All Comments on 'Reverse Evolution'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An obvious attempt at trolling

and even then, it's a fail

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 4 years ago
Keep your racist bullshit to yourself.

I’m not sure what part of LW you thought you were in but there is a section dedicated to idiotic, mouth breathing, Bernie Bros voting, stick racists line yourself: Interracial.

So go peddle you’re brand of crazy somewhere else, we’re all full up here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Whack-job-Doodle whining about racism! Gimme a fucing break!

You're always posting stupid racist comments you fuckin asshole! Go fuck yourself! In fact, fist fuck yourself! Useless racist Boomer! Boom bye bye Boomer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Reverse evolution

Twisted and sick. Totally dysfunctional and non realistic. They still have asylums better check them out. Black young adults are the number one killer of other black men. 75% males of single mothers end up in jail. They are a little above 10% of the population yet commit 40% of the serious felonies and murders. The Race of Cain is still under the curse of God...ie....see Detroit, Baltimore, Africa etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
lol

not the drivel but you, lol

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
'Guess there's such a thing as reverse racism...

...'Cause I seriously doubt this author is black.

In any case... that was disgusting. And pathetic. And full of lies. And as unrerotic as it gets.

The generalization of it all was the most annoying part of this crap - John is a sad fuck, therefore every white man is a sad fuck. Shaun is a homewrecking degenerate, therefore all black men are the same. How about the rest of us, the majority, who don't associate themselves with jackasses such as those two?

ONCE AGAIN... 'should have been in Interracial or Fetish - this is going to get MURDER here (and rightfully so), since the huge majority of LW want none of that shit in this genre.

Evidently, you're stubborn, eviltwin52. 'Guess we must be just as stubborn.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
@Whackdoodle

Agreed with everything you said... but you HAD to put that line here, did you?

So, gotta make this crystal clear: Trumptards are way worst than so-called Bernie Bros. Not even debatable.

Moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Whack-job-doodle is right! Ha ha ha!

This is actually worse than most IR stories! It was probably written by DWornock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
story

yes not that good total crap get a life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Racist

Most interracial sex stories are at least wink wink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ha Ha Ha....

this story is funny... it is a fantasy of the author who wants to suck black cock and doesn‘t have the balls to get converted into a sissy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Refuse

Yes every commercial now has a white woman with a black man. I have discussed with multiple friends, we now boycott ANY product that has mixed race commercials. So let's all start this movement going before it taints any other minds or relationship. Boycott!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Hey, Whackdoodle, keep your politics out of this! I'm a Bernie Bro, and hate this racist, cuck crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another piece of "GARBAGE".......

thrown into loving wives. Fifteen stories posted today and only two made it to four stars or above. What does that tell you about the quality of stories posted in this category? Enough said. ONE STAR for this garbage.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 4 years ago
This trolled so hard...

... that I can't wait to see the small-minded reactions to this oh-so-obvious attempt.

Not sure who I will laugh at harder, the author or those who will get red in the face at this farce.

Thanks for the impending chuckles, I guess...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Wow! what garbage

Some real brain damaged crap in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Read the first paragraph and the last, waste of 30 seconds...

Please just go out side and practice falling down.

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

Really disgusting piece of tripe.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 4 years ago

Wow, what kind Of psycho halucinatory drugs are u on??

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveabout 4 years ago
Damn Democrats

Got to be a Bernie lover. I've kicked black and white asses without preference. The attacks from the MSM has been on ALL males - not just whites.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Who knew

Who knew Grendelpup had a twin brother. No reason this garbage should be in LW. I do find some irony in the title though. I don't think the authors sees it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Racist bullshit.

Another writer to ignore, thankfully I only had to read a few paragraphs to know how ludicrous it was.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 4 years ago

What a bunch of crap--no, not crap--this is shit! Lowest score I've ever assigned any story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lol ridiculous

If this isnt the most failed story I've ever read ... my first negative comment ever lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Go home

and play with yourself in a dark place. Utter sheize.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: Racist bullshit - Didn't even need to read a few paragraphs, the description told all you needed to know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

don't write anymore you are a terrible writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stop writing

Your stories, like you are garbage. Just fucking stop.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Sbrooks103x

Really? A Bernie Bro? I never pictured you as a Commie. Guess you're just Biden your time until old Bern quits the race again.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Fool

This author is trying to be funny, or he is a fool. I'm sure worse stories have been posted, but I've never seen one.

daggettdaggettabout 4 years ago

I never gave a story a "1" before. I hated this story for its totally racist and stereotype tropes. I could only read about half the story before my disgust overwhelmed me. Perhaps the author was trying to make a point by using every racist stereotype he could think of. If so, I missed it completely. I'm offended by stories like this. This author had been on "My Favorites" list,but not any more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Couldn't figure this one out.

Couldn't believe it, couldn't take it seriously, and couldn't read it. Skimmed through looking for a punch line or a reverse plot trick or a stunning surprise change in character . . ., something.

But, nothing. I think you have some wit and imagination, just no substance: it was a cartoon.

Wish you luck with future efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a piece of crap

Does not belong on LW

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

Out of curiosity, do you plan on branching out and writing a story with any redeeming factors? This story was an odious piece of poorly written racist crap, but hopefully you'll do better with your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Angry comments and yet

The man tells the truth. White cunts are lined up on tv and commercials chasing black men. I wouldn't touch a blond cheerleader knowing where her mouth has been.

muncher354muncher354about 4 years ago
Lmao

Times like these I'm glad I'm not white or black lmao

Rob5373Rob5373about 4 years ago
-5 stars

I couldn’t even make this crap go into positive rating territory..

soldierboy50401soldierboy50401about 4 years ago
You’re lucky......

You’re lucky that a story can’t be rated “zero stars”. It takes effort in order to write a story that averages less than 2 stars on this site. I mean that sincerely. You have to know all of the right buttons to push, what readers you are going after and how to get under their skin deep enough to want to one-star bomb your story into oblivion. If that was your goal, then mission accomplished. If you actually wanted your story to be taken seriously, then I’d say you failed. I’m pretty much leaning towards the troll scenario myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Racist

While there are a lot of racist undertones in many stores in LW this had to be all out trolling. Only clicked on it because I couldn't believe the title but yep ...its exactly as racist as it implies. Horrible writing, horrible writer ...as a human being not just as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
to anon below me by about three or four posts

yes, white cunts are lined up for black cock......in media...

not in real life. in the media. i know it's harder for some to tell the difference between media and reality. the reality is the media is a tightly controlled entity with it's own clear money making agendas. and yes, it PUSHES narratives. it also suppresses others.

all the data in the porn industry has 'actresses' being paid significantly more for white on black scenes. why would white women demand more money if they just "LOVE THAT BBC". it's a myth, bro. some women fuck outside their race because it's taboo, or it's 'spice of life'. but the reality is, even with early media brainwashing bombarding these tiny neglected white girls that grow into neglected white women...even then black men are typically seen as fuck buddy material at best.

the truth is that latino men have the biggest dicks on average, not blacks. women of ALL races prefer to date whites...prolly cuz of their wallets. so women be greedy hoes. and the courts aren't as evil as their hay day, and women are starting to pay alimony towards men.

oh, and breeding white women wont auto give you black babies, most likely mixed...not black. sometimes even white as snow babies. we all came from the same race. we all in fact started out black. the fact that whites exist tells you they can never be 'bred out', since they literally started outta zero percent. there will always be whites, there will always be asians, women will always care more about wallet size than what media tells them. oh, and whites and blacks have the exact same average dick size. it may vary from tribe to tribe, but as a direct one to one comparison....same average. hope that bursts every last cum bubble in your coomer brain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nicely Niced

Very original story for literotica.

Well written and communicated although it seems a lot of the commentators claim not to accept its premise. Although why they were reading stories from this section if they don't like IR domination.

Perhaps this is the only place they dare express the rage they constantly feel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Poor, Poor little White Boy....

This guy sounds like the guy in the White House. Playing the victim to the Big Black man who was President before him. Why that Niggrah inherited a wrecked economy and rebuilt it back up. Just in time for him to take credit for it. If any thing goes wrong, Why it's that Black guy's fault. Poor ,Poor, little White Boy.-BullShit !

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
Actually, most of the interracial couples in advertising, and there are a lot, . . .

. . . have white men with black women. Advertisers don’t want to portray a stereotype and the white man, black woman couple targets both black and white audiences.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Might be the only story I ever have a 1*. This was pathetic, and unbelievably poor. You set the interracial movement back light years with your stereotypical bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Repugnant submission

The author should be both castigated for his racist beliefs and pitied for his bigoted ignorance.

He and his kind are the detritus waste of human evolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you haven't committed suicide yet to relieve the strain and drain on White men, may I suggest you do so post hast. You are most certainly a sorry excuse for a human, let alone a man.

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 2 years agoAuthor

No. I heartedly disagree. A sorry excuse for a human is one who hides behind anonymous comments. If you put any effort into anything besides hating you wouldn't have voted for Biden. But no, you anonymous snowflakes are the saddest motherfuckers on earth.

green117green117over 2 years ago
Troll or subhuman?

Honestly, I think there is too much attempted irony here - the bandwidth of the internet is too narrow to truly convey intent when you introduce unreliable narrators, not to mention unreliable authors.

Take at look at the bio and the output of the author before commenting. I'm leaning towards troll, myself. Or an exercise in his fetishes, possibly.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Dick

I am not anonymous. Who the fuck are you writing a tale like this. You must be that cuckold cocksucker and I bet you brag about it. The only race in the world is tne HUMAN race. It's people like you is why the world is wrong. You can fuck and suck anything or anyone you want. You are the sorry excuse for a human being. Don't write anymore asshole.

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
RACIST Rubbish

A total failure on the storytelling scale. I totally agree with the negative reviews and contributed the well-earned 1* to this non-story. A lot of the 'suggestions' regarding the superiority of black males to white men are stupid and ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A racist rant from a seemingly racist man who has problems with the fact that there are people of different races . He sees the pain and injustice in the world and lashes out at it. Actually, it is sad that his life experiences have left him this frustrated. Unfortunately we are not ants, bees, termites or a school of fish but humans with imaginations and egos. Whereas I don't understand racism (probably like having a favorite football team or type of music) I do know that it remains one of the worlds biggest problems, right up there with greed and war. Maybe someday we will all be free from our prejudices. Too bad it won't be in our lifetimes.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Jamal , the stereotypical black dildo, appears again as Shaun without the De.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Problem is racism is like feminism it is misinterpreted at the root.

There has been times in my life where i felt hate against ppl of differents races than mine and not because of their skin color or their physicals traits but their attitude and culture. I'm white and before i knew what racism was i felt it against white ppl like me from several other ethnicities.

But if a white man call racism ppl will sneer, like feminism it's very powerfull political tool to control ppl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very much as it should be. So many of us have learned our true place, I think it just cums natural. Big Black cock makes the panties feel so appropriate.

LNRAstroLNRAstroover 1 year ago

Wow! I knew there were racists around here, but this author is as blatant and obvious as I’ve seen. Just wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writer should spend 1 night with us in Staten Island. He would quickly be disabused of this shit as both our girls and we would remove Shaun's dick if he tried this crap. We have been in many clubs. Without our guns, just a look would send Shaun on his way and we were undisturbed. Too bad this Fd up writer is so Fd up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dream on slaves

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A super duper load of very racist crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another step toward creating the one brown race. What's fun is the very real movements of white women to date down, sharing all black men to offer. Drugs. Being turned out. Physical abuse. Being abandoned as a "baby mama". Losing the use of English. Being turned into a whore. Bless their hearts

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

N I G G E R S fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

waist of time reading this 1* poor plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1* says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1* - racist story

clem45clem45over 1 year ago

One of the best stories I`ve ever read. Please continue.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
I’m afraid I can’t recommend this tale.

The viewpoint doesn’t resonate with me. I can’t imagine myself, or anyone I’ve ever known, in a situation resembling this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story.

To find more stories the incels love to hate simply do an advanced search.

Find this by selecting the open book at the top of the page. Scroll down and enter your key words and sort by most comments.

It's a great way to easily find the stories the plague of incels are trying to hide by giving poor ratings to good stories. Too bad they can't help themselves from writing asinine comments.

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

What a pile of steaming bullshit. GTKRWN

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

racism, unwanted politics, urban legend, mythology, and of course, a wimpy white guy and some cum dumpster. Basically, all the worst traits of a bad story, poured into a toilet, then flushed out onto the page. -21 stars.

EinzelkampferEinzelkampfer6 months ago

OP was either bagging spray paint or eating lead paint before he wrote this. This is so bad as to be some deep, burning satire.

RuttweilerRuttweiler5 months ago
Evil racist crap.

Alt-right propaganda. More “the white race is under attack!” bullshit. This loser is probably thinking of shooting up a school.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5***** Loved the story!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.