Reversal of Fortune Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Stan caught his breath, still buried inside Alexa, she rubbed her hands on his bare back and cooed, "You can still get me off, Sweetheart."

Stan shifted around until his face was buried in Alexa's smooth but very messy pussy. He tickled her clit with his tongue and lapped up the warm cum that he had just deposited.

"Oh yes!" Alexa moaned, "Lick my pussy! Suck out your cum! Get it all with your tongue! Oh shit! Now I'm cumming too! Oooooh! Yes, yes, yes, yes! Oooooh fuck!"

Stan pulled his face away from Alexa's pussy and brought it to her lips for a kiss. She did not seem to mind that he had semen smeared all over his chin. Then, Alexa felt moved to speak a little more.

"You know, for the first 19 years of our marriage, before you went to jail, you never wanted to eat me out after you came in me. Now you seem to love it. I think that all your jailhouse lover-boys must have left you with a taste for cum!"

The embarrassment showed on his face when Stan simply answered, "maybe".

Party Planning

Two days later, Pam called Alexa on the phone and asked her to come over to help her plan an intimate little party she wanted to host on Saturday night. Alexa knocked on the front door and Pam hollered, "Come on it, Alexa!"

As Alexa stepped inside Pam's place, she passed her daughter, who was on her way out. Alexa did not know that Erica was visiting Pam, but thought nothing of it. Pam beckoned Alexa to the kitchen table and slid her cigarette pack and lighter toward her. After insincerely attempting to decline the offer, Alexa drew a cigarette from the pack and Pam was quick to light it. As she tapped her cigarette in the ashtray, Alexa noticed a smoldering butt there. Pam had already been smoking when she'd arrived, so Alexa figured that someone else had just finished a cigarette. She had to assume that, most likely, it was Erica, sneaking a smoke. Alexa decided to just ignore the evidence and let it go, for now.

Anything goes, and cums

When Saturday night rolled around, and it was almost time for the party, Alexa warned Stan that the get together was probably going to be wild. But, she said, she was ready to let her hair down and have some fun, and she felt that everyone was probably feeling the same way. The truth was, Alexa had been craving Wiley's big black cock and she was itching to get fucked by it.

As they strolled over to their neighbors' house, Stan, Alexa and Erica were downright giddy with excitement. The sex that had resulted following the spaghetti dinner had been mostly spontaneous. This night, every member of both families were anticipating something akin to an orgy. When Alexa and Pam planned the interlude, they expressed to each other their hope that they would have something like a no-holds-barred swinger party with everyone free to frolic however they wished. Alexa certainly wanted to get herself fucked, and she wanted her daughter to enjoy some nasty fun too, but she also hoped to bring her husband further out of his shell so that he could satisfy his own pent-up perverse urges.

When Stan, Alexa and Erica arrived at their neighbors' place, they discovered that they were way overdressed. Wiley and Travis were wearing nothing but their boxer briefs and Pam was decked out in just her bra and panties.

Pam laughed and said, "You all need to kick your shoes off first, and then just keep going! We'll all be bare-ass naked before too long."

Having no shame, Erica was the first to strip down to her undergarments, followed by Alexa and eventually by Stan. He needed a couple of beers before he was in full party mode.

Travis was acting as DJ and was streaming music through a small sound system linked to his cell phone. When one tune ended, Pam hollered "Play that song 'Wet Ass Pussy'!"

Stan thought he heard wrong. "Wet Ass Pussy?!" What is that? Is that really a song? Wet Ass Pussy?!"

Everyone laughed. Alexa knew "Wet Ass Pussy" because Erica played it all the time at home. Erica decided to educate her dad. "It's by Cardi B and it's like Rap Song of the Year." As Travis started to play it, Pam, Alexa, and Erica formed a dance line in the small living room and started to bump and grind each other as they rapped along with the recording:

Give me everything you got for this wet ass pussy.

Beat it up, Nigga, catch a charge,

Extra large and extra hard,

Put this pussy right in your face,

Hop on top, I want a ride.

Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes,

This pussy is wet, come take a dive.

As the song ended and the dancing girls started to slow, Wiley slinked up behind Alexa and blatantly slipped his hand into the front of her panties. He wiggled his fingers inside the fabric and hollered out, "Alexa's pussy isn't wet yet, but it's starting to drip some!"

Everyone, including Alexa, laughed and cheered Wiley's audacity. That, combined with the raunchy sing-along, set the stage for the audacious fuck-fest yet to come.

After making sure that everyone had a beer, Pam said, "This is going to be fun!" When Pam lit a cigarette, no one paid any attention, but they all perked up when the smell of the smoke permeated the room. They each recognized the odor of marijuana.

"Let's show them our little routine, Alexa!" Pam said as she moved closer to Alexa and took a deep hit on the joint. Alexa opened her mouth and inhaled powerfully as Pam blew her intoxicating smoke toward her lips. Everyone laughed. Alexa then took the joint and repeated Pam's actions. It came as no great surprise to either woman when Pam pressed her lips to Alexa's for one of their well-practiced smoky kisses. Everyone hooted and hollered at the lesbian action.

Erica grinned widely as she stepped over to her father and held the joint out to him. Stan waved off the offer and said, "No, I can't." There was a chorus of "Oh, come on Stan! Loosen up!"

"I have to see my probation officer next week," Stan explained. "That prick always make me drop urine. He'd love to find THC in my piss so that he could violate me and send me to prison. It's not worth it. I'll just watch the rest of you get high!"

"Poor Daddy," Erica said with a fake pout. "Well, that's more weed for the rest of us!" Erica took another extra-long hit on the joint and shotgunned Travis. The teenagers kept their lips plastered together for several long seconds, then Travis took the joint and handed it to his mother so that it could make another complete circuit around the room.

Alexa approached Stan, wrapped her arms around him and started to kiss him, pushing her tongue deep inside his mouth. She slid her hand inside his waistband took hold of his dick, which began to swell in her grasp. "It's too bad that you can't get stoned like the rest of us, Honey, but I want you to feel free to do whatever you want to do. Anything at all. No rules and no judgement."

Erica and Travis were the first to get completely naked and they pressed their bare young bodies together as they stood and affectionately kissed. Pam surprised them both when she interrupted, then pressed her lips to Erica's, passionately kissing the pretty teen. Erica was startled at first but she recovered quickly and wrapped her arms around Pam. Sliding a hand down to Pam's left breast, Erica began to squeeze the boob and said, "That Queen of Spades looks so fucking sexy on your tit, Pam. I'm gonna get my tit tattooed that way some day."

"Okay Mom," Travis said as he interrupted the lesbian action. "Stop trying to steal my girlfriend. I'm gonna need her pussy tonight!"

"Don't be so greedy, Son," Alexa said playfully. "You can have her pussy, and you know that you can have mine too anytime you want it!"

Alexa and Stan shot each other quick glances, acknowledging to each other that Pam had just admitted to having an incestuous relationship with her son.

Alexa, meanwhile, had guided Wiley to drop his shorts and sit his bare ass on the couch. She knelt at his feet, as if she was worshipping him, and began to kiss and lick his big black cock. Wiley started to moan as Alexa pulled the cock into her mouth, demonstrating the deep-throating skills that she honed. Pulling the cock out momentarily, Alexa sweetly called to her husband.

"Stan, Honey, come over here please." Alexa patted the floor next her, indicating that she wanted Stan to take a place on his knees next to her.

For a couple of minutes, Alexa continued to suck Wiley's cock as Stan watched from a foot away. Alexa slipped one hand over to grab Stan's dick, just to see whether her spouse had developed an erection. Alexa was happy to feel that Stan was as stiff as a board. She moved her hand from Stan's dick to the back of his neck and gently nudged him closer to Wiley.

As she held Wiley's cock in her other hand, Alexa began to rub that big purple cock head against her husband's lips and she whispered, "It's okay, Stan. I talked to Wiley after he fucked me yesterday and he's okay with it. Just kiss it one time. Do it for me."

Stan hesitated, then he slowly moved his face toward the oh-so-inviting cock in his wife's hand and he puckered his lips and placed one butterfly kiss on the tip.

"There!" Alexa chirped. "I knew you couldn't resist any longer. Now help me suck this yummy black pecker!"

It was clearly a breakthrough moment for Stan, because he immediately teamed up with his wife as they took turns sucking that huge Negro penis into their mouths. It went on for several minutes before Wiley nudged Stan and Alexa away from his crotch and cleared his throat.

"Okay," Wiley said with a smile, "you give pretty good head for a faggot, Stan, but your gorgeous wife needs a good fucking now from a real man, so step aside Buddy!"

As Stan turned around and moved aside, he saw that daughter Erica was sitting on Travis's lap, gleefully bouncing and getting herself fucked. Pam had wedged herself in between the couple and was giving sloppy kisses to both Travis and Erica, whichever moving-mouth-target she could connect with.

"Oh god yes, Wiley" Stan heard Alexa scream from the couch behind him. "Oh fuck me with that big, beautiful, nigger cock! Every fucking time you fuck me it feels as good as the first time!"

Stan must have resembled a child as he sat naked and cross-legged on the floor, jerking his dick with watching his wife getting her pussy pounded by her dark lover. Pam knelt down beside Stan and thoughtfully put her hand over his to help him with his masturbation.

"Your wife looks so good with that big black cock in her pussy, doesn't she?" Pam quietly asked.

"Yes. Yes she does." Stan agreed. It wasn't long before Stan became the first to cum. The jizz oozed out of his dick and most of it was smeared on Pam's hand. Pam smiled at Stan and brought her hand to his mouth, prompting him to lick it clean.

The small room was filled with the sounds of flesh slapping, moaning and groaning as the Winfield women got their fill. Suddenly, Wiley called out, "Hey Travis, let's switch!"

"Okay Dad!" Travis readily agreed as he eased Erica off his cock and stepped over to the couch where Wiley was nudging Alexa up and out.

"Oh fuck, you're tight!" Wiley muttered as he pressed his cock into Erica's 18-year-old pussy. Erica began to squeal in delight as she felt the biggest cock she'd ever encountered pressing into her.

"Mmmm!" Alexa moaned as she welcomed Travis to invade her. "Oh god, son, no wonder my baby girl wants to fuck you all the time!

Changing partners had rejuvenated the father and son and they pounded their new fuck-mates fast and hard, causing the mother and daughter to shriek with orgasms almost simultaneously.

"Do it! Cum in me!" Alexa screamed as she felt Travis tense and prepare to inseminate her. He grunted and blasted Alexa's pussy in the way that only a well-hung, young, half-black stud can do.

After recovering for a minute, Alexa slid off of Travis, giving him a lingering kiss in the process. Then she summoned her husband.

"Stan. Honey. I have something for you."

Alexa leaned back and spread her pussy lips with her fingers, causing cum to begin dribbling out of her. Without hesitation, Stan pressed his face into his wife's pussy and hungrily lapped at the creamy cum that young Travis had left for him.

"Aw! Aw! Aw! Aw! Aw!" Wiley groaned as he doused Erica's insides with a deluge of sperm. Wiley wanted to enjoy Erica for a little while longer before easing her off of him.

Erica glanced over at her mother, who was getting her pussy swabbed by her dad. "I'm next, Daddy!" she hollered.

Pam and Alexa watched lovingly as Stan tenderly extended his tongue to lap up the cum smeared all over his daughter's sloppy snatch.

As Stan finished up with Erica, everyone started to move around, most reaching for their drinks to quench the thirsts that they'd developed.

"Wow! That was amazing!" Pam said to everyone all at once. "I need a smoke after all that!"

Pam drew a cigarette from her pack and lit it before passing the pack to Alexa. The smile left Stan's face when Alexa tapped out a cigarette for herself and quickly lit it with Pam's lighter. As Alexa exhaled, Erica meekly asked, "Umm, can I get one?" Alexa turned abruptly to look at Stan and measure his reaction.

"No!" Stan loudly declared. "Erica, your mother is making a big mistake and you're not going to repeat it. You're not going to start smoking cigarettes, young lady!"

Erica was uncharacteristically defiant when she stated, "Too late for that, Daddy!"

The room was quiet for a moment, then Alexa handed Erica a cigarette and flicked her lighter, offering her daughter a light for the first time ever. It was a tense moment as Erica drew the glowing cigarette from her pert lips, looked toward her father, and exhaled a sizeable white cloud. Pam's expression revealed some evil satisfaction, knowing that she had done her part to further corrupt young Erica. Two minutes later, the three ladies were all chatting and laughing as they happily smoked together.

After lingering for about an hour, happily recalling the events of the evening, Stan and Alexa were ready to leave. Erica said that she was going stay and sleep in Travis's bed that evening.

As they moved toward the door, Alexa smiled and said, "When I get home I'm going to listen to 'Wet Ass Pussy' one more time!"

"You are so bad!" Pam chuckled.

Alexa laughed as she said, "Someday, Pam, I just hope that I can be as bad as you! Maybe worse!"

Clearing the air, not.

About a month later, as was typical, when Stan got home from work he went to the kitchen to grab a beer. Alexa was in the kitchen too, extracting the last cigarette from the pack in her hand. Alexa sparked her lighter and tilted forward until the tip met the flame. She inhaled deeply, and as she exhaled, she crumpled the empty pack and tossed it in the trash can.

