All Comments on 'Review of "Secretary"'

by Decayed Angel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 18 years ago
Liked Them Both!

I actually enjoyed both the film and the story. I think there were elements in each that made them different and unique, and I found it titillating to find such direct reference to the D/S lifestyle in mainstream filmmaking. I didn't mind the happily ever after ending at all. :) I read the story (believe it or not) in a college English class, and had always remembered the content but never could remember who wrote it. Thanks for the reminder, I'm going to look it up again! It's a wonderfully provocative and disturbing little piece. Great review!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
THE ANSWER!

WELL DONE-

JJCONFLICT

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love (❤) the review = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0)!

Loved the movie, five star stuff: ❤❤❤❤❤ (5)!

Excerpt from the review:

Quote: The scene shows a close up of her hand on the desk, with his hand resting next to hers. Both are recovering from the spanking, catching their breath, the secretary reeling from the humiliation, the lawyer aroused by the activity, when the close up shows her pinky finger gently rubbing the fingers on his hand. (Unquote.)

❤, 👍👍!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really liked the way the movie ended. I'd never before (or since) seen a happy ending involving a cockroach.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous