Reversal of Fortunes Pt. 05

Story Info
Home alone, no coming. What to do. Surprise!
9.4k words
3.6
13.6k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Shane was awakened by what he felt was an extreme case of morning wood. His impressive phallus was filled so full of blood he feared his skin would split. It was not so much painful as it was...intense. Such a very intense pleasure that he knew he could not sate.

And that, he began to understand, would be the issue. It was more psychological than physical. Waking up with a fully turgid member was nothing new. Certainly it was commonplace since he and Katrina had gotten their implants.

However, up til now, even when Katrina had denied him an orgasm, there was hope. She was laying beside him in bed, and there was always the hope she would have mercy upon him and make love to him long enough for him to gain release, to cum inside of her.

But now.

Now his wife was gone for three months on a book tour. She could not help him if she wanted to do so. He needed his throbbing penis to be within her vagina, within proximity of her implanted device.

Now there was no hope of that happening. For the next 90 days or more, he would be incredibly aroused with no possibility of relief. No hope that he could please Katrina enough that she would be patient enough to love him for over an hour.

Shane sighed and got up to take the first of many cold showers.

One thing became a reality for him which was positive. Without anyone else around, with few distractions, he was getting a remarkable amount of writing done. At this rate he would have his next novel completed well before his deadline. After his shower he ate his breakfast at his computer. He had recognized that with all of his time to himself, he would have to be disciplined. He was determined to spend at least eight hours per day writing. And he stuck to it. There were inevitable interruptions...welcome interludes, but since he had control of his time he made up for them.

The most consistent, or regularly scheduled, was when Jenny, their housekeeper, would come in three times a week. Since he and Katrina had begun their female led relationship, he and Jenny had become fast friends. She would clean, make lunch, then they would sit together chatting while they ate. She had become accustomed to his nudity. While she did not mention it, she was torn between her loyalty to her husband Jeff...and the desire to have Shane's huge phallus buried inside of her.

As for Shane, had Katrina suggested it, he would not deny Jenny his recently obtained talents. But he was happy to have someone he could chat with and would never want to complicate her marriage.

So they would talk about the latest drama in the news, the food she prepared for him, and lately about the devices she and her husband were about to have implanted. Jeff was excited about it, but Jenny was apprehensive.

"I do not know if Jeffery really comprehends what he is getting himself into Mr. Shane. He says he has thought about it, but, I mean, look at you." She looked embarassed. "I am sorry. I say too much."

"Not at all, ma'am. Do you mean the three month thing? Or something else? Please don't be embarassed to talk to me. You should know by now it is hard to hurt my feelings."

"The whole thing, really. I cannot imagine not having control of my own body...not being able to orgasm without another person's permission. I mean, if it were reversed and I could only finish if I had Jeffery and only Jeffery inside of me, I could not do it. I am not a highly sexualized person, but when I want it, I WANT it. And yes, the three month thing...I think my Jeffery would lose his mind."

Shane was only three days into his three months of denial during this conversation. They had been sitting at the kitchen center island on bar stools eating a salad Jenny had prepared. Shane was, as usual, nude. His manhood had been flaccid, hanging heavily between his legs. Now, even though there was no sexual tension between them, the subject of sex, and of denial, caused his penis to fill and rise. Soon a dollop of precum leaked from the glans.

"Oh my, Mr. Shane, I am so sorry!"

Shane blushed, but on reflection, chuckled, "It is okay. This happens several times a day now...sometimes I'll be busy and won't even notice. When Kat calls, I can depend on it!"

He jiggled his turgid member playfully and she laughed.

"Actually, I think this is your answer. If Jeffery is like me, and 'gets off' on not being ABLE to get off without permission, he will like being tormented as much as I do."

"But do you not want to...you know?"

"Cum? You bet your ass I do! I really, really, really want to cum. But the entire time I can't, I am on a sexual high."

The days went by quickly for Shane, despite his predicament. The pleasure/pain of his morning wood became more frustrating, and he never knew when an erection would present itself during the day.

When he went out, he had taken to using the trick Katrina had shown him. He would take one of her feminine pads and place it in his underwear to soak up the inevitable stream of precum. Because he had become hyper-sensitive and hyper-aware of the females he saw.

Every flip of the hair, low cut tops, short skirts or shorts, a whiff of perfume, a toothy grin or dozens of other feminine actions would arouse him. Although he was courteous and never leered, women seemed to sense the energy and some took advantage of it, flirting with him to see where it went. A light touch on his hand or arm or a coquettish smile electrified him.

And of course they noticed his impressive bulge even when he managed to remain flaccid. He definitely got some looks when his manhood became turgid.

Although she was busy, Katrina made time to call him at least once a day, in addition to texting each other. Most of the communication was not sexual; her asking his opinion on something related to the tour, him letting her know some detail back home, etc.

But she also made sure to let him know how much she missed him. And of course took pains to tease him. She would tell him about attractive men that hit on her, hinting that he may yet become a cuckold. If she masturbated, she would video call him so he could watch. She sent sexy texts to make sure he was on a sexual high. Which was not really an issue.

The second Thursday Katrina video called him in the evening. She was in her hotel room in a midwestern city and completely nude, laying on the bed.

She flashed her radiant smile, and that was all it took. Shane groaned. She understood why, "Let me see!"

Shane angled the phone downward and Katrina was able to see his cock transition from being soft to exceedingly erect.

"Awww...he misses me! I miss you too, little buddy. Have you been good for me? Have you been taking care of yourself?"

She was talking directly to his penis, which throbbed and bobbed in response.

"Oh, I love you too! Has daddy been giving you plenty of exercise?"

His penis pulsed and expelled some precum.

She addressed Shane, "Well, have you?"

"Umm...no, baby, I haven't, since I can't cum anyway." He was not pouting or complaining, he simply did not see the point.

"What??" She chided him playfully. "My little buddy needs exercise...I want him in shape for me when I get back, baby." She pulled her dildo from under her pillow, "Masturbate with me, handsome. I want to see you edge yourself while I cum!"

She placed her phone where Shane could see her body and watch her efforts, and directed him to do likewise.

As she began playing the head of the phallus across her already moist nether lips, she looked to make sure he was stroking himself. "Thats a good boy. Don't take it slow...I want to see how many times you can edge before I'm done cumming, baby. And I expect you to exercise him everyday for me. I want him all muscled up and crying tears of joy when I get home to him..."

As she slowly slid the dildo in and out of herself, playing with her clit simultaneously, she taunted him lovingly.

"A big cowboy was workin' it really hard trying to get into my pants today, baby. And I think Rachel likes me."

"Ra-rachel the author?"

"Yeah..."

"I'm glad ya'll are getting along."

Katrina moaned quietly as she fully penetrated herself, "No, babe...I mean...ohhh...she REALLY likes me. As in she swings both ways and I think she wants my pussy. Whataya think...wanna watch another girl eat my pussy, baby?"

His own caresses, the sight of the phallus sliding into where he desperately wanted to be, and the thought of a woman tonguing his favorite meal was too much for him. Shane grunted as it sent him over the edge. Or more accurately, sent him to the edge where his relief was halted brusquely. Precum seeped from the head of his cock, but no orgasm. "Ffffffuuuuckk."

Katrina was imagining Rachel's mouth on her clit at the same time Shane was sawing into her with his hot, massive cock. Watching him edge sent HER over the edge, which she COULD go over. "Oh, Shane, fuck! Aaauuugghhyeah...hmmmm.."

She pushed her hips up, fucking the dildo, crying out. When she came down again, "I'll take that as a yes, baby. It'll be nice not having to make myself cum, sweetheart."

She was done for the night, and slid the phallus from her body. Shane began to relax. She wagged a finger at him, "Uh-uh, big boy. I want to watch you try to cum again. Keep going."

The next morning Shane was again awakened by his exceedingly engorged penis. He figured this was the best time to comply with his absent wife's mandatory masturbation mandate, but even after he edged he was still impossibly tumescent.

He had several public tasks to do today. He needed to go to the grocery, the mall, and most importantly to the publisher's for a meeting. It definitely would not do to embarass himself and Katrina by strutting around the publisher's with a huge hard on. He had to think of something.

Then it clicked. He went to the cabinet where Katrina kept their sex toys. He was happy (sort of) to see it was there. His chastity tube lay on the shelf. Most importantly, the lock was in the device with the keys in it. If he could manage to make himself soft, he could lock the device on and prevent an eight-plus inch erection from saying hello to everyone today.

With the help of a cold shower and a frozen bag of peas, he managed to secure his manhood inside the chastity device. It was not on lost him how ironic it was that he was excited to imprison himself.

But it worked. He found himself straining against the cage all day. He also came to realize the "snug hug" which the cage gave his manhood had become oddly...comforting. Was he falling into a version of Stockholm Syndrome? Best of all, nobody spotted a huge erection pointing up at them.

A week later, Katrina happened to video call while he was wearing the cage.

"Let me see my buddy!"

Shane pointed the phone at his midsection. She quickly saw his imprisoned manhood.

"Aw HELL no! What the fuck??"

Shane quickly realized he was in trouble. He flushed and felt the heat rise as he saw the anger in Katrina's eyes.

"Take that fucking thing off my cock! Why the fuck are you wearing that?"

Shane's hands shook as he fumbled with the lock and struggled to pull the cage from his semi-erect penis.

"I...I...it keeps me from getting a hard-on..."

"No shit?! You're cheating!"

He managed to remove the device and was soon at full mast.

"That's better. My poor baby likes being at attention, doesn't he?" She addressed the erect penis, "I cannot believe he did that to you, sweetie."

Now she addressed her husband, "What the fuck were you thinking??"

"Kat...I mean ma'am...I did it partly for you..."

"Oh, really? Explain that to me." Very cold.

"La-last week I had to go to the publisher for meetings about my book...it was the day after we masturbated together...honey...I was soooo hard and dripping. I was afraid I would embarass both of us if your bosses saw me running around with a big erection...so I put it on..." He spoke rapidly, trying to get his story out. "And it worked."

She softened. Somewhat. "And NOW?"

"Well, yeah, you're right...its just easier sometimes. I just feel like he is gonna split sometimes..."

She regarded his hard, seeping cock lustily. "Damn I want you to fuck me."

"Oh my Gawd, me too, honey buns. He is so fucking big!" A feminine voice spoke from outside of Shane's view. Shane covered himself instinctively.

Katrina barked, "Move your hands! I wanted to show you off to Rachel, and you had that damn cage on. So you embarassed me anyway, baby."

He moved his hands, and was extremely mortified.

"The other girl voice spoke, "You know, though...he makes some sense. You wouldn't want him running around the office showing that thing off. Half those girls and some of the guys woulda been all over that, Kat."

"Yeah...you're right. Shane, you can wear the cage at the office, but that is it! No place else."

"But what about at the grocery store? Or the mall? Or a restaurant?"

She considered. Then decided. "Suck it up, buttercup. They are gonna want you. You only fuck who I tell you to fuck, fucker. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"I mean it. You got it?"

"Yes'm."

"Good. Now. I want you to jack off while Rachel makes me cum. And we're recording you so she can watch later...since her face will buried in my snatch...instead of yours, baby."

An older white woman with short red hair appeared in Shane's view. She flashed a beautiful smile at him, then placed Katrina's phone on a nearby table. She then dove between Katrina's dark legs and began making love to his wife's mound.

Katrina moaned in pleasure. Shane groaned in frustration. Rachel hummed in satisfaction. Katrina tasted so incredibly good. Rachel enjoyed her. Shane imagined her taste, her texture and her pushing back against his face, and edged hard.

Rachel proved to enjoy Katrina's puffy nether lips as much as Shane would...she had a voracious appetite for his wife's pussy. Each time Katrina would cry out, humping Rachel's face and clutching her hair, Shane would edge again. Seven more times his cock pulsed pointlessly, precum flowing and making lubrication for his stroking. But never an orgasm.

And then it was time for Katrina to return the favor. After seeing Shane's huge member, she wanted to be fucked. Kat had quite unintentionally left the strapon harness in the package with her dildo. She affixed them together now.

Shane watched in fascination as his beautiful bride lay atop this other woman and penetrated her with a penis almost like his. She had learned from him, and entered slowly, pulling out and sliding back in until her genitals and Rachel's met.

"Are you ready?"

"Oh, hell yes. Fuck me, please..."

Katrina rested her hands on the other woman's smallish breasts and began pistoning violently into her.

Rachel was already wound tight from eating Shane's favorite meal in front of him. Soon she was crying out, clutching at the sheets as orgasmic waves coursed through her.

The dildo pressing back against her clitoris sent Katrina over the edge again also...she gritted her teeth and continued fucking Rachel as they came together.

As they cried out together, "Oh, fuck YESSS!" they both heard Shane bellow in his baritone, "Oh, fuck...oh fuck, PLEASE!!"

When the ladies came down from their blissful plateau, they looked at Katrina's phone to see a shaking, quivering mess. Shane had layed back on the bed. He was covered in sweat, and below his still raging, throbbing, purple erection, a large mass of precum had pooled on his flat stomach.

"Shane....SHANE...baby, are you okay? Baby, wake up..."

He finally heard her voice and looked at his phone, "Yeah...yes'm...I am okay...just...that was intense. I think my dick is gonna burst..."

Assured he was safe, Katrina giggled, "No, it won't sweetheart. I looked it up...you'll be fine...now clean yourself up so Rachel can watch..."

"Huh? What?" He looked down at himself and tried to focus. Realizing he had made a mess even without cumming, he was astounded. "I'll get a towel..."

"Oh, no you don't. You know the rule...you make a mess, you lick it up. Use your fingers and scoop, baby."

Rachel stared in amazement, "Oh, damn. You do have him trained."

"If you only knew. Damn I wish he was here to fuck me. Baby, I WANT you!"

Shortly thereafter she wrapped up the video call with heartfelt "I love you's."

Shane had just enough time for a quick shower and a return to the bed when his phone rang again with her ringtone.

It was another video call, but this time Katrina was alone. Her tone was much different now, much softer and tender. She was still nude, sitting on the bed with her back leaned against the headboard. She had the camera aimed at her radiant smile, but he could see her cleavage. His manhood quickly stiffened again. Sensing this from his expression, she slowly dipped the camera down to display her breasts, her flat stomach and her furry sex before returning the view to her mischievous smile.

He knew what was expected and flashed her a look at his burgeoning hard-on.

"I do love you, baby. You and my big soldier. It's good to know you both miss me!"

"Oh, you have no idea..."

"Did you like that little scene? Are you okay with me doing Rachel? If not, I won't anymore. I just HAD to see your reaction, though..."

He thought for a moment before he replied, "Not going to lie. I am jealous, but not in a bad way, really. I don't know if it would be the same if it was a guy...but I'm envious of her for getting to be with you when I can't. See you two together was really erotic. So, no I don't have a problem with you 'doing' her...I want you to be happy, beautiful."

"Wow...are you sure?" She smiled happily.

"Yeah, baby, I AM sure. I remember how all of this started...the whole point of us getting the devices in the first place was so you would NEVER go without again. It is okay for me to go without, but never you."

"Ohh, I love you..."

He grinned, "Just one favor, though?"

"What is that?"

"I am supposed to be giving you an orgasm every morning, and I can't...can you tell her when she goes down on you in the mornings she is standing in for me?"

"Oh, I like that! I will!"

She was quiet for a moment, then became serious, "You are so good to me, darling. Even when we were having the premature ejaculation problem, you have always treated me like a Queen. I want you to realize I know what a lucky girl I am..."

"Thank you, gorgeous. It may surprise you," he flashed the camera at his swollen, reddened and denied cock again, " But I believe I am the luckiest guy in the world. I love that you can love me so obviously and tease me so much at the same time. You are perfection."

"Believe it or not...I DO know, baby. You have proven it so well that I am now comfortable being your FLR boss lady..."

His smile lit up the room. She returned it tenfold.

"I had better get some sleep, babe. I love you..."

"I love you too...can I...can I see you one more time, ma'am?"

She slowly scanned her mocha colored flesh, her large breasts, silver dollar sized areola and for effect she plunged her fingers into her moist sex. She smiled as she saw his face contort...it was obvious he had just edged again.

"Goodnight, babe." The last thing he saw before the screen went dark was her firm thighs.

So the days turned to weeks. Katrina and Rachel did not call each time they made love, but they did frequently, wanting to make certain Shane was included. Rachel went to great lengths to make sure he knew she was acting as his proxy. She even called him one on one so they could share what they each knew about Katrina's likes and dislikes regarding cunnilingus. Even years later, they would call each other just to talk. Shane had another "girlfriend" ala Jenny to talk to without the pressure of sexual performance.

He managed to get a lot of writing done despite his continual frustration. Although occasionally he would notice his penis had grown erect if he was writing a sexy scene. He'd be typing along and would realize his mini-me was peeking over the table as if trying to see what he was writing, or offering suggestions.