Reverse Polarity (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 06

Story Info
The girls slide toward desperation even without the app.
7.6k words
2.9k
00

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
340 Followers

Reverse Polarity

An ADMIN Tale

Desperation

Saturday Evening

Tamasree breathed heavily as she jogged on the treadmill at her school's gymnasium. She'd been pleasantly shocked at how relatively understanding her parents had been about the whole situation with Aaron and the girls. They'd started out pretty angry when she first tried to explain the situation to them, and she'd even trotted out a lot of the things she'd researched for the art history project. Tama shook her head as she ran, still surprised at how effective the argument, that her lifestyle choice would have been accepted as normal in ancient times in their home country, had proven. That might not have been strictly true, given that they weren't aristocrats, and the sexual mores of the rich and powerful were not necessarily reflective of the culture at large, but they'd seemed to buy it and she counted her blessings.

Tamasree's parents had even agreed to let her borrow the car to go to the gym. It had been a fairly normal routine for her, as she preferred to use the facilities when they weren't crowded, but she'd been worried they'd refuse, believing she was off to have torrid sex that they appeared very uncomfortable hearing even very vague hints about. To her continued astonishment, however, they'd acquiesced, pleased with her maturity for confiding in them so soon after her relationship became serious. Tama couldn't help chuckling a little and wondering if her good luck was a bad sign, thinking that everything had gone so much more smoothly than it should have, and the universe would be looking for a dramatic way to balance the scales.

"Hey, you're Tamasree, right?" asked a female voice from behind her, making Tama jump in surprise and almost stumble on the treadmill. She quickly moved her feet to the sides so she could turn around and see her interrogator, whom she recognized from her art history class but had never spoken to.

The tanned brunette smiled apologetically and said, "I didn't mean to startle you. It's just, when I saw you, I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your presentation, especially the last bit." The girl's cheeks flushed pinkly at the admission, but she quickly rushed to clarify, "I mean, about what you said about beauty, and how brave you are."

Tamasree also blushed a little, not being used to such praise, and stuttered for a few seconds before finally finding her voice and awkwardly saying, "Oh! Um, thanks! Thank you, I mean. That's... very sweet. Thanks!"

"I'm Mara, by the way," said the girl from her class, whose eyes seemed to have dropped to Tama's ass briefly before bouncing back to her face. "Anyway, that's all I wanted to say, I'll let you get back to your exercise." Still blushing, the young lady quickly turned away and dashed back to a couple of other women Tamasree hadn't noticed, who were using some of the resistance machines. The other two had been watching their exchange, and something in their expressions made Tama wary, but she put it out of her mind and resumed her cardio, feeling a little self-conscious about turning her butt toward them, even though her sweatpants were not particularly tight.

By chance or design, the other three women finished doing their leg presses moments after Tamasree headed for the locker room to collect her purse. She never changed clothes or showered at the gymnasium, although ever since her burgeoning interest in women's anatomy, she'd been fantasizing about stripping down and showering with other nude women, all of whom were pleased and excited to allow her as much time to admire their beautiful vaginas as she wanted to take. Shaking her head out of the hot daydream, Tama was once again startled by a voice behind her.

"Hey, Mara says your name is Tamasree. Am I pronouncing that right?" asked one of the other ladies, a tall one with golden blonde hair.

"Um, almost!" Tama said, surprised. "It's more of a 'sh' sound than a regular 's' sound, but you're pretty close!"

"Tamashree?" the girl said again, making it sound thicker than Tama did, but she just smiled and nodded, not wanting to get too technical with a stranger over perfect pronunciation. The girl smiled back and held out her hand, "I'm Britt," she announced, "And our other friend here is Ellie," indicating the third woman, a brunette with lighter skin and hair tones than Mara. "We're all on the volleyball team together."

"Oh, that sounds fun," Tamasree said vaguely as she shook the proffered hand, not sure where the conversation was headed. "Pleased to meet all of you!"

"So, Mara was telling us about your presentation from the other day," explained Britt, still smiling, and Tama felt a tickle of nervousness, thinking something about the woman seemed almost predatory. Ellie, too, was smiling in a way that struck her as slightly insincere, while Mara appeared to be trying her best to conceal some anxiety. "We were wondering if you could help us resolve a dispute we had over a bet, since you seem to be an expert. Well, as much of an expert as we're likely to find, anyway."

Still confused, but wanting to appear friendly and helpful, Tamasree replied, "Well, sure, if you think I can help. What was the bet about?" She wasn't sure what to expect, but presumed it might be about either art or her cultural heritage if they were being sincere, or possibly some kind of set-up to make a joke about her hairiness if they weren't.

"We're in disagreement about who has the prettiest pussy of the three of us," Britt said, grinning at the stunned expression on Tama's face. "Naturally, we all voted for ourselves the first time we compared, and then when we did a tie-breaker round picking from only the other two, we still didn't have a winner! So, we clearly need an impartial judge who can settle it once and for all."

Tamasree blinked rapidly, convinced that she must be mistaken, or else that the girls would soon laugh at her and leave. But when all three continued staring at her, she started to think they were serious. "Are you, um, going to send me pictures?" she asked, feeling a little light-headed.

Grinning even wider, Britt put her arm around Tama and said, "Nah, as long as we're all here, we may as well get it over with. Let's just head to the shower room and you can do the judging in there!" She gently started steering Tamasree in that direction, and the stunned young woman couldn't muster the will to resist.

Once in the relative privacy of the shower room, which was divided into about twenty curtained stalls, Britt released the pressure on Tama. The blonde immediately pulled down her exercise shorts and panties, announcing, "I'll go first!" She was still smiling, but also blushing for the first time since she'd started the bizarre conversation. Tamasree stared down at the slightly darker blonde curls that were exposed, carefully shaped into a narrow strip, feeling feverish at getting so close to her fantasy. "Feel free to get up close and personal," Britt said, sounding somewhat strained and breathless herself.

Tama slowly knelt on the floor and reached out to pull the blonde a little closer, but even with her standing somewhat splayed out, the posture did not show off her sex to its best effect. "This won't work," Tamasree said, shaking her head and making Britt frown. "The lighting is terrible with you standing up, and the angle is poor. Sit down and spread your legs widely, please."

Britt's smile returned quickly and she stepped out of her pants, making nodding gestures to her friends to do likewise. Ellie immediately started shimmying out of her clothes, and Mara followed, seeming a bit more reluctant. All three sat themselves on the floor when they were done exposing their pussies, with Britt in the middle.

Finally able to look properly, Tama's breath hitched as she glanced around at all three, taking in a first impression of each. Britt's thin strip of blonde hair was the median, as it turned out: Ellie was smooth and probably waxed, while Mara had a thick tuft on her mound but appeared to shave the rest. All three were dramatically different in the particulars of their shape and size, despite being superficially similar. "Do any of you mind if I touch them a little?" Tamasree asked in a subdued voice, feeling nervous and ashamed, but also hopeful. Her heart swelled when all three nodded, and she felt her own sex quiver excitedly.

Starting with Britt, Tama moved her face only inches away and inhaled deeply. "You have a pleasant, musky odor," Tamasree said, "And whatever floral scent your soap or lotion contains complements your natural aroma." She very gently stroked the outer lips, encouraging them to swell more, and pulled them slightly apart. "Your labia are a beautiful bubblegum pink color, and delightfully stretchy despite being so petite. I love how they snap back into position when I release them." Britt shivered and moaned as Tama acted on her observation.

"It looks like your clit is on the small side, since it's still hiding under its hood," Tamasree observed, directing a breath of air onto the nub in question, making it peek out as it hardened. "Why, hello there!" she said, giving it a tiny kiss, making the blonde moan.

"Who's next?" Tama asked, with her throat feeling extremely dry. Ellie's bouncing hips seemed to be volunteering, so Tamasree turned to her left and repeated the process of examining the pussy in front of her.

"You smell kind of spicy, almost peppery," Tamasree announced, "Which makes me think you're aggressive in bed." Ellie's stunned expression suggested the guess was a good one, although Tama's hypothesis was based much more on the girl's behavior than her odor. "Your lips are a lovely coral color, and they're so long and beautifully eye-catching they make me understand why some people use terms like flower and blossom to describe them. And I bet you get a lot of pleasure from having such a large pearl!" So saying, Tama kissed the prominent clit lightly, marveling at how perfectly dome-like it seemed, not projecting very far but seeming to stretch the hood tightly with its emergence.

Turning finally to the first girl who'd greeted her that evening, Tama took a deep breath and moaned quietly. "You smell of the sea," she said, inhaling even more deeply. "There are depths here that invite exploration." She stroked a finger along the girl's lips and said, "These are quite dark. Rosewood, I'd say; almost like my pussy. I love the way your lips seem to quiver and grasp all on their own." Tama curled just the tip of her finger between the folds, smiling at how they seemed to close about it, and felt Mara's entire body trembling. She slowly pulled back, watching the labia stretch and finally, reluctantly, release her, but leaving a thin string of fluid connecting them for a few moments longer.

Tamasree gently ran her wet finger along the fine stubble that indicated the extent Mara's pubes would expand to if allowed, and then ran it through the slightly unkempt tuft adorning her mons. "Your hair is even softer and silkier than mine," she said quietly, knowing that her breath would be tickling the girl's sensitive sex, and loving the sight of her shivering and shuddering in response. "And your clit is so long and lovely and shapely!" Tama reached out with her tongue and gave Mara's clitoris a tiny flick, which caused it to lengthen even more, to her surprise, until it was poking out nearly an inch. "That looks like it would be great fun to have!" she gasped quietly.

"I hope no one is upset, but this one is my favorite, despite how wonderful all three of them are," Tamasree said. All three women were looking at her with bright, lusty eyes. The expressions that she'd initially thought seemed predatory had been replaced by clear sexual desire and need, which made her think she'd turned the tables on them somehow, although she still wasn't sure what they'd hoped to accomplish. "Of course, that's just from a mostly visual perspective," she clarified. "I can do a taste test if any of you think that might change the outcome."

The three women's voices were jumbled as they cried out, "Yes!" "God, yes!" and "Please!" all at once. Smiling naughtily, Tama took her first real taste of Mara and hummed in appreciation, almost believing she could hear the pounding of the surf in her ears. The brunette cried out and grabbed Tamasree's hair as her hips began bucking, and it took a surprisingly short time for her to drive the young lady to a strong climax. She went limp immediately afterwards and appeared to be quietly crying. Tama wanted to comfort her if she needed it, but Britt had scooted over and thrown one of her legs over Mara's in her haste to be next. Tamasree reached out to grasp the weeping girl's hand as she turned her face to the blonde pussy that was openly dripping with anticipation.

Britt needed only slightly more stimulation to get off than her friend had, and it seemed like she was multi-orgasmic, as she didn't appear satisfied to stop at just one. Ellie demanded her turn, though, and the blonde reluctantly relinquished her place, fingering herself instead as she watched the pale brunette have her pussy worshipped. Although Tama didn't say anything, she thought the spicy flavor of Ellie was the nicest of the three, although it didn't change her initial declaration of the winner, and she had doubts that anyone cared about that pretext any longer. Ellie's climax took more work than her friends' had, but it was a particularly wet one, much to Tamasree's delight.

Before Britt could loom back in for a second round, Tama said, "As much fun as this was, I have to get home now." All three of her new friends looked disappointed, especially the blonde, but none did more than whine melodramatically in the way of trying to convince her to stay. Despite her own desperate horniness, Tamasree was beginning to feel shame and guilt at how easily she'd been convinced to engage in sex outside her polycule. Was having three other lovers at once not enough for her? She squeezed Mara's hand one last time, which she'd been holding throughout, and finally released it. Stopping only to splash water on her face to rinse away some of the smell, Tama walked hurriedly out to her car, eyes carefully on the ground to avoid any chance of conversation, beginning to boil with feelings of humiliation and disgrace. "How am I going to face them?" she muttered, feeling hot tears begin to flow.

~~~

Late Saturday Night

Nora sighed as she washed her face in the restaurant bathroom. Her parents had insisted on taking her out to dinner after meeting with Aaron and the girls, and while the free food was welcome, the hours of interrogation it led to were a fairly heavy cost in terms of stress. They'd finally run out of questions and returned to their hotel, not exactly happy with her 'college experimentation' as they'd put it, but apparently willing to let things run their course naturally. Aaron had sent a clip of himself cumming just as things were winding down with her family, and she'd been unable to resist the urge to finger herself to a climax in the restroom while she watched it. The fact that no one saw or heard her orgasm was a little disappointing.

Nora frowned at her reflection and ran her hands over her chest, cupping her breasts and giving them a good squeeze. She'd dressed modestly for the day, knowing she'd be trying to make good impressions on all of their parents, but her old sense of style rankled her new sensibilities. She undid several buttons on her blouse, until her bra was partially exposed, and figured that would have to do. A few people did double-takes at her newly exposed cleavage during her short walk out of the restaurant, which got her hot and bothered despite her recent cum.

Arriving at her car, Nora looked around at the nearly deserted parking lot, where only a few other vehicles still remained, most of them likely belonging to the staff at the restaurant. It was a warm night with just enough breeze to keep one cool, and it felt almost like a caress as it stirred her hair. Glancing around once more, Nora undid the rest of the buttons on her blouse and shrugged it off, exposing more of her flesh to the night's touch. Her nipples quickly got hard and goose pimples erupted across her body, making her shiver.

"Do I dare?" Nora mumbled, wavering between good sense and lustful longing as she contemplated her next move. Desire quickly won out, and she whispered, "I'm only about a mile or so from home, it's dark and late, it should be a piece of cake!" Unlocking her car, she tossed her purse and blouse inside and quickly added her bra, jeans, and panties. The night suddenly felt much colder, wearing only socks and sneakers, but her naughty arousal had made her skin warm and flushed, almost feverish.

Nora hesitated a few moments longer, then reached into her purse to grab her phone, just in case. She locked her car and ran as fast as she could to get out of the lights of the parking lot, knowing her pale skin would shine like a beacon if anyone happened to be watching. Her heart pounded from fear and exhilaration as she streaked off in the general direction of her apartment, clutching her phone in one hand and her keys in the other, and resisting the urge to scream with excitement.

Reaching a row of hedges that separated the well-lit parking lot from a short access road, Nora dodged around them to get on the darker side, knowing that the street beyond was mainly used by people working in the strip mall it serviced, or trucks making deliveries to the back. At night, with all the boutiques closed, it would likely remain unused and therefore a safe place to plan the rest of her naked trek. Still breathing heavily despite the short jog, she crouched and looked back to make sure no one was following her, or had otherwise noticed her escapade.

Seeing no signs of pursuit, Nora followed the access road toward the back of the strip mall, unable to resist the temptation to walk in the middle of the street, raising her arms and doing a sexy dance, thrilled to feel her tits wobbling out in the open air of town. She couldn't contain her joy any longer and let out a loud 'whoop' of pleasure. She immediately felt dangerously exposed again and sprinted for the end of the road, giggling like mad as she went.

Nora darted behind the nearest boutique and then squatted just behind the dumpster next to its loading dock. Most of the stores had lights over their staff doors, but those were single bulbs that did little to illuminate the rest of the area, so she felt safe to rest for a moment and catch her breath. Her hand wandered down between her legs and tickled her lower lips, still slick and puffy from her self-love in the restaurant bathroom earlier. She hummed quietly at the stimulation, but reluctantly pulled her fingers away, preferring to save her next orgasm for the comfort of her bed.

Still confident she was alone, Nora frowned slightly at the realization she didn't quite know where to go next. She knew where she was in relation to her apartment, but she rarely walked around in town, which was not especially pedestrian-friendly. There was a thin strip of undeveloped land behind the area she was hiding in, and then another pair of strip malls on either side of a road that was fairly busy, at least during the day. She figured it might have some through traffic even at night, but thought that all the businesses were probably closed for the evening. Beyond that was a fairly large construction site which should be shut down for the night, and it abutted a park and jogging trail that wound through some residential areas, passing within a hundred yards of her front door. Resolved, the nude redhead gave her pussy one last rub for luck and crept toward the woods.

Bamagan
Bamagan
340 Followers