they were both nude.

Pam turned her face toward Alexa's and spoke, "You've done this before, pretty lady. I can tell that I'm not your first woman. You really know how to use your tongue on a girl's pussy!"

"You're the first woman I ever wanted," Alexa responded.

"What does that mean?"

"You know that I spent a week in jail. Well, I didn't have any choice on my second day when a big lesbian named Yolanda took a liking to me. There were other women after her. I'd say five altogether. It actually wasn't all that bad after I stopped resisting."

"You poor baby," Pam said sympathetically. "And you were only locked up for a week. I can't imagine what your husband must have gone through, being in jail for three months."

"He doesn't talk about it much, but I know that he did things that he's not proud of. Things that changed him forever, you know? I think it would help if he opened up about it, but so far I can't get him to do it."

Pam gave Alexa a hug, pressing their bare boobs together, and cheerfully said, "Hey beautiful!", trying her best to be upbeat, "We just had some great sex! Let's not get all bummed out and depressed!"

Pam reached over to her nightstand and grabbed her pack of Newport 100s and a lighter. She pulled out two cigarettes, placing one between her lips and holding the other out to Alexa.

Alexa nodded a no, and said, "No. I really shouldn't."

"Of course you shouldn't!" Pam chuckled. "Neither should I! But we can't let that stop us!"

After a moment's hesitation, Alexa took the cigarette, and as soon as she did, Pam flicked her lighter in Alexa's face and held it until Alexa puffed out her first small billow of smoke.

"You are a bad influence!" Alexa told Pam while touching the cigarette to her lips for her second long drag.

"I know I am! I warned you that I was going to corrupt you when you moved in. Now aren't you glad that I have?"

Alexa smiled, leaned toward her naked friend, and gave her a little kiss.

Nightlife at home

It was 10 o'clock on a weeknight. Stan and Alexa were on the couch, watching TV. Erica was out with her friends. The parents did not know exactly where their daughter was, presumably just wandering the dark streets with her homies. It was part of routine nightlife in the ghetto. In a crowd Erica always stood out, not only because she was young and pretty, but also because she was the only white person in the group.

"There's nothing good on TV," Alexa complained. "Why don't we go to bed? I'm in the mood for some loving."

Stan liked what he was hearing and he snuggled closer to his wife and put his arm around her. Thinking about taking Alexa to bed caused Stan to think about the other man in her life.

"I believe I can help you out with a little loving, Mrs. Winfield. By the way, I guess you haven't been seeing much of Wiley lately."

That remark put Alexa on the spot. After contemplating for a moment, she decided to keep things honest between her husband and herself. "In all honesty, Honey, Wiley fucked me this morning, after you left for work. He came by here and actually said that Pam sent him over. He said she wanted a break!"

"Oh. Okay," Stan said, trying his best not to appear jealous or annoyed. After all, Stan had given Alexa the green light to fuck Wiley. Secretly, he would have preferred that she refrained when on her own, but at the same time, just the thought of a thick black cock sunken deep in Alexa's pussy never failed to arouse him.

Stan got off the couch, and Alexa followed him. They switched off all the lamps except for the front porch, leaving a light on for Erica, and they went to their bedroom.

Gay for the stay

As Alexa undressed and brushed her teeth, Stan spoke to her. "Alexa, tell me the truth. Why do you still want me and my average-sized (his opinion) white dick when you can have Wiley's big black cock?"

Before answering, Alexa sensed that Stan needed a hug and she gave him one.

"Honey, I do like being with Wiley. He does have a beautiful black cock and he fucks me like nobody's business! And I really do love the whole 'black skin' thing. It's a real turn-on for me. I never would have known that I was into black guys so much if you hadn't moved us here. But at the same time, I love you, and I always will, and I love the way that you make love to me. It's not just sex with you."

Stan and Alexa moved toward the bed to lie down, both of them naked. It went unsaid, but Alexa made it clear that she wanted to take things slowly. Stan ran his hands over Alexa's luscious breasts, rubbing and squeezing them. "I still love, love, love your tits! The best 15-grand that we ever spent!"

Alexa laughed. "We could really use that 15-thousand dollars now! I'd sell them back to the doctor tomorrow if I could!"

"Oh no you would not!" Stan declared as he sucked one of Alexa's nipples into his mouth. "I wouldn't let you!"

Alexa wrapped her hands around Stan's stiffening dick and began to slowly jack it up and down. She smiled at her husband and spoke softly. "I just told you how much I love Wiley's big black cock, but you know what? I think you like it too."

Stan shook his head "no" and began to pull away as if he were repulsed at the suggestion. Alexa tightened her grip on Stan's dick and held him close, then looking him in the eyes, she said, "I've seen the effect that Wiley's cock has on you, from the first time that he exposed himself in the pool. You got a hard on just seeing it!"

"I'm not gay!" Stan stated definitively.

Alexa continued to stroke Stan's dick and she told him, "I don't consider myself gay, but I like to have a little girl-on-girl sex with Pam sometimes. It's really easy to make that woman come, and she does the same for me!"

"No shit?" Stan said in disbelief. "You and Pam?" Alexa nodded a yes.

Stan was taken aback. Alexa spoke more. "On my second day in jail I heard the term 'gay for the stay'. You know what that means, right?"

Stan replied, "I was locked up for three months, so of course I heard about 'gay for the stay'. That means that inmates who aren't gay have gay sex with other inmates just to relieve themselves while they're locked up." Stan wanted to take back his words as soon as he added, "everybody does it."

"Everybody does it," Alexa repeated. "Did you do it a lot, Honey? Did you suck their cocks and let them fuck you in the ass like a bitch?"

Stan, who was feeling the arousing effect of Alexa's hand job, answered as if he was defending his actions. "Only the ones with big black cocks."

"That was probably most of them since so many people in jail are black," Alexa chuckled.

"Right now, it's you that I want to fuck!" Stan said loudly as he reasserted his manliness and pushed Alexa's legs open. He then pressed his dick into Alexa's pussy with all the masculinity he could muster. It was not hard for Stan to enter his wife since her cunt had grown accustomed to taking a cock that was double his size. Feeling elated, Alexa was happy to fuck Stan back.

As they humped on the mattress, their sex organs -- Stan's penis and Alexa's vagina -- were stimulating each other nicely, as nature intended, but in their minds they were not fucking one another. The married couple unknowingly shared a fantasy, each one of them taking a big black cock, Alexa in her pussy and Stan in his mouth.

After having his dick lovingly jacked by Alexa as they talked, and being aroused by the conversation, Stan could not last long. "Oh god, I'm cumming already!" Stan blared as he squirted his semen into his wife with four grunts. Stan got his orgasm, but not Alexa.

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers