Review Surprise Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh..." she said with her head still tilted back. He tongued her throat down to her tits and licked across her nipples, making his tongue firm.

"You like that cock?" he asked.

"I do," she said as she continued to jerk it. Kody's cock had gotten substantially harder and Holly didn't know if she was hiding her panic very well.

"Does my tongue on your tits feel good? You like that?"

"Yes. You're making me wet. Don't stop."

Truth be told, Holly didn't care what his tongue was doing to her tits but if she could keep his cock from fucking her, she was willing to say anything.

Kody slid his left hand down and maneuvered under skirt.

"Mmmm, no panties," he said.

"I took them off when I was in the bathroom and just left them off. Touch me."

Holly moved her feet apart a bit to allow better access between her legs. Kody found her clit and rubbed it up and down a little. She continued to jerk his cock and got the idea that she could possibly get him off before he could fuck her. She knew it was a longshot but it was free to try.

She began to jerk his cock faster, with more intensity as she told him to keep rubbing her clit.

"Don't stop, Kody. I want you to cum for me. I want your big cock to cum for me."

Kody had slipped one finger into her slick pussy, then two fingers, and began fucking her with them. She responded to his finger fucking by riding up and down to his motion. Holly was really believing she could do this and avoid fucking Kody... and then her bubble burst.

"OK, enough," he said. "I'm fucking that pussy."

"No. Don't stop," Holly said.

"Nuh uh, no way," Kody said. "A handjob is a good appetizer but it's never enough for the main meal. Time to fuck, Holly. You made me this hard, now you get what your pussy is telling me it wants. Over to the bed. How do you want it? I'll let you pick."

"Um...I don't know. I ju—"

"From behind!" said Mike. "We can feed her some cock while you fuck her! Get over here Holly! Hike that skirt up!"

Dazed, she walked the few steps to the bed. Kody gave her a little nudge forward so that she fell forward on her forearms. He lifted her skirt up and exposed her ass.

"There you go," he said. "Just bend over. Mike and Martin are going to give you a little something to work on, too. Can you keep us all busy, Holly? Hmm?"

"I don't know... I'll try."

"Reach around and fuck your pussy. Use that middle finger and show me how you like to be fucked."

She used her left hand to go back between her legs and slipped her middle finger into her pussy. Aside from the K-Y lubricant, she was wet. Holly didn't want to be wet, but she was. She felt like her body betrayed her. She did not want this.

"There you go," said Kody. "Show me how that pussy likes it. Pound that pussy, Holly. Get it ready for me. Yeah, you two get up there and get her hot mouth busy, too."

Martin and Mike had worked out of their pants and briefs and knelt in front of Holly, their cocks right at her face. Martin sported an enormously fat, thick cock with six inches of length. With Mike's nine inches of thickness, Holly had her work cut out for her.

"I want to see your head bobbing back and forth on some big cock while I fuck you, Holly," Kody said. "Show us what you can do."

Martin brought her head to his cock and she parted her lips as the head of his cock slipped through. Her auto-pilot mode kept fucking herself with the middle finger of her left hand. Her right arm kept her upright on the bed.

"OK, Holly," Kody said. "Ready or not, it's time to fuck."

"No, no, wait," she said, moving her mouth away from Martin's cock. "Give me a minute more on this."

"Waiting is over, sweetheart. Now reach back, grab my cock and slip it into that pussy. Then I want you to rock back on my cock and take it. You got it?"

Martin didn't let her reply as he guided his cock back into her mouth. With some difficulty, Holly reached around her upturned ass to grab Kody's cock. The maneuver was tricky with Martin's cock thrusting in and out of her mouth. She slipped the head into her wetness and wiggled it back and forth a little. Her pussy lips stretched around his very large head. Mike nudged Martin out of the way so he could get his cock into her mouth. He wanted his cock in her mouth when Kody started fucking her.

"You ready for that cock, Holly? Huh? Look up at me and tell me what Kody's cock is going to do to you. Tell me."

She was circling her tongue around the head of Mike's cock as she continued to wiggle Kody's cock along her pussy lips, getting the head wet.

"He's going to fuck me with it."

Kody pressed his cock into her a little bit and Holly tensed up. Her pussy lips were stretched nicely around his cock.

"Oh! Kody... please be careful."

"That pussy is plenty wet, Holly," Mike said. "You and I both know how your pussy works. Now rock back onto his cock. Do it. You ready, Kody?"

"Yep," he said. "Let's go!"

"Show us what you got, Holly," Mike said. "C'mon. Fuck us both with that hot bod of yours."

At the same time she slowly rocked onto Kody's cock, Mike pulled her head forward and thrust his hips forward just a little bit. About half of his cock made its way past her outstretched lips.

As she let out an uncomfortable muffled, "Ohhhhhhh!" Mike threw his head back and said, "That's it! Grip that cock with your mouth."

Not knowing what to do, she rocked back onto Kody's cock and forward again quickly and Mike kept up the pressure on the back of her head. He drove another inch or two into her mouth at the same time Kody's willpower gave out. He grabbed her at the hips and drove his cock into her slick pussy.

"Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" was all she could get out with Mike's cock pressed into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh damn, Holly" Kody cried out. "Fuck! Look at that pussy stretched around my cock!"

Holly was trying to wiggle her mouth off of Mike's cock but the wiggling only made her tongue move on his cock which made him want to keep it right there.

Finally, Mike released the cock from her mouth as Kody grinded his hips against Holly's ass, the full length of his engorged cock buried in her pussy.

She let out with a hiss through clenched teeth and tried to move her pussy off Kody's cock. But he had her pulled back solid, his cock still buried.

"What's that in your pussy, Holly?" Mike said. "Tell me. What is it?"

"It's Kody's cock! Ohhhhh!"

"What's he doing with that cock, Holly?"

"He's fucking me!" she said with her head lowered.

She didn't feel pain. But she felt full. She was leery about moving or letting him thrust into her because she didn't know what to expect.

"I want to see you rock back onto Kody's cock and fuck him like you mean it. You remember what we talked about, Holly. You got that?"

"Yes! I understand."

"Now let's see some fucking. Martin and I are going to take turns with your mouth while you fuck Kody. Show us how much you like taking on some dick."

She rocked back again onto Kody's cock, amazed something that big was inside her. She went back until she felt it all the way in. Martin put his cock up to her mouth and she took it between her lips.

"Damn your mouth feels good, Holly," Martin said. "Now rock back and forth on us both. C'mon, Holly. Fuck us."

Mike jerked his cock watching her rock back to take Kody's cock in her pussy and then forward to take Martin in her mouth. It was a huge turn-on to see her lips stretched so much as she slid over Martin's thick cock.

"That's it, Holly," Mike said. "Fuck 'em both. Show them how much you like those cocks."

She put her right hand on Martin's stomach to balance herself and give herself some control over how much he was thrusting into her. She was getting used to the fact that Kody's cock wasn't going to split her in half but there was still the slight discomfort of being so full from his cock inside her.

Mike then directed her mouth to his cock and urged her to keep rocking back and forth.

"There you go," he said. "Keep it going. Fuck like you mean it."

She was going with nice easy strokes, back and forth. Sliding all the way back onto Kody's full length and then rocking forward to take Mike into her mouth.

"OK, harder now," Kody said. "I want you slamming back onto my cock."

Holly didn't know if she could do that and it didn't matter because Kody's grabbed her by the hips and took over. Mike's cock slipped form her mouth in the ensuing movement. Kody pushed her down so her head was on the bed and her ass was up in the air.

He plunged his cock in all the way to the hilt, slapping against her ass.

"Now we're gonna fuck, girl."

He pulled her back onto him as he slammed his cock into her, withdrawing and repeating it again.

"Ssssssssssssssssss!" she let out. "Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

He fucked her furiously. Pounding her pussy with his huge cock. The slapping sound filling the room along with his grunts.

"Oh, you're getting fucked now, aren't you, Hol?" Martin said. "What do you think of that cock? Tell us."

"Ohhhhhhh, it's big! I'm full." She was surprised there was no pain. She was not surprised that she still just wanted this over.

"OK," Mike said, "let's switch. We're all gonna have plenty of chances to hit that pussy. Martin..."

Kody gave one last hard thrust, held it and then withdrew.

"Geezuz Christ, that pussy felt so fucking good!" he said.

A big wave of relief came over Holly and then Martin said, "Get on your back," as he hopped off the bed and moved to the bottom of the bed. Holly slid up onto the bed on her back.

"Spread those legs for me," Martin said. "Nice and wide... There you go."

He climbed onto the bed between her spread legs and put his cock to her pussy. He thrust forward with a grunt -- "Omph!" she cried out -- and fell onto his left arm. His right hand went to her chest and began mauling it.