Smoke was still wafting from her nostrils as Alexa gave Stan a quick "welcome home" kiss, then she took another drag and as she exhaled, she sputtered out, "Honey, could you give me $20? I'm out of cigarettes and I need to run to the quickie mart."

Stan glared at his wife and said, "you're buying cigarettes now?"

"Well, yeah," Alexa responded, "Yeah, I couldn't just keep bumming them from Pam. It's not right that I smoked hers all the time."

Stan was both perplexed and annoyed, and it showed.

"Alexa, who the hell starts smoking when they're 38 years old?!"

Alexa drew hard on her cigarette and said, "I guess the answer is 'me', although I actually started smoking when I was 15. If you remember, I had to quit when I was 20 and you got me pregnant with Erica. I guess I'm just picking up where I left off."

"Well, we don't have the money to support your bad habits!" Stan resolutely stated.

Alexa became irate. "You don't have to tell me that money is tight, but I just feel so damned deprived sometimes! I gave up my $60 a bottle wine and the cocaine that we were happy to blow a thousand dollars a week on. You know, I don't blame you, entirely, but we'd still be rich if you hadn't gotten greedy and let that new partner of yours bamboozle you and bleed all your investors dry. We both went to jail, and we could have gone to prison, and it cost us everything. And now you don't think I'm entitled to a cigarette once in a while?! That's a crock of shit!"

After a long pause to collect her thoughts, Alexa's frown dissolved into a small smile and she added, "At least I've got you to love me, and Wiley to fuck me, and he does it for free. Otherwise, I'd go nuts living in this dump!"

As Alexa took another long draw on her cigarette, Stan apologized, probably for the 1,000th time. "I know it's all on me," Stan admitted. He told Alexa they would manage and he would not deny her a couple packs of cigarettes now and then. Alexa softened and said she would try to work a few more hours at McDonalds to bring in a little more money. Stan pulled out his wallet and handed Alexa a $20 bill.

"I've got 22-dollars left until payday," Stan cautioned, "so go ahead and buy your cigarettes but make them last until then."

Desperate times, desperate measures

It had not taken long for young Erica to get addicted to cigarettes. She realized it one day when she was home alone while her parents both worked. She had hooked up with Travis for a quickie at noon before he left to shoot hoops with his homies. All by herself, bored, Erica desperately wanted a cigarette, but there were none available. Every few minutes, she peered out the window to see if Pam was around, but every time she looked Pam's car was gone. Erica knew she could always bum a smoke from Pam -- she'd done it many times -- but no such luck.

Finally, the front door opened and Alexa walked in. "Yo Mom," Erica offered as a greeting.

"Hi Sweetie," Alexa said as she dropped her purse on the kitchen table. "McDonalds was crazy today. I can't wait to get out of this uniform." As soon as her mother closed her bedroom door behind her, Erica made a beeline for the purse. She tore into the handbag and declared, "Oh yes!" when she found her mom's cigarette pack. She pulled out a cigarette, dropped the pack on the table, grabbed her lighter and lit up for the first time that day.

Erica inhaled deeply three times in a row, so relieved to assuage her craving. By the time Alexa rejoined her, wearing shorts and a tee shirt, Erica was leisurely leaning back, perfecting her smoke rings with her chin tilted up and a half-consumed cigarette between her fingers.

Erica was startled when Alexa bellowed, "Erica, what the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"Chill Mom!" Erica shouted back. "What it looks like I'm doin'? I'm just smoking a cigarette."

"You're smoking one of my cigarettes! That pack has to last me until Friday!" Alexa informed her daughter. "Your father got all pissed off when I asked him for cigarette money. If you want to be a smoker you need to buy your own!"

"But I don't have a fucking job! I couldn't even get a job like you at McDonalds because I was honest on the job application when it asked whether I ever used illegal drugs. I didn't know that you have to answer 'no'."

"Well, young lady, try babysitting or dog walking, or apply at Burger King or someplace! I don't care what you have to do, but we're not made of money anymore, and if you want cigarettes you need to make some money to buy them!"

Sulking, Erica went to her room to make a couple of phone calls. When she returned to the kitchen, she found her mother sitting at the table, smoking. Alexa felt bad about the little spat she'd just had with Erica and had already decided that she would sparingly share her cigarettes with her daughter. She was feeling guilty about how she'd allowed Erica to start smoking in the first place. It was not really fair for her to cut her off after letting her get addicted to nicotine.