Reversal of Fortune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chicken fight!" Travis hollered at the top of his lungs. He immediately dove under water, followed close behind by Wiley. Alexa and Erica both shrieked when they each found themselves hoisted up on the shoulders of the dark complected father and son. With Alexa holding on to his hands as she squeezed her inner thighs around his neck, Wiley announced, "The first one to hit the water is the loser!"

From the sidelines, Pam tossed her half-smoked cigarette away so she could clap her hands and cheer-on the bathing-suited gladiators, laughing and staggering around in the pool. Stan just stared, slack-jawed, at the childish spectacle before him.

Before long, Travis lost his balance and Erica tumbled into the water, joined by Alexa and Wiley. Alexa was laughing at the hijinks and was stepping toward the pool ladder when Travis shouted "rematch!" and she found herself riding Wiley's shoulders for another chicken fight. In that round, Erica yanked her mother's bikini strap, causing her to tumble off Wiley's broad shoulders. Erica threw two fists in the air, celebrating her victory. Alexa quickly shoved her boobs back into place and re-fastened the bikini strap, but not before Wiley caught a good glimpse of her nipples -- something that Alexa could not help but notice.

Pam grabbed Stan by the wrist, and said, "Come on, Stan. Let's show these wussies how to win a chicken fight!"

Stan had no desire to take Pam on his shoulders and do battle with his wife and daughter, but he had little choice. Pam dragged Stan into the pool and shoved him underwater so that she could climb up on him. "You fuckers are going down!" Pam laughed as she tightened her legs around Stan's upper body and went after Alexa and Erica with everything she had. "Those big fucking titties make you top heavy!" Pam shouted at Alexa as she caused her to tumble off of Wiley.

After a couple more rounds, everyone was feeling happy but exhausted. The game had had a major impact on everyone. Through the close physical contact and camaraderie, they had all gone from being relative strangers to being close friends, lightning fast.

For the next two hours, the two families relaxed around the pool, alternating in and out of the water. They munched on snacks and drank beer and sodas. Pam tried to get Alexa and Stan to let Erica have a beer, but the parents insisted she was too young to start drinking alcohol.

As the sun was setting, the party ended. The new friends shared friendly goodbye hugs. Wiley brought a laugh from everyone when he pressed his

chest against Alexa's big knockers for an extra-close squeeze. Wiley then walked the Winfields over to his fence gate and opened it for them to depart.

When he returned to the pool deck from walking the guests out Wiley announced, "They're gone. Seem like nice people."

With the cigarette she was smoking dangling from her lips, Pam reached behind her back and unfastened her bathing suit top. She let it fall to the deck, then pushed her panty bottoms down and off, revealing her breasts with their pierced nipples and her slightly overgrown bush. Travis watched his mother undress, then he dropped his trunks. So did Wiley, leaving the family of three naked.

"I don't think our new neighbors were quite ready to go natural today," Pam observed, "but they sure-as-shit will be soon enough. We're gonna have some fun with them. I can tell!"

Everyone nodded, then Pam walked over to her fully exposed son and gave him a friendly swat on his bare butt. "And weren't you the naughty boy!" she said playfully. "Chicken fights?! That's one way to get close to that white girl's pussy, but it didn't do you much fucking good rubbing against the back of your neck! I like the way you're thinking, though!"

Days that Followed

In the days that followed the pool party, members of both families connected off and on. Stan and Wiley did not speak, mainly because they had no occasion to.

Pam and Alexa got together a couple of times. Once, Pam visited the Winfield home on the pretense of borrowing a cup of milk. Another time, Pam invited Alexa to her place just to talk and have a beer. Pam preferred having Alexa come to her house because she could smoke there, something that Alexa asked her not to do in her house. Alexa still felt that Pam and Wiley were not "her kind of people" but she was glad to have made a friend, and a white one at that, in the depressed minority community she now called home.

To Stan's surprise, and consternation, Travis dropped by a couple of times to hang out with Erica. Both times the two teens ended up at Travis' house because he had a big-screen cable TV, plus video games and music players that Erica no longer possessed, since hers were confiscated by the government. Stan confided to Alexa that he did not feel that Travis was a suitable suitor for his daughter, but Alexa reassured him that Erica and

Travis had a purely platonic relationship and were nothing more than friends of convenience.

On Sunday afternoon, Alexa got a phone call from Pam.

"Hey Alexa. It's such a beautiful day that we're going to jump in the pool for a while. We were thinking that maybe you and Stan and Erica could come over and join us. It's always more fun with more people, and we had a blast the last time you swam with us."

Alexa, who at that moment was feeling bored out of her skull, was quick to accept the invitation, saying she and Stan would bring beer, soft drinks and a bag of pretzels.

"Oh, that would be perfect!" Pam said, adding, "and Wiley told me to tell you to wear the same bikini that you wore last time. Men, right?!"

Pam and Alexa both laughed at the little joke before they ended their call. Alexa immediately told her husband and daughter to get ready for a quick dip in the neighbors' pool.

Alexa felt a little shiver run up her spine when she scooped her big boobs into her ever-popular bikini top, knowing that the black man next door would be ogling her in it. When she pulled her bikini bottom up and stretched it tight Alexa noticed that, in the taut fabric, there was a camel toe visible that she had never noticed before. She felt another shiver.

While Erica adjusted her bikini, Stan donned his usual swim trunks. Five minutes later, they were on the pool deck joining Pam and Wiley.

Travis, who was dressed in dry clothes, told everyone -- especially Erica -- that he had a brand-new video game. He invited Erica to check it out. She decided that she would go into the house and play the video game instead of swimming with the parents.

Stan grabbed two brews for himself and Alexa, noticing that Pam and Wiley were already holding beer cans as they waded in the warm water. It was also obvious that Pam and Wiley had been drinking for a while and both were happily under the influence. After another hour, all four people in the pool were feeling pretty happy-go-lucky and uninhibited.

Seemingly out of the blue, Pam decided to tackle the topic of Alexa's swimwear.

"I don't know why you bother to wear that bikini, Alexa! You know you want to show off those big tits, and that top barely covers your fucking

nipples! You might as well wear nothing at all. You know what? Fuck it! That's what I'm going to wear -- nothing at all!" With that said, Pam howled with drunken laughter as she unfastened her bathing suit top and tossed it at Alexa.

Alexa caught Pam's top and lobbed it onto the deck with a laugh. Stan tried to act cool, but his eyes were riveted on Pam's nice-sized boobs with gold hoops piercing both nipples and a black spade symbol tattooed on her left breast.

"Okay Alexa," Pam shouted, "It's your turn! Take it off!

Wiley joined his wife and they both began chanting in unison. "Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!"

Until very recently, exposing herself would have been unthinkable for the classy and sophisticated person that Alexa was. But out of necessity, she had lowered her standards. Plus, she was feeling the same exhibitionist yearning that she had felt while having noisy sex within earshot of her daughter.

Grinning ear to ear, Alexa reached behind herself, unhooked her bikini top, pulled it off and tossed it toward her husband. Stan grabbed it and held it up on display.

"I can't believe you did that, Alexa!" Stan said. It was hard to tell whether he was actually perturbed or just acting that way. "What the hell has gotten into you?!"

"A couple of beers and just wanting to have a little fun in this God-forsaken town!"

Laughing loudly, Pam started waving her hands high in the air, jiggling her naked boobs and swaying her hips in a sort of hula dance. She started gravitating slowly toward Alexa, prompting Alexa to copy her moves. Wiley was all smiles as he clapped his hands and started shouting "Oh yeah, get it! Oh yeah, shake those tits!"

Stan seemed to be loosening up some. He smiled as he watched his wife and their neighbor performing half naked. They were not half-naked for long though, because after the water dance brought the two women close enough to speak a few words to each other, Alexa and Pam yanked off their bathing suit bottoms and tossed them high in the air, letting them fall to Earth in the backyard. Both laughed so hard they could hardly stand once they were totally naked.

"Hey Pam, look at Alexa!" Wiley called to his wife. "She shaves her pussy! I think it looks pretty damned good, right?"

Stan could not believe that the black man who lived next door could so nonchalantly, and loudly, be assessing his wife's vagina. Alexa blushed a deep shade of red, then she felt another shiver up her spine, secretly thrilled by this latest exhibitionist experience.

Pam ignored her husband's comment about their new friend's smooth pussy. Instead, she decided to deflect the attention.

"Okay Alexa," Pam shouted, "I think that it's time for everybody to strip, don't you?" Addressing Wiley and Stan, she demanded, "Come on, guys. Let's go! Off with your bathing suits!"

Wiley did not hesitate for an instant. He scrambled out of the water to stand on the wood deck and dropped his swim trunks. He laughed as he stood there, his hands on his hips, and his big black cock hanging down between his sturdy legs, half-way to his knees. Neither Stan nor Alexa could help but gasp and gawk.

Pam took pride and pleasure in witnessing the couple's muted reaction and admiration of her husband's impressive penis. After a minute, Pam yelled, "Okay Stan, it's just you now. Take off those trunks and show us what you got, white boy!"

Stan suddenly faced a dilemma. He had no desire to display his unimpressive private parts, but to refuse to go along at that point would have brought embarrassment and ridicule of another type. Besides, Stan reasoned, Wiley's cock was so freakishly large that no one would expect him to compete with it.

With the women cheering him on, pale-faced Stan climbed out of the pool and stood next to jet-black Wiley, who was almost a foot taller and far more muscular, not to mention his being blessed with a cock that was twice as long and twice as thick as an average white dick. Everyone laughed and clapped as Stan bared it all.

As the celebration subsided, there was an air of awkwardness. What would they do next? Stan was not particularly attracted to Pam, and Alexa had never once expressed an interest in black men, although she was beginning to behave like an admirer. Stan wondered whether she felt tempted to explore Wiley further.

Unlike swingers who put themselves in situations where they expect to switch sex partners, Stan and Alexa had joined Wiley and Pam for a

couple hours of low-key fun and relaxation. Nevertheless, the sexual tension was undeniable and palpable.

As she bent down to pick up her beer can, Alexa discreetly skimmed her smooth pussy with her fingers and found it very wet. It confirmed what she had detected -- a slickening of her slit. Alexa could not seem to stop staring at Wiley's big black cock and she knew that it was turning her on. She also knew that she would be dripping wet, and visibly so, in a minute or two. She jumped back in the pool to hide her condition, and to chill the rising heat in her pussy.

At the same time, Stan had a growing hard-on, also brought on by merely looking at Wiley's big black cock. Stan was having flashbacks to his months in jail and all the similar cocks that he'd been forced (at first, anyway) to take in his mouth.

With urgency, Stan announced, "I have to take a leak" and while trying to hide his boner with his hand, he scrambled down from the pool deck and dashed over to the bushes beside the house. Already naked and highly aroused, Stan feverishly jerked himself to a fast finish, dousing the plants with his cum and grunting involuntarily.

Pam heard his muffled moans and shouted, "you okay over there?"

"Yeah, I'm just fine," Stan hollered back. After jerking off, Stan felt the usual letdown that comes from cumming. Jerking off had helped to ward off his unmanly desires, but standing there, naked in the back yard, Stan still wanted to suck Wiley's cock into his mouth in the worst way. But, before he gave in, and did something that could have embarrassed himself, and forever changed the way that Alexa saw him, Stan fought that overwhelming urge. Besides, he had no way of knowing whether Wiley would accept a blow job, or beat him to a pulp for suggesting it.

Mustering his last ounce of self-control and resolve, Stan looked at Alexa, still bare naked, and declared, "We have to go home! Now!"

Pam and Wiley tried their best to convince Stan and Alexa to stay, even suggesting that they could get dressed again if the nudity bothered them. Stan insisted that they had to get going. Alexa appeared a bit hesitant but she nodded in agreement with her husband.

Wiley wrapped an arm around Alexa's shoulder and quietly said "I really hate to see you go, but we'll pick this up again some other time. Sometime soon."

When Alexa and Stan got back into their clothes, Stan said, "we need to round up Erica. She's been playing that video game with Travis long enough."

As Pam led Stan and Alexa from the back door through the house, there was no sign of Erica. They all paused in the living room.

Pam walked a few steps down the hallway and opened a closed bedroom door. She poked her head inside the room and said, "Erica, your mom and dad are leaving and they're looking for you."

There was a hushed exchange that Stan and Alexa could not quite hear, then Pam stepped back from the door, pulled it closed and said, "Erica says they'll be done with the game in five minutes and she'll be home right after that."

Not wanting to delay another minute, Stan thanked Pam and led Alexa out the front door and back to their humble home.

Girl Talk

Two days after the naked swim that nearly spiraled out of control, Pam was worried that her friendship with Alexa might have been strained by the series of risqué events. To get together with Alexa one-on-one, Pam called and asked her to help her polish her nails. Pam said that she could never do a good job on her own toes and could use some help. Pam promised to do Alexa's nails in return for help with her own.

"I'm really not very experienced at this," Alexa told Pam when they sat together to do their nails and drink a beer or two.

"You're probably used to getting pedicures and manicures at some fancy salon," Pam said with a smile. "Your daughter told my son about how you used to be rich but now you're poorer than we are. Stop me if I'm getting too personal, but did you and Stan really go to jail for stealing money from investors?"

Alexa did not mind talking about her reversal of fortune. It was almost therapeutic for her, so she told Pam that she had spent a week in jail while Stan was locked up for three months. She related how Stan had been bamboozled by a conman who was going to make him a billionaire, not just a millionaire, and it cost their family every dime they had and everything they owned. Alexa explained how Stan had moved them back to his boyhood hometown after his cousin offered him a job selling used cars -- a job that Stan had to take.

As Alexa kept her eyes fixed on the pink polish she was dabbing on Pam's toenails, she said, "I didn't know, and neither did Stan, that we were moving into a black neighborhood." Alexa realized that she was sounding racist, and was quick to add, "Not that there's anything wrong with black people, or living with black people! That didn't come out right! Well, you know what I mean."

Pam laughed. "It must have been a major culture shock when you discovered that Stan moved you to Nigger Town!

Alexa laughed nervously while Pam casually lit a cigarette and spoke more after her first exhale. "You're probably wondering how I wound up here with Wiley. Well, I've had jungle fever ever since puberty. I was the pretty white girl who dated black boys and I was still in high school when Wiley got me pregnant with Travis. Having a black baby sorta sealed the deal. We've been living here, together, ever since."

"Wow," Alexa said, "what do you think it was that made you want to date boys who weren't, you know, white?"

Pam took a long drag on her cigarette and smiled as she blew out a cloud of smoke. "I can tell that you have never, ever been with a black guy; otherwise, you would know. Black skin on white skin just looks so fucking good, it's a major turn-on. But the main thing for me is the way that I just love getting fucked by a big black cock!"

Alexa chuckled. "That whole thing about having mind-blowing sex with black guys, and how their 'big black cocks' are so much better than white penises is just B.S. -- it's an urban legend!"

"Who the hell ever told you that, Alexa?! Stan?! No offense, but if I had a dick as small as his I'd say that big black cocks are 'bullshit' too!"

The women sat and laughed until they cried, then Pam said something that floored Alexa. "If you want to find out what it's like to fuck a big black cock -- how really good it feels -- let me know. There is no fucking doubt that Wiley would love to show you!"

"And you're telling me that you'd be alright with that, Pam?!"

"Sure. Why not? I know that Wiley fools around some. I almost feel like I'm being selfish, not sharing him more, and besides, I get more than enough cock from him, believe me! If you want me to, I can tell Wiley that you're interested and he'll fuck your brains out tonight!"

"Oh no!" Alexa responded adamantly. "No! Don't say anything. Not a word." A few seconds later she added, "Not yet anyway."

After both women had fresh polish on their fingers and toes, Alexa said goodbye and left. An hour later, her head was still spinning. She had a lot to think about.

Something to do

It was just another weekday evening. Stan, Alexa and Erica sat in their living room, glancing at the television, not at all interested. Erica twirled her long hair with her finger. Across the room, Alexa talked on her phone. When she ended the call, Alexa spoke to her husband. "Stan, you don't have to work at the car lot this Friday night, do you?" Stan answered "no."

"How about you, Erica?" Alexa queried next. "You're going to be around, aren't you?"

It was obvious that Alexa wanted to rope her husband and daughter into some Friday night activity, and Erica was not going to agree to it without learning more.

"Why do you ask, Mom? What do you have in mind?"

"Well, that was Pam from next door on the phone," Alexa stated. "She wants us to come to dinner. She says she's making her grandmother's spaghetti sauce and it's the best sauce in the world. I really shouldn't be eating all those carbs, but at least it would give us something to do for a couple of hours -- if you both want to go, that is."
Stan sounded a bit annoyed when he asked, "They're not doing anything weird, are they? I mean, everyone is gonna be dressed and we're going to sit at the table and eat spaghetti, right?"