Reversal of Fortune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexa's reaction was to laugh. "As far as I know. Pam said we can hang out a little, have a couple beers and eat."

"I guess it's okay with me," Stan said before he turned to ask Erica whether she was on board. The teenager shrugged her shoulders and said, "sure, whatever."

Alexa said that she would call Pam and accept the invitation. She felt just the slightest bit uneasy because when her husband asked whether anything "weird" was likely to occur, she had said no. But truth be told, Alexa got the distinct impression from Pam that something more than just a dinner party was being planned.

Dinner for Six

Alexa, Stan and Erica were expected at Pam and Wiley's for dinner at 7 PM. Since they were only walking next door, they did not need to get ready until the last minute.

Back when they were millionaires, barely a year earlier, Alexa always loved to dress for dinner and she imparted the habit upon Erica too. Since their costly clothing was really all they had left from their formerly opulent lives, Erica kept up the practice of dressing for any somehow-special mealtime, even though it made her look somewhat pretentious, given her current low social standing.

"Put on some makeup, and wear a dress," Alexa called out to Erica as dinner time approached.

"Okay Mom," was the reply from Erica, who had already planned to do her makeup and wear a nice dress that showed off her long legs and shapely curves. Of course, Alexa wore a dress that was low-cut to showcase her well-enhanced bosom.

Stan was wearing a pair of designer jeans and a polo shirt as he waited for Alexa and Erica. When his wife and daughter exited their bedrooms, ready to go, Stan was floored by their appearance.

"Wow! You both look gorgeous! I've got the best-looking ladies in this whole neighborhood! I'll bet Wiley and Travis are going to be jealous when they get a look at you two!"

When they arrived at their neighbors' house, Stan was a little surprised to see that Pam was wearing a dress too. He politely complimented her and she returned his kindness with a kiss on his cheek. Wiley, wearing baggy pants and a tank top, the same as Travis, grinned and then told Alexa and Erica, "you two look awesome!" He then gave Alexa an exaggerated hug, pressing his chest hard against her breasts. With all the laughing in the room, Stan could not hear what Wiley told Alexa during the hug, but she gasped and appeared for a moment to be shocked.

Everyone found seats in the cozy living room, except for Pam, who being the hostess, began to pass out cans of beer. As she handed a can to Travis, Pam looked toward Stan and Alexa and said, "I think my son is old enough to sip a little beer. Now don't you think Alexa is old enough too, or are you going to make her the odd-ball without a fucking drink?"

Put on the spot, Alexa turned toward Stan, who nodded his head up and down. "Well, okay just one beer," Alexa said to Pam. Then, with motherly concern, Alexa faced Erica and counseled her. "Now Honey, you may not like the taste at first. That's okay. Just take it slow, and you don't have to finish the whole can if you don't want to."

As Pam and the others looked on, Erica popped the top on her beer can and took a big swig, smiling slyly at Travis as she swallowed. For the next half hour, everyone sat chatting and laughing as they sipped their beers. When Pam and Alexa went into the kitchen to stir the tomato sauce, Travis very discreetly slid in behind them and grabbed another beer for Erica.

After Pam dished out the spaghetti, everyone crowded around the kitchen table, and they all agreed that Grandma's sauce was delicious. Wiley, Stan and Travis watched a ball game on TV while Pam, Alexa and Erica cleaned the kitchen. The three ladies vowed that they were not going to sit around and watch TV all night. Pam stepped into the living room, turned the television off and turned the dusty old boombox on, playing some hip hop music that was foreign to Alexa and Stan. More beers were passed around to everybody. No one was keeping track of young Erica's intake, and her underage drinking was clearly no longer an issue.

Pam decided to put on some slower, more romantic music. She started with some old Smokey Robinson and Lionel Ritchie CDs and she pulled Wiley to his feet for a slow dance. Stan took Alexa in his arms and plodded around the tiny makeshift dancefloor. Stan got a sour look on his face after Travis wrapped his arms around Erica. Alexa whispered to him, "isn't that sweet?"

When the second song came on, Wiley and Pam sidled up to Alexa and Stan. Wiley smiled and said, "Mind if I cut in?" as he took Alexa's hands in his. Before he could even react, Stan found that Pam was in his arms and Alexa was waltzing away with Wiley. As he led Pam around the living room, Stan kept one eye on Alexa and Erica. The sight of his lily-white wife and daughter in close contact with one man who was dark black and another dark brown, made his stomach churn. It was not so much that Stan was opposed to race-mixing, it was just such a new concept for him where his little family was concerned.

Stan said nothing, but he was annoyed to see Wiley whispering to Alexa. At first, it was brief and not frequent, but the frequency increased as the dancing continued. With Wiley's lips pressed to her ear, Alexa would always smile, or nod her head, in response to the secretive messages.

As the drinking and dancing progressed, Wiley dominated Alexa's time and made her his steady dance partner, even after Stan cut in on him several times to reclaim his wife. It was also plain to see that the two were openly flirting with one another. Pam tried her best to hold Stan's attention, almost as if she were keeping him busy and distracting him. One time, out of the corner of his eye, Stan saw Travis giving Erica a kiss.

A short time later, Stan became worried when he realized that Erica and Travis had disappeared. Somehow, they had slipped away. Stan stepped down the hallway, as if to use the bathroom, then he bypassed the john and checked the bedrooms. Erica and Travis were not there. Stan made finding Erica his mission.

It occurred to Stan that Erica might have taken Travis to their place, since it was currently unoccupied. As Stan rushed out the door, he announced to everyone that he was getting a headache and needed to run home for some Tylenol.

Alexa called out, "If you don't feel good, Stan, go ahead and lie down. I'll be there in a little bit."

Stan trotted home, and lo and behold, he heard noise as soon as he opened the front door. He stood and listened. Giggling and lip-smacking sounds were coming from behind Erica's closed bedroom door. Stan knew that Erica's window blinds were broken, so he dashed out to the side yard and peered through Erica's window. Sure enough, several slats were hanging down from the blinds, allowing Stan to see Erica and Travis wrapped up in each other on the bed. Neither one was wearing any clothing.

Stan was flabbergasted. He watched for a couple minutes, then decided that he could not just stand there and witness his daughter being defiled. Stan also decided that Alexa needed to suffer this indignity as well. He was not about to confront Erica without Alexa, so he scooted back to Wiley and Pam's place to enlist Alexa's support.

Since he had just left a few minutes earlier, Stan felt no need to knock and announce himself back at Wiley and Pam's house. As he opened the front door and stepped into the living room, Stan saw Pam, lighting a cigarette, still occupying the chair that she had sat in all evening.

In what was basically a surprise announcement, or a warning, Pam loudly blurted, "Stan! You're back!"

Stan shifted his gaze toward the couch where he and Alexa had been sitting until his recent departure. Alexa was still on the couch, but now so was Wiley, and Alexa was sitting sideways on his lap. Wiley's shirt was off and Alexa's hands were outstretched on her black neighbor's bare chest.

Alexa was so startled by her husband's reappearance that instead of even trying to inconspicuously separate, she jerked her hands back and practically rocketed off of Wiley, landing on the empty cushion next to him. Alexa and Wiley, and Stan and Pam, just looked at each other. None of them moved as their eyes darted around the room, gauging each person's reaction, or lack thereof. Dead silence filled the room. After more than a minute, Alexa spoke.

"I'm sorry Stan. I'm really sorry, and I love you, but I have to find out. I have to know what it's like."

Stan responded with a face devoid of expression. "Curiosity killed the cat," he deadpanned.

Alexa shook her head, a couple of times, at what she thought was an incredibly odd response from her spouse. Still looking Stan square in the face from six feet away, Alexa slowly slid sideways while lifting her ass, returning to her perch on Wiley's lap. She wrapped an arm around Wiley's back and let it rest on his bare shoulder. The contrast in their skin color had never been more striking.

Wiley wrapped an arm around Alexa, letting it come to rest atop one of her oversized breasts, half-covered by her dress and bra.

Stan's jaw dropped at the sight of Wiley's brazen move, and his wife's silent acquiescence. Alexa cracked a small smile.

"I don't know about the cat," Alexa began, seeming to regain some self-confidence, "but curiosity has been killing me for a long time - ever since you moved us here, Stan. I need to settle this thing tonight. With Wiley."

Just as Alexa was cuddling closer to Wiley, Stan cleared his throat and announced, "Alexa, I kinda forgot what I came back here to tell you. It just might interest you to know that I found Erica, at our place, and she's naked right now. Yes, our daughter is at home, in her bed, with Travis. He's naked too and they're probably doing it right this minute!"

"She's getting fucked?! Good for her!" Pam declared while spontaneously clapping her hands. "Erica's a lucky girl and she's going to love it! Travis is hung pretty good, and he knows how to fuck!"

It occurred to both Stan and Alexa that Pam spoke about her son's sexual prowess with far too much familiarity. Oddly enough, for Alexa, the thought of her daughter taking Travis' cock in her juicy young pussy spiked her own arousal even higher.

Lifting her head from Wiley's chest to look toward Stan, Alexa casually stated, "Well, I hope Erica likes it. I hope that Travis fucks her good! At least she won't spend half her life wondering if she's missing out on something." Slowly shifting her gaze to Wiley's eyes, inches from hers, Pam softly said, "You can do the same for me tonight, Wiley. Show this white woman what a black man can do."

Stan slowly moved across the living room and sat opposite Alexa and Wiley. It seemed that he wanted a front row seat. Alexa tried to talk him out of it.

"Stan. Honey. We all know that Wiley is going to fuck me, but you don't have to see him do it. Don't force yourself to watch. We can talk in the morning and I'll tell you everything."

Stan nodded a "no".

Pam tried next. "Stan, Wiley is gonna take good care of Alexa. You know he will. And I could take good care of you. Why don't we leave them alone and go over to your place and check on Erica and Travis. Then you and I could have a little fun while Alexa and Wiley have their fun."

Stan nodded a "no".

Still cradling Alexa on his lap, Wiley was cool and calm when he said his piece. "Let me tell you, Stanley, I don't much care whether you're in the room or not. If you want to watch, you're gonna to have to stay out of it. You don't speak unless you're spoken to. You sure as hell don't interfere. From right now, and for the rest of the night, Alexa's not your wife anymore. She's my woman. You got that, little buddy?"

Stan nodded a "yes". Alexa beamed a bright smile.

After one instantaneous glance at her husband, Alexa moved her face to touch Wiley's and she pressed her lips to his. The kiss was simple and basic, lasting about five seconds. When it ended, Alexa looked to Stan and then Pam for their reactions. Stan sort of stared, clearly dumbfounded. Pam appeared to be relaxed, leaning back, nodding in the affirmative, expressing acceptance.

Alexa closed her eyes and leaned in for another kiss, wetting her lips and tilting her head this time.

"I'm going to like being your woman tonight," Alexa told Wiley, loud enough for Stan to hear.

Wiley led the way with the next kiss, opening his mouth and pressing his broad soft lips firmly against Alexa's. His tongue, large and wet, entered and danced inside his soon-to-be lover's mouth. Alexa met Wiley's tongue with hers and they dueled. Fast growing passion was felt by each of them. Soft sounds of lip smacking and lustful hums filled the room.

Alexa's exhibitionist tendencies surfaced again when she looked around and reveled in the fact that her every move was being watched by Stan, Pam, and of course, Willey.

Alexa and Wiley continued their passionate kissing as they began to explore each other's bodies. Alexa ran her hands across Wiley's rippled bare chest, then she wrapped her fingers half-way around his upper arms and squeezed his bulging biceps. Stan could tell that Alexa was judging Wiley's strength, undoubtedly impressed by how much stronger he was, compared to the weakling to whom she was married.

Wiley leaned away from Alexa and motioned for her to remove her dress. She stood and pulled the garment over her head. She did a slow spin, wearing only her bra and panties, and looked her husband in the face as she rotated past him. As soon as she returned to Wiley's lap, he wrapped his arms around her, to hug her for a moment and to unhook and remove her bra.

"Damn girl!" Wiley exclaimed, "your tits are outstanding! I've been wanting to squeeze and suck on these since the first time I saw you."

"Mmmm, what took you so long?" Alexa murmured seductively as Wiley began to knead both snow-white boobs, one in each of his large dark hands. "Mmmmmmmm, oh yeah, you know what I like," Alexa purred as Wiley sucked a nipple into his mouth. For the next 10 minutes, Wiley fondled both tits and sucked on both nipples. Stan noticed that Alexa

was much more responsive and vocal than usual. While Wiley was still groping and sucking her tits, Alexa bent her knees and pulled her panties off, leaving herself totally exposed and making her whole body available to her new partner. Stan thought to himself that his formerly-faithful little wife obviously could not wait to get herself fucked by another man.

Wiley lifted his head away from Alexa's chest and said, "I need to be undressed too if you want my big black cock tonight."

Alexa laughed out loud, then grabbed his belt and zipper in a fury, loosening Wiley's pants and yanking them down and off. When she did, to no one's surprise, Wiley's big black cock flopped out into view.

Alexa gasped, then looked Wiley in the face. "You know, I saw your big, long, fat, beautiful, black cock that time that we were skinny-dipping in your pool, and I think it was 'love at first sight', but it looks so much bigger, and better, up close."

"Up close and personal," Wiley said with a chuckle. "Go ahead, baby, play with it. Take it in your hands and your mouth."

Stan had been stoic, almost statue-like, to that point, watching his wife being kissed, cuddled, and fondled by their black neighbor. But the introduction of Wiley's cock radically changed the dynamic. Stan had been feeling jealous of Wiley. Now he realized that he would be jealous of Alexa too because she was going to enjoy that cock while he could only watch.

Alexa held Wiley's ebony cock in her dainty pale hand, slowly jacking it up and down, watching and feeling it grow. Stan just stared and could feel his dick growing too, getting harder and harder, straining against the inner layers of his underwear and jeans.

"Wiley, your cock is so fucking amazing," Alexa cooed. Just when Stan thought that his wife's debauchery, and her lover's dark and meaty appendage, could not arouse him any further, Alexa parted her luscious red lips and slowly drew four inches of the slithery, shining, black cock into her mouth -- the same mouth that Stan had been kissing for 20 years.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh!" Stan grunted loudly as he lost the battle to contain his lust and desire. The zipper of his jeans pulsed revealingly as his rigid dick ejaculated, untouched, stimulated only by sights and sounds, as well as fantasies and recollections of his own encounters in jail.

"Oh my god, Stan!" Alexa shouted. "Did you just cum in your pants?! You did, didn't you?!"

Stan and Alexa looked each other in the face. Stan's expression revealed shame mixed with lust. Alexa's displayed a blend of shock and wonder, then she chuckled a little, as if to laugh it off -- the only reaction that seemed appropriate -- and she slid Wiley's cock back into her mouth.

After having wet his pants with his cum, Stan's crotch felt uncomfortable and he thought about leaving to go change his clothes, but he worried that leaving Alexa with Wiley at that juncture would somehow be akin to abandoning her.

Stan was surprised at how much his wife seemed to absolutely love sucking Wiley's cock. She went at it non-stop, licking from top to bottom, tip to base, kissing his hairy balls and sucking on them too. She let herself drool on the cock to help lubricate her hand job with her slobbery spit. Wiley's cock was just too big for Alexa to deep-throat it, but she gagged several times trying.

"Oh god, Wiley, I just love sucking your big black cock. I love it, I really do! I can't get enough of it!"

"You can have all the cock you want, baby" Wiley assured Alexa while gently stroking her hair. "But, if you keep up your cocksucking, I'm going to cum in your mouth, and tonight I really want to cum in your pussy!"

That was music to Alexa's ears! She was so eager that she started squirming and begging him to fuck her.

"Wiley I want you in my pussy too! I want you to fuck me so bad.! Don't make me wait anymore. Come on! Fuck my cunt with your big black cock!

Wiley began shifting around on the mattress, getting into position. Lying on his back with his cock pointing straight up, he guided Alexa toward him and gave her a long and wet kiss as her big tits brushed his chest.

"Let yourself down on my cock a little at a time. It's gonna be tight, but you'll stretch and you'll be able to take it."

"Ow! Ow! Shit! That really is tight!" Alexa groaned with some trepidation, but she continued to impale herself an inch at a time. It got better. "Oooh, shit, Oooh yeah! That feels good. Feels real good! Oh fuck yes! Yes!"

Alexa picked up speed, assisted by Wiley, and began bouncing up and down with Wiley's cock deep inside her.

"Look baby," Wiley panted, "You're all in! Your pussy is full of my cock!"

"I'll say it is! Tell me about it! Oh fuck, I feel so full! I've never felt like this before! Oh fuck me!"

After about 10 minutes of being ridden cowgirl style, Wiley nudged Alexa off so that they could change positions. Looking toward her husband during that momentary lull in the action, Alexa caught her breath and spoke to Stan directly.

"The day that we moved into this crappy neighborhood, you told me that God, or fate, or karma put us here for a reason. You were right, Stan, and getting fucked like this is the best reason ever!"

Wiley laughed and gave Alexa a kiss, then motioned for her to get up on her hands and knees. When he moved in behind her, and plunged his cock into her wet and pliable pussy, she screamed with pleasure. Alexa had never cared much for "doggy style" with Stan, but she was loving it with Wiley.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" Alexa shrieked. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"