Review Surprise Pt. 03

Story Info
They just won't let up on Holly.
10k words
4.24
18.7k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission as "Beshakis999". I had previously posted several stories as "Beshakis" but when I decided to change my password to that account, something went bad and I can no longer access it. So, it's still me; just with a slightly different account name. This story continues "Review Surprise Pt. 2."

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Holly straightened up and then put her hands on the sink, holding herself up. She couldn't believe what had just happened. Everything she could have anticipated happening today, she did not count on this one. Through the haze of her drunkenness she thought, "Thank goodness I was wet or that cock would have torn me up."

She reached back to her thong and pulled it down over her legs and kicked it off. Since the cum was going to ooze out and soak it anyway, she figured she might as well just get it off.

"Christ," she muttered, "I didn't think he was ever going to stop."

Holly walked over to the stall and sat down. She started pushing -- like she was pooping -- trying to force the cum out of her. She wasn't worried about getting pregnant -- her tubes were tied -- but she didn't want that man's cum in her any more than it had to be.

There was a knock at the door and it opened slightly. Mike's voice called out, "Hey! What the heck happened in here?! Let's go!"

"FUCK YOU!" Holly shot back. "You know what happened, you fuck! I'll be out when I'm damn well ready! Leave me alone, you bastard!"

"OK, OK..." Mike said and she heard the door shut.

She sat there for a few minutes trying to expel as much of the cum as possible. Knowing she might as well not prolong the inevitable, Holly stood up and exited the stall. She sort of put herself back together, except for her thong. She threw that in the trash. "What's the point?" she thought.

Holly went back out into the bar where the guys were. "... we won't have a fresh pussy now—Oh, hey Holly!" Kody said. "We were just talking about you."

"Yeah," Mike said. "First black cock, was it?"

They all chuckled a bit.

"Oh, heck no," Holly said. "I do black guys all the time. Fuck you."

Mike's face when stone cold. He walked toward Holly and she took a few steps back until she was up against the wall.

"I told you before that you can make this as easy as possible or as hard as fuck. How about we bend you over and all just fuck your ass nonstop for a while? Tell me right now. Is that what you want?"

Holly looked at him with hate. Even through her buzzed state of mind, she knew there was nothing she could do. She bit her lip and stopped herself from saying what she really wanted to.

"No," she said and lowered her face.

"You shape that attitude the fuck up or as bad as you think this is gonna be, it will be nothing compared to what we will make it. Clear?"

She nodded her head and Mike took a few steps back.

"OK, boys, waddaya say we take this to the Badger Motel?"

"Yes!" Martin said. "Let's get outta here!"

"You ready to go?" Mike said turning back to Holly.

"Yep, let's go," she said.

"It's just up on the main drag to the right?" Kody asked. "Let's drive separate so we can all leave right from there."

Five minutes later Mike was unlocking the door to room #4 at the Badger Motel. It was a standard room -- 2 beds, a small table, TV on a long dresser, small fridge, bathroom. Holly set her purse down on the table by the door and stood by the television.

"Boy," she said, "the Ritz has got nothing on this place."

"It'll work just fine for what we need," Mike said. "And you do know what we're using this room for, right, Hol?"

Holly looked at him briefly and then moved her eyes away. "Yes I do."

There came the sound of two truck doors shutting right outside their door. Kody and Martin.

"Quick before they come in, tell me, Holly. What are we doing here? What's gonna happen?"

"Don't be dumb, Mike. We both know why you brought me here."

Kody and Martin were chatting up the housecleaning lady outside.

"Before they come in, let's hear you say it. What's gonna happen?"

"Is that what you get off on, Mike? Making me say it? Making me is what turns you on, isn't it?"

"Sometime after today we can debate my motives all you want. But today, right now, my motives are not the focus. Now, one more time, before Kody and Martin come in..."

"We're going to fuck," Holly said. "Or rather, you're going to fuck me. All three of you. You're all going to fuck me. That what you want to hear me say?"

"Well, no. Not quite. 'We're going to fuck' is such a generality. More detail, Holly. We haven't really done anything to you yet. A little fooling around at the bar, that's it. What do you think is going to happen?"

"I really don't know what you want me to say, Mi—"

"Details, Holly! I want details! Quit being so obtuse! You can think that being stubborn and resistant is going to somehow work in your favor. It's not. Do you get me?"

"I... I never—"

"All three of us have talked about this, Holly. In our own freaky way, we want you to engage with this. Fake it if you have to, we don't care! But if you're just going to be a lifeless piece of meat, then we're going to make this waaaaaaay hard on you. Understand?"

"Well, if you'd—"

"When those two come in here, I want there to be a complete understanding. Because our agreement was, once we get to the hotel, if you're still acting like a cold bitch, then we start making it very hard."

"Oh, so it—"

"You might think it's hard already. I get that. But Holly, I promise you, we can make it oh so much harder. Do you believe me?"

"OK, OK, OK. I get it. Just—"

"We do not want to be holding your hand and guiding you through everything. We expect you to respond. To react. Not just be a cold, lifeless fish. We expect you to rock your hips when you're getting fucked. You do that for your husband, don't you? You don't just lie there for him, do you? I hope not. We expect you to talk. To touch. To do things with your hands. Am I getting through to you? Now, tell me, what do you see happening here today? I don't need a long speech. Maybe a little list with a tad bit of description to go along. Just so we're all clear on what we see happening."

"Alright! Alright! I get it. But you have to understand yourself, Mike. This is hard for me. I feel like I've been plucked out of thin air for this role -- a role you have to realize I'm not enthused about -- and I have no idea how to act."

"Honestly, Holly. Be a good fuck. Fake it all you want if you have to. I don't care. We just want to see you being a good fuck. A damn good fuck. Now one last time... "

"Let's say..." Holly said, hesitating at first. "Let's say if someone were to watch... They would see me jerking your cocks... taking them in my mouth... lying back and having you fuck me... Um, I don't know what else—"

"What position do you like to fuck in," Mike asked.

"I guess the bottom."

"You wild woman, you. No other positions? Do you ever take it from behind? Doggy style?"

"Well yeah, but..."

"Today you're going to do a bit more than just lie on your back. Count on that."

Holly assumed as much but hearing him say it made her uncomfortable. Very nervous.

"When you're on the bottom, do you move? Or just lay there?"

"Well yeah," she said, "I move."

"I want to see you moving, reacting, no matter what position you're in. You got that? Do you know what I mean?"

"Yes. Yes, I get it. I'll do my best. I'll do it."

"And being on top. You like it on top?"

"Uh, I've done that but I can't say—"

"Well being on top is going to be a big part of what we do today. You better figure that one out."

Holly just looked away again, not knowing what to say.

"Now, what did you think of my cock yesterday? Big?"

"Um, yes. Christ. Why?"

"Well... Kody... Just a heads up... When his girlfriend has a few drinks, she really starts blabbing. A few years ago she whipped out her phone and showed pictures of Kody, you know, at attention. Full hard-on. He dwarfs me, Holly. He's about eleven inches and like your forearm. Thick."

She just looked at Mike, not knowing what to say. "Should that make me want this now? I don't know what you expect from me."

"Hey, I'm just giving you a heads up. But I'm telling you this now, we are not going to expect to have to tell you to deepthroat that cock. Understand?"

"Deepthroat? You mean all of it? Are you—"

"Yes, deepthroat. You did it to me yesterday. Taking it all -- not just Kody, all of us -- is part of what I'm talking about. Fake it, I don't care, but you act like a hungry porn star with us today."

Holly shrugged her shoulders and gave an "OK, whatever" look.

"Now," he said as he started opening the little pouch he set down on the table, "I imagine you're going to need a little help, some lube," and he gave her a small bottle of K-Y. "We'll take care of ourselves. I'm guessing you're going to want some?"

"I guess. I don't know—"

"Well, go into the bathroom and put it where you're going to need it. Pussy and your ass."

"My ass?" she said.

"Yes, your ass," Mike said. "No arguments. If you want lube, get it taken care of. We're not going to stop to lube you up. If you need more, just let us know. Otherwise, we'll assume you're ready to go. Now hurry while they're still out there blabbing to the dang maid. Oh and Holly? Use the cheap toothbrush and mouthwash in there, OK? That guy at the bar... I'm assuming he, uh... you know..."

She let out a sigh as she walked to the bathroom. Mike went to the door and got the attention of Kody and Martin, still talking to the housekeeping lady.

"Hey, um, maybe today?" Mike said.

"Oh yeah! Sure!" said Kody. "Hey, it was nice talking to you. Good luck with that job interview tomorrow."

They all came into the room and looked around at the accommodations.

"Getting what we paid for, huh?" said Martin with a chuckle. "Where is she? I knew we shouldn't have left you in here with her."

"She's just in the bathroom sort of, you know, getting ready," Mike said. "After that black guy, you know, I don't know where he might have left his bodily fluids."

"Oh yeah, yeah, good call," said Martin.

"So what all do you suppose he did with her in that bathroom?" asked Kody.

"I dunno," said Mike. "Does 'Six ways to Sunday' conjure up anything for you?"

They all laughed.

"Let's ask her when she comes out," Martin said.

In the bathroom Holly was washing her hands after soaping up her pussy and then applying the K-Y to her pussy and ass. She'd never used it before and wasn't 100% clear on how to do it. She applied it to her labia and got it as much on the inside of her vagina as she could. Her finger could only go so far and she figured it would have to do. She followed the same principle with her ass. Her mind filled with dread at the idea of needing the lube on her ass but she also knew it would be worse if she didn't do it.

She brushed her teeth, gargled with the grossly minty mouthwash and gave herself one last look-see in the mirror. Holly couldn't believe what she was about to be subjected to. It was wrong in so many ways but the last 24 hours taught her that she didn't have a choice. She couldn't imagine her job going to shit and was determined to do what she needed to put it back on track. And the video Mike took... she didn't even want to think of what he might do with it. And with that, she left the bathroom and went out to meet the three guys.

"Hey, there she is!" Kody said. "What were you doing in there?"

"Oh, a girl can never reveal her bathroom secrets," she said with a smile. Mike was eyeing her closely to see what kind of reaction she was going to give after their little talk. He was encouraged so far.

"Alright, alright," said Kody. "Fair enough."

"So, Holly," Martin said, "that guy back at the bar, in the bathroom. He cleaned us out playing pool. What happened in the bathroom?"

"Yeah, Holly," Kody said. "You gotta tell us."

Her initial thought was to tell them to go to hell but she caught Mike's glare and remembered what he said about cooperating.

"Hmmmmmm, I dunno," she said. "I doubt you guys are ready for the R-rated version of that story."

"No, no, no!" said Martin. "I'm over 17. I've got my ID. I want the R-rated version!"

She cleared her throat, which was her nervous habit, and stammered. "Well, Tony -- that was his name -- let me in on a wager you guys made without telling me. I doubt I can give quite the exquisite detail that will show in the video he took while he was in there. The next time he stops in, make sure you ask to see it."

"Ohhhhhh!" Mike said. "No way! Seriously? He took video?"

"He did," Holly said. Her mind was still reeling with the idea of that kind of video being in a stranger's hands, but it was out of her control. "He didn't even let me fix my makeup first. But hey, he's a trucker and I'm sure he had a schedule. You know how it is."

"OK, c'mon," Kody said. "R-rated version. Let's have it."

"Um, no beating around the bush, Holly," Mike said. "Remember..."

"Well," she said, "Tony really was in a hurry. So he played with my tits for a bit -- used his mouth on them -- and then I... I sucked his cock."

"Black man's cock?" asked Kody. "Did he have the big black man's cock?"

"Well, I don't have a lot of experience but I'd say it was big, yes."

"Comparable to anything you've had, you know, recently?" Mike asked.

"Very comparable," she replied.

"Damn!" said Martin. "Let me guess, first black cock for you?"

"Yep," she said. "First one!" She felt repulsed at recounting any part of it. "Then he had me lean over the sink and he fucked me."

"Oh my!" said Kody. "In the ass?"

"No, not in the ass. Then in a couple of minutes he came and that was it. It didn't last long."

"Cum inside you?" Mike asked. "On your face? Tits? Ass? What?"

"He came inside me, yes."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! Holly!" Martin said. "Black babies!"

"Well if there's any black babies from that," she said, "I sure know three guys who will be sharing the daycare chores. Hmmmm?"

"OK, pussy licking is out of the question, boys!" Mike said.

"Well, I've cleaned up a little down there, for what it's worth. Not that I'm saying you should be taking your mouths down there... just sayin'."

"But did he at least get your number and promise to call you?" Kody asked.

"No," Holly said. "We didn't exchange numbers."

"Oh, Holly," said Kody. "I'm sorry he just fucked you and left. Men can be such assholes. C'mere. Let me give you a hug."

He moved toward her and pulled her to him. She chuckled at his humor and felt his hard-on as she moved against him. "I guess they got excited hearing the story," she thought to herself. Not that she really needed the reminder, but the reality of what was going to happen hit her again.

Kody pulled back and told her he would always take her phone calls. And then he moved in to kiss her.

He backed her up to the wall as he kissed her.

"This is about where we left off when Holly's new boyfriend interrupted..." Martin said, walking over towards Holly with Mike right next to him. Everybody was ready.

"OK, let's get you out of that shirt, Holly," Kody said.

She took a deep breath and lifted the shirt up over her head.

"Nice bra; expensive bra, I'm sure," Kody said, "but it needs to be crumpled up over there somewhere."

She unclasped it and removed it also.

"Oh yes," said Martin, "just as nice as at the bar. The door is locked, right guys?"

"Yep," said Kody. "Locked and the chain is in place. No interruptions. She's all ours."

Martin resumed the mauling of her tits as he was doing at the bar. He pushed them together and ran his tongue back and forth across her nipples. Loving the way her big tits felt in his hands.

Holly knew there was no way out of this. She was also mindful of the talk she had with Mike and what was expected of her. She could try the route of going blank and not reacting to anything and see what happened. Could it really be any worse than anything else they'd do if she played along?

She made the split second decision not to find out how much worse it could be. She'd follow Mike's instructions.

There was no going back now.

She motioned for Mike to come to her; no words, but he didn't need any. Holly put her right hand to the back of Mike's head and pulled him to her for a kiss.

"And you, too," she said looking at Kody.

Kody stepped to the other side of her and she kissed him as well. She was now surrounded by all three of them, Martin still working her tits with his mouth.

She told her mind to simply go on auto-pilot. Step back from reality, play the part and just go with it. It wouldn't last forever.

"Mmmm, I like that, Martin," she said. "You have a great mouth."

"Like that, do ya?" he asked.

"Mmm hmmm," she said as she turned to Mike again to kiss him. Her left hand went to Kody's crotch and felt the hard-on forming under his pants.

She turned to kiss Kody and started rubbing Mike's cock over his pants also.

"You know what?" Mike said. "I'm getting tired of dry dick. Any objections to getting her on the bed fucking her? Like right now? She can keep all three of us busy while she's getting fucked. Can't you, Holly?"

Holly gave a hollow smile as Kody and Martin stepped towards the bed. Kody pulled the cheap motel comforter off the bed and started getting undressed, shirt first.

"Alright, Holly," Mike said. "Which one of us first?"

"Oh!" said Kody. "Me first! Alphabetically!"

"Whoa! Whoa! Wait!" said Martin. "You're not first alphabetically..."

"Let's not get caught up in those kind of technicalities, boys," Kody replied. "I called it and I'm going first. Holly, do you object to me going first?"

"No, I don't care," she said.

A big smile came over Mike's face as he asked, "And how would you like to take him, Holly?"

She paused for a second at Mike's smile, which seemed out of place. Then she remembered what he told her about Kody.

"Fuck," she thought. Well it had to happen at some point before all of this was over. It might as well happen right away. But still...

"Yeah, Hol," Kody said as he lifted his shirt over his head and walked over to her. "How would you like me? Any way is fine with me just so I get some quick. Love those tits. Come here."

He put her nipples between his fingers and squeezed them lightly as he bent down to kiss her. As his tongue circled hers he placed her right hand on his crotch.

"Feel how hard you're making me..."

"I do..."

"Take out my cock and feel me..." Kody said as he continued to kiss her and grope her chest.

Holly used both hands to work his pants and Jockeys down over his hips. She lightly gripped his engorged cock with her right hand and jerked it a few times. The idea -- the shock -- of being sexual with another man was so completely foreign to her. She relied on her auto-pilot to carry on.

She started to realize the sheer size of Kody's cock and him kissing her made her feel a little panic. What he was going to do to her with that cock began to be real and it almost became too much. She tilted her head back and he moved his mouth down to her throat, tonguing it.

Both Mike and Martin were well aware of the reputation of Kody's cock. They'd never seen it before but they knew and they were both anxious to see Holly start to react to it. Mike in particular couldn't wait to see her get pounded by that cock.

"There you go," Kody said. "Grip my cock and jerk it. You feel how hard you've made me, Holly?"