All Comments on 'Reversal of Fortunes Pt. 04'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 3 years ago
5 Stars

-26thNC Approved

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Hmmmmm.... What Katrina is doing by leaving for three months seems to be taking advantage of her husband's kindness and generous, loving nature. She KNOWS he'd never say no, but she's leaving him and severing the technology/emotional tie to which they've both agreed. Is this the first step in complete subjugation and subsequent humiliation and debasement of Katrina's 'beloved' husband? I hope not, because this series has been fun, refreshing and very erotic. Let's hope the author doesn't make that hard left turn into the world of formulaic, cliché-ridden, 'cuck shit', where love turns to hate and debauchery, devoid of all human kindness and martial respect.

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

Super super super exciting story!!!!!

blue66blue66almost 3 years ago

I am loving this story. The who!e situation of him not being able to .com it's as good as chastity only worse. Such a clever idea if only possible in real life.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

After this amount of time and separation behave passed, I think a turn-a-round reversal of roles is necessary.

EmeraldflareEmeraldflarealmost 3 years ago

I absolutely love this series it is very well written and the idea of the implants is great. However I share the same reservations as some of the other reviewers in that this 3 to 4 month trip is crossing way over the line into abuse. Yes he had issues that were not necessarily entirely his fault, but he was willing to make the sacrifice to solve them. It is medically necessary according to many research studies and medical journals that at least weekly ejqculations are very beneficial to the physical and mental health of an adult male. But for holim ti not be able to cum while being expected to service his wife's friend for as much as 3 full months or more would have massive negative affects on both his physical and emotional/mental health.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not sure if folks think that Shane and Katrina actually have these devices implanted and that this is a documentary, but no one blinked at the "if Katrina dies tomorrow and the process is irreversible" scenario. The concept of the devices is delicious, the writing is first rate, and the fact that you are writing fantasy isn't lost on me. Your hard left turn into cuckolding happened when Katrina started letting Shane boink her sister. Infidelity is infidelity, orgasm or not, no matter which partner crosses that line. Keep writing great stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES