All Comments on 'Reversals Ch. 01'

by RachelClark

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
Go FLR!

Love the premise, hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

I agree a good start and premise to a story I hope it stays in the area of being a loving devoted FLR, not some excuse to have a femdom or cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonym ????

Writing is OK, but very annoying that you can't spell WOMAN or WOMEN. ie, wonyn or womon which you repeat. Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Womyn vs Women

It seems to me that the two spellings are a deliberate contrast. Samantha, the feminist, uses "Womyn" to remove "men" from the word and assert feminine independence. Julia, the traditionalist, uses the standard spelling "Women".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Womyn is too distracting - the rest... sublime

I find the use of womyn cheesy and distracting.

The rest is sublime - superb.

I hope there is more.

willowindwillowindalmost 7 years ago
Female Led Society

Great story. The world needs to become a fully Female Led Society. Get rid of the crackpots we have currently leading us and bring in more compassionate Women.

RobynCARobynCAalmost 7 years ago
e-publishing

Hello Rachel. I sent you a message via the contact option as I couldn't find a contact on your website.

I was wondering if we could perhaps chat about collaborating to get you published - first in an e-book format.

You are an intriguing talent and could be making some profit from this.

So I hope you got my message. If not please contact me.

Regard,s

Robyn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Annoying!

I'm really getting into this story. But (yes there is always a but) Its so frustrating that you can't spell WOMEN or WOMAN. womom? womyn? otherwise everything is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice start.

Good start. I have read enough stories to understand Samantha's spelling of women. I am not experienced enough to know about a boss's earring fashion style. Three-inch hoops? Although I read once a few lines that basically said; Once you become the boss then you can change the rules as what to wear. Which movie or book I don't recall. Working Girl perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
SOS...WARNING...BEWARE...ALERT!!!

Guys if you are looking for jerk off material this doesn't even come close!!! These are the musings of a sexually frustrated, middle aged, cat [Dog & other pets...read her bio] lady. She is right though about gender politics. There is a war on men!!! 27 Yrs. ago the major advertising/marketing company's & firms signed an agreement to promote minorities over white men. This was to be for 25 yrs. 2 yrs. ago they re-newed it. The few white male spokesmen you see in commercials are old men selling life insurance or social security [Alex Trebec [sp].] & Joe Namath]. There was a book came out summer 2018 I think called "The Alpha Female" in which the author [A female] states that men are "Easy to love" all they require is Sex, Attention & Respect...women are more complicated. For 15 yrs. I was a Trophy Husband, House Husband & Mr. Mom to my then wives 2 kids. I had to beg for sex & then she would just lay there like an inflatable doll. In the last 5 yrs. of our marriage I began counting the number of times per yr. that we had sex. The high was 7 the low 3 during a 5 yr. period. Imagine how bad it was before I decided to keep track. She was no beauty either at 285 lbs [Size 3X] & ugly as sin. Men are better at pretty much EVERYTHING whether it be cooking [Would your rather have a male chef or a female chef?], Mechanics, Plumbers, Lawyers, Doctors, etc. Name 3 things invented by a woman! You can't? Try 1 thing? Most Women think Laterally while most men think Linearly. I noticed in K-12 girls were generally smarter than boys however when I moved onto College it reversed. The cream rose to the top and the cream was men! In Graduate School the number of females dwindled even further. About 5 or 6 yrs. ago a white male brought a law suit against the University of Michigan because he had been denied admission to their Law School because he WAS male and white. A minority had been chosen over him! MISS. Clark is a femaNAZI and these are her musings, the musings of a sexually frustrated, bitter woman. I pity her and simply wonder how many battery's per month she uses with her dildo's? I was truly disappointed in that there is hardly ANY sex! There is a dearth of FLR/FLM erotic fiction out there and there was NOTHING repeat NOTHING erotic about her story. God bless you sweetheart. I apologize for how poorly other men may have treated you but, GET OVER IT!!!

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
Hmmmm

Story looks like it might be ok, this chapter is certainly a lead in. I'm with the commenters that don't like the 'womyn' thing. Sure, change society, change attitudes, for sure a lot of both needs to be improved, but language? that won't do anything but harden the hearts of the people you want to change.

And anyway, this is a story site, stories for entertainment. Let's get the spelling right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
All I can say is I think it's great

I can't wait to start chapter two. :) Leaves me wanting more, I like Samantha and Julia both.

Btrying2Btrying2almost 3 years ago

I decided to read this story because it was suggested by Literotica as a follow on to another I read. I was hesitant but did after trying to learn what FLM was with unsatisfactory results. I did suspect it was Female in control theme.

I thought your character development of the two females introduced so far was very good. I did wonder if you meant to paint the male as a loser. Though I admit his wife did give him some points, but not much. I was disappointed that this installment ended so abruptly with only the barest framework setup.

I will have to decide if I want to read a story line that I do not think I will enjoy and which may be in way too short glimpses of the overall story progression.

I did not lower my rating based on my taste in material not matching what I surmise this series will be, but on the briefness of this installment in moving the story along. The writing style and character development is enough to make me seriously consider reading more though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too much inconsequential detail. For a travelogue, so many minute details might fit, but not in erotica. I almost fell off the curb across the street from the art museum in Chicago trying to yawn with a wide open mouth I was covering with my left hand because my right hand was holding a bag full of groceries like celery, tomatoes, canned soup etc. In Chicago. Across the street next to the Blue Lagoon Bistro. While considering have a lunch of Swiss cheese (although a Swiss girl might have perked things up) on rye. With a Pickle. In Chicago.

You get the idea. Add in that the blurb for every chapter is the same made me believe all 15 chapters were identical. Across the street in Chicago. So, if they're all the same, why read?

loveevolloveevolalmost 2 years ago

Wow WFT this person is just writing a story, and they obviously did a good job, if not you guys wouldn't have been so offended, ha ha ha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous