Reverse Evolution

Story Info
White boy loses his wife to a Black man.
4.7k words
2.1
41.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,698 Followers

Editor's Note: this submission contains raceplay and racial kink content.

*

I was programmed for it. From as far back as I can remember white men have been under attack. Schools, music, Hollywood, hell, even our own Government have proclaimed the evil white men are responsible for. They tell us how we're the root of the worlds problems. They decry our toxic masculinity. They condemn us for white privilege.

Take a look at TV. Almost every advertisement shows a black man with a happy smiling white woman. Other ads show white guys as laughing stock idiots. Shows with strong white women protecting weak white guys. After banishing the bad guys she goes home to her black man.

One commercial in particular effected me to my core. That ad has what are a white husband and wife in an airport when they see a black athlete. The wife flirts with him openly in front of her husband and others near-by. Her husband seems to encourage her. I know it wasn't intended, or maybe it was but as a white guy seeing that ad on TV I got an erection.

But even before that ad I lost my own wife to a Black man.

I came home from work one day at the usual time. Ten minutes after I got home there was a knock on our door. I hadn't seen my wife Sue yet figuring she was predisposed in the bathroom or something. "I'll get it," I hollered.

A Black guy was there. "Oh you're home," was all he said as he walked past me without an invite.

Just then Sue appeared. "Hey Shaun baby." Then she joined him in an embrace with a passionate kiss.

"Um, uh, what's going on here,?" I asked.

"I'm leaving you John. I'm leaving you for Shaun."

"But, but baby, please...."

"Hey motherfucker...," Shaun made a threatening move toward me.

"No Shaun. Let me handle this. John, Shaun is more man than you can ever be. Look at him John. See how much bigger he is than you. His arms, his legs, and the best part, his cock."

"But where, how......?"

"We met at work John. We went to lunch a couple times and well, those overtime nights when you thought I was working, I was with Shaun. You know all those times you wanted to fuck but I said I was too tired? You remember how I asked you to eat me and you would say how wet I was? You were eating Shaun's cum John. I fed you Shaun's cum and you liked it. I couldn't believe it but you said I tasted good. Christ what an idiot you are."

I was floored. I mean I just found out my wife of almost 4 years was leaving me for a Black man. That was bad enough. But when she said I enjoyed eating Shaun's cum and they laughed I was completely mortified. I stood there head down and blushed. My stomach was in knots.

"See what I mean John? If I said Shaun ate your cum he would have beaten both our asses. But you, you just stand there like a dumb ass."

That's exactly how I felt. That feeling was made worse when Sue told me to leave, to give them some privacy. "Come home in 5-6 hours. We'll be gone by then."

Hurt, confused, and angry I left.

When I got home later that evening I went through the house to see what she had taken. Bless her but she did leave the TV and most of the furniture. On the bed was a picture of my soon to be ex. She was kneeling beside two dark brown sturdy looking legs. She was nude and was kissing the deep purple head of an impossibly large dark cock. The accompanying note said, "if you had one of these you'd still have me."

I put the picture on the night stand and got myself a drink. Five drinks later and half drunk I went back and got the souvenir photo of my wrecked marriage. Looking at Sue I could see the lust in her half closed eyes. It dawned on me that some one else was there taking the pictures. I guessed there was more than one photo like this.

But she was right. That cock was nice and it wasn't even hard.

I'm no prude. Like most men I like some porn. Seeing my wife kissing a Black man's cock made me hard and I ended up jacking off in tears. I cried like a baby stroking my dick and feeling sorry for myself.

We were divorced shortly thereafter. I didn't contest it and we agreed on the property split. I kept our house and she was gone. Oh, I'd see her from time to time. One time when I saw her she was pregnant with what I assumed was Shaun's baby.

The thought of Sue having a black baby made me hard. Out came the souvenir photo and out came my dick.

It was during this time that I became acutely aware of how society was beginning to view white guys. The news was full of male babies being transitioned to females. Mixed couples were everywhere. Kim was celebrated for her interracial sex tape. The messages were loud and clear and I'm sure there were some that were subliminal. White guys were becoming persona non grata.

I was being bombarded with my failures simply based on my race. It was made clear to me that there was nothing that I could do to change society's impression of me.

Lost and confused I spent most of my off hours alone at home.

I read everything I could online about ruined marriages and when I Googled white wife - Black man I was introduced to cuckolding.

I read about it from a clinical aspect. First the wife's point of view, then from the husband's experience. Next I read the conquests of the Black men who I learned were called Bulls.

Finally I read what psychologists were writing. Many were urging white women to engage in that behavior. The reasons they offered were few but hit home with my own experience. After much discussion between themselves these PHD's collaborated and provided their summary. Their findings went like this:

Black men are more masculine.

Black men are well endowed

Black men have more stamina

Black men are more powerful

Black men are the more dominate male species

As reparations Black men deserve white women

Black men are more virile

White women deserve real men.

White women crave dominant lovers.

White women need the more well endowed Black man in intercourse.

White women have a primal need to serve Black men.

White women enjoy showing white males how much better Black men are as lovers.

White women desire to carry a Black man's baby.

White male aren't as masculine as Black men.

White males are poorly endowed.

White males have no stamina.

White males aren't virile.

White males are prone to be passive.

White males are prone to be submissive.

White males are inferior lovers.

White males have a primal need to serve Black men.

From their summaries I believed their reasoning was sound. They were based on the many clinical interviews with all three subject types.

And I noticed that the PHD's, both male and female chose to call us white males as opposed to men. The message couldn't be any more clear. Society was being told that white males like me aren't actually men at all and our value to society is trivial.

The education I received while doing my reading gave me an understanding of my place in the hierarchy of society. I now knew why my marriage ended as it did. I bore no resentment to my ex Sue. She wasn't acting out of impulse. Nature had taken it's course and the inevitable occured. Sue was drawn to Black men because they were better endowed and better equipped to give her what every white woman needs.

I started to look at Black people, and Black men in particular, differently. I practiced Jim Crow in reverse. I began to step aside when a Black man approached on the sidewalks. I held doors for Black men. I avoided looking Black men in the eyes. Most of all I became more respectful and deferential.

I wasn't more friendly then before my education but I was more passive. For instance, if a Black man bumped into me it was me who apologized. The more I apologized the easire it became. If I had a Black waiter I tipped generously. I bought Black men drinks in the bar I frequented. If there were no other seats available on the subway I gave mine to a Black men.

Out of respect I tried my best to ingratiate myself to the community of Black men. I wore BLM T-shirts. I paid $5.00 for the Black Muslim paper sold at street stop lights. I did what I could to show them I understood the pecking order.

I gave up my self respect. My self confidence was gone. I no longer tried to "man up".

I bacame more polite and accepting. I smiled when Black men spoke to me. I greeted mixed race couples and made sure to compliment their beautiful children if they had any.

My online interest was now based solely on interracial sex. I understood cuckolding and what it meant to be a cuckold. I regretted that Sue hadn't given me that opportunity. Of course it wouldn't have worked back then as I hadn't been properly enlightened in acceptable race relations nor understood my lack of status with regards to race and gender.

Back then I just didn't know my place.

But I can learn and I did learn.

I fantasized about being married to a woman who had a Black lover. My dick stayed hard when I imagined myself witnessing the venerated coupling of a Black man and my white wife.

Yes, I knew what would be expected of me. I understood what my roles would be and had no qualms.

The more stories I read the more I desired to be a cuckold. In my mind me being a willing cuckold would fulfill my obligation to the Black man and establish a place for myself in the lower echelon of race relations.

Could I clean my imagined wife's pussy of his cum? Yes if they both so desired. Could I clean their love making from his cock? Absolutely. I could think of no greater fealty to the superior Black man.

I researched night clubs in my city where mixed race couples frequented. On my first visit I had to "yes sir" and "no sir" my way past the bouncer. He was a large Black man who looked at me with digust but permitted me to enter the realm of Black men and white women. He told me that unaccompanied white males were not really welcome in the establishment. He said that the club was designed as a place where like minded mixed race couples could mingle without the whinning and complaints from white boys.

I promised I would behave and slipped him $50.00 for his troubles. I was warned that should there be a complaint about me that he would make sure I'd regret ever coming there. I believed him.

I was directed to a corner of the bar where I was told not to look at the dance floor and not to initiate conversation. The bar tender actually said " keep your eyes to yourself, drink your drink, and shut the fuck up."

"Yes sir," I said respectfully.

From the corner of my eye I could see Black men and beautiful sexy white women moving about. I found that if I discretely looked at the mirror I could see some of the action on the dance floor. I was careful not to let the bar tender see me doing that. The threat from the bouncer was fresh in my mind.

The night was just getting started and couples and threesomes were flowing in. I knew a cuckold when I saw one and this night I saw the first of many lagging behind the Black man and his woman.

"Fuck you doin here white boy?"

A large hand gripped my shoulder. A Black man was questioning my presence in his retreat.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir. I just came for a drink and to buy you a drink."

"You gettin smart with me motherfucker?"

"No sir. Please let me explain. I admire what I see here and one day wish to be the lucky white male married to a white woman with a Black man for her lover. About that drink, if it pleases you I would very much like to have you and your comapny put your drinks on my tab until I leave."

"You're a well mannered white boy. I can tell you know your place. Tell you what. I'm gonna let you buy our drinks. I'm also gonna let you buy the drinks for a friend of mine and his lady. That means four people and two white boys plus you."

He didn't ask me. He told me and I was honored.

"Thank you sir, " I said meaning every word.

He placed his order and told the bar tender that he'd send his cuck over to get them. Then he patted me on my shoulder and gave me the highest praise. "I hope you find your white bitch."

I gushed another thank you sir and he left.

In a few minutes I could hear laughter coming from he and his company. I recognized his voice telling them I was a potential cock sucker.

A white guy much like myself came over. Very quietly he thanked me for the drinks and made two trips to carry them back to their tables.

He returned with his Shirley Temple his Bull ordered for him and told me he was sent over to talk to me.

He introduced himself as Bob and said that the Black man with his wife told him it was a verb. We both laughed understanding the double entandre`.

"So you want to find a woman to cuckold you?"

"Yes sir."

"Please call me Bobbie. Are you sure?"

"Yes Bobbie. My ex left me for a Black man and I went online to see what that was all about. I became fascinated with the life style and wish to serve a superior Black man."

"You do know what serve means right?"

"100%. I know I can do it and want to show it."

"You understand John that it probably means the end of any heterosexual sex for you if you marry a cuckoldress?"

"Please Bobbie, tell me."

"Mr Steve does not permit me to have sex with women. Oh I can worship my wife's used cunt and eat his sperm but the only sex I'm allowed is either with my hand or with another white guy while they watch."

"I'd heard about cucks having sex with other white guys but that's the extreme right?"

"Not that extreme. It's more common than you might think. For a lot if not most of us having even same sex with another cuckold is the only genuine human contact we can have. I know my wife hates me. Mr. Steve only lets me stay around because he likes to punish me for being a white boi. When I find myself in the arms of another white boi and we're kissing it's the only honest affection I get."

"Some of us have what are called boi pussies. That means we're taken anally. The Black man is determined to remove any remaining fragment of our manhod. So it's natural for our Black Bulls to amuse them selves watching two white bois suck and fuck each other."

Bobbie continued, "I've committed myself to my wife and her Black man. To that end I have been feminized. I'm not permitted to wear men's underwear. I have to dress kind of sexually inoffensively."

For the first time I looked at what Bobbie was wearing. I really hadn't noticed before then his tight Capri pants with the clearly visible panty line.

His shoes were woven espidrilles flats. His top was a blouse. The buttons were on the left side.

"Very nice outfit," I told him.

"Thank you John. Marcus said you were a polite boy. He's right."

Bobbie then said he had to return to his table. "Thank you for the drinks Johnnie," he whispered in my ear. Then he kissed my cheek and put his hand in my lap and squeezed my dick. "Forgive my boldness but I was instructed to do this so Marcus could see your reaction. He wants to see if you were lying to him."

"You may tell him I'm for real Bobbie." I pulled him to me and quickly kissed him on the mouth.

"You passed is test Johnnie. You'll be safe in here now."

With that Bobbie left me to my thoughts.

The kiss I gave him was from pure instinct. I felt I had to do something to let Bobbie know his touching my dick was okay. That Marcus had asked him to do that made me shiver. My dick was already hard and now it began to throb with the need for release. A Black man had recognized the respect I have for him and was testing my resolve.

I guess I was some sort of oddity in this place. People looked at me strangely.

I left at around mid-night with more respect for the Black man than I had when I first got there. The way they handled their women was masterful. The bold confidence they exhibited thrilled me.

Back at home I went online to do more reading on the topic of cuckolding. "Black Into White" is an interesting web site. There I learned more about my status and the disdain Blacks had for white males like me.

But what intrigued me most of all were the stories I stumbled into on Lit. Many authors too numerous to name shared their fantasies and experiences with Black men. So many told how easy and natural it is for white males to submit to the allure of Black cock and how the white guy is better for it. Many stories instructed readers how to conduct ones self when in the presence of the superior Black man. How to dress for them, and how to suck Black cocks properly.

I tried to find themes that would expound on what Bobbie had told me about feminizing white guys. I was drawn to sissy stories.

"That's what society expects from us," I said aloud. I'd discovered something liberating. I knew I could achieve my goal if only I could tone down my inherited sexual orientation.

I didn't intend to try to belong to a victim group. I'm not a Democrat. I just wanted to find my place and thought this was the best way. I could belong to something bigger than me and serve a worthy cause.

Obsequiousness would not be enough. I resolved to wear gender neutral clothing and actually compliment my wardrobe with pieces of female attire. I wouldn't go overboard. I'd do just enough so that Black men and cuckoldress' looking for their cuckold would see that I had potential. They would see that I would be an asset to the lifestyle.

I'm sure many of you scoff. "He must be insane," you think. "How can anyone be so naïve? Must have been born a faggot." I hear that stuff from people who were once my friends. They don't understand.

To you I say watch TV. Read popular magazines. Pay attention to advertisements. Movies, music, news, it's all there all the time. Look around you. See what's happening.

To fight the trend is useless. Get in front of the curve. Change or be left behind or worse. Conform or be run over by the coming storm. Even a Prince, trying to get woke, married a Black woman. His uninformed family sent them abroad for their acceptance of the new normal. I assure you that his Black wife will take a Black man into their bed soon if she hasn't done so already.

I decided to go with the flow.

I let my hair grow a little longer. I trimmed my weight down. Taking queues from the stories on Lit I wore panties all the time. I copied Bobbie's lead and bought myself a number of Capri pants and a couple of not too girly blouses.

I added the colors pink and coral to my wardrobe. I plucked my eye brows and used mascara. I carried a murse.

I had a plan, a purpose for my changes. I had the picture of Sue blown up, copied, and hung throughout my house. I bought a life-like Black dildo and practiced cock sucking.

It was while I was practicing the art of deep throating and looking up at the picture of Sue with Shaun's Black cock that a crazy idea hit me. Maybe she'd take me back as her cuckold. Maybe if she saw the changes I'd made and the effort I'd make to please both Shaun and her that she might reconsider.

Now how to do this?

My plan was to "accidently" run into my ex to let her see the changes in me. Perhaps even though more than a year has passed she might approve. I still loved her and my heart ache was great.

I knew Sue's girl friends and called one. I asked if she knew how I could get in touch with my ex. "Oh John. She's gone Black. You'll never win her back. She has a new baby by Shaun and although they don't live together they still see each other when Shaun is horny."

I smiled hearing that. I admired Shaun just then. There's a man, a Real Man who stole my wife from me, knocked her up, and only sees her for booty calls.

"She needs some one to help her John. With her job and looking after Shaun Jr. Sue's pretty frazzeled. I understand that Shaun beat her oncebecause when he stopped over she wasn't dressed appropriately for him. He didn't tell her he was coming and caught her by surprise. He slapped her around some. Not bad but enough to teach her to be prepared."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,698 Followers
12