Reversal of Fortune Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akexa held her mostly-smoked cigarette out to Erica and asked her if she wanted to finish it. With a "thanks Mom", Erica eagerly snatched the cigarette and smoked it to the filter. The two sat together, chatting a little as they watched Rachael Ray cook on TV. When a knock came on the front door, Erica jumped to her feet and said, "I'll get it."

Alexa saw Erica whispering to a tall, skinny, black kid at the threshold. As the young man stepped in, Erica said, "Mom, this is Tyrell. We're going to hang out for a while." Alexa said hello as Tyrell and Erica walked past her toward Erica's bedroom.

"Your momma is fine!" Tyrell said, loud enough for Alexa to hear. "Maybe I could get with her sometime!"

Alexa was surprised by Tyrell's boldness, but she took his remark as a compliment and smiled to herself. Wondering whether the young man was still talking about her, Alexa tiptoed toward Erica's room and pressed her ear to the door. She found that she could hear just about everything.

"Come on, Tyrell," Erica demanded. "I don't have all fucking day. Pull it out and let's go."

Alexa was shocked, but she listened even harder.

"Just a blow job. I told you. No pussy!"

"Oh wow, Tyrell, you got the kind of cock that I like. Big and black!" Erica was not very experienced, but she had deduced that guys react positively to words of encouragement. She wanted this encounter to move along.

"Mmmm, you taste good, Tyrell. I want your cock in my fucking mouth! I'm gonna suck the cum outta you!"

Alexa could hear Tyrell moaning, and she detected slurping sounds that could only be coming from her darling daughter. It went on for several minutes.

Tyrell had been quiet for a while, but his voice got loud. "Ooh yeah White Girl, I'm gonna bust a nut! Where you want it, Baby?"

"You can cum in my mouth or on my tits, Tyrell. It don't matter." That confirmed for Alexa that Erica was at least half-naked.

"Oh White Girl," Tyrell began to yell, "Here it comes. Hold it in your pretty mouth! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!"

There was quiet. Alexa pictured her barely legal daughter, lying on the bed with her mouth wide open, showing Tyrell his creamy load before swallowing it. Not wanting to be caught eavesdropping, Alexa returned to the living room couch and pretended to watch television.

Five minutes later, Erica and Tyrell came out of the bedroom. Without a word, Erica walked the young man to the door and let him depart. Facing her mom with a sly smile on her face, Erica held up a crisp 20-dollar bill, and chirped, "I'll be right back, Mom. I'm gonna buy myself some cigarettes."

As she watched Erica stroll away, Alexa thought to herself that, no matter what cigarettes cost at the quickie mart, Erica had already paid too high a price.

Getting busy

In no time at all, Erica found that she was very much in demand. Young black men dropped by her dumpy little house with regularity to get their cocks sucked. Alexa turned a blind eye to her daughter's side-line business. Meanwhile, Erica was happy to finally have a little spending money again. With 60-dollars and two packs of cigarettes in her purse, Erica went to the mall with two black girls that she had befriended, leaving Alexa home alone.

Shortly after Erica left, Alexa heard a knock on the front door. She answered the knock and found a young black man on her doorstep. Alexa's first thoughts were that this boy with the dark black complexion and corn-rowed hair was pretty cute.

"Yo, wassup," the guy said with a big smile. "I'm Darius. It's my first time here. I'm looking for White Girl."

"And why is that?" Alexa asked, knowing the answer full well.

Darius held up a 20-dollar bill. "Look, I just want a blow job. Can I get one or not?"

Alexa felt a naughty thrill at the thought that this attractive young black man would want her to pleasure him for money. "Sure. Come on in," Alexa said in her most seductive voice.

Recalling what she'd heard Erica say to her first customer, Alexa said, "Well come on, Darius. I don't have all fucking day! Get it out."

Alexa expressed her approval when Darius dropped his pants and let his big black cock hang out. "You got a really nice cock there," she told her visitor. Then she dropped to her knees in front of him and kissed and licked the cock before taking it into her mouth. Alexa was enjoying the oral sex almost as much as Darius.

"Can I see your big tits?" he requested between moans.

Alexa giggled, backed away, and pulled her top up and off. "You can look but you're not here to suck my boobs. That costs extra."

"Well, I only got 20 bucks, but you sure got some fine-looking tits!"

Alexa began to suck the cock stronger and faster. "Oooh, where I can cum?!" the young man pleaded, obviously close to an orgasm.

Again, echoing what she'd heard her daughter say, Alexa answered, "You can cum in my mouth or on my tits. It doesn't matter."

Suddenly, Darius pulled his cock out of Alexa's mouth and pointed it at her bare chest. "Here I cum! Nnh! Nnh! Nnh! Nnh! Nnh! Oh fuck!"

Alexa had a mild climax herself just watching this young black stranger spray gobs of slimy cum all over her boobs. A minute later, with cum dripping off both of her nipples, she rose to her feet.

Alexa felt a need to fess up, and as her young stud pulled up his pants, she said, "I'm not the white girl that you thought you were getting. I'm her mother."

"For real?! Holy shit! So you're "White Momma" then! Well, you sure know how to suck a black cock, White Momma! You know I'll be coming back here!"

After collecting her 20-dollars and showing her satisfied customer to the door, Alexa went to the bathroom to clean up. As she scrubbed the cum off her chest with a washcloth, Alexa saw her reflection in the mirror. She stared herself in the face and said out loud, "I hope you're proud of yourself. You're a cheap whore now, just like your cheap whore of a daughter."

After staring at her image for a minute, a smile slowly formed on Alexa's face. She gave her big tits another wipe and left the room. It was not very long before everyone in the area was calling Alexa "White Momma".

Erica's resourcefulness

One evening, Stan, Alexa and Erica were lounging on the living room couch, watching TV. When Erica sat up, Stan took notice. Not wanting to stare, Stan watched from the corner of his eye as Erica brought a fresh cigarette to her pretty pink lips, letting it dangle while she reached for her lighter on the coffee table, next to the overflowing ashtray. She flicked a flame and lit her cigarette, puffing out a small batch of smoke then hallowing her cheeks for her first deep inhale. Since Erica openly took up the habit a few weeks earlier, Stan had seen her smoke before, but he had never really studied it. As she took another long drag, he was enthralled to see her smoking expertise, as if it was now second nature for her. Inhaling, then exhaling, time after time, as normal as breathing. After watching surreptitiously for two minutes, Stan wondered who was financing his daughter's costly habit.

"Erica, where are you getting the money for your cigarettes? I hope your mother's not buying them for you."

"No," Erica answered. "Mom got bitchy and said if I wanted to be a smoker I had to buy my own cigarettes. That's what I been doin'."

"Okay, where are you getting the money?"

"If you really want to know, Daddy, I been doing some 'odd jobs' for some of the neighbors."

Stan broke out in a smile. "That's great! It's good that you're being so resourceful. That's the secret to success in business. Make a plan, find a need, and fill it. I'm proud of you, Erica!

As she exhaled and tapped her cigarette on the ashtray, Erica said, "Thank you, Daddy. Some of your money-making know-how musta rubbed off on me!"

A new opportunity

A few days later, Alexa and Pam were hanging out at Alexa's place, each drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette. Since smoking was no longer prohibited, Pam did not mind spending time at her neighbors' house. After some mindless chit-chat, and a little girl-on-girl kissing and heavy petting, Pam decided to broach a rumor that she had been hearing.

"So, Travis mentioned that you're now known as 'White Momma'. Correct me if I'm wrong, and don't get pissed-off, but there's also talk that White Momma and White Girl are giving $20 blowjobs to the colored boys."

Alexa laughed and said, "Well it has been known to happen."

"It's true then!" Pam said, busting out in laughter. "I'm surprised at you! When you moved in you were so fancy and sophisticated, and Erica was just like you. Now you're both plain white trash, just like me!"

Alexa laughed too. "Well, Pam, you've rubbed off on us! It started when I told Erica she had to scrounge up her own cigarette money. It just sort of snowballed, so to speak!"

Pam became a bit more serious. "Listen. I don't know if you'd be interested in this, or if he'd be interested in you, but Wiley has an old friend, Antoine, who runs something like an escort service. It's all very hoity-toity and hush hush. I've worked for him a couple times myself. If you'd like, I can have Wiley talk to him. You wouldn't get rich again, but you'd make way more than 20-dollars."

Alexa paused to light another cigarette, feeling a little jittery, and wanting to process what Pam had just said. "I'd be a prostitute. That's what you're saying, right?"

"That's basically it," Pam said. "But there's a lot more to it. Do you want me to have Wiley talk to Antoine?"

For two minutes, Alexa just sat there, deep in thought, taking one long drag after another off her cigarette, saying nothing. As she crushed out the butt in the ashtray, Alexa looked Pam in the eyes and said, "Sure, ask Wiley to talk to Antoine about me."

The End of Chapter 2

The decadent decline, depravity and debauchery continue in Reversal of Fortune Chapter 3.