Reversal of Fortune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan was taken aback seeing and hearing his wife have a bigger orgasm than he had ever seen in all their years together. Even more surprising was the way that she trembled during her climax, her arms and legs practically vibrating involuntarily. That strong reaction was a first for her.

As Alexa slowly stopped cumming, Wiley eased her onto her back. She bent her knees and spread her legs wide open. Wiley moved into the missionary position over her and paused to kiss her passionately. He was perhaps too slow in pushing his cock back into her pussy because Alexa grabbed it with her hand and slid it into her slit, uttering a long "Ooooohhhh" when she felt it back inside her.

Alexa lifted her head and strained her neck to "see for herself" as Wiley's big black cock slid in and out of her pussy. She called out to her husband.

"Stan, are you watching this? Do you see what Wiley's doing to your wife? Doesn't it look amazing?! He's in me so fucking deep! Oooh, he's fucking me so good!"

Wiley pumped his cock into Alexa at a steady clip, both of them grunting and moaning in ecstasy. Before much longer, the time to cum came for Wiley.

"Baby I'm gonna cum in your pussy. I'm ready to cum."

"Oh yeah, Wiley! Do it! Do it! Cum in my pussy! Fill my pussy with your sperm!"

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh!" Wiley grunted as he shot his cum load deep into Alexa's belly.

The two lovers kept their connection, sharing smiles and kisses. "That was the best I ever had!" Alexa gratefully gushed. "I mean it. The best ever!"

Suddenly, inexplicably, Alexa's thoughts went to her husband, and she looked over to see whether Stan was still in the room. He was. He was sitting there, his pants pulled down to his knees, and his right hand wrapped around his dick, all slimy with cum.

Alexa could not help but smile. "Well, look at you, Stan! You came two times! Wiley and I only came once, but you came two times! You must have really liked seeing me get fucked by Wiley and his big black cock!"

Wiley gave Alexa another kiss and said, "I'm glad that your husband liked it so much, because I'm gonna be fucking this fine white pussy a lot from here on out!"

Stan pulled his pants half-way up and shuffled away, heading for the bathroom. Alexa and Wiley stayed on the bed, trading little kisses and smiles.

While Alexa and Wiley were basking in the afterglow, Pam gazed affectionately at the happy couple, feeling justifiably proud of herself for her role in the mating that she just witnessed. After all, Pam was the one who told Alexa how good it felt to fuck a big black cock, and she also told Alexa that Wiley was willing and able to fuck her. In fact, Alexa and Wiley, and Erica and Travis, might have never met if Pam had not befriended her new neighbors.

Leaning back in her seat, Pam lit a cigarette to celebrate her achievement. Alexa slid off the bed and stepped toward Pam. With Wiley's cum still dribbling out of her pussy and running down her leg, Alexa took the cigarette from Pam's hand and brought it to her own lips for a long inhale and a slow exhale. "I forgot how nice an after-sex cigarette can be, especially when the sex is so fucking good!" Pam laughed and said, "I'll light another one for me."

The new norm

Alexa would have been happy to spend the rest of the night with Wiley, but Pam would not abide with that. Pam was just fine with an occasional hook-up between her husband and her friend, but she would make sure that no one got more black cock than her. That evening, Stan and Alexa returned to their house and collapsed on their bed, both too mentally and physically exhausted to engage in any further sex. Tired as they were, though, sleep did not come easy because they had to listen, through the thin walls, to their daughter's screams of "fuck me Travis!" for most of the night.

When the weekend ended, everything and everyone sort of returned to "normal". Normal came to include Erica and Travis fucking each other like rabbits, and Erica fucking Wiley as often as possible.

A few weeks later, when she did not have to work at McDonald's, Alexa made two cups of instant cocoa and invited Erica to sit and talk. The two actually had been talking a lot more recently. After drifting apart during Erica's early teen years, they now had something in common.

Sex was the topic of interest that the mother and daughter had in common and enjoyed sharing so often. Aside from comparing notes on the intercourse itself, they shared an almost incestuous bond, since Erica was fucking the son of the man that her mother was fucking.

During their chat, Alexa mentioned that she needed to pick up some birth control pills. "I hate going to that free women's clinic but we don't have money or health insurance anymore, so I don't have much choice." Then she chuckled and added, "After I get the pills, I just have to remember to take one every day. I'm not too good at that!"

Suddenly, a thought occurred to Alexa. "Erica, what are you and Travis doing about birth control?"

Erica felt a twinge of shame. "Umm, Mom, we're not really doing anything yet. We haven't decided, you know, what's best. Travis and I both hate condoms."

Alexa was shocked. "Erica, what the hell are you thinking?! Do you want to get pregnant?!

Erica turned her face away, too embarrassed to face her mother. She hesitated, then haltingly replied.

"I don't know, Mom. Maybe. Maybe I do. Right now, right here, I can tell you that I don't want Travis to get me pregnant, and not just because our baby would be black, or part black, or whatever. But, when I'm with him -- in bed with him with his cock inside me - I stop thinking and it's like I'm under some spell of his. At that point, I want it. I just totally fucking want it!

Alexa reached her hand out to touch her daughter, causing the young woman to turn and face her mother.

"Erica, you say you want it. You're talking about his big cock and his cum, right? You want him to cum deep inside you. Is that what it is, Honey?"

"Yeah, Mom, that's it exactly. I can never say no. I don't want to say no." After a pause, Erica continued. "Okay Mom, so you and Wiley are fucking each other, just like me and Travis. We're both like sluts for their big cocks. And when you're fucking, I'm sure that Wiley wants to cum deep in your pussy. So, how do you, you know, handle him? How do you stop him?

"I don't," the older woman answered in a heartbeat. "I know I need to stop him, but I don't. I don't have any more control than you do, Baby Girl. We're both playing with fire and the only question is, who gets burned first?"

The mother and daughter sat silently for a minute, then Erica made a request.

"Mom, could you maybe pick up an early pregnancy test at the clinic?"

"Why?!" Alexa shrieked, "What's going on?! Don't tell me..."

"My period didn't come and I threw up this morning."

"Oh Erica! Oh my god. You don't need a test kit. You need an appointment with a doctor!"

Alexa and Erica threw their arms around each other and began sobbing, not so much from sadness, but more from the sheer weight of emotion. After a couple of minutes, Alexa forced a smile on her face and wiped the tears from Erica's cheeks.

"It'll be alright, Erica. Everything will be okay."

Then, still smiling, Alexa got nostalgic. "I always thought that I would give you a million-dollar wedding and a mansion next door to mine. Then you would give me a little blonde haired, blue eyed grandchild. But, that's not who we are anymore. Not at all.

When we first moved here I told your dad that Wiley, Pam and Travis were not our kind of people, but I was wrong. We're the same. We're what people used to call 'white trash', barefoot and pregnant!"

The mother and daughter had never felt closer. They both giggled and shook their heads in disbelief of how they had evolved. Then Alexa summed up the situation.

"You know what? At the end of the day -- when all is said and done -- this is really not such a bad place to raise a baby."

Erica gave her mother a knowing little grin and said, "or two!"

The End

To be continued? Readers, you tell me... Should I write another chapter? Pondering the possibilities ... Pam & Alexa, Stan & Wiley, Pam & Stan, Alexa, Erica & Wiley, Alexa & Travis and Erica & Wiley, Stan's cousin & his wife, other neighbors? Another pregnancy? How about more tattoos, smoking, drugs? Post a comment or Feedback if you would like to read more, or not.