Martin wasn't near as long as Kody but he may have been a little thicker. Holly definitely knew she had a cock inside her. He thrust fast and hard, reminding her of the way her husband did it when he was about to cum. She probably wasn't going to be as lucky with Martin.

While Martin fucked Holly with hard thrusts, Mike moved to her left and knelt over her face.

"How about those shaved balls, Holly?" he said to her.

"Nice," she replied with her head moving in the rhythm of Martin's thrusts.

"Tell me what you think of those balls."

"They're big. Nice. Would you like my mouth on them?"

"I want you to suck them. No licking. Go right to munching on them. Get that mouth busy."

He guided his ball sack down to her mouth and she opened to take one of his balls in. Her head -- her whole body -- moving with Martin's powerful thrusts excited him. Kody knelt on the other side of her, jerking his ridiculously huge cock while he flicked her right nipple lightly between his fingers.

"Mmmm, that's right, Holly," Mike said. "You have an incredible mouth, you know that?"

"Glad you like it," she said, moving her mouth off of his balls. "I try."

"Tell me... Would you rather we worked over more your mouth or your pussy?"

"Now that they have both fucked me, I'll say my mouth. Except for you, Mike. I want you to fuck me yet." She hoped he couldn't recognize her lie. But she also knew she had to appear to be engaging their rape of her. She was faking it, just like Mike said.

"Oh, I am sooo gonna fuck you," Mike said. "Don't you worry about that, sweetheart."

"You guys talk too much," Kody said. "Open that mouth, Holly."

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, her whole body still jerking each time Martin slammed his cock into her. Kody tapped his cock head on her tongue and Mike slipped off the bed to stand in line next to Martin.

"Mmmm, there you go, Holly," Kody said. "Pinch your nipples while you get fucked. You don't have to pinch 'em hard, just a little bit."

Kody ran the length of his cock along her tongue as Martin gave a grunt and buried his fat cock into her, legs spread wide, one more time. "Oof!" she said.

"OK," Mike said, "now me. Spread 'em wide, Holly. Here comes Mikey!"

He slid his cock into her while Kody ran his cock past her lips and into her mouth. His cock head poked at her cheek as she let out a moan.

"Mmmm, damn that's nice," Mike said as he slowly rocked his cock in and out of her pussy. "I finally got into your pussy. You like that?"

And on cue Holly started rocking her hips to meet his thrusts.

"I do," she lied again. "That is nice. Give it to me, Mike. Give it to me."

He leaned down, putting his hands on either side of her and gave a single hard thrust, holding it in place.

"Yeah, there you go... rock those hips... feel that cock inside your pussy."

She complied and grinded up to him, gyrating her hips.

"Mmmmm, I like that," she said, hoping her complete disinterest wasn't evident in her voice. "Your cock feels nice."

"Show me how you want it," Mike said to her.

Without thinking, she reached around and grabbed his ass cheeks.

"Fuck me," she said. "Give it to me hard."

She pulled him into her rhythmically and he met her movement. Mike increased the intensity of his thrusts, going faster and harder. With any luck at all, Holly thought she might get him to cum doing this.

Holly continued pulling him in, her hands on his ass. Mike's cock was rock hard and it filled her up. She didn't get the same almost uncomfortable full feeling she got from Kody, but she was certainly getting a big cock.

"How about we get you on top of me now," Mike said.

He pulled out of her and she released her grip on his ass. In one motion he pulled her up, swung her around and he fell back on the bed, and she crawled on top of him.

"Get that cock in your pussy," Mike said.

Holly lifted herself up and then sat down on his cock.

"Mmph!" she let out.

Mike's hands went to her tits and he said, "Yeah, there you go. Ride me."

Martin climbed up on the bed and got his cock to her mouth.

"Take this," he said. "Give me that mouth."

Rather aggressively, Martin took her head in his hands and started fucking her mouth.

"Mmmmm," said Martin. "Work that mouth."

She bobbed her head back and forth on his cock and bounced up and down on Mike. Slurping and slapping sounds filled the room.

"OK, my turn," Kody said, bringing his cock to her mouth. Martin slid over to make room. "You're gonna get some cock now, girl."

"This isn't easy, guys. Both of you at once. I can't—"

"We'll give you all the help you need," Mike said. "Don't worry about that. Make that cock disappear down your throat. I've seen you do it. No excuses."

"Damn right," Kody said as he aggressively took her head in his hands. "Mike told me what you did to him. And Tony told us you swallowed his black dick."

"Neither one are as big as this," she said. "It's not like—"

"No more talking," Kody said. "Get that mouth busy."

"I'll handle all the work down here, Holly," Mike said. He grabbed her hips and started rocking his hips upward, slamming his cock into her.

"Mmph!" she said as Kody brought his cock to her mouth. She opened her mouth and took the head in, sucking it. "Please don't force it, OK? I'll give it my best shot -- ooh! -- but if you force it, I might puke. That would ruin the party, wouldn't it?"

"Fair enough, fair enough," Kody said. "Hands off then."

With her body being rocked up and down from Mike's thrusts up into her, she lowered her head and gulped three inches of Kody's cock into her mouth. She put her hands on his hips to balance herself and bobbed her head back and forth across his cock. Holly sucked as hard as she could as she pulled off him. She didn't know if that did any good but Kody's reaction let on that she was doing alright. She also knew that taking half of his cock wasn't going to do for very long and she didn't want his hands forcing her again.

She took her mouth off his cock and gripped it with her left hand as she licked the underside from his balls to the tip. Martin stood by watching as Mike fucked her from underneath and Holly tongued Kody's cock.

"How is it fucking three guys in one day, Holly?" Martin asked.

"Four! Don't forget good old Tony," Kody said. "Mmmm, there you go, use that mouth..."

She dropped her head down and sucked each of Kody's balls as Mike's cock continued fucking her.

"I really like your mouth on my balls, sweetheart," Kody said, "but let's see you take all of this."

"I know, I know," she said. "I just need a break."

She jerked Kody's cock one more time and then immediately went halfway down on his cock, eliciting a moan from him and another hard thrust from Mike. Not being an expert, she didn't know if there was a trick to deepthroating something this big so she just forged ahead, taking a little more each time she went down on him. Kody's reactions told her that she was doing fine.

Holly put her hands back on his hips and braced herself. Her mouth slowly went down -- "There you go, take that cock" -- and she could feel his cock pulsing. When the head of his cock hit the opening to her throat, she paused and readied herself.

Her hands gripped his hips harder and she slid her lips down further -- "Swallow it" -- her throat bulging and she pushed down the last couple of inches to the bottom. Kody let out an "Ohhhhh!" and Holly immediately gagged. She pulled off quickly.

"Bahhhhhh!" she said and wiped some spit from her mouth.

She put her mouth right back on it and dove most of the way to the bottom.

"Damn," Mike said still pumping his cock into her. "That's the way to get right back to it, Bitch. She's serious about devouring you, Kod'."

More slowly this time, her lips reached the base of Kody's cock. She held it there briefly, relieved at no gag, pulled back a couple of inches and went right back down.

"Whoa!" Martin said jerking his cock. "Look at her suck cock!"

Kody looked down at Holly bobbing her head back and forth on his cock, backing off a few inches and then taking it all again.

"What's that like having two cocks buried in you, Holly"? Mike said.

"It's alright. I'm doing OK."

"I don't know what all talents you have, Holly," Kody said, "but you can add cock sucking to the list. How about one more time, just so we know it wasn't a fluke?"

Thinking she could get him off and get him out of the picture, she got her mouth back on Kody's dick and gobbled down to the bottom. She pressed her lips up against him, her nose bumping up against his lower stomach. She resumed pulling off and going back down as Mike continued fucking her from underneath.

"OK, c'mon," Martin said. "I want some of that mouth now."

Kody moved off the bed and Martin stood in front of her. Holly opened her mouth and took his fat cock into her mouth. She wasn't sure if this girth would fit into her throat. She sucked it hard, her mouth in a big Oh around his cock.

"Mmmmm, that's right, girl," Martin said.

"Let me give you a little break, Mike," Kody said moving up behind Holly. Mike's cock flopped out of her pussy and Kody quickly slipped back into her. "Damn wet pussy, Holly."

"Mmmmph!" she said with her mouth still full of Martin's cock.

Kody rhythmically fucked her, nice and slow. Going slow to bury his cock and withdrawing it to the tip before going back down, balls deep. Holly's lips were stretched ridiculously around Martin's dick, her head moving back and forth.

"Mmmmm, OK, Mike," Kody said, "take that pussy back."

"Take it, Holly," said Mike as he drove his cock back into her pussy. "Bounce up and down on me."

Without pulling off Martin's cock, she rode Mike, gyrating her hips on him as she sat down on him.

"God damn that looks good," Kody said as he popped the top on a small bottle of K-Y.