Reversal of Fortunes Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This meant they actually spent a few evenings just watching television. She even went out in the evening a couple of times without him, or during the day shopping or for job interviews.

He could occasionally catch his breath.

That did not change the fact that everytime he saw her magnificent body he wanted her. But he made a conscious decision to wait and let her initiate. He did not want her to tire of him or think he was a pervert. Which was ironic under the circumstances.

Of course, trying to be a gentleman backfired on him.

They were sitting in the living room watching an action adventure movie, both naked except she was wearing panties, which was unusual. He noticed she kept stealing furtive glances at him.

He was trying to figure out what was up when out of the blue she said quietly, "You don't have keep being nice and fucking me if you don't want to." He saw a tear roll down her cheek.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I'm not blind...you never just grab me and take me...it's always me jumping your bones. You aren't really attracted to me. It's okay." Obviously it was NOT okay.

"You're nuts."

She pouted.

"Have you looked in the mirror lately? You and Katrina are absolutely perfect. Every time I see you, I want you."

"Then why don't you ever pounce on me?"

"I was just trying not to be a creep. I didn't want you to think I was raping you or something."

"You can't rape the willing, stupid."

He pulled her flat on the couch and began to mount her. He had been thinking about it all evening. She put a hand on his chest.

"No, not now..."

He looked at her quizzically.

"It's probably why I am so emotional. Its my time of the month, so I can't, dammit."

"Ohhh. Well, ma'am, you are in luck."

"Huh?"

"Katrina and I discovered awhile ago that releasing the right hormones with some good orgasms works even better than meds or chocolate. I can set you right in no time."

"How? We can't do anything..."

"No, SHANE can't do anything," he glanced at his hard-on, "But Shane can take care of MARIE."

"You would do that? Won't you get...messy?" She looked sheepish.

"I am at your service, ma'am. And no, I shouldn't. You have lots of errogenous zones besides your G-spot. Just no penetration..."

She smiled weakly, "are you sure?"

"I've done it for Katrina, I can do it for you too. Just lay back and relax...or you can call and ask Kat about it if you would like."

She lay back, but also texted Katrina.

*You busy?*

*What's up?*

*Your hubby says he has a special treatment for my...cycle...and to ask you*

*?*

*My period is messing with me*

*Oh! DO IT SIS, DO IT! You will be amazed.*

*Okay :)~*

"Okay, sweetie pie, do what you do."

"Great! Now lay back, close your eyes and just focus on yourself. I'll do all the work."

He began by lightly caressing her head to toe with just his fingertips. His efforts gradually paid off as she calmed and sank into her own zone of sensations.

Next he used his firm hands to give her a full body massage. As he relaxed the muscles in her thighs and her back, she moaned in relief.

He rolled her over so she lay on her back. He caressed her front, then began to massage her full, firm breasts. After several minutes, he lightly tweaked her nipples with his fingers. The sensations coursed from her nipples to her center and she sighed gently through the first of her orgasms...she expressed her joyful shock at the release.

"Ohhh jeeezuuus...."

Shane was happy to taste one of her areola, darting his tongue across the nipple, then sucking it deeply into his mouth while he tweaked the other nipple with his fingers.

To close the orgasmic circuit, he slowly traced his other hand down her abdomen until his fingers were playing across her clitoris. With masterful experience he used his mouth and both hands to torment her nipples and her clit to orgasmic, explosive bliss.

To her surprise, he traced kisses down her stomach until he was gently sucking her clitoris into his mouth, darting his tongue across it's hood within his mouth. He avoided her center which was seeping her menstrual fluids, while sending her over the orgasmic edge once again.

All of the frustrating stress which had enveloped her, left her. She was so completely relaxed, a relief she had never felt before during her period.

When he finished, he lay his head upon her chest and relaxed. He loved the feel of her.

"Oh, my god. No wonder Katrina adores you so completely. I feel so relaxed."

"She does?"

"Dumb bastard. You're all she talks about. It's why I hated you. You took my sister from me. But...fuck. Now she shares you with me...so I have my sister back."

"So...you don't hate me now?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? I love you, Shane. You treat me so well. If it wasn't Kat, I'd be fighting to take you, you sonofabitch."

He sucked her nipple lovingly into his mouth and she sighed happily.

"Oh, baby, thank you. I feel so good."

"You may need this treatment daily during your 'time'...Kat does. So when you feel the need, just take it."

"Take it?"

"Grab me and I will know."

"I love you, Shane."

"I love you too, sis. Use me, baby doll."

As she drifted off to sleep, he picked her up and cradled her in his strong arms and he carried her to bed, covering her in her sheets.

As he cuddled her, he wondered what he could possibly do with the erection pressed into the cleft of her bountiful ass. She wondered where she could possibly find a Shane of her own. Would Katrina share permanently?

After a week, she was informed.

Marie and Shane were in bed together, early in the morning, when an apparition appeared before them. Katrina stood before them in all her Nubian beauty. They both thought they were dreaming. Marie's menstrual period had ended, and Shane had fucked her to sleep only hours before.

Katrina stripped off her clothing and crawled onto her husband, beside her prone sister. She kissed him passionately as her sodden womanhood impaled itself onto his manhood. It felt so real. Was he still asleep? This was a dream he often experienced, but he could feel the press of her lips against his cock. He could feel the weight of her body on his.

Marie slowly awoke and took in the sight. "OMG, you're here!"

Katrina laughed, "I am! Thanks for keeping my seat warm, sis. He somehow feels even bigger...or maybe I've adjusted to not having him."

Shane tried to form words as she slowly rode him, "How...wha-why?"

Marie asked, "Are you back for good?"

The girls continued to talk, as if Shane was not there. Or at least as if he were a child. It was just as well. With the slow realization that she planned to finish him, he was speechless.

"Unfortunately, no. We're on our way overseas. They've extended the tour by another two months...so I insisted on one day at home for a...umm...conjugal visit."

Shane moaned. Thank God she was here, but another two months without her? Five months?? "Nooooopleasenooo."

"You don't wanna cum?"

He gripped her hips tightly, nodding his head frantically, "Uh-huh...cum...please...please!"

Katrina could not help but laugh as Shane babbled incoherently and happily. Then he edged for the first time. It was a stronger attempt at an orgasm than he had experienced in months, after so much deprivation and now knowing he actually could attain relief if only Katrina would fuck him for an hour.

He cried out and drove his pulsing, denied manhood fully into his wife, lifting her off of the bed when he arched his back.

The sensations of his throbbing, engorged cock slamming into her sent Katrina over the edge and she moaned as she came, a heat coursing through her body.

By the third time he had edged, Shane was groaning loudly and begging for release. It was a complete departure from his sex with Marie, because now he had hope. He was delirious and lost in passion.

Katrina came again and HE cried out as her muscles squeezed his manhood. Kat looked to her sister, who was aroused by all the activity. "Holy crap, sis, shut him the fuck up, its distracting."

"What do you want me to do, gag him?"

"Nggh....ohhh...mmm...yeah...

gag him with your twat..."

Marie didn't have to be told twice, and soon she was enjoying the vibrations Shane's groans and screams sent through her sex. She sat astride him with her back to her sister so she could watch his eyes to gauge his reactions. Besides, neither sibling had any interest in any sister-on-sister action...just sister-on-Shane.

Shane was almost entirely beyond rational thought. A few short hours before, he had been in control despite his extended denial, because he knew any relief was months away. Now that it suddenly was a possibility, he was almost apoplectic.

He succumbed to instinct and immediately began making love to Marie's moist, molten womanhood. He enveloped her entirely with his mouth, savoring her taste, her scent, her texture. With his tongue bathing her excited clitoris, it was not long before she flooded him with her orgasmic fluids. Her relief only served to heighten his arousal.

Shane edged twice more before his device released him. Katrina had gently taken three more orgasms from him when they both felt the device tick and heard her phone chime to signal his freedom.

Marie smiled down at him as he croaked, "Ohhh fuuuuck..."

Katrina braced both hands on her sister's shoulders, "Cover his face good, sis, this is going to be intense for him."

Marie sat firmly upon him, sealing his mouth with her velvety folds.

Katrina used her sister for support as she began pounding herself onto his huge, tortured cock joyously, taking a series of crashing orgasms from him.

She cried out blissfully when he began thrusting upwards into her uncontrollably. He felt his orgasm approaching, and knowing it would actually happen this time, chased it frantically.

When it finally happened for him, the electric sensations coursed throughout his body. He shook violently as months of pent up energy and cum blasted through the conduit that was his penis.

As he began to scream out his release, Marie sat firmly on his face, grasping his head with both hands and pressing him tightly to her sex.

He was well beyond the ability to lick, kiss or suck her sodden nether lips, but his screams and groans sent vibrations not only across her clit, but deep into her core. She came hard, grinding herself passionately onto his face.

Katrina had missed Shane and his tumescence nearly as much as he missed her. Even after he had spent himself she continued. She wanted one last orgasm, and to see if she could "squeeze" one more out of him.

And she did. This rare male multiple orgasm did not draw tantric screams, but relieved groans.

When she came down from her high, nearly exhausted, she tapped her sister on the shoulder, "Switch."

Marie moved off, and Katrina moved quickly up, settling her wrecked, semen filled womanhood onto her husband's mouth. He knew what was expected and sealed her sex with his lips. She used her abdominal muscles and his own fluids mixed with hers flowed into his mouth.

He coughed, swallowing as fast as he could, but not fast enough. His cum spilled over and down his cheeks.

His wife's actions aroused him all over again, and Marie found a still turgid phallus to mount herself upon.

When the ladies had sated themselves, Marie leaned down and kissed her brother-in-law deeply, savoring the taste of his seed.

As had become their habit when they were all home, the sisters chose a side and cuddled up to the completely spent man they shared.

The next day Katrina made love to her husband one more time, this time solo, before a tearful goodbye.

The next few months went by slowly for all of them. Marie utilized Shane's continually denied shaft all she wanted, and kept to her promise of "milking" him once a week. Each time she did so while he was buried deep within her body.

Finally, the book tour was over.

Katrina excitedly told Shane via text that she had a big surprise for him. She could not wait to get home to his arms.

Shane was waiting for her to exit the concourse so he and Marie could help her retrieve her luggage and go home. He was once again at an incredible denial high, having been continuously fucked but denied relief for three months.

His wife appeared.

Their eyes met.

Shane's eyes rolled up into his head, and he fainted, dropping unconscious to the airport's tile floor.

Katrina cried out his name and ran to his side as other passengers and Marie knelt by his prone figure.

He moaned as he began to come to and looked up into the concerned countenances of the sisters.

Katrina and Marie finally looked from Shane to each other.

They both spoke together, "Oh, wow. Surprise, sis!"

They had both just realized what made Shane faint.

Both sisters were quite obviously about the same time along in their pregnancies. Both had noticeable baby bumps. They both also realized that Shane had just been sentenced to another six months or so of orgasm denial.

Laughing, they both looked down. Their sisterhood again resulted in the same thought.

"Let's go home...DADDY!"