All Comments on 'Reversal of Fortunes Pt. 05'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok plot, well written, ok dialogue, ok character development through the chapters. 3 stars

This chapter approached boring by denying any new erotic episodes. With Shane happy with any denial torture there was no drama or tension to provoke interest. I skipped over several pages and yawned at the surprise sister pregnancies. Unless Belted jumps ahead several years for next chapter there is nothing erotic on the horizon for a next chapter. I think a better ending would have been Shane dying of a heart attack after seeing his pregnant wife.

Interesting themes of FLM with a benevolent dictator, the female need for orgasm, the male need for orgasm and definition of love, is lesbian sex cheating, is wife having sex outside marriage cheating in FLM and sacrifice for a mate’s happiness and satisfaction.

Like almost all other authors in Lit, Belted and Teased added nothing new to the themes. Fatherhood for Shane will enter more of the normal denial most experience as mommy is distracted by keeping the prodigy alive.

Norway_1705Norway_1705almost 2 years ago

Really nice idea, and written in a very elegant style.

This author is truly talented.

For my taste, it is OK that the husband, although in denial, knows that his wife loves him: and that the author proposes a gentle femdom, without sissification and all the other unnecessary humiliations (imho).

I sincerely hope that this good writer continues to write in this vein, perhaps with new characters and new settings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope there is more, was a fantastic story and would like to see what happens next.

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

So let me get this. The husband loves the wife so much. He's willing to have a device implanted that will only allow him to come inside her and allow her to have an orgasm finally and the way she shows her love for him is to make him never to have an orgasm again and how long before he has the device removed and leaves the b****

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And they all lived happily ever after, together. Marie eventually got her own implant to enjoy Shane’s ejaculations. Both sister got throat implants so they could fellate him properly ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES