Reverse Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my," I breathed heavily.

"Anyway, do you know where she lives or her phone number?"

Hanging up I was filled with excitement. "This could work," I thought. Sue needs me. She needs what I can provide. I'll lend my support both spiritually and financially. I'll baby sit. I'll look after her and Shaun's needs. I won't be like before she left. I will be better. I will be the way God intended and society demands.

I called Sue after working up the courage. First I apologized for disturbing her. I then apologized for "being that guy" back when we were together. I wanted to see her. I wanted her to see me. To see the changes I've made to my attitude and appearence.

"I have the pic you left that last night Sue. I worship it. I understand why you left me and I accept my failures as a man. Let me see you and baby Shaun. Let me talk to you please."

"God damn it John. I don't need this shit right now. I'm having trouble being there for Shaun what with the baby and work and everything. And now you call? What the fuck could you have to say to me that I'd be interested in hearing?"

"Please Sue. I've changed. There's nothing I can say over the phone that would convince you. You have to see me at least for a few minutes to see."

"If you're wasting my time or trying to get me away from Shaun I'll have him kick your ass for you."

"No Ma'am. I understand your concerns completely and agree that if I waste your time I'll go to Shaun myself and let him do as he will."

"Listen motherfucker. I don't have much time but I have to go grocery shopping and could use some help paying for them. Meet me at the Corner Mart on Martin Luther King Blvd and 4th street at 3 this afternoon. And I'm warning you John. You fuck up and I will end you."

I thanked her profusely and promised I wouldn't waste her time.

I prepared myself using every trick I'd learned from my reading. I shaved my legs so hair wouldn't be visible below my capri pants. Knowing I was going into a Black neighborhood I selected tight white capris under which I slipped on my red panties. I knew they'd be seen through the material. I wanted that. I put on a sheer purple blouse unbuttoned to my waist and the shirt tails tied at my tummy.

Mascara and lip gloss completed my look. I pulled my hair back and contemplated a bow but opted for a thin scrunchy.

I took a cab to the Corner Mart and waited for Sue. As usual she was running late. I got noticed by the locals. Black men scowled even as I smiled politely.

Finally 20 minutes late Sue appeared. "Shit. I hoped me being late would cause you to leave."

She looked exactly how a Blackman's woman should look. Her hair was bleached almost white. She had too much eye shadow on. Her blouse like mine was sheer and she wore no bra. I could she the outline of her pussy through the tight spanx she wore.

If Sue was my dream girl a few years ago. Now she was my dream cuckquean.

Then she saw my appearance. "What the hell happened to you?"

She didn't ask with concern. It wasn't a statement but a question that required an answer.

"I told you I changed Sue. I now understand why you left me and I approve of your relationship with Shaun."

We don't need or want your approval asshole."

"No ma'am" I stuttered. " Sure you don't. I'm sorry that came out wrong. What I'm trying to say is that back when we were together I didn't understand. Now I know where my place is what my role is. I would support your relationship with Shaun or any other Black man you take as a lover. I would never try to have sex with you. I'd provide for you and the baby and raise him like he was my own."

"Look how I'm dressed Sue. I know I can't compete with Black men. I just want to belong."

"What are you saying John?"

I inhaled deeply knowing this was the moment that I either left in shame or had a chance to reunite with my ex. "I want to be your cuckold Sue."

"You know what that is,?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yes Ma'am I do. Sue after you left I was crushed. I read everything I could on interracial relationships. The media bombarded me with Black men and white women. It's every where. I learned about being a cuckold and what that entails. I gained a new understanding and respect for Black people and Black men in particular."

All of a sudden my neck was encased in a very strong grip. "This punk bothering you Sue?"

Sue chuckled, "no Leroy. That punk is my ex-husband."

He let go of my neck, "okay baby girl. Shaun around?"

""Shaun's at one of his other bitches now. Don't know when I'm gonna to see him again."

"Alright then. Take care."

"Who was that Sue?"

"Just a friend John. Now where were we?"

"I want us to get back together and me to be your cuckold. I never stopped loving you Sue. Never. I know what I have to do if you accept me and hopefully Shaun will approve too."

"Shaun told me after we left you that you'd make a fine cock sucker. Is he right?"

"Actions speak louder than words Sue. I'll happily suck Shaun's cock. Please let me show you and Shaun."

"I'd have to ask Shaun. He doesn't like you John. It wouldn't take much for him to kick your ass."

"I know Sue. I respect that. Black men are more aggressive and better endowed than white boys like me."

"You have changed. Help me do my shopping and I'll call Shaun. We'll see. Got any money?"

12