Reverse Polarity (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
345 Followers

It seemed that her instinctual assumption was accurate, however, as there was a third cock waiting behind her when the stubby one withdrew. She gasped with surprise when she noticed that it belonged to a black man, or at least someone whose skin was much darker than her own. Their community was moderately diverse, at least for their part of the country, so Melissa didn't have any particular racial aversion to overcome, but her limited experience made it seem exotic, and she wondered if it would be noticeably different. She felt conflicting impulses of relief and disappointment when she began pleasuring her third dick of the night and realized it tasted and felt basically the same as the others had.

Although she lost track of time, Melissa did not lose count of the cocks she serviced. Five more followed in steady succession, and each blasted her with another dose of cum. She sampled them all, finding them to be surprisingly wide in the nuances of flavor even while still tasting essentially the same. She compared each critically to Aaron's, which she still considered the gold standard, and giggled to herself at the idea she was becoming some kind of cum snob, then laughed harder, worried she was going into shock.

Just before the eighth cock unloaded in her mouth, the clerk rapped on the door and said they were closing the booths soon and to wrap things up. Hearing the woman's voice reminded Melissa of her anger at being put in such a position, although she knew the vast share of the blame for her predicament was her own, thanks to her uncontrollably slutty behavior lately. She felt despicable, filthy, and incredibly horny, and when the last dick of the night finally came in her mouth, Melissa shuddered with a powerful orgasm of her own. It helped that the most recent stranger's dick and cum had been the most similar to Aaron's of any of them.

Melissa savored the flavor as she eventually pulled up her pants and leaned against the wall, marshalling her strength and her wits, resenting that the booth had easy-to-clean tile floors that had resulted in sore knees. There was more knocking at the door and the clerk announced, "I need to come in!" She waited several seconds for a reply, but Melly held her silence, merely looking toward the door as it opened. The emo woman smirked at the sight that greeted her, and Melissa knew her face was smeared with cum in various stages of drying. "Looks like someone enjoyed themselves!" she teased.

Melissa shrugged noncommittally, but then her mood snapped and she lunged at the startled clerk, grabbing her by the shoulders. Before the stunned woman could put up a fight, Melly locked lips with her and forced her tongue into the girl's mouth, followed by part of the load she'd still been swilling and savoring while she recovered. The woman's muffled protests and attempts to escape gave Melissa a savage pleasure.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" screamed the clerk as she coughed and spluttered, backing away quickly and glaring at her customer.

"I wish I fucking knew!" Melissa screamed back, then screamed some more as she put her hands over her ears and ran toward the doors, tears carving a path through the cum on her face. She made it back to her car and sat, grasping the wheel and hyperventilating. Slowly mastering herself, she typed out a message to her lovers and sent it immediately, not realizing it was completely incoherent. Still panicking somewhat, she started her car and peeled out of the parking lot, fleeing toward home and driving recklessly fast.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Neighbors An innocent nubile discovers her neighbors' facial fetish.in Group Sex
Red-faced on the Red-eye Pt. 01 Seductive flight attendant gives a girl an ENF adventure.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Video Amateurs A husband videos his reluctant wife fucking and sucking.in Loving Wives
Kora's Punishment Ch. 01 Kora's graduation trip doesn't go as planned.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Detention with the Headmaster She faces a spanking.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories