All Comments on 'Reversals Ch. 07'

by RachelClark

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another Moron

With all this set up in the previous chapters I don't hold out much hope this moron will redeem himself. Once he started drinking it's all over. Poor sap. At least you write well enough for me to get through this. But have to say I can't continue reading about a train wreck. Sigh.

Fox170Fox170almost 8 years ago
Mof

I wonder If he will get scared of her when she comes back he seems to have weak will.

PS. Shame that this chapter is so short but quality over quantity I guess.

HouseboyAllisonHouseboyAllisonalmost 8 years ago

Once again, an excellent look into the psychology of a submissive coming to terms with service. Thank you, Ms. Clark!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
beautiful

Please make him become her ashtray and toilet slave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
continue

Brassiere him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just came across this story

I find it interesting that in these sorts of stories they women behave in a manner similar to the purported worst male behavior. It would seem that the female in this story would in fact treat a house husband in a manner women would like to be treated. That includes more support and encouragement than force and blackmail.

Odd!! I have never seen a story where the more "enlightened" way is used. Even GoodHusband requires that the male be a person that enjoys humiliation.

huberthowhowhuberthowhowalmost 8 years ago
Go For it, Julia!

Think about this a little bit, Julia. Any breast enhancement will cost a lot of money, and you may as well go big when you do. Give him a nice prominent set of knockers to deal with - he'll get used to them in time. You've been his eye candy long enough - let him take a turn. If you decide you want to start pegging him, you may want to have his buttocks injected, too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous