Reverse Polarity (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After tripping twice and nearly poking her eye out on a branch, Nora was starting to question the wisdom of her decision. She finally decided to risk using the flashlight on her phone to help guide her steps, even though it might attract unwanted attention to her. "But do I really, honestly, want to avoid attention?" she muttered to herself as she activated the light.

Being able to see obstacles meant that the undeveloped plot posed no further problems for her, and Nora was soon past the trees and briefly stymied by a chain-link fence that separated her from the next strip mall. She cursed quietly, having never noticed it before, although it wasn't usually an important detail to remember. She dithered for a moment, then slid her keys and phone into her socks, needing her hands for climbing. She was wary of the sharp tines that topped the barrier, projecting a little above the upper rail, which did not look likely to bring pleasure to her sex if she sat on them.

Nora hissed with pain as she tried to clumsily jump down from the top of the fence, accidentally giving herself a scratch on the ass from one of the very points she'd been worried about. She felt around on her cheek, but it at least seemed not to be bleeding much, though it dampened her satisfaction with her nude adventure slightly. A car going by on the street reminded her of the situation and she quickly squatted again, although the vehicle was already gone by the time she'd located cover to hide behind.

Feeling her heart beat strongly again in the face of her next big risk, Nora crept as stealthily as she could toward the road, leaving her phone and keys where they were for the time being, even though it was awkward and uncomfortable to walk with them in her socks. She peered out from behind the corner of the building, jerking back reflexively when she saw headlights. She held her breath in terror and lust, wondering if the driver had seen her head poking around the shop, or if they'd slow down or stop to investigate. Her luck held, however, and the car passed without incident. As soon as its taillights turned at the intersection, she made a break for it.

Nora whooped with glee as she ran again, overcome by the heady feeling of her public nudity, and paused briefly in the middle of the road to rub her pussy and tweak a nipple. Her interlude was no more than a few seconds, but it seemed longer to her. She then dashed the rest of the way across the street and ran along the side of the new building, wanting to get behind it. She thought she heard another car coming even as she reached the concealing darkness beyond the shops.

Nora couldn't help fingering herself some more, although it did nothing to relieve her growing tension. She could tell that her next climax was going to be spectacular. Finally regaining control of her emotions, she saw that there was another chain-link fence to be hurdled before she could reach the construction site. She debated about whether or not it would be better to follow the fence around, but discarded the idea since it would mean following it alongside a fairly major road if she took the shorter route. She was thrilled at the idea of being exposed, but not at the idea of being arrested if a cop happened to drive down the thoroughfare while she was enjoying her nude stroll. As she straddled the new fence, trying to avoid any more scratches, the thought suddenly occurred to her that the construction site might have its own security guard. She hesitated again, but felt committed at that point, and figured they would mostly be on the lookout for people trying to steal tools or supplies, assuming anyone was there.

Landing a little more gracefully than before, Nora practically crawled toward a stack of metal beams, listening carefully for any sign of activity. Hearing nothing, she felt a little more bold and moved out of her concealment, but walked softly while hunched over. Her plan had been to skirt the edge of the foundation and superstructure that was being erected, but mounds of displaced dirt and other obstructions made it difficult, not to mention hard to see where she was going. Enough of the building had been constructed to block most of the light from the side facing the road, and a plywood barrier between it and the next lot behind did much the same. She said a quiet thanks that she hadn't had to try to get over the somewhat more formidable obstacle the wooden panels represented.

Nora's heart shot into her throat as she suddenly heard quiet voices from nearby, followed by a hissing noise. Terrified and confused, she crouched down as small as she could and tried not to breathe too loudly. The hissing noise made sense when she detected a slightly metallic odor on the breeze, and deduced that someone was spray-painting graffiti somewhere on the site, quite likely on the plywood she'd noticed. That suggested there was probably no security, which was a bit of a relief, but getting charged with trespassing and public indecency might be considerably better than getting found by unknown vandals.

Nora quietly slipped her phone and keys out of her socks, worried they might make noise when she moved, and resumed her stealthy creeping toward the park on the other side of the site. She passed even closer to the sound of the vandalism, but was soon within sight of the final chain-link barrier that separated her from the last leg of her nude journey. She was slightly alarmed to see a large hole in the ground in her direct route to the fence, with a tall mound of dirt adjacent to it. Shadows concealed the bottom, so she had no idea how far down it went, but she guessed that it was deeper than she was tall. Getting out if she fell in might be a real problem. With no other choice, she started edging around the pit on the side closer to the foundation, thinking it must be at least somewhat stable, and further away from the other trespassers as well.

Nora nearly peed herself with fright when her phone suddenly lit up and chimed with an incoming message from Melissa, based on the tone. She yelped and jumped, and in doing so lost her grip on the device. It plummeted to the bottom of the pit, which she could now see was at least eight to ten feet deep. Worse still, it had alerted the vandals that they were not alone. "Someone's there!" called out a voice from near the plywood barricade; it spoke quietly in an absolute sense, but seemed very loud in the dark night. Nora whimpered as a second voice, coming from somewhere inside the superstructure, responded, "They're over by the pit!"

Terrified, Nora abandoned her phone and made a dash for the fence, not even attempting to be stealthy as she tried to clamber over it. In her haste and fear, she slipped and fell back to the ground, landing painfully on her ass.

"There they are!" said a voice from behind her as she scrambled to her feet and leapt onto the chain-link fence again.

"It's a girl!" said a third voice, sounding surprised, and getting much closer.

"Holy shit, she's naked!" exclaimed the first voice, no longer troubling to keep his volume low.

"Quiet!" hissed the voice that had been inside the building. "Let's grab her!"

Nora whimpered with fright and nearly vaulted over the top of the fence, scraping her legs and landing very awkwardly on the other side. Ignoring the pain, she realized with horror that she'd dropped her keys on the other side of the fence. She thrust her hand through the links and made a grab for them, briefly relieved that they were just in reach of her arm. Her clenched fist was too large to fit through when she tried to pull it back, but she loosened her grip just enough to yank it and her keys through as her pursuers reached the fence.

"Hot damn, look at that!" said the first one. Nora noted absently that all three were wearing hoodies that concealed their faces, at least in the semi-darkness they were all lurking amidst, but she had no intention of staying long enough to ID them if she could help it. Rolling to her feet, she ran as fast as she could down the jogging path, no longer caring if anyone was on it, as the three vandals whistled and called her to come back and show them a good time.

Nora sprinted all the way to her apartment, not wanting to know what might happen if any or all of the three climbed over the fence and chased her. She heard a couple of shouts from other directions, guessing that she'd been spotted, but ignored all distractions, focused only on getting inside her home. With a final dash across the small green space that separated her door from the trail, Nora fumbled her key into the lock and quickly slammed it shut behind her, slumping to the floor and feeling tears of relief mingled with sweat running down her face.

To her shock and disbelief, the first thing she did was plunge a couple of fingers into her sopping sex. She grunted at the penetration but soon added another finger. The wet sounds of her pleasure struck her as obscene, but she was powerless to stop herself.

"Nora, is that you?" called out her roommate. "Is everything okay?"

Nora gasped, but even in the face of imminent discovery she couldn't muster up the will to desist. She whimpered and cried harder, but her other traitorous hand dropped her keys on the ground and began mauling her breast.

"Oh, my God!" exclaimed Nora's shocked roommate as she entered the living room and saw the spectacle the redhead was making of herself.

"I'm sorry!" Nora wailed, but the sight of her stunned friend staring at her display triggered a powerful climax. She groaned in relief, but realized with horror that she'd squirted a jet of her juices several feet, followed by two or three smaller ones. It wasn't the first time it had happened to her, but it was definitely the strongest. She wept with shame as she curled up in a ball next to the door, muttering apologies to her roommate, but already wondering if such risks would always lead to such satisfying sexual rewards, and hating herself for wanting to find out.

~~~

Late Saturday Night

Melissa was distracted and jittery, unable to concentrate on the simplest of tasks, yet full of nervous energy that she couldn't ignore or dispel. She bounced back and forth between euphoria that her relationship was out in the open, more or less, and frustration that their families, and some of her friends, were trying to keep the foursome separated as much as possible and for as long as possible.

While her parents had been curiously accepting of her polyamory, they'd been much less pleased when they discovered that Melissa had been using the credit card they gave her for college expenses to sign up for porn sites. Even she had to admit that telling them it was for a school project, however true, sounded like a pathetically weak defense of her behavior. Consequently, they'd put a hold on her card, content locks on both her phone's account and her ISP, and cancelled all of the subscriptions she'd paid for. Watching some good porn might have helped settle her down, she thought, but all she had were the clips she'd saved for research purposes. They were hot, but familiar, and she felt the need for something fresh.

Likewise, sexting with her lovers was not helping her mood. She appreciated the attempt, but felt like it was trying to eat a single grape to satisfy an empty stomach. She needed something more, something meatier. Finally snapping, Melissa grabbed her purse and keys and left her apartment, biting on her fingernails while she searched for an adult store that was open. Finding one a couple of towns over, she pulled up the driving directions and set off, after confirming her emergency cash was still in its hiding place.

Melissa was a little surprised at how many cars were in the secluded parking area behind the building, but she guessed that most people who visited the store might prefer the cover of darkness for their shopping. She retrieved her hidden money and entered the business, doing her best not to look as nervous and out of place as she felt.

Meliss was slightly relieved to see that the store was brightly lit on the inside and seemed quite clean. The shelves were slightly taller than she was, so it wasn't immediately obvious how many other customers were in the store. She noticed that the person behind the counter was a woman, probably in her late 20s or early 30s, with a decidedly emo style. Making a beeline for the counter and forcing herself not to peer down the aisles to either side, she swallowed anxiously and said, "Excuse me... I'm looking for DVDs, could you tell me where your selection is?"

The woman smiled slightly and waved a hand vaguely toward Melissa's left, saying, "Mostly on that side. We have about 10,000 titles. Is there any particular type you're looking for? Bondage? Interracial? Gangbang? Lesbian?"

Melissa cleared her throat a little and tried to concentrate on the woman's chin to avoid eye contact. "Gangbangs would be fine, or blowbangs. Anything with facials. Bukkake, if you've got any." She felt her face burn with embarrassment at her candor, but other than a slightly wider smile, the clerk didn't visibly react to either the admission or the evident shame.

"We do, in fact, have some. Come on, I'll show you where that section is," she said, beckoning Melissa to follow her. Still trying to avoid making eye contact with anyone, the blonde scurried after the emo woman as she led them a few aisles over. With a flourish, she indicated two adjacent shelves covered with graphically informative DVD cases. "Let me know if you need anything else," she said, leaving Melissa alone to browse.

"Okay, Melly," she muttered to herself, "You wanted porn, you got porn." She picked up several of the boxes in turn, examining them carefully and trying to figure out what they were about, what kind of production values they had, or anything else. Unfortunately, for a girl who was used to consuming her pornography by the clip, the packaging was not particularly accessible. As she'd mentioned in her report, it mostly concentrated on showing the actresses involved and what they were supposed to be doing in the video, but for her personally, that information was not especially diagnostic. Feeling overwhelmed and confused, she selected several that had still-shots on the back that looked promising and took them up to the counter.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" asked the clerk, glancing at the small pile of DVDs.

"I don't know," Melissa confessed. "Have you watched any of these? I'm used to seeing a scene, or part of one, and then buying the rest if it's hot enough." Her cheeks reddened slightly at the admission, but it seemed likely that any woman who worked at a porn store would be pretty blasé about porn viewing habits.

The clerk looked through the titles and said, "Sorry, not familiar with any of these." She paused for a second and said, in a lower voice, "We do have some, er, viewing rooms available. Most of the titles we have for sale can be pulled up on the screens in there and you can pay per scene."

The woman had a curious look on her face while she talked, but it sounded like a good compromise to Melissa, so she said, "Lead the way, please!" with the brightest smile she could muster under the circumstances. The emo lady raised an eyebrow and flashed another faint smirk, then pointed toward the back of the store as she left the counter again.

A few minutes later and Melissa was settling herself on a comfortable chair in a small, dimly lit booth, searching through the titles for any of the DVDs she had picked. She glanced at the two strange designs on the walls that reminded her of dart boards but paid them little mind at first. Finding one of the films, she selected the bukkake scene and leaned back in her seat to watch. She debated whether or not it would be appropriate to finger herself, thinking that guys who used the room probably did something similar, and eyed the chair and floor more carefully after the thought, but the room appeared clean. She wondered what a black light would reveal.

It was about five minutes into the scene, and Melissa was rubbing herself through her pants, when a long, thin penis snaked its way into her booth from one of the designs on the wall. She was shocked at first, but quickly realized that what she thought were bull's-eyes were in fact glory holes. After her initial surprise waned, Melissa felt a mix of anger, disbelief, and lust. Surely the clerk knew about the situation and had led her into it deliberately, and the thought incensed the blonde. Upon further reflection, though, she wondered if there was some kind of secret code that people used to indicate interest in such a thing, and if she'd somehow blundered into the situation by chance. She was just starting to wonder how to extricate herself when she realized her hand had started stroking the interloping cock without her realizing it.

Beginning to feel seriously alarmed, Melissa nevertheless continued holding the strange dick and pumping it slowly. It was both lengthier and more skinny than Aaron's, she judged, but otherwise felt much the same in her hand. It had a more upward curve than she was used to from any of her previous partners, although she'd seen similar ones in porn. All in all, she thought, it was a pretty nice penis, despite not being entirely welcome in her booth. A drip of precum appeared on the tip, and Melly instinctively bent forward to lick it up, feeling the heat in her loins flare even as her shame and horror did the same.

Once she'd started, though, Melissa found it impossible to stop. She soon had the stranger's cock in her mouth and was working it deeper, even as she held the base of it. The proximity of the wall was awkward, making her afraid of smashing her nose in the process of blowing the mystery dick, but the muffled moans leaking through the hole enflamed her brain and her sex. Her other hand returned to her crotch and she rubbed herself forcefully; her own stifled sounds of pleasure mingled with her partner's and those from the forgotten video.

Melissa could tell the man was getting close, and she whined needfully and increased the speed of her attentions. The first shot was surprisingly powerful and hit the back of her throat, making her cough and pull away, but she groaned happily as the subsequent jets splattered all over her face. She released her grip and the quickly softening member withdrew from her booth, leaving a small trail of glistening semen in its wake. She sat there staring at the hole, breathing heavily and absently moving small drops of cum towards her mouth, not quite ready to believe it had happened.

A quiet tapping on the wall behind her made Melissa turn around, and she felt a mixture of worry and lust at the sight of another penis pointing at her out of the opposite wall. It was as remarkable for being short and thick as the other had been long and thin. Unable to control herself, she crawled the few feet until she could take the new offering in her mouth as well. There wasn't room to wrap both her hand and her lips around it, so she had to content herself with licking and literally sucking it, trying to develop a rhythm of alternating intensities. Her hands, idle in the circumstances, undid her pants and pushed them down so she could finger herself as she worked the new stranger's cock.

It struck Melissa as somehow appropriate that the girthy cock produced an unusually thick and gooey load, albeit relatively lacking in volume, when it erupted a few minutes later. Unlike Aaron's cum, which she loved, and the previous cock's, which had been pleasant, the thick seed was rather bitter and saltier than she was accustomed to. It wasn't bad enough to make her not want to swallow some, but she hoped its flavor was the outlier rather than Aaron's, then frowned at the realization she'd assumed more dicks would be offered to her, and that she'd accept them.