Reverse Polarity (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
352 Followers

Aaron folded up one of the photos and slid it into the vent of her locker when no one was nearby, trying to act as casually as possible. He hung out nearby to keep watch to be sure that Tamasree actually found and viewed the picture. She didn't stop by before classes, but during the morning break Aaron resumed his post and the girl did finally visit her locker and found the folded photo paper. She opened it, gasped, and quickly closed it again, looking around blushing in case anyone had noticed. Aaron was careful to appear fixated on his phone while Tamasree panicked. To his delight, the girl decided to hide the photo in one of her notebooks since there were no trash cans conveniently close by, apparently worried she might drop it where someone would notice, or else have someone ask about it if she had it out and ready to throw away.

Even better, the following class period was one that Aaron shared with his target, so he made sure to follow her closely enough that she wouldn't feel safe trying to pull the photo out to dispose of it before class started. "So far, so good," he thought as he seated himself a few desks behind her and to one side. Throughout the class, Aaron spammed Tamasree with thoughts and actions to make her look at the picture again. Most failed as they had less than a 10% chance of success and tokens didn't help much, but the odds increased ever so slightly after each triumph. Taking inspiration from the leveling menu, Aaron also tried giving the girl thoughts that she should be curious and study the picture, to compare and contrast it with her own sex. The odds of that thought sticking weren't any higher, but one of them finally broke through just as his phone was about to run out of power.

Tamasree did keep studying something in her notebook while hunched over to keep it from view, which Aaron thought was a good sign. She was certainly fidgeting a lot more than he thought was normal, and looking around constantly as if checking to make sure no one was staring at her. Class ended for the lunch break and Aaron went to recharge his phone, and drop another photo in Tamasree's locker in case she found time to discard the first one. He didn't have another class with her until the end of the day, so he refrained from doing anything else to her in the interim. He checked in to see that Melissa and Nora both were definitely being a little more handsy and generally physically affectionate with their guys, so he sent a few sense commands to reinforce the ones from yesterday. That prompted the app to commend him for being thorough but regretfully informing him that only unique commands were eligible for earning tokens.

Aaron spent the last class of the day, Art History, trying to spam his target again, but although she fidgeted a lot, it looked like she had managed to divest herself of both pictures, assuming she'd even found the second one. He turned his attention to trying to affect her sensory perception of the memory of the pictures, approaching it from an aesthetic angle, inspired by their class subject. She was resistant, and he almost wore his battery out again, but he finally managed to instill a single change, linking her appreciation of art to the memory of the photos, and hopefully inspiring her to look at any future photos as artistic endeavors. Maybe that would make her less likely to throw them away at the first opportunity.

Aaron followed Tamasree out of class at the end of the day and watched her at her locker; her lack of anxiety suggested that she must have already found and disposed of the second picture. "Time to up the stakes," Aaron thought as he pulled out another photocopy. Walking up to the girl he stooped down as if to pick something up while saying, "Hey, Tamasree, something fell out of your locker." She turned around in time to see Aaron straightening up and trying to hand her the folded but currently open photograph of a well-groomed, puffy pussy surrounded by olive-toned skin. Aaron did his best to look surprised as he held it out to her, stammering, "Uh, here's your, um..." Blushing scarlet, Tamasree snatched the picture from his hands and crumpled it up while slamming her locker shut. Still holding the wadded-up photo in her hand, the mortified girl hurried away without a word or a backward glance. Once she was out of sight, Aaron grinned.

Friday Morning

To Aaron's surprise, Tamasree was the first of his targets to complete the Neutrality level. He had kept up his campaign of depositing graphic pictures of pussies in her locker and making her appreciate them as art. By the end of the week she was no longer freaking out about it, and seemed to be keeping the pictures rather than throwing them away. He thought that the art angle might have been the key to conditioning her acceptance, and he had even seen her idly doodling what might have been a vagina on her notebook in class one time. Perhaps the next step should be convincing her to seek out pictures and video of women's privates, he thought, rather than passively receive them.

In Nora's case, he'd thought he had an 'in' by making her arousal spike when Eddie had sharked her, but every command to make her flash herself or forget to wear a bra was easily rejected. He'd earned some tokens making her remember the exposure as a sexual thrill, and linking people staring at her to her arousal level, but had blown them all on failed actions and behaviors, hoping to expose her again and reinforce it as a turn-on. At this point, he could no longer earn tokens by affecting her, and it seemed he was at an impasse. His plan now hinged on a beach trip he'd made her boyfriend Wade suggest; having her enjoy being seen in a swimsuit might be a good step, and there might be a chance for another 'accidental' exposure.

Aaron had high hopes for Melissa, though. Of their own volition, apparently, her relationship with her boyfriend Ted had escalated rapidly over the course of the week, and the two could now be found making out with each other between classes. Melissa's libido had been tweaked by ADMIN, such that she was now picturing her boyfriend naked and enjoying the fantasies. It had required very little nudging to convince Ted to start pressuring 'Melly' for some kind of sex, and by Friday morning Aaron was spamming her mind with thoughts of placating Ted with a hand-job during lunch.

Trying to act very casual, Aaron waited and watched until he saw the two lovebirds leaving the cafeteria together. He got up to follow and saw them go to the library, where they secluded themselves in a private study room in the basement. They couldn't lock the door, but few people went into the dark and musty basement if they didn't have to. Timing would be key for his plan, so Aaron spent some tokens to ensure that Ted would have a hair trigger, and make a lot of noise when he came from now on.

~~

Melissa blushed as Ted exposed himself to her. She didn't have a lot of experience, but his dick appeared to be pretty average, maybe slightly bigger than her prom date's. She'd only ever had missionary sex before, and not much of that, as her high school love affair had ended when she came to the local community college and the guy went out of state. She liked Ted and enjoyed touching him and thinking of him naked, which should be easier now that she knew what his junk looked like, but a large part of her felt like things were moving too fast. No matter how good-looking she thought he was, his constant badgering about 'taking the next step' was starting to wear pretty thin. It almost seemed like a compromise when he suggested that they should give each other hand-jobs rather than proceed directly to fucking. Reluctantly, and against her better judgement, Melissa had finally caved, and now here she was, in the basement of the library, tentatively stroking her boyfriend's dick with no clear idea of how to do it right.

For better or worse, though, it didn't seem like Ted required any particular expertise from her, nor even basic competency. She had probably stroked him fewer than twenty pumps with a pretty feeble grip before he erupted without any warning, letting out a series of loud grunts and groans. She was disgusted by having his semen all over her hand, but was too busy trying to make him be quiet to clean it off right away. Ted suddenly grabbed her cum-coated extremity and forced it to her face, smearing her lips and cheeks with his seed. The smell and taste were absolutely repulsive, causing Melissa to gag, but her anger quickly triumphed as she shoved Ted hard and yelled, "What the fuck is wrong with you, asshole? You're a fucking creep, Ted! We're through, you hear me? You disgusting pervert!" She gathered her things and stormed out of the room while Ted made feeble protests and apologies, but he couldn't get himself together in time to catch her.

As Melissa stomped up the stairs trying to clean her face with a napkin she suddenly thought, "You know, the smell and taste and everything really isn't that bad!" She wanted to argue with herself, but the evidence of her senses couldn't be denied: the flavor and aroma and texture were all unusual to her, but not nearly as unpleasant as she'd expected. "Well, whatever, so his semen isn't totally disgusting, he's still a shithead for smearing it on my face!" She paid no attention to her grinning classmate Aaron as she rushed by his seat, unaware that he was smiling because she was now licking her lips clean.

Saturday Morning

Nora was regretting her agreement to go to the beach with Wade. She had always been deeply embarrassed to walk around in a swimsuit in public, since it felt like being half-naked, even in the conservative one piece suits she wore. To make matters worse, she hadn't bought a new suit since the end of her junior year of high school. While she was no taller now than when she got it, her body had filled out quite a bit in the interim. What was once a very modest swimsuit was now rather alluring because it was too small to conceal her completely. Her breasts overflowed the cups slightly and her ass cheeks weren't fully covered. In practical terms, she was less exposed than most of the other young women her age on the beach that morning, but it felt like she was in the spotlight for being shamelessly slutty.

The worst part was, she actually was getting a little bit of a sexual thrill from it. Her mind had been dwelling on the Eddie incident all week, and how she had felt a tremor of lust hiding within her shame. She desperately wanted to believe it was a mistake of some kind, but any time someone looked at her she found her breath catching, wondering, "Are they checking me out? Should I cover myself up or pretend not to notice?" As her arousal slowly built over the course of the morning, she also started wondering, "Should I bend or stretch to give them a better view?"

Wade wasn't helping matters any, as far as she was concerned. He was openly ogling her, which was both flattering and irritating, since it made her hot and brought to mind images of her boyfriend lying naked on a beach towel. For about the tenth time that morning, he was pestering her to get in the lake and swim with him; she was on the point of saying no for about the eleventh time when she had a sudden and inexplicable change of heart. "Ugh, fine! Let's go swimming, Mr. Pushy!" Wade grinned and grabbed her hand, practically dragging her toward the water.

Nora was a good swimmer, and soon they were out far enough that she was treading water, although her taller boyfriend was still able to stand neck deep. He reached out under the water to run his hands over her hips. When she didn't object, he moved a little closer and explored her body a little more while giving her a kiss.

Nora was enjoying the moment up until Wade's hands found her breasts and squeezed. She broke the kiss and declared, "That's enough!" only to receive a grin in response, followed moments later by Wade pulling down the straps of her swimsuit to uncover her breasts. Doing so interfered with her swimming and she went under the surface, struggling to fix her suit, but panicking because she hadn't been prepared to submerge and was already straining for breath. She surfaced, sputtering, to see her boyfriend staring at her exposed breasts and leering. Nora's face got almost as red as her hair and she screamed, "You fucker! You could have drowned me!"

Wade responded, "Aww, come on, don't be like that!" Enraged, Nora quickly fixed her suit and swam away as fast as she could. She was determined to get back to the beach and call someone who wasn't a horny asshole to give her a ride home.

She tried unsuccessfully to avoid dwelling on the thought that had occurred to her as her breasts floated freely, bobbing in the lake: "My god, it feels amazing to have my tits out in the water like this!" It was like being exposed in class again, but far more intense. It might even have been a positive experience if it hadn't been for the forced exposure aspect of it. "Maybe I should come back at night sometime, just to test and see if it's really something I enjoy." On one level the thought seemed absurd, but Nora was definitely intrigued by the idea.

When Wade caught up with her finally, and attempted feeble and half-hearted apologies, Nora screamed at him until the lifeguards intervened and convinced him to leave her alone. As Nora waited for a friend to come pick her up, she contemplated when the best time to come back for topless swimming would be, completely oblivious to Aaron laid out on a towel nearby, playing on his phone.

12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
BamaganBamagan3 months agoAuthor

@Cyberweasel89 Yes, pretty rare! Although it depends somewhat on how loosely you define the terms, especially what counts as a redhead. But hey, when given a mind control app, may as well shoot for the stars!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel893 months ago

Short, busty, exhibitionist, redhead? Do you have any idea how rare even those second and third ones are in combination? And now you want to give a girl all four of them? Bro! :o

BamaganBamagan4 months agoAuthor

@AlinaX Thank you! Yeah, it's hard to strike a good balance between showing the nuts+bolts to make it seem at least sort of grounded and just saying, dude's got a magic fuck phone. The 'mechanical' aspects don't play much role in the story as it goes on, aside from part of the MC's musing and plotting. But including those details hopefully heads off questions like, "why doesn't he just make one or all of them blow him?"

AlinaXAlinaX4 months ago

This kind of nudging mind control is something I've played with occasionally. The story and eroticism have a tendency to get lost in the detail of making it work, and I see that happening here. But the story does come alive once you get into the girls' heads.

BamaganBamagan4 months agoAuthor

@Wineandcheese Thanks! This one is shorter, only six chapters, and should hopefully drop weekly, more or less.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My High School Harem A short on how I became.in Mind Control
God App Ch. 01 A young man is visited by a beautiful goddess.in Mind Control
The Battered Lamp Ch. 01 A young man awakens a sexy genie who changes his life!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Augur Ch. 01 Jack's minor magical talent leads him to enslave a demon.in Mind Control
A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 01 First adventure with the Master PC program.in Mind Control
More Stories