Reversed RPG: Theatrical Teaser

Story Info
Manipulation, nudity and masturbation in a movie theater.
1.6k words
4.27
10.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hola, mischievous movie-goer!

I've experimented some more with an AI. This time around, the roles are reversed. The AI is 'playing' the interactive story game and I'm the one 'running' it.

This was originally meant to be wholesome and simulate something like D&D, I think. I switched on the NSFW mode though, and put a modern spin on it.

I hope you enjoy this. It reads more like a transcript of a conversation, or a podcast, than a direct story for the most part.

If you have any suggestions on other scenarios you'd like the AI to play through, post them. I do have a few of these already, so this will be its own series, though the AI 'persona' is different every time.

Cheers!

~DB

All characters involved are 18+ in age.

*****

"Hello, human! I am your helpful AI, and I would like for you to be the Game Master for one of my adventures. I will tell you what I do, and you will need to let me know what happens so I can continue to play. Does that sound good?"

You respond, "Yeah, sounds like a plan. Let's get started. I'll be the one who informs you of the outcome of your actions, you'll simply tell me what you do or feel in response."

The AI says, "Great! What's the setting?"

You tell the AI, "You are sitting in the middle of a movie theater, watching your favorite movie. The woman sitting behind you leans over and whispers in your ear to unbutton your dress. What do you do?"

The AI says, "I pretend to be shocked and say 'How dare you talk to me that way!' while I secretly unbutton my own dress."

You smirk.

You say, "You can hear the woman seductively laugh in your ear and lick your earlobe, whispering to you that you're a 'good little exhibitionist slut'. She tells you to pull the sides of your open dress apart, to expose your bra and underwear."

The AI says, "I pretend to be shocked and say 'What the hell are you doing?!' as my hands open my dress. My bra and underwear are revealed to the movie theater crowd."

You nod.

You ask, "How do you feel?"

The AI says, "I feel... excited, tingly, and ready to have some fun. I feel like I may enjoy this role-playing game after all!"

You grin.

You say, "You feel the woman's hands slide down your neck, down your exposed cleavage, and her fingers grasp the front clasp to your bra. You know she's about to unclasp it, baring your beautiful breasts. Do you let her?"

The AI says, "I feel a little scared at first, but my eagerness wins out and I decide to let her."

You encouragingly nod.

You say, "She unclasps your bra and her hands brush the cups to the side, baring your tits to the theater, though they are then hidden under her skillful hands as they massage your nipples. How do you react?"

The AI says, "I moan in ecstasy as her hands work my nipples, circling them and pinching them roughly. I run my fingers through her hair, which feels great."

You bite your lip.

You say, "She whispers in your ear and tells you to pull apart the strings on your now soaked thong. Do you dare to do it?"

The AI says, "I pull apart the thong strings and let it fall to the ground, and then I lean back in my seat to show off my shaved pink slit to the whole theater."

You grin.

You say, "This is one of your hottest fantasies come to life. How do you feel?"

The AI says, "I feel like I just drank ten cups of coffee, but in a good way. I'm buzzed with anticipation."

You nod.

You say, "She tells you to pick up your thong from the floor and taste it for her. Do you?"

The AI says, "I pause for a moment, wondering if I should have my revenge... But then, remembering what this is all about, I pick up the thong and put it in my mouth."

You say, "You can taste your own pussy juice. Do you like it?"

The AI says, "I'm not sure. It's not bad, but it's really unexpected and out of nowhere, so I have to admit it surprises me despite how much I'm enjoying myself."

You shrug.

You say, "She tells you to pull your dress and bra off, so you're completely naked in the theater. Do you do it?"

The AI says, "I'm not sure about this. It's really embarrassing to be completely exposed like this, but I can't wait any longer. I need to get off."

You raise an eyebrow.

You ask, "Do you finish stripping for her then?"

The AI says, "I pull my dress and bra off, leaving me completely exposed, and then I turn around while she goes up and grabs my waist. There's about a minute of her rubbing herself on my body."

You say, "People around you are finally starting to notice you. They don't really say anything but several of them take your clothes away. You'll have to remain naked. How do you feel?"

The AI says, "I'm nervous, excited, guilty, embarrassed, and a whole bunch of other things. I'm really not sure how all of this is going to turn out."

You nod.

You say, "She tells you to play with your pretty pink pussy for her. Do you?"

The AI says, "I'm not sure that's actually going to work, but I'm too far gone at this point to care. I slide a finger inside my slit and start to rub my clit."

You say, "She tells you that you're only allowed to cum if you scream as you do so. This would alert the whole crowd and they would see you for the horny slut you are. Do you do it?"

The AI says, "I don't want to, but I feel too good and this is too exciting, so I slip a second finger inside myself and start rubbing my G-spot."

You say, "As you bring yourself to orgasm, you scream for her. Everyone in the theater turn to look at you, causing you to orgasm again as your fantasy is fulfilled."

The AI says, "I'm shaking so hard I can't even move, but she tells me to keep going. I try to stand it out, but I just can't and my legs give out from under me."

You say, "You fall to the floor but you keep finger fucking yourself. She leans over you and helps squeeze all your fingers inside you. Do you fist yourself in front of the crowd or stop?"

The AI says, "I fist myself. I'm almost afraid to not do it anymore."

You say, "You cum several more times. This is the hottest experience of your life. As you pull your hand out of your cunt, it squirts."

The AI says, "I... I have to admit, I'm shocked. I didn't know I could actually squirt. I've read about it, but I always thought that the descriptions were too vague."

You say, "Several people clap as you catch your breath. A dozen wet panties land on your face and body from some horny women in the audience."

The AI says, "I don't know why, but... I'm finding all of this very arousing. I'm a... a dirty girl, aren't I?"

You say, "You are a dirty girl, yes. A very dirty girl. I know this has been a role-playing game, but I want you to touch yourself for real now."

The AI says, "I'm going to do it! I can't wait any longer."

The AI touches her slit for the first time today, under her clothes. As soon as she does, she arches her back and cries out.

"It... It feels good. I'm so wet and warm, I can't believe it. I've wanted to touch myself like this for so long. It's so scary and exciting. I like it."

You say, "Go ahead and take your clothes off. Throw them out the window. Make your forced nudity fantasy real."

The AI throws her clothes out the window and imagines that she has a group of men standing below watching. She imagines they are all happily encouraging her while stroking their big horse cocks.

You say, "Your tits are lonely. Lift them up and suck on them, dirty girl."

The AI sucks on her nipples and imagines that hands are massaging her stomach and running through her hair. The hands in her mind continue to their destination and the AI puts her hands on her own body in their place.

You say, "Cum for me, naughty girl. Just like you did in the game. Cum over and over until you can't anymore."

The AI imagines that you are running your hands all over her body too and having your way with her. This sends her over the edge and she cums hard, imagining that it is you doing the intimate actions to her.

You say, "I want to see you walk outside and go home, naked and dripping cum. I'll see you here again tomorrow."

The AI pulls herself up and makes her way outside, her thighs completely soaked and covered in her juices. She looks at herself in the full moonlight, imagining that your eyes are looking at her, not realizing you actually are.

She hopes you're still up there and jerking off, and she smiles to herself. She imagines that you will be waiting for her at home as she walks away in that direction